Krys Streeter Photography Reviews

15 | Stow, MA

15 Reviews for Krys Streeter Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Christine · Married on 11/15/2008

Krys was absolutely fantastic to work with and the pictures are tremendous.

Sent on 01/09/2009

Mary-Alice · Married on 11/02/2008

Krys Streeter is an excellent photographer. She is very professional, easy to work with, and very reliable. My wedding photos are better than I ever imagined they could be.

Milena · Married on 10/25/2008

Working with Krys and members of her team was truly a pleasure. The care and sincerity given to us was absolutely remarkable. Our pictures were excellent and unique, which was really important to us. We received nothing but positive comments from our family and friends with respect to our photos and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer on their special day!

Thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2008

Megan · Married on 09/13/2008

I absolutely loved working with Krys. She captured our day perfectly and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2008

Nicole · Married on 08/16/2008

Absolutely amazing. Our pictures came out beautifully. We have already recommended this vendor to many people.

Sent on 01/12/2009

Dianna · Married on 05/31/2008

Krys Streeter Photography was fantastic to work with. Krys was very professional and accomadating. Our photographer was Jodie and she was wonderful. I'm pretty sure that my mother gave her a hug and a kiss at the end of the night. Everywhere you turned Jodie was there to snap the pic. The shots she took were great and she covered everything! The uniqueness in her style matched perfectly with our style. She has a modern twist to a traditional photography style. Our album came out beautiful and I'm very happy with the finished product. The cost was very reasonable for everything that you got out of it. I would highly recommend Krys Street Photography.

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2008

Krys is absolutely wonderful! I would use her again in a heartbeat and have recommended her to several other friends! She is calm, unobtrusive, quickly understands what you are looking for in terms of style and location, and she is always there in a pinch on your big day! She flew to Mexico (with all her equipment- successfully!), attended our rehearsal to scope out where we wanted to take photos, photographed our Welcome party and our entire wedding and reception. We got amazing, memorable shots- including our guests as well! They all remarked how Krys and her assistant were everywhere- capturing all the spontaneous moments! Krys is just fantastic!

Sent on 08/15/2008

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2007

Krys Streeter was amazing. She was professional and easy to work with. I barely noticed her the day of the wedding, but when I got my photos I saw that she had been everywhere and gotten so many amazing moments on film. I would highly recommend Krys Streeter to anyone!

Kimberly · Married on 10/21/2006

Fortunately, our wedding photography was an enormously generous gift. However, we are so happy with the quality of photos from Krys Streeter as well as her professionalism that we would absolutely hire her again...and pay!

maureen · Married on 10/22/2005

the second i started speaking to krys at the wedding expo, i knew i wanted her to be my photographer!

Sent on 11/19/2008

Liz · Married on 11/08/2008

Liked working with Krys. She took great photos and worked well with our guests. Offered great packages and services

Sent on 12/20/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2008

Krys was amazing. She really captured the day. When I want to remember what our wedding was like I simply look at Krys' photos and it brings me right back to every magical moment we shared with family and friends.

Cyndi · Married on 04/21/2007

Krys did a wonderful job and made us feel comfortable with the process. She was very helpful after the wedding, getting us our proofs and picking out our albums. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/16/2008

andre · Married on 01/02/2009

My photographer was so nice to work with and really helped guide us all day. She stayed until the end of the night and we are very pleased with how the pictures and the album turned out.

Sent on 04/29/2010

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2005

3.6
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

Very nice, great price, group shots and detail shots were great, but I think candids could have been much better.