Krumbs Cakes Reviews

33 | San Rafael, CA

33 Reviews for Krumbs Cakes

33 Krumbs Cakes Reviews

Amber · Married on 04/27/2013

if you live any where near marin county california do not go to any other baker christian is amazing, if i had the pics back from the wedding i would post them, he was so wonderful to work with from the begining. the service was great, he responded to emails right away, i cant say enough good things the cake was beautiful,perfect, and was delicious

Sent on 05/15/2013

Krumbs Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! Please call me next year for your complimentary first anniversary cake! Brides like you make me love my job.

Dana · Married on 10/19/2012

Most amazing cake I've ever had. Had a ton of compliments from everyone at our wedding. Christian, owner, was great to work with.

I felt as if Kris was our friend designing the cake I always dreamed of. He gave his insight but really paid attention to our wishes. My mouth just waters dreaming of our top tiered peanut butter cake. Loved the design!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Krumbs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure baking for you. Customers like you make my job so wonderful. Best, Christian
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/10/2012

I loved, loved our wedding cake. Not only did he make it the cake I envisioned but it tasted amazing!! Everyone was taking pictures of it! Christian is great to work with and would for sure recommend him to all my friends and family!!

Erinne · Married on 09/17/2011

We chose Christian as our baker for our wedding cake. So glad we did. He came highly recommended by both our wedding venue(Inn Marin) and our florist (Kate's Blossom's). He is very easy to work with. The cake tasting was my husband's favorite part of the wedding planning process. Christian had us try so many different cake varieties at the tasting. We were stuffed. The hardest part was choosing the cake because we liked everything we tried. The peanut butter/chocolate cake was by far the best cake I had every tasted! We went with a white cake with Lemon icing. I got tons of compliments from guests that it was one of the best wedding cakes they had tasted. It was so moist. My best friend who hates desserts ate her whole piece. Christian delivered the cake on time and was very quick in replying to emails and setting up a meeting time.

Amy · Married on 08/20/2011

I wish I could post a picture of the cake that Christian created for me and you could see how amazing it looked. He designed a four tier wedding cake with a beach theme in all white with amazing details such as waves, seashells, starfish, etc. It tasted heavenly! If you are looking for a wedding cake, I highly recommend calling Krumbs and scheduling a tasting. All of the possible options were wonderful! I received so many compliments on this amazing cake!!!!!!!!!!

Betsy · Married on 02/12/2011

What can I say about Krumbs' peanutbutter/chocolate groom's cake!! It was a hit. The bride's cake was beautiful with grape leaves on the sides and an excellent taste and texture. Christian was great to work with and even had the Texan's football team logo for the groom's cake. It was a pleasure to taste all his creations and have him make the wedding cakes. They are not only beautiful, but are the best tasting ones ever. I would use him again-and again.

Nikki · Married on 05/19/2018

Christian made our cake exactly the way we requested and did a wonderful job! We did a smallish cake, relative to our total guest count, as we didn't want to have just one dessert, so we did cake, smores, and donuts. However, the cake was definitely enjoyed by everyone - even the fondant was delicious, which is a huge compliment as fondant is such a challenge!

We also loved our tasting with him - we had my now-in-laws in town during it and Christian was kind enough to accommodate all of us. He then even helped with letting my MIL down on some of her cake goals (she was envisioning something that was a huge departure from what my now-husband and I had talked about and wanted). Christian helped to defuse that particular bomb while offering cake samples, and what person doesn't take "bad" news better with cake? LOL.

Christian was prompt in responding to any emails I sent him through the planning process and his tasting plate was delicious. Our cake, however, was the BEST - since our coordinator sort of forgot to save us a piece for our first anniversary, I'm planning to just order a tiny version of our wedding cake from Christian for our first anniversary.

Highly recommend using Christian and Krumbs Cakes for all your wedding cake needs!