32 Reviews for Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry

On-Site Makeup (3)
Contour Makeup (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (1)

if you want to feel and look like yourself for any event but with a little spice of glam and flawless then this is defiantly your go to girl! I’ve never felt so beautiful after looking at myself after I had been dolled up by Kris!

Profile Picture Shianne, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Ohh emmm geee! Where do I start!?!? Hands down the BEST makeup experience ever!! I felt so comfortable, had great conversation and left feeling like a true princess! I don’t think my eyes have ever been so bright and beautiful! Oh, did I mention how my makeup lasted!??!! My appointment was at 2:30 and my
Photo session was not until 6:45 that night, but you would have thought I walked right out the studio to the shoot! I even left with a personalized lip gloss for touch ups and a straw for sipping before the event!!

I will recommend and use Kristine 100x over for any event, big or small!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristine Marie did my makeup for my wedding day, as well with the bridal party! She is WONDERFUL! She’s down to earth, sweet and very professional. She keeps everything very clean and doesn’t judge you for asking silly questions. I would definitely reccommend her!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristine is hands-down the best. She has done my makeup for several photo sessions, so when it came time to book my wedding makeup artist, I didn’t have a question as to who I wanted. Kristine is not only an artist; she genuinely cares about your skin. She went entirely above and beyond at my wedding, and I cannot recommend her enough. My wedding day would not have been the same without her, and it was a perfect, flawless day!

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I woke up on my wedding day looking as exhausted from the crazy busy week as I felt, but Kristine worked magic! From the trial, to the wedding, and even in giving makeup tips and advice after, Kristine went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable and happy with every aspect of her makeup services. I will continue to contact her for future events and recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you, Kristine!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

I didn’t know you could have so much fun while getting your makeup done! Kristine kept our session professional and light hearted. She even gave a few tips/tricks for me to try on my own (which I loved). She offers a ‘touch up kit’ which definitely came in handy and I felt was very thoughtful! Kristine has set the bar high with her talent and fun experience!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kris is AMAZING!!! I remember the first time she did my make up - wooooooow I cried! I have never felt sooo beautiful just by make up before! She truly showed me my inner beauty! And that with the right tools and make up I could look like a rockstar too! She is an amazing friend to have - she will go above and beyond to help anyone she knows! You need a friend, you got it with her, you need a person to tell you how it is straight up, you got it with her, she will be your best friend, momma, sister, anything! She is truly an amazing person to have as a friend and as stylist!! Kris is an all star makeup artist for sure! And I would soooo recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User6188197, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't imagine having someone else touch my face. Kristine is amazing, she always goes above and beyond for everyone. She is such a kind women with a amazing talent. Very professional! I recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture User6192298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Kristine and I have been working together for 5 years now -- I've used her both as a client AND as an integral part of my Sharon Elizabeth Photography business.

I could sit here and tell you that she does a terrible job - JUST so that none of you would hire her and she would ALWAYS be available for ME and MY business... but that wouldn't be very fair would it =)

Kristine in a nutshell..... arrives early... goes above and beyond, not only JUST for her clients but for the friends and family members of her clients... she stays late to clean up... she runs errands and usually always brings some sort of goodies.... and without a doubt she provides a TOP NOTCH quality service.... but it's all of the unexpected little blessings that she gives to those around her that make me want to tell you she's terrible and you should never hire her so I can keep her all to myself... BUT you'd be making the biggest mistake of your planning process -- whether it be a wedding --- portrait session --- night out with the girls --- boudoir... this lady is the best!

----Sharon Elizabeth of Sharon Elizabeth Photography

Profile Picture sharon, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Kristine provided makeup for our wedding photography workshop in November 2015.

Her work with our models was superb and was no small part in not only making our images amazing, but in making the experience of our attendees excellent as well! All of them raved about the smoky moodiness she captured with her makeup, which totally fit the mood of the shoot we were going for.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Kristine has gone above and beyond in every situation. She's always willing to help and stay longer than needed to be of any assistance to make your event easy and smooth. She's an amazing person and the best at what she does!

Profile Picture User6179939, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

I can't even begin to express how amazing Kristine Marie is! My wedding was completely uprooted by Hurricane Joaquin in October 2015, and without her help and level head I don't know if I would have made it through. She not only is an amazing makeup artist, but she went above and beyond to help me pull things together. I can't say enough wonderful things about Kristine Marie. She rocked out 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, myself (the bride), and somehow became a seamstress all in about 5 hours. I have been in film and television for the past 15 years and have had my makeup done a million times, no one has ever made me feel as beautiful as Kristine Marie did on my wedding day. She is the real deal and would recommend her to everyone I know. Thank you Kristine for making everyone gorgeous and being my rock all at the same time, you are so appreciated!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Five stars is not enough. Kristine French does not usually do make-up for proms, but she made a very special exception for me in a time where I just wanted to feel beautiful. She was able to do my make-up in a way that made me look and feel as though I had stepped off the silver screen in the 1960's. She blended a customized lip color that went exeptionally well with my dress for the evening. She is also very knowledgable about the products she uses on her clients and thoroughly explains her techniques of application during the process. Apart from her timeless work as an artist, she has a contagious personality and makes you feel like a life-long friend the second you meet her. You can tell she cares deeply about people and takes her time perfecting her final product. SHE is the person you want helping you get "beautified" on your special day. Ever since the day she saved my prom for me, she has done my face on two more separate occasions as well. (My senior prom and senior portraits.) You honestly could not ask for better customer service or work from a person.

Profile Picture Chloe , 5/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

I have worked with Kristine for several sessions. I always walk away feeling beautiful and always have a great time during my pampering session with her.

Profile Picture User6179090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Amazingly talented! Did three events for my family. Each look was different, appropriate and stunning. A true artist and lovely person!

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes

I have never been a make-up girl. I throw a little bit on and call it a day, and probably always will! Kris COMPLETELY changed my opinion on make-up and was easily the BEST vendor decision that we made for our wedding. It might sound shallow, but in looking back on the pictures, I really can't imagine how the day would have turned out if it wasn't for the incredible job she did on my makeup! She emphasized my natural features while at the same time gave my skin the perfect glow and a tad bit of sophisticated drama. I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my makeup (more so than my dress)! Kris was extremely accommodating to our schedule/chaos the morning of the wedding, VERY helpful in the planning, and her services were appropriately priced! I would have her do my make up every day if I lived closer to her! I will be recommending anyone and everyone I know to KristineMarie Makeup, without a doubt!!!

Profile Picture Cait, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristine was an absolute joy to work with! I couldn’t have been more pleased with the makeup services she provided for myself and my entire bridal party for my wedding! Kristine is extremely talented and very knowledgeable about a wide variety of makeup products and what looks best with certain facial features and skin tones. From our initial consultation to the wedding day and all the correspondence in between, Kristine was prompt, attentive and courteous. I would 100% recommend Kristine for your wedding and other makeup needs!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad my wedding coordinator recommended Kristine to me for my wedding day makeup! I started with engagement photo makeup and fell in love with her work! She spends a lot of time explaining the application process as she's doing your makeup and offers tips for your face shape and coloring. My wedding day came and she was there, ready, excited :) and accompanied by her second artist and a basket full of bridal wedding day goodies! Plus, she's tons of fun! Everyone looked beautiful and I will be sending referrals her way for years to come!

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/26/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristine Marie is AMAZING!! She did my sister and my moms make up for her wedding this past year and it was so beautiful! I wish I would have had her completely do mine! I had another artist do my make up and I was not happy with it at all and Kristine fixed it and it was beautiful! She only had time to fix my eyes but I wish I had booked her to actually do my entire make up! Just seeing what she did to my eyes I can only imagine how awesome my face would have turned out! My sisters and moms make up was breath taking beautiful! It was so elegant! I would definitely call her for any make up needs!!! She's definitely worth it! You will love your results! Don't do what I did and settle for less! Remember your wedding day is a day to remember and you want to look your best! You will be so glad you went to her!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved Kristine! She was amazing from the moment I hired her. She went above and beyond listening to all my woes with other vendors and helped try to fix anything she could. The day of she helped me stay calm and even helped sneak me out for a break before the ceremony! And can I just say the makeup was phenomenal. I truly felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life on my wedding day. Thanks Kristine! (And thanks for your patience through it all!!)

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristine is AMAZING!!!! She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and for my wedding day and I have to say that I felt more beautiful on those two days than I ever have in my life. She really knows what she's doing - and she knows how to do makeup that looks great in photos AND in person, so that your features stand out the way they should in pictures, while still looking like yourself in person (not super fake and done-up looking).

I was initially really nervous about my makeup for my wedding day, because I couldn't decide which direction I wanted to go in (colors, heaviness on the eyes, etc). My makeup turned out EXACTLY how I wanted it, which was pretty amazing considering I couldn't even put into words exactly what I wanted. But Kristine really listened to me, understood what I was going for, and made me look beautiful!

Kristine did not make me look "fake" or overly "done-up" - she made me look like the most beautiful version of myself. Which is exactly what I wanted.

You will not regret working with Kristine, trust me! Her personality is awesome, she's fun to be around, she'll tell you what she's doing and why as she does your makeup (I learned a lot of good tips from her!), and she will be straight-up with you. She does beautiful work, and I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day thanks to her! I have never felt so pretty and confident as I did that day. Thank you Kristine!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/20/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I know every bride has a glow on their wedding day, but Kristine made my glow truly flawless! She knows exactly what the camera needs in terms of make up to deliver breath taking images...and boy does she deliver! I had 10 bridesmaids and after they saw my bridal beauty from my trial and portraits they all decided to have their make up done for the wedding. I also think that is imporant to note that I did not get to meet her until 2 weeks before my big day because I was planning from out of town. She was so accomodating and made me feel at ease from the get go. I can't wait to post some of my pictures so that you can see how amazing she is as an artist. Her services are worth every penny spent!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/25/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very happy with my wedding day look. She is very talented and was able to make my very difficult skin, look flawless. I would definitely recommend her to other brides.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working with Kristine on my New Year's Eve wedding day and I could not have been more impressed with her professionalism and skill. Our wedding was by candlelight, and Kristine got my look exactly right for the pictures - my makeup was flawless and natural looking. Our pictures are a testament to her work and they are gorgeous. Also, we planned my wedding on very short notice and Kristine stepped in with amazing flexibility, which was even more incredible given the holiday timing. I cannot recommend Kristine highly enough.

Profile Picture Cullen, 12/31/11, 1 Review