Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry Reviews

35 | Virginia Beach, VA

35 Reviews for Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry

35 Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry Reviews

Shianne · Getting married on 04/20/2019

if you want to feel and look like yourself for any event but with a little spice of glam and flawless then this is defiantly your go to girl! I’ve never felt so beautiful after looking at myself after I had been dolled up by Kris!

Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry 1
  • Brianne

Brianne Howell · Married on 11/13/2018

Boudoir Magic

Kristine is beyond talented and knowledgeable when it comes to make up. She is able to accentuate your features and create a masterpiece you are sure to love!

Amanda Underwood · Married on 10/18/2018

Beyond Amazing!

Kristine Marie is an amazing make-up artist. I couldn’t believe how perfect she made me look for my photo shoot. When we spoke during our first encounter she asked what I was feeling that day. I described briefly and she delivered! It was almost like she read my mind. I’ve had many makeovers and none were ever what I truly envisioned until now.

• Lindsey

Lindsey Hewitt · Married on 09/25/2018

She make you feel like your the most beautiful woman in the world.

I would love to have her do my makeup everyday. I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. And I’ve had my makeup done many times and felt awkward and stiff. I was very relaxed while she was doing my makeup and even got a mini face massage. She has a calm voice which makes you feel relaxed and treats you like her best girlfriend. Love you to pieces ❤️

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2018

Ohh emmm geee! Where do I start!?!? Hands down the BEST makeup experience ever!! I felt so comfortable, had great conversation and left feeling like a true princess! I don’t think my eyes have ever been so bright and beautiful! Oh, did I mention how my makeup lasted!??!! My appointment was at 2:30 and my
    Photo session was not until 6:45 that night, but you would have thought I walked right out the studio to the shoot! I even left with a personalized lip gloss for touch ups and a straw for sipping before the event!!

I will recommend and use Kristine 100x over for any event, big or small!

Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry 2

Caitlyn · Married on 02/24/2018

Kristine Marie did my makeup for my wedding day, as well with the bridal party! She is WONDERFUL! She’s down to earth, sweet and very professional. She keeps everything very clean and doesn’t judge you for asking silly questions. I would definitely reccommend her!

Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry 3
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 11/25/2017

Kristine is hands-down the best. She has done my makeup for several photo sessions, so when it came time to book my wedding makeup artist, I didn’t have a question as to who I wanted. Kristine is not only an artist; she genuinely cares about your skin. She went entirely above and beyond at my wedding, and I cannot recommend her enough. My wedding day would not have been the same without her, and it was a perfect, flawless day!

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2017

I woke up on my wedding day looking as exhausted from the crazy busy week as I felt, but Kristine worked magic! From the trial, to the wedding, and even in giving makeup tips and advice after, Kristine went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable and happy with every aspect of her makeup services. I will continue to contact her for future events and recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you, Kristine!

Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry 4
    Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry 5

Katelynn · Married on 06/18/2017

I didn’t know you could have so much fun while getting your makeup done! Kristine kept our session professional and light hearted. She even gave a few tips/tricks for me to try on my own (which I loved). She offers a ‘touch up kit’ which definitely came in handy and I felt was very thoughtful! Kristine has set the bar high with her talent and fun experience!

Kristine Marie Makeup Artistry 6

Christy · event on: 01/08/2012

Kristine is amazing! I can't wait till I have another event to work with her.

Kris is AMAZING!!! I remember the first time she did my make up - wooooooow I cried! I have never felt sooo beautiful just by make up before! She truly showed me my inner beauty! And that with the right tools and make up I could look like a rockstar too! She is an amazing friend to have - she will go above and beyond to help anyone she knows! You need a friend, you got it with her, you need a person to tell you how it is straight up, you got it with her, she will be your best friend, momma, sister, anything! She is truly an amazing person to have as a friend and as stylist!! Kris is an all star makeup artist for sure! And I would soooo recommend her to anyone! <3

• User6192298 · 2+ years ago

I can't imagine having someone else touch my face. Kristine is amazing, she always goes above and beyond for everyone. She is such a kind women with a amazing talent. Very professional! I recommend her to everyone.

sharon · Married on 01/02/2016

Kristine and I have been working together for 5 years now -- I've used her both as a client AND as an integral part of my Sharon Elizabeth Photography business.

I could sit here and tell you that she does a terrible job - JUST so that none of you would hire her and she would ALWAYS be available for ME and MY business... but that wouldn't be very fair would it =)

Kristine in a nutshell..... arrives early... goes above and beyond, not only JUST for her clients but for the friends and family members of her clients... she stays late to clean up... she runs errands and usually always brings some sort of goodies.... and without a doubt she provides a TOP NOTCH quality service.... but it's all of the unexpected little blessings that she gives to those around her that make me want to tell you she's terrible and you should never hire her so I can keep her all to myself... BUT you'd be making the biggest mistake of your planning process -- whether it be a wedding --- portrait session --- night out with the girls --- boudoir... this lady is the best!

----Sharon Elizabeth of Sharon Elizabeth Photography

Michael · Married on 11/07/2015

Kristine provided makeup for our wedding photography workshop in November 2015.

Her work with our models was superb and was no small part in not only making our images amazing, but in making the experience of our attendees excellent as well! All of them raved about the smoky moodiness she captured with her makeup, which totally fit the mood of the shoot we were going for.

Kristine has gone above and beyond in every situation. She's always willing to help and stay longer than needed to be of any assistance to make your event easy and smooth. She's an amazing person and the best at what she does!

Kathleen · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't even begin to express how amazing Kristine Marie is! My wedding was completely uprooted by Hurricane Joaquin in October 2015, and without her help and level head I don't know if I would have made it through. She not only is an amazing makeup artist, but she went above and beyond to help me pull things together. I can't say enough wonderful things about Kristine Marie. She rocked out 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, myself (the bride), and somehow became a seamstress all in about 5 hours. I have been in film and television for the past 15 years and have had my makeup done a million times, no one has ever made me feel as beautiful as Kristine Marie did on my wedding day. She is the real deal and would recommend her to everyone I know. Thank you Kristine for making everyone gorgeous and being my rock all at the same time, you are so appreciated!

Chloe · Married on 05/13/2015

Five stars is not enough. Kristine French does not usually do make-up for proms, but she made a very special exception for me in a time where I just wanted to feel beautiful. She was able to do my make-up in a way that made me look and feel as though I had stepped off the silver screen in the 1960's. She blended a customized lip color that went exeptionally well with my dress for the evening. She is also very knowledgable about the products she uses on her clients and thoroughly explains her techniques of application during the process. Apart from her timeless work as an artist, she has a contagious personality and makes you feel like a life-long friend the second you meet her. You can tell she cares deeply about people and takes her time perfecting her final product. SHE is the person you want helping you get "beautified" on your special day. Ever since the day she saved my prom for me, she has done my face on two more separate occasions as well. (My senior prom and senior portraits.) You honestly could not ask for better customer service or work from a person.

I have worked with Kristine for several sessions. I always walk away feeling beautiful and always have a great time during my pampering session with her.

Tracy · Married on 04/10/2015

Amazingly talented! Did three events for my family. Each look was different, appropriate and stunning. A true artist and lovely person!

Cait · Married on 07/19/2014

I have never been a make-up girl. I throw a little bit on and call it a day, and probably always will! Kris COMPLETELY changed my opinion on make-up and was easily the BEST vendor decision that we made for our wedding. It might sound shallow, but in looking back on the pictures, I really can't imagine how the day would have turned out if it wasn't for the incredible job she did on my makeup! She emphasized my natural features while at the same time gave my skin the perfect glow and a tad bit of sophisticated drama. I can't tell you how many compliments I received on my makeup (more so than my dress)! Kris was extremely accommodating to our schedule/chaos the morning of the wedding, VERY helpful in the planning, and her services were appropriately priced! I would have her do my make up every day if I lived closer to her! I will be recommending anyone and everyone I know to KristineMarie Makeup, without a doubt!!!

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2014

Kristine was an absolute joy to work with! I couldn’t have been more pleased with the makeup services she provided for myself and my entire bridal party for my wedding! Kristine is extremely talented and very knowledgeable about a wide variety of makeup products and what looks best with certain facial features and skin tones. From our initial consultation to the wedding day and all the correspondence in between, Kristine was prompt, attentive and courteous. I would 100% recommend Kristine for your wedding and other makeup needs!

I am so glad my wedding coordinator recommended Kristine to me for my wedding day makeup! I started with engagement photo makeup and fell in love with her work! She spends a lot of time explaining the application process as she's doing your makeup and offers tips for your face shape and coloring. My wedding day came and she was there, ready, excited :) and accompanied by her second artist and a basket full of bridal wedding day goodies! Plus, she's tons of fun! Everyone looked beautiful and I will be sending referrals her way for years to come!

Jamie · Married on 07/20/2013

Kristine Marie is AMAZING!! She did my sister and my moms make up for her wedding this past year and it was so beautiful! I wish I would have had her completely do mine! I had another artist do my make up and I was not happy with it at all and Kristine fixed it and it was beautiful! She only had time to fix my eyes but I wish I had booked her to actually do my entire make up! Just seeing what she did to my eyes I can only imagine how awesome my face would have turned out! My sisters and moms make up was breath taking beautiful! It was so elegant! I would definitely call her for any make up needs!!! She's definitely worth it! You will love your results! Don't do what I did and settle for less! Remember your wedding day is a day to remember and you want to look your best! You will be so glad you went to her!

Kristi · Married on 06/08/2013

Kristine is absolutely amazing. Throughout my planning process I had the privilege of working with Kristine multiple times, from my engagement session to my boudoir session to my bachelorette party to my wedding day... she made me feel absolutely gorgeous every single time. She was not only professional but became a great friend and someone that listened and helped guide me through the entire planning process. She is truly amazing and anyone should feel blessed to have her as a MUA!!

Virginia · Married on 05/26/2013

I loved Kristine! She was amazing from the moment I hired her. She went above and beyond listening to all my woes with other vendors and helped try to fix anything she could. The day of she helped me stay calm and even helped sneak me out for a break before the ceremony! And can I just say the makeup was phenomenal. I truly felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life on my wedding day. Thanks Kristine! (And thanks for your patience through it all!!)