Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist Reviews

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2018

Great make up artist

Kristin did an excellent job doing hair and makeup for myself and my mother for my wedding, as well as hair for the flower girl. We appreciated that she was able to come out very early in the morning and made us look fantastic on our big day. I'm so glad she was able to help me look my best!

• Emily

Emily Canterbury · Married on 10/26/2018

I wish Kristin could do my hair and makeup everyday!!

Kristin was an absolutely vital part of my wedding day! I am a wedding photographer and I knew that I needed a professional who knew how to apply the makeup for photos. She showed up early, got right to work, and was very professional and fun to talk to. My hair and makeup looked flawless all day long, even through all the happy tears I cried! After the first look with my husband, I asked him if my makeup looked okay, and he said it still looked perfect! Kristin did an incredible job keeping me looking like myself, but enhanced and giving it an extra pop for the photos. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

• Katie

Katie Nadzom · Married on 10/13/2018

Kristin is amazing

I found Kristin because I made a FB post asking for MUA's. Her name was recommended 4+ times... so I immediately contacted her. From the very beginning, I knew she was the one! She was SOOOO sweet. & I saw makeup pics she's done and they were SO beautiful. Not to mention our personalities just clicked immediately. She was amazing. My trial went great, and when I told her I wanted more of this or that, she definitely delivered on the wedding day! highly recommended and her pricing is totally reasonable !!!

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 8
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 9
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 10
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2018

Can't wait to have another reason to book Kristin again!

Kristin is an artist--not only a literal makeup artist, but I learned she is a fan of the arts and a for real creative! She is SUPER versatile in a sense that any type of bride would be thrilled with their look--the boho bride, the edgy/rockstar bride, the classic bride, etc. She isn't scared to make suggestions or just come up with fun ideas worthy of only a bride. Not only is she simply professional, but she felt like part of the crew immediately, starting from the initial emailing process! I didn't realize until after the wedding, just how important it was to have someone that is not only good at what they do, but puts out a positive, happy, fun energy. I will continue to recommend her and can't wait for another occasion to have her do my makeup again!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

Total professional!

What can I say, Kristin is simply THE best. I worked with her for both my bridal trial and my wedding day. From the very beginning, Kristin was responsive, organized, and open to hearing my ideas. Not to mention, she really did help me feel at ease during the trial and the day of the wedding.

Kristin rolled with the punches when I wanted to do a TOTALLY different bridal hairstyle from what we did at my trial. She just nailed what I was describing on the first try. Kristin's team also did an amazing job helping my bridesmaids look their best as well-- in fact, we finished ahead of schedule, which I really appreciated!

If you're considering Kristin, just go a head and reach out to her already! She's a total professional that will work with you to achieve the look you want for your big day. Thank you Kristin!

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 11
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 12
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2018

Kristin is a dream to work with!

I was having such a hard time finding someone who didn't require a minimum amount of people to work on, as my wedding was very small, and someone who didn't charge a fortune for services PLUS a trial. I finally stumbled upon Kristin via a wedding photographers instagram and loved her work - I was praying she'd be able to accommodate me. She was so responsive to every email, and so flexible when it came to scheduling a trial and day of.

She was a blast to have around the morning of my wedding - my mom, MOH, and I all chatted with her like we were old friends. With Hurricane Florence in the air, we had to make a game time decision and change up my hair from the trial, but she had no problems creating something that I loved. I rarely ever wear make up, and sometimes when I get it done it can feel way too much, but Kristin did an amazing job making me look and feel exactly like myself (just more glamorous!) My mom and MOH were thrilled with their hair and make up also.

I truly loved working with her and am trying to come up with reasons to hire her in the future!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Stephanie!! You seriously just made my whole day! Thank you so much - like I’ve said, anytime. You are such a dream & I am so glad you stumbled across my path! I mean, shoot you wanna look fab for grocery shopping - there, spin class - there..whatever. I got you! I’m excited for the rest of photos to come! Xoxo - Kristin

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Kristin is the best! She got up at 3 am to do my makeup for a modeling job and it lasted all day through heat and humidity and still looked amazing when I got back to my hotel that night. I had a specific idea of the makeup look I needed that day, and she nailed the exact look I was going for! She is so great at listening to what you want (or don't want) and unbelievably talented when it comes to doing makeup. She is also so sweet and easy to talk to - she made getting ready at 4 am into such a fun experience. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out and got so many compliments on it. I will definitely reach out to Kristin again if I'm ever in the area (or surrounding areas) and would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a great makeup artist. I'm so glad I found her - couldn't have asked for a better person to do my makeup ❤️

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Love Kristin and her transformations! myself and my I DO Crew looked beautiful thanks to her on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Girl, I had such a fantastic time with you & your ladies! I am so happy that we were able to bring this from high school to wedding day, now on to the next chapter in our lives!! You better send me some photos of you gorgeous babes. :) Thank you so much for including us in your day, it was such an awesome time!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/01/2018

Kristin was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She did both my hair and makeup and makeup for my bridesmaids and moms. She was super responsive to my millions of questions and even sent me a whole skin care regimen to follow leading up to my wedding. On the day of my wedding, it was 95 degrees and we planned to take pictures outside before the ceremony. My makeup and my bridesmaids’ makeup lasted through all the pictures and throughout the ceremony. Everyone looked beautiful and I can’t recommend Kristin enough for both hair and makeup. To top it all off, she has the best personality and is super fun! Book her immediately!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Emily - I couldn’t be more humbled by you! You and you’re sisters were such a joy to be around and the whole morning was such a wonderful prep. We had such a lovely time with you and your family. I am so thrilled you loved every minute as much as I did & even though Virginia acted, as only though Virginia can, (moody & unpredictable) everything withstood the scorching humidity and per your ridiculous genes - you and your sisters looked PHENOMENAL! I wish you all the utmost happiness & joy!

Melanie · Married on 06/30/2018

Kristen is a phenomenal hair and make up artist! I can’t say enough good things about her. She is so talented at what she does and is so easy to work with. Very professional and wants to please her clients. She worked with my ideas and made me look like a princess on my day! Would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 13
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 14
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 15

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Girl, you are seriously the funniest, most hilarious lady! I had such a blast with you during your trial, during your prep. Honestly - you are so much fun! I am so glad that we were able to work out the logistics and get our acts together to make it work! Because you my dear, are fab! Just like I was told, the sweetest thing =)

Doris · Married on 06/16/2018

Kristin and her team are the best. She quickly became one of my favorite vendors to work with and made the morning of my wedding SO fun and stress-free. All of my bridesmaids raved about her work (as well as the work of Charlie and Kayla, the two artists she brought with her). I always appreciated as much detail as possible in correspondence (as a bride, you don't know what you don't know!!), and so Kristin's detailed explanations were always appreciated. You can tell she spends a lot of time making sure that her clients are comfortable and happy. Her work was exceptional - my hair, makeup and lipstick lasted ALL NIGHT even on a warm June day, even through sweating, tears, and dancing. You won't regret having Kristin or her associates!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Doris - You are absolutely the sweetest human alive! We couldn’t have had a more lovely morning with you and your lovely squad of girls. You welcomed us into your home with open arms, tried stuffing us full of food and made us feel like a part of the family...who could have asked for a better workplace? I don’t think even employees at Google have it that good. So THANK YOU! You were amazing from start to finish and I wish we could do it all over again! Any time you need a face and some hair - you just send me a message! =) xoxo

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

Kristin is a talented artist and a pleasure to work with. She completely fulfilled my vision and style on my wedding day and I had a blast getting ready with her.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Claire - Your wedding day, from the moment I met you - I knew it’d be magic. Even though on the drive to your house for your trial I was dodging trees and fallen debris everywhere - IT WAS TOTALLY worth it! Your day was so special & you are seriously such a special human bean! The second we met, I knew it was a serendipitous meeting and we were going to have a fabulous time of it! Thank you so much for being you & allowing me to be a part of your day!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Kristin is an amazing makeup/hairstylist...I was very lucky that she had a cancellation in her schedule and was able to help get me gorgeous for the wedding that I was in. She listened to my preferences in makeup/hair and even convinced me to try a new shade of lipstick (not an easy task) that was an absolute hit. I was complimented all night on both my hair and makeup and I have Kristen to thank for that. She was easy to talk to and made the experience fun and not uncomfortable. She is definitely going to be my first call for any events that I need glam for <3

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Jen!! Anytime, at all...Morning, Night, before dawn - with your husband off to the side heckling lol You know I’ll be there, chatting about Tim Burton, all things Halloween. Because, let’s be honest, if it’s a chance to hang with you & make that face even more gorgeous (because seriously, you make my job SUPER easy) for sure..I’m in. Sign a girl up! Thank you so much for the awesomely sweet words, you just made my whole day! Xoxo!

Keri · Married on 04/14/2018

If you are like me, you probably have been tirelessly searching all wedding review sites for a makeup artist. Well, you need to stop searching and immediately email Kristin. There are no words to describe her except for simply AMAZING. From the moment I received her response to my inquiry, I was sold based on her funny and responsive email; it was as though we were long lost friends catching up. From the communications to the trial, and finally to the big day it was all so easy.
    Now for the big day, she arrived early and had everything set up ready to go. All my girls loved the way they looked, and we all had so much fun talking and joking around with her. For me, I honestly have never felt so great about how I looked – which is precisely how you want to feel like on your wedding day. I mean every girl wants to hear they look stunning!!! My makeup stayed on all day and looked just as good at the end of the night as it did when she first finished.
    Outside of her technical skills, she is the most genuine, caring, and fun person you will ever meet. You cannot go wrong hiring Kristin. It was easily one of the best decisions I made for the wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 16
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 17

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Girl, I absolutely loved working with you and your girls. From the second we met I knew it was going to be a great wedding & it literally just got better! Between great music, great ladies & gorgeous faces - it was such a wonderful morning of laughs and beauty! I loved hanging out & making you just a little extra to walk down that aisle to see your boo! =)

Teresa · Married on 01/20/2018

I am so happy I got to work with Kristin! Makeup is one of my passions and something that I was VERY adamant on ensuring was perfect for my special day. I had a negative experience with a vendor before I found Kristin, so I was a little concerned about finding someone that I would be happy with, especially because I've never had my makeup done and be happy with it before. Kristin put all of my nerves at ease and even just shooting emails back and forth with her was so comforting from the start. When we ended up doing the trial I knew i was in good hands. She did an AMAZING job at bringing my vision to life and she used reputable products that did not budge all day. She also did my hair and did a fantastic job with that. I was immediately super happy that I found her. Fast forward to my wedding day and she did a PHENOMENAL job. All of my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning, and she was really great with the bridesmaids who don't wear makeup a lot, and with those that do. When it came time to do mine, she did the best job and I felt so pretty all night!! The makeup did not budge at all, and I didn't have to do any touch ups all night and I still looked great all night. I would highly recommend hiring Kristin, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Girl, let’s be honest here, I’m a little late in responding! Ha, first off, I forgot you can leave responses. 2nd, wedding season snuck up on me this year...it all started in January. You were the 3rd of my weddings that month, in a month that rarely has them - and it dawned on me when I got to your wedding - I DON’T KNOW WHY MORE PEOPLE AREN’T GETTING MARRIED IN JANUARY. Your look is still one of my all time favorite looks. Your wedding party was absolutely amazing - I loved your girls, you were so awesome and relaxed and girl - your photos are beyond some of my favorites - and you introduced me to Sarah, WHOM I AM IN LOVE WITH. So all in all, I should be kissing you! But instead, I’ll say thank you from the bottom of my heart, for everything! For including me in such a big way on your wedding day, for allowing Charlie & me to help you and your ladies feel your most beautiful self, and just letting us hang! Because girl, we would do it all over again! You are seriously so amazing! Anytime girl, Anytime!

Julia · Married on 11/18/2017

She is amazing!!!! And took care of all my wants and needs and even gave me advice on the look I wanted for my big day!!! I would recommend Kristin to everyone if I could!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

I mean, go for it. Anyone - I will take recommendations to anyone. Haha - ok - almost anyone. LoL Julia - you guys were fantastic. I love you to pieces & I had such an awesome time with you guys! I am so glad Charlie sent you my way, because it was literally so much fun working with you and your girls. So anytime you need some FaceTime - let a girl know!

Maya · Married on 11/11/2017

Kristin was so sweet and easy to get along with.. and so talented!! Throughout the whole process, she was professional, organized and made me feel totally at ease. My mom, my sister and I all felt so beautiful on my wedding day! I'm so happy I chose to work with Kristin and I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Maya- thank you so much! You were such a divine bride. Honestly, I had such a wonderful time working with you & couldn’t have imagined a more gorgeous morning with you. From your trial to the day of, you were such a calming and beautiful soul to work with and I hope you’re finally getting some time to enjoy all the beautiful moments of your marriage between all the medical student busyness! I wish you all the happiness & joy! Thank you so much for everything!
  • ES2EG

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Kristin is amazing! She was responsive, friendly, professional, and always did great work! She was easy to work with and made everyone feel beautiful and confident. Getting ready on the wedding day was relaxing and fun and easy with Kristin and Charlie. Plus we share a love of stupid jokes :) You will love her!

MacKenzie · Married on 10/08/2017

Kristin was AMAZING! I was so happy with the way my makeup turned out and my bridesmaid's makeup as well! She is very professional and responsive. She answered all of my questions quickly and kept me reassured up until my wedding day! If you are looking for a high quality makeup artist, then I would highly recommend that you choose Kristin! She's the best!

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2017

Kristin made me feel like queen on my wedding day. When I reached out to her she responded within a day. I got busy with planning and ended up booking last minute and she graciously worked me into her schedule. I love that she came to me to do the trial and was onsite for the wedding as well. I let her talk me into doing gold leaf eyeliner and a deep red lip and it was the best decision ever. Kristin is hilarious and fun and SO good at what she does. If you want to look and feel amazing on your big day Kristin is your girl. She is in the business of making jaws drop.

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 18

Trish · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristin was absolutely charming and a joy to work with! She brought along a second stylist, Charlie, to do the hair and makeup for the 9 of us and she keeps us laughing and smiling the whole time. Her effervescent personality was a serious help in helping me stay calm all morning and everyone enjoyed working with her!

Tamika · event on: 03/07/2015

I loved my makeup and so did my honey! Kristin made me feel so beautiful! She will be hired when I get married. Thanks lady you rock !!

Cristy · Married on 09/16/2017

Kristin is an excellent makeup artist with patience to explain everything in detail! If you want GREAT results, I sincerely recommend you choosing her!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much, Cristy! It is my sincere goal for every one of my babes to be 100% comfortable, so explaining everything is just part of it all. I had such a wonderful time with you and your family! You made me feel like part of the family & it was such a wonderful day!! You all were just amazing!

Jamey · Married on 09/09/2017

I initially booked Kristen for my wedding in 2016, but then had to push the wedding back a year. She was totally flexible with the date changes and kept all the paperwork and everything completely organized. She was fair priced and willing to do whatever was needed of her. She did about 8 in my wedding party (including myself, hair and makeup) and everyone looked GORGEOUS! We had a few girls change their mind and ask Kristen if she could fit them in even though they didn't initally plan to get any services done with her. She was extremely accommodating and kept everything (and everyone) on our original timeline. She is very personable and professional! Would recommend her services to anyone!!! Thank you Kristen for making me feel beautiful on one of the most special days of my life! You're the best!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 19
    Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist 20

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Jamey, you are one of my favorite human beings & of course, knowing your wedding was coming up, was something I had been looking forward to for 2 years. Your day did not disappoint, you are so much fun & your smile just lights up a room. People just want to be around you. I am so happy we could make your day super special and everything you wanted it to be! Xoxo

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

Kristin was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very responsive to all my questions and was really supportive in the lead up to the big day, and especially on my wedding day. She is the sweetest and really helped to keep me calm when I started getting nervous. She set up a small team to accomodate my bridal party's needs and fit our timeline, which was a lifesaver! Kristin is super hygienic, so talented and a true professional. My makeup was FLAWLESS, and my hair looked gorgeous!! I got so many compliments and now that we are getting pictures back, I am even more excited because they came out great! My makeup lasted through the night and I didn't even have to re-apply lipstick! I am so so so happy I got to work with Kristin! I would recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Kristin Mastrangelo - Makeup Artist's reply:

Hey Allison! Thank you so much! You all were seriously so amazing, and you know it was just kizmet from the start. You better send me photos soon - you know I’m in love with the ones I’ve taken, you were stunning!! And we found your signature lip color in this whole process...I say overall...it’s a solid win for all! Xoxo