Kristin Griffin Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lisa G. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wedding Videographer

I rarely write reviews (good or bad) but I had to for Kristin Grffin—she was that extraordinary! Hire her!
    Our daughter & now son-in-law got married in September in our backyard in a small wedding with about 20 guests after their June wedding was cancelled due to Covid. We decided 2 weeks before the wedding to engage a videographer to capture the ceremony (in good quality) so that our family and friends could view the event. (We did not use Zoom)
    We learned of Kristin through a work colleague. She responded quickly to our inquiry, was extremely personable, and then explained the videos included in her package. A 2-minute “trailer”, a 5-minute highlight, and a 20-minute full length of the ceremony. (We had thought initially there would only be the latter). We had a follow-up conversation on the types of video we wanted and she was extremely thoughtful, sensitive and responsive to our needs.
    We received the first video trailer the night of the wedding and all I can say is “Wow!” It was beautifully edited and set to music. The other videos followed and were of comparable extraordinary quality, intimately portrayed, and beautiful. She even included music that my daughter and son-in-law had told her they liked. We shared them with our friends and family and everyone said how gorgeous the video, ceremony, and day was. Everyone said how they felt they were there at the wedding. Kristin also edited out some “oops” moments which we appreciated.
    One of the biggest compliments came from a dear friend who has been film editor/creator for the past 40 years and who lives out of town. She said that the videos were fabulous they told the story, that Kristin is fast and the work was excellent. All I know is that we all keep watching them over and over and re-living the day.
    We definitely want to hire Kristin again, especially for the larger wedding celebration whenever that happens. We highly, highly recommend her!
  • Katherine
    Katherine G. Married on 12/11/2021

Truly the best at what she does!

Kristin was amazing from the beginning stages of planning our wedding! With the chaos of planning a wedding she was very grounding and responded to our many questions promptly. She was incredibly detailed in terms of planning leading up to the event, even making us a day of timeline! Kristin is super friendly and easy to work with, and was able to capture every type of photograph we were hoping to get of our wedding. If you are having a winter wedding, make sure you have someone who knows how to photograph in ANY lighting!
    The cute gifts/cards throughout the year were appreciated also. On the day of the wedding Kristin was my right hand woman! She helped with arranging and even helping place my vail! Our pictures turned out amazing and we had so much fun posing for the pics that she made it seem effortless.
    Kristin went above and beyond to make sure we had the best pictures and videos of our special day. I would recommend anyone to use her services - you will NOT be disappointed. 10/10 easily!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn C. Married on 11/13/2021

Beautiful photos accompanied with a stellar experience

I met Kristin at a bridal show in 2019 before the world turned upside down. My first impression was that her example prints and albums were stunning. Her love for what she does is present in her work. She was also so sweet and warm, which caught my attention as someone uncomfortable in front of the camera.

For these reasons, it was an easy decision to work with her. And, our experience over the last few years, especially navigating uncertainty and rescheduling, has confirmed that we could not have found a more thoughtful, caring, talented, and accommodating photographer. She shot our engagement shoot in October 2020 and photographed our microwedding ceremony in October 2021. She also will photograph our wedding reception in October 2022.

We loved the pictures from our engagement session and microwedding. Kristin shot photos in different types of lighting and angles. There is a great mix of posed and candid shots, too. She makes it easy to view them online, and she sends them via a USB stick.

She communicated with us through the process and was very transparent about navigating a backlog of weddings in 2021. She did not compromise on the quality of our pictures, and she was in constant communication as she worked through our photos. We are so happy with the result.

Kristin accommodated our change of plans to have our original 2021 date as a microwedding and move our wedding reception as initially planned to 2022 due to the pandemic. She also sent me little treats (e.g., tea, wine stoppers, cards, etc.) throughout the last few years to stay in touch and let us know that she was thinking of us. This was so meaningful.

Getting married in these times has been stressful for everyone involved. Working with Kristin has been a silver lining in all of this. Our experience working with her in these unusual times has been simply wonderful.
    Alyssa Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Videographer!

Kristin was an absolute JOY to work with. She was so incredibly helpful from the very start. I am absolutely in love with the videos she created for us. She even incorporated songs into them that meant so much to us. Kristin went above and beyond and even stayed an extra hour to capture more footage. Highly recommend! Thank you again Kristin!!!
  • Sherri
    Sherri M. Married on 11/06/2021

Kristin Griffin Photography

Kristin was amazing from the beginning stages of planning our wedding! She was easy going and responded to our many questions promptly whether via text/call/email. The cute gifts/cards throughout the year were appreciated also. On the day of the wedding Kristin was my right hand woman! She helped with arranging and even the bustling of my dress! Our pictures turned out amazing and we had so much fun posing for the pics that she made it seem effortless. I would highly recommend Kristin to my friends and family for any event or wedding!
    Justin T. Married on 10/22/2021

Incredible Photographer!

Kristin went above and beyond to make sure we had the best pictures and videos of our special day. She even stayed longer than expected just to make sure she captured as many great photos of us and our guests as possible. She was incredibly detailed in terms of planning leading up to the event, friendly and easy to work with, and was able to capture every type of photograph we were hoping to get of our wedding. I would recommend anyone to use her services - you will NOT be disappointed. 10/10 easily!
    Ginger M. Married on 10/15/2021

Incredible!

I met Kristin at a Bridal Show in Hanson, I knew from the moment I i spoke with her, I wanted her to be my photographer. I spoke with other photographers, but with Kristin, we clicked immediately! She is very fun and down to earth, and her work is absolutely remarkable! She did our SAVE THE DATE photos, and obviously our wedding photos, and we were absolutely THRILLED with how they came out! I would love to hire her again in the future for baby photos 🥰

Do yourself a favor and hire Kristin, you won’t be disappointed! 🥰
    Tyla D. Married on 10/14/2021

Best wedding photographer on the South Shore

I don't know where to start. I am beyond thankful for Kristin and her amazing efforts. Kristin hands down was great and easy to work with. She did our engagement photos and we knew we clicked! She made it effortless on a 90 degree day for our photos. You would have never known! Leading up to the wedding she was always in full contact and easy to reach out too. The day of our wedding she showed up early and ready to go! She is so personable and made such a difference. Kristin does hand written letters, checks in and her photos are beautiful. She got our photos back to us way faster than expected and people could not stop raving about them! 10/10 would recommend Kristin again!!--
    Lj Married on 10/09/2021

Great Photographer!

Kristin was great for our wedding celebration. From the meetings beforehand to the day of she was professional and knowledgeable. She knew the photo location and exactly how to position all of us. The family photos can take time but it seemed to go very quickly since she knew who everyone was by their name and relationship to the couple (she has you fill out a form beforehand) which was impressive. She definitely did her homework! She was great with our 3 year old flower girl who started getting cranky, Kristin knew exactly what to say to get her to smile again. Kristin was great with positioning and getting all the right angles for great shots. Overall just a super friendly person and easy to work with. She initially told us 3-4 week photo turn around and we got them back 1 week later! Highly recommended! Thanks for making our day complete and getting those photos we will forever cherish!
  • Kristen
    Kristen P. Married on 09/25/2021

The best of the best!!

I don’t have enough words to express how thankful I am to have met Kristin Griffin. I legit don’t have a single bad thing to say about her. Throughout the entire wedding process, from start to finish, Kristin was SO helpful. From helping me create a timeline for the day of, to giving me suggestions on officiants, to making sure I was on track the entire time with all things wedding related. There isn’t a thing that Kristin wouldn’t help you with. She was almost like a 2nd wedding planner. She kept the day on the timeline, so very organized, so so easy to work with, and kept everyone on the plan. I am 2 weeks from my wedding and I already have received ALL my wedding photos. Didn’t seem real when she said I would have them all back within 2 weeks. I couldn’t recommend Kristin and her team more, if I were to get married all over again (to my same husband lol) I would book Kristin 100 times over.
    Beth Married on 09/12/2021

Amazing service

Kristen was amazing everything we could've ever asked for and very flexible. Our pictures came out amazing and we were very happy with her services
  • Amber-Rose
    Amber-Rose W. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing quality. Professional and friendly

We had the pleasure of working with Kristin who stayed in touch before the wedding. She was very professional and efficient at getting great shots in an organized manor.
    Victoria T. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing photographer

Kristin was the best photographer we could of asked for. She gets to know every couple so personally so she can get the perfect shots. During our shots she was constantly hyping us up telling us how amazing we look. The photos came out absolutely beautiful. She is an amazing photographer.
    Dianne Married on 08/21/2021

AMAZING I give her over 10 stars!!!

Kristin was beyond what I was looking for! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He thoughtful letters and gifts show how much her job and brides mean to her. I will be hiring her again for other functions in the future for sure!!!!
    Molly O. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent Potography!

My husband and I are so pleased with the photos Kristin took of our wedding! She not only took beautiful pictures, but she also helped us iron out our wedding day schedule, made sure we were on track the day of, and assisted us in so many other little ways, helping to make our day so joy-filled and run so smoothly! Kristin was especially wonderful at helping us and our wedding party relax and have fun as she took our portraits. We are planning on recommending her to anyone we know who might be in need of professional photos!
  • Dawne
    Dawne C. Married on 06/12/2021

Best photographer

Kristin was amazing to work with! She understood what we were looking for and worked with us until our dreams and hopes became reality. She was in contact with us throughout the entire process. Never worried about anything with her! Professional friendly and down to earth and clearly loves what she does. She’s just as excited for your wedding as you are maybe even more! Open to suggestions from the bridal party and the couple for poses we wanted and some were quirky.
    She was so knowledgeable and had plenty of recommendations for everything.
    We found our photographer for life! We will be using her for anything and everything from now on!
    Anna W. Married on 05/30/2021

Great videographer!

Kristen helped us with videography for our wedding. She was discreet and professional, and we hardly noticed her presence during the event! She sent us a full video and a teaser super quickly after the wedding, and we were so pleased with the results. Don't hesitate to book!
    Ashley F. Married on 05/14/2021

Truly the best. Responsive, affordable and easy to work with

Kristin was great! She worked within my budget and truly made the package we chose around my needs and wants. She also went above and beyond, and worked great with our other vendors!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly D. Married on 02/10/2021

Perfection

Kristin was a pleasure to work with. She made us feel like we were royalty. She is so sweet and calm and never gets flustered. She is a true professional. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She is SO beyond talented and is also so incredibly organized. She meets with you and sends you bridal/groom surveys to fill out which tells her more about your photography style and what you are looking for in your pictures. She also takes down all information of your other vendors just in case something is wrong or someone is running late. I have recommended her to family and all of my friends! Kristin is number one all the way around.
    Jacqueline M. Married on 10/15/2020

Videographer

Kristen was amazing to work with, she went over and helped us find a package in our budget and was quick to get our videos to us.
    Meri Married on 10/11/2020

Picture Perfect

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Kristin! She is personable, professional, and extremely organized. She took the time to understand our needs. She delivered above and beyond our expectations and truly was a joy to work with! Kristin captured our wedding day so beautifully. Our wedding pictures are amazing!
    Benjamin P. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing person and even better photographer

Kristin is an amazing! She will make taking photos fun and natural. She is passionate about her work and the end product shows. She will make your special day that much better.
  • Juliana
    Juliana M. Married on 10/10/2020

Outstanding Service and Quality!!!

Kristin made everything easy from our very first interaction!! She was informative, flexible, communicative, and a pleasure to work with!! She helped coordinate a videographer, Zach Cruz, who was also fabulous! She was so kind and thoughtful throughout our time working together, as well. And, of course, the photos were outstanding and we will cherish them forever. Thank you so much, Kristin!!!
    Ann C. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I can’t express enough how awesome Kristin is she is absolutely amazing! She really cares about her clients so much she really went over and beyond to makes us feel comfortable especially during this pandemic she checked in to make sure how we were doing with everything! She did our engagement pictures last year and they came out amazing and for my wedding this month she had her associate photographer Kim do it and Kim was just as amazing talk about a very kind hearted person she really loves her job you can tell! Our wedding pictures came out absolutely perfect! They are simply the best and our journey with them is not over that’s for sure! My husband and I recommend Kristin and her associate photographers 100 percent you will not regret it! Honestly stop looking she is the one! She had both our engagement and wedding pictures to us so fast! She works hard to get them to you as soon as possible! 🤗❤️
    Marcia D. Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend - Kristen is fantastic!

Our experience with Kristen could not have been better and I am a tough grader! She was wonderful to work with throughout the process - a clear communicator, flexible, really interested in learning about the couple and what they wanted (and the MOB), and the day of the wedding she had a way of making everyone feel at ease. The bride and groom loved working with her. She is warm, competent and clearly really enjoys her work. And very importantly, the pictures came out beautifully - we couldn't be happier. She captured SO many special shots! I also liked that we were able to hire our videographer through her so that was one less vendor to deal with - very convenient. You seriously can't go wrong with Kristen!