Kristie Horton Photography Reviews

67 Reviews for Kristie Horton Photography

• Tayler

Tayler B. · Married on 03/20/2021

Dream photographer

We booked Kristies team for our engagement photos and our wedding. Kristie is an absolute JOY to work with. She makes being in front of the camera feel easy. My fiancé is notorious for using a forced smile in pictures and Kristie was able to keep him genuinely laughing and smiling the entire time.
    After our session they were so quick to give us sneak peaks and her turn around time for photos was amazing ! We were so impressed and in love with every single photo they took. They also did videography for us and all I can say is WOW! I tear up watching it every single time. Kristie and team captured beautiful moments that we will treasure forever! I will recommend them every time for any events!
    Thank you Kristie for all the amazing work you’ve done !

• Kasey

Kasey · Married on 11/08/2020

Wonderful Team and Photography!

Kristie and her team are sensational! They went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding. They helped me in so many ways and was able to get us back on schedule! The weather was against us but it didn’t stop their team for doing the best job they could! All of my friends and family were blown away by the photos so far! She sent me four sneak peek photos the very next day and I am beyond blown away.

Thank you!!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie A. · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Photographer - Highly Recommend

Thank you Kristie and team for everything!! I can’t wait to see the rest of my pictures. You are so amazing. I highly recommend Kristie Horton. She was incredibly patient and just plain awesome.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla H. · Married on 10/02/2020

The Best Around

I could not recommend them more! They made our wedding experience so much better, we call them friends now. My wife and I absolutely hate taking pictures but they made us feel comfortable and gave great direction. Our pictures turned out amazing! You will not regret hiring them!

• W

Whitley H. · Married on 10/02/2020

5 stars? More like 1,000!!!

Not only did Kristie and Savannah take the most breathtaking photos/videos ever, they made us feel extremely comfortable during the process, which we were previously not looking forward to (we aren’t photogenic or picture people), They were so incredibly patient and helpful and I will always recommend them and talk about their amazing work to ANYONE that will listen.

Eric S. · Married on 06/13/2020

Totally professional

Totally professional...Kristie and her team went above and beyond during our ceremony and reception... so kind and warming

Sent on 06/15/2020

Lee A. · Married on 06/13/2020

Couldn't be happier!!!

Kristie and her team were the highlight of our day! She not only has a great eye for photography, she is also an amazingly sweet lady. We feel honored to have worked with her. Our guests even commented on her organization and skill. She is Simply the BEST!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Desiree

Desiree C. · Married on 04/17/2020

Don't look any further - Book her now!

Kristie is amazing. Her work speaks for itself. She's done many different sessions for me including Bridal shower, engagement, wedding, family, first day of school & boudoir. If I could give her more stars, I absolutely would! I will always use Kristie to capture special moments for my family. She books up fast though, so act fast! I changed my original wedding date because she was booked for my date already. I HAD to have her as my photographer so, I changed my date without hesitation. Get the best bang for your buck - you will not find the same quality of work & professionalism for the price anywhere else!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing 🙌🏼

Kristie has the perfect photographer eye & listener to everything we wanted. She was hands down amazing and beyond affordable. Would 100% her services.

Sent on 05/23/2020

Brooke · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing photographer

Kristie Horton recently captured my husband and I’s wedding and she was absolutely incredible! For starters, she made you feel very comfortable while taking pictures! She always knew what poses and backgrounds would look best for our style. She was amazing at keeping us on track with the timeline and getting all the pictures we wanted and more. Kristie was great at making sure she was there and set up for all our special moments like our first dance, cake cutting, and much more! She was very easy to get along with, and even though I only met her on the day of my wedding, I felt comfortable enough to trust her with our very special day! Thank you Kristie!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/30/2019

She was lovely

Thank you for being so polite and easy to work with

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Chrissie

Chrissie A. · Married on 11/22/2019

Engagement Photos

Kristie and her team are fantastic! We had our engagement shoot with her just a few hours ago. Not only did she drive 3 hours to get to our location, she started our shoot a half hour earlier than scheduled since we all happened to be already there. She brought another photographer with her, to shoot from other angles, which was a nice touch. She was fun, professional, and down to Earth, and made sure to ask plenty of questions to ensure that we were getting the photos that we wanted. We hope that we can secure a wedding date that she will be available for, since she takes amazing photos. We highly recommend Kristie for your photo shoots!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Latasha J. · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing Vendor

We booked Kristie for our wedding and I have to say it was probably the best decision we made out of all of our vendors. When communication failed with our coordinator Kristie quickly stepped up and got things right back on track without missing a beat. I couldn’t be more satisfied and thankful to have had her as such a big part of our day.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret J. · Married on 10/12/2019

STOP LOOKING! Book her! Just absolutely in awe of her!

Wow! Just wow. I have only received my previews of pictures and I am in awe of Kristie! She seriously is worth any dime you spend on her work! She came to our hotel for getting ready pictures with pleasure then rushed to the venue to get all of the most amazing shots! This poor girl was running around like crazy without a single complaint! NOT ONE! Didn’t even ask for water when she needed it because it was so hot out! She captured so many moments with my husband, family and friends. I will never be able to repay her. Ever. Her skill set is like no other. Please, don’t waste one more moment and book her. She is AMAZING. Kristie, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are truly a Gift from God. She was on time, listened to all requests, made accommodations to what I needed and most all of was such a joy to be around. I will continue to use her for life!!! Thank you so much! ♥️

Sent on 10/19/2019

Carrie H. · Married on 07/28/2019

Obsessed with everything!

Kristie was so easy to work with and affordable! We found them through Facebook and were pleased with everything! Kristie made sure we had the best day and got all the perfect shots! The photo booth was also a huge hit! All of our guests were obsessed with it and super excited they were able to get their pictures immediately sent to their phone! Savannah who worked with the photo booth was super helpful and made sure the line was moving and everyone got all the pictures they could. Kristie sent us a sneak peak of a few shots and I'm already obsessed with them! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photo booth pictures and the other pictures! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn C. · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!

Kristie shot my wedding back in July, and it was absolutely an amazing experience! She is so thorough and professional but still very kind and easy to work with! She was patient and fun and has an amazing eye! I got all my pictures back a couple weeks ago and they are just stunning! I couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Abigail M. · Married on 06/22/2019

June Wedding

Kristie was so nice and so caring. She helped me out with the heat. She offers amazing deals and specials. I highly recommend her!

Sherrie A. · Married on 04/24/2019

My husband and I eloped and we have the beautiful pictures to remember that beautiful day ! Special day so thankful they were such a huge part of that

I would recommend them to everyone!

Katie A. · Married on 04/07/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I cannot say enough about this lady!!! She was super awesome! Very professional and really knew her stuff!! Pictures and video turned out incredible and she just made the whole experience better than expected!!! Seriously love her!

Kyley · Married on 12/08/2018

The best!

Where do I even start?! Working with Kristie has been the absolute best experience i’ve ever had! I had been sorting through messages with other wedding photographers and was immediately drawn to the photos she took. Her prices were also extremely affordable for the services provided and she goes above and beyond to ensure everything is awesome. She arrived on time and set up everything and then began her magic with photos. Last minute, we found out the groom and groomsmen had to get ready across the street in a hotel and she went OUT OF HER WAY to get photos of them getting ready which we so appreciated. My husband and I have never had photos taken before so her instructions and poses with photos were super helpful and helped the photos turn out amazing. I also booked a couples session with her for military photos and she came out in the windy, 30 degree weather and took photos of us. She meets your needs, and then goes above and beyond to do more. The photo booth was a huge hit as my wedding as well and all of our guests can’t stop raving about that and the photos of the wedding we received back. I cannot wait to get our couples photos back!I’m so lucky to have found Kristy Horton Photography and will absolutely use them moving forward for any of my photo needs!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Annamarie B. · Married on 11/26/2018

Great experience!

Kristi and her team went OVER and ABOVE to make sure we had everything we wanted for our wedding ! She is such a talented photographer and extremely sweet to work with! We will definitely be using her for our future photography needs! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing ☺️

Kristie Horton photography is amazing! My husband and I won a photography package for our wedding. All we had to do was pay sales tax! It was a dream come true. ❤️ Without winning this amazing wedding package which included photography, videography, and their photo booth I don’t know what we would have done if we did not win this amazing package. Krissy is so talented and such a great person to work with, she gives you exactly what you want and her photos are BEAUTIFUL! Just the teasers she has sent me I am in love with.🥰 I can not wait to see the rest. We fully recommend them for all occasions. We will definitely be using Kristie Horton Photography in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Nathalie · Married on 09/08/2018

Love everything

She is amazing. Makes your feel comfortable and cat hes moments that you wohld have never thought of getting. She makes the enivorment fun at all times with a bug smile on her face. I will for sure use her in the future :-)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Heidi · Married on 08/02/2018

Kristie and her partner are wonderful!! We booked the wedding package that allows a free engagement session and we were thrilled with the results! At the wedding, they got there over 30 minutes early to set up, but not only did they set up these equipment, they helped us finish up our last minute details. They knew we didn’t have a DJ and brought their own speaker for us to use and when my WiFi went out, Kristie played a wedding playlist she had on her own phone! Not only are their pictures the best I’ve ever seen (and should be put in a magazine) but they are both great people who you can tell do the job because they love it!! I can’t wait to see our wedding pictures, because I know how amazing they are going to be!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Chrissy · Married on 05/26/2018

We love Kristie Horton photography. For the price and quality, she really can't be beat. We hired her for our engagement photos and then again hired her for the photo booth for our wedding celebration. Both were absolutely outstanding. The photo booth was a HUGE hit. The guests are still talking about it and are posting their photos all over social media! I will definitely be booking Kristie and her team for all future photography needs. :)

Sent on 06/25/2018