Kristie Horton Photography Reviews

56 Reviews for Kristie Horton Photography

• Katie

Katie 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing 馃檶馃徏

Kristie has the perfect photographer eye & listener to everything we wanted. She was hands down amazing and beyond affordable. Would 100% her services.

Sent on 05/23/2020

Brooke 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing photographer

Kristie Horton recently captured my husband and I鈥檚 wedding and she was absolutely incredible! For starters, she made you feel very comfortable while taking pictures! She always knew what poses and backgrounds would look best for our style. She was amazing at keeping us on track with the timeline and getting all the pictures we wanted and more. Kristie was great at making sure she was there and set up for all our special moments like our first dance, cake cutting, and much more! She was very easy to get along with, and even though I only met her on the day of my wedding, I felt comfortable enough to trust her with our very special day! Thank you Kristie!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 11/30/2019

She was lovely

Thank you for being so polite and easy to work with

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Chrissie

Chrissie Arrowood 路 Married on 11/22/2019

Engagement Photos

Kristie and her team are fantastic! We had our engagement shoot with her just a few hours ago. Not only did she drive 3 hours to get to our location, she started our shoot a half hour earlier than scheduled since we all happened to be already there. She brought another photographer with her, to shoot from other angles, which was a nice touch. She was fun, professional, and down to Earth, and made sure to ask plenty of questions to ensure that we were getting the photos that we wanted. We hope that we can secure a wedding date that she will be available for, since she takes amazing photos. We highly recommend Kristie for your photo shoots!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Latasha Jenkins 路 Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing Vendor

We booked Kristie for our wedding and I have to say it was probably the best decision we made out of all of our vendors. When communication failed with our coordinator Kristie quickly stepped up and got things right back on track without missing a beat. I couldn鈥檛 be more satisfied and thankful to have had her as such a big part of our day.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Jewett 路 Married on 10/12/2019

STOP LOOKING! Book her! Just absolutely in awe of her!

Wow! Just wow. I have only received my previews of pictures and I am in awe of Kristie! She seriously is worth any dime you spend on her work! She came to our hotel for getting ready pictures with pleasure then rushed to the venue to get all of the most amazing shots! This poor girl was running around like crazy without a single complaint! NOT ONE! Didn鈥檛 even ask for water when she needed it because it was so hot out! She captured so many moments with my husband, family and friends. I will never be able to repay her. Ever. Her skill set is like no other. Please, don鈥檛 waste one more moment and book her. She is AMAZING. Kristie, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are truly a Gift from God. She was on time, listened to all requests, made accommodations to what I needed and most all of was such a joy to be around. I will continue to use her for life!!! Thank you so much! 鈾ワ笍

Sent on 10/19/2019

Carrie Hickey 路 Married on 07/28/2019

Obsessed with everything!

Kristie was so easy to work with and affordable! We found them through Facebook and were pleased with everything! Kristie made sure we had the best day and got all the perfect shots! The photo booth was also a huge hit! All of our guests were obsessed with it and super excited they were able to get their pictures immediately sent to their phone! Savannah who worked with the photo booth was super helpful and made sure the line was moving and everyone got all the pictures they could. Kristie sent us a sneak peak of a few shots and I'm already obsessed with them! I cannot wait to see the rest of the photo booth pictures and the other pictures! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Covington 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!

Kristie shot my wedding back in July, and it was absolutely an amazing experience! She is so thorough and professional but still very kind and easy to work with! She was patient and fun and has an amazing eye! I got all my pictures back a couple weeks ago and they are just stunning! I couldn鈥檛 have asked for better!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Abigail Mayben 路 Married on 06/22/2019

June Wedding

Kristie was so nice and so caring. She helped me out with the heat. She offers amazing deals and specials. I highly recommend her!

Sherrie and Dewayne Mll 路 Married on 04/24/2019

My husband and I eloped and we have the beautiful pictures to remember that beautiful day ! Special day so thankful they were such a huge part of that

I would recommend them to everyone!

Katie Alicia Wilson 路 Married on 04/07/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I cannot say enough about this lady!!! She was super awesome! Very professional and really knew her stuff!! Pictures and video turned out incredible and she just made the whole experience better than expected!!! Seriously love her!

Kyley 路 Married on 12/08/2018

The best!

Where do I even start?! Working with Kristie has been the absolute best experience i鈥檝e ever had! I had been sorting through messages with other wedding photographers and was immediately drawn to the photos she took. Her prices were also extremely affordable for the services provided and she goes above and beyond to ensure everything is awesome. She arrived on time and set up everything and then began her magic with photos. Last minute, we found out the groom and groomsmen had to get ready across the street in a hotel and she went OUT OF HER WAY to get photos of them getting ready which we so appreciated. My husband and I have never had photos taken before so her instructions and poses with photos were super helpful and helped the photos turn out amazing. I also booked a couples session with her for military photos and she came out in the windy, 30 degree weather and took photos of us. She meets your needs, and then goes above and beyond to do more. The photo booth was a huge hit as my wedding as well and all of our guests can鈥檛 stop raving about that and the photos of the wedding we received back. I cannot wait to get our couples photos back!I鈥檓 so lucky to have found Kristy Horton Photography and will absolutely use them moving forward for any of my photo needs!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Annamarie Boyette 路 Married on 11/26/2018

Great experience!

Kristi and her team went OVER and ABOVE to make sure we had everything we wanted for our wedding ! She is such a talented photographer and extremely sweet to work with! We will definitely be using her for our future photography needs! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing 鈽猴笍

Kristie Horton photography is amazing! My husband and I won a photography package for our wedding. All we had to do was pay sales tax! It was a dream come true. 鉂わ笍 Without winning this amazing wedding package which included photography, videography, and their photo booth I don鈥檛 know what we would have done if we did not win this amazing package. Krissy is so talented and such a great person to work with, she gives you exactly what you want and her photos are BEAUTIFUL! Just the teasers she has sent me I am in love with.馃グ I can not wait to see the rest. We fully recommend them for all occasions. We will definitely be using Kristie Horton Photography in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Nathalie 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Love everything

She is amazing. Makes your feel comfortable and cat hes moments that you wohld have never thought of getting. She makes the enivorment fun at all times with a bug smile on her face. I will for sure use her in the future :-)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Heidi 路 Married on 08/02/2018

Kristie and her partner are wonderful!! We booked the wedding package that allows a free engagement session and we were thrilled with the results! At the wedding, they got there over 30 minutes early to set up, but not only did they set up these equipment, they helped us finish up our last minute details. They knew we didn鈥檛 have a DJ and brought their own speaker for us to use and when my WiFi went out, Kristie played a wedding playlist she had on her own phone! Not only are their pictures the best I鈥檝e ever seen (and should be put in a magazine) but they are both great people who you can tell do the job because they love it!! I can鈥檛 wait to see our wedding pictures, because I know how amazing they are going to be!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Chrissy 路 Married on 05/26/2018

We love Kristie Horton photography. For the price and quality, she really can't be beat. We hired her for our engagement photos and then again hired her for the photo booth for our wedding celebration. Both were absolutely outstanding. The photo booth was a HUGE hit. The guests are still talking about it and are posting their photos all over social media! I will definitely be booking Kristie and her team for all future photography needs. :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Raychel 路 Married on 05/06/2018

I honestly do not even know where to start, Kristie is absolutely one of the most talented photographers I have ever seen, and probably the most talented in Jacksonville. My fianc茅 and I without knowing anyone who had used Kristie, found her on Facebook and decided we would try here for our engagement photos, we wanted our photos to be unique and boy did Kristie meet that. She showed up, her and her assistant ready to do whatever necessary to get the perfect shot. We were on villano beach just a few days before Hurrican Irma reach Jax, and even Kristie and her assistant got knee deep equipment and all to get the best angles and lighting. After that, without even seeing the pictures, we knew we had made the right choice. Once we received the photos from the engagement, I couldn't even dream the wedding photos up that good...But sure enough she could picture and make them become a reality. They were beautiful and Kristie captured EVERY moment from beginning to in so perfectly. INCLUDING my Bridal Boudoir, Ladies I wanted to do one of these so bad for my future husband, but I was nervous, and quite frankly hadn't seen many photos that didn't end up looking trashy, Kristie encouraged me, since I had it on my questionnaire I would regret it if I did not do it, she would walk me through it. They are BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, and CONFIDENT photos. I am so Thankful for not only finding a great photographer, but a great friend as well! I am telling you, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Rose 路 Married on 05/04/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer and team!!!!

My husband and I are SO HAPPY we chose Kristy, her work is AMAZING! When we got our photos back we were blown away! She is so sweet, and knows what she is doing! She also did our engagement photos, my husband isn鈥檛 very photogenic but Kristy told us how to pose, and they care out beautiful! After everyone saw our wedding photos, two of my bridesmaids hired her for their weddings!! She has the best price for the best quality. I would highly recommend her and her team! Also the photo booth is so much fun!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kristie 路 Married on 04/30/2018

Savannah was our wedding photographer and was awesome! You can tell she鈥檚 been doing this for years we are happy with our photos and the service we received. Will recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 04/22/2018

I can't say enough great things about Kristie! At first I was most excited about the value but Kristie and her team added so much to our special day. Kristie was there getting things set up and scoping out the venue early, was super easy to work with, had fantastic suggestions and captured such beautiful images of our day. I mean this in the best way possible, but you didn't even know she was there during the ceremony and THAT is a great photographer! We love Kristie so much we've booked another session with her already. OH! And DO THE PHOTOBOOTH! Worth every penny. Thanks Kristie!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Meagen 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Krissy is amazing!!!!! She goes above and beyond. We haven鈥檛 received our gallery yet because it鈥檚 only been few days since the wedding but I have no doubt they will be awesome !!! We have however received the link to the halobooth which is great, everyone had a blast with it and the pictures prove it !!!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Tracy 路 Married on 03/31/2018

Where do I start ? I have so many raves for this photographer Kristie Horton. From my first chat with her after culling through so many photographers I knew she was the one. Talking to her i felt like i had known her for some time so be prepared you will have a friend for life booking with her. Kristie was so easy to talk to and was accommodating to our needs. I knew right away she loves what she does and her talent shows in the beautiful pictures. She really has a camera eye for catching the emotions in every picture which I love. Wedding day she was on time,very professional and had everyone on cue which all our guests kept raving about. Kristie and her assistant were both so sweet and a great pleasure to work with I would highly recommend them if looking for a photographer. Kristie also has a Halo booth which she rents out that is such a fun touch to any event and easy to use. Final note , waiting on the final gallery release can be a bit of a nail biter and a lengthy wait but is so worth it so be patient. Love Love Love our pictures! Thanks again !!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 03/15/2018

Krissy is an amazing photographer! The wedding photos were the most imporatant part (other than saying I do) for our family. The photos are beautiful and really capture our love for one another. All of my family traveled half way across the country and I am so happy I chose Kristie Horton Photogrpahy to capture the most important part of my life. Affordable prices and top notch work! She responded quickly to all of my bridezilla questions and was always more than helpful. Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • F

Fredrika 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Had a great experience. Would recommend her to anyone getting married. Wedding photos turned out amazing.

Sent on 05/11/2018