Kristi Marie's Photography Reviews

Kristi Marie's Photography 6
Kristi Marie's Photography 7

Paige Carmack · Married on 12/15/2018

Photographer

I truly cannot say enough good things about Kristi and her partner Tiffany. From the very beginning, Kristi was very friendly and make our engagement pictures so much fun! She was so easy to talk to, and we were so amazed when we got the engagement pictures back. The day of my bridal portraits she stepped in and was not only a photographer, she was a true friend. She helped fix my dress and veil, without any hesitation. It rained on our wedding day, but Kristi was already ahead of the game and had me prepare in case of rain. She was always one step ahead and made everything go so smooth! She even brought a tarp thing to place under my dress and out of view so that my dress would not get wet before the wedding! Then we got back our wedding pictures, and we were just in tears. The quality of these photos cannot be put into words. We were amazed at how many hundreds of pictures that we got back! I am so glad I have these photos to cherish forever! Kristi and Tiffany beautifully captured our day from beginning to end and every little detail in between. I cannot wait to hire her again in the future! Trust me when I say that you will not regret hiring Kristi Marie Photography for any event!!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Kristi Marie's Photography 20
    Kristi Marie's Photography 21

Brooke Taylor · Married on 11/04/2018

They were the best!

I couldn’t ask for a better photographer for our wedding! They knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/03/2018

Very Happy

Kristi and her team were very professional and a pleasure to work with. If we had to do it over again we would still pick Kristi Marie Photography. Our pictures came out great!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Kristi Marie's Photography 22

Chelsie · Married on 09/15/2018

We loved our engagement photos and my bridal portraits! We can’t wait to get back all of our wedding pictures. The few that we have seen so far are amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Kristi Marie's Photography 23
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/09/2018

Can't pick a better photographer

We LOVED Kristi! I'd recommend her to anyone I know. She did our engagement pictures, bridal portraits and wedding pictures. Any time we contacted her, she responded quickly. She is very positive and has a very calm presence. I had no idea what a great quality that is until our wedding day. Our entire wedding party loved her and several commented on how easy she was to work with and how much they liked her. On the wedding day, she was able to stay in the background but was magically there any time we needed her. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Kristi Marie's Photography 29
    Kristi Marie's Photography 30
    Kristi Marie's Photography 31

Caroline · Married on 08/04/2018

So amazing!! Easy to work with! The pictures turned out so well!

Sent on 10/08/2018

leeder · Married on 07/07/2018

We were pleased

We were so happy with Kristi and the quality of work. We have gotten many compliments on her work

Sent on 08/26/2019

Erica · Married on 04/14/2018

Kristi is an amazing photographer and person all together! I could not have asked for a better person for this job! I had my bridals done and she did our wedding. She was always on top of things and very organized. She made sure to try to get every type of photo we wanted. Not to mention how many times she went above and beyond for me! She even helped me with my bustle on my wedding dress. I felt a close bond with her and very comfortable with her the first time we met. She is incredible and I’m so thankful for that amazing job she did! I most definitely will use her for any future times we may need photography done.

Thank you again Kristi.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Katie · Married on 04/08/2018

Easy to work with!

Kristi was a life saver when my plans for a wedding photographer fell through. She was able to fit us into her schedule within a month’s notice and we were very impressed with her work. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding photographer! 😊

Sent on 10/21/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer. She made everything so streamline, and comfortable so that I could get exactly what I was looking for without having to stress. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any event. I will certainly be using her again for the big events in my life!

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Shellie

Shellie · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristi stepped in almost last minute when my original photographer (a friend) fell through and she was a blessing every step of the way. She is highly professional and very thoughtful and attentive to detail. Her photos were exactly what I wanted and for the price you won’t find better. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Kristi Marie's Photography 32
    Kristi Marie's Photography 33
    Kristi Marie's Photography 34

Brooke · Married on 10/08/2017

She's amazing! So personable, easy to talk to, helpful, and our engagement photo session was so much fun! Best of all our photos turned out beautiful! We cannot wait for the wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Kristi to photograph our wedding and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. My mom and I interviewed her on the phone and in person prior to making our decision and both times we just felt this calmness radiating from her. If you are a MOB or a Bride, you know that calmness can be quite elusive! We took engagement pictures in the spring at Old Salem in Winston-Salem and the finished photos were so impressive. She was on time, provided great instruction on poses and kept us laughing the whole time. As we got closer to the wedding, she put together a timeline of the day upon her arrival and worked with us to make sure it was just right for what we needed and were expecting. Her second shooter was sweet and kind just like Kristi. Kristi managed everything so efficiently and gave direction without being bossy. We finished family photos and bridal party photos exactly on time and my husband and I were on time to the reception after taking photos together. Throughout the reception she and the second shooter were always close if I wanted a picture with guests but never hovered. The pictures are phenomenal - we have all cried looking at the gallery. Over 1000 pictures - just in color! She captured so many moments that would have been missed or forgotten - me and my dad talking in the church prior to getting ready, toddlers slow dancing, family goofing off together. The pictures are just incredible. If you are still reading this - you should hire Kristi because you will not regret it. For the money, it is an unbelievable value. I interviewed other photographers who I don't think could have delivered this much and charged as much or more. For the experience, it is like having your long lost big sister with you without any of the big sister drama. I would hire Kristi again for any future photography needs and consider it divine intervention that I found her last year. You will love her!!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Kristi Marie's Photography 35
    Kristi Marie's Photography 36
    Kristi Marie's Photography 37

Maria · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristi and her team did a wonderful job capturing our day! The pictures are gorgeous and help us relive our wedding day so well!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • W

W · Married on 09/19/2017

Kristi was amazing and a very important part of our wedding. She did a great job and we are as happy as we could be. I would book her anytime for another event and suggest her to everyone I know as well.

Thank you a lot!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Kristi did an amazing job on both my bridal portraits and our wedding photos! She was very professional and easy to work with. We had to reschedule my outdoor bridal portraits due to thunderstorms and she was very flexible and accommodating. Kristi captured every detail of our wedding day and we cannot thank her enough for that. Looking at the photos makes me feel like I am reliving every aspect of my favorite day. Kristi has an artistic eye for photography and our photos are very high quality. We would recommend her to anyone and you can be confident she will exceed your expectations. We will definitely be using Kristi again for future life events as needed!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Morgan · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristi did our engagement photos recently and not only was the quality amazing but she was so patient and kind! We got our pictures back so quickly and I loved them all! I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Morgan · Married on 05/13/2017

I knew right from the first meeting that not only would Kristi be our photographer but that she would do an amazing job. She brought so much creativity and artistry to her pictures, I knew she would be able to capture our day perfectly. We did all three sessions with Kristi, the engagement session, bridals, and wedding day! I would totally recommend doing that with her because you get to know Kristi and she gets to know you so well during those shoots. She captured the beautiful and special moments that I wanted captured, but she also paid close attention to the candid shots. Her attention to detail was amazing! She took pictures of things I never got to see at the wedding. It was wonderful to get to look at and appreciate the small details through her pictures. When we got the photo albums back (incredibly quickly) it was clear that each photo had been carefully edited and selected for our albums. Kristi also knew how to handle my incredibly large wedding party and family. She got the children smiling and everyone looking in the same direction for pictures. I don't know how she does it, but she is amazing! She is a true professional always with a smile on her face and looking for places to grab the best shot! I will definitely be using Kristi again in the future for other events! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Kadie · Married on 11/12/2016

Kristi has been so amazing to work with from the very start. She listened to our vision for our engagement photos and delivered exactly what we wanted. During our shoot, she let us pick poses that we liked, but was also more than happy to guide us for the perfect shot. She was very quick with the editing and provided a "sneak peak" to tide us over until the full gallery was available. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Krysten · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding photos were gorgeous!!! I did not have to worry about a thing when it came to photography. Kristi was super professional, helpful, and patient for me the day of. I did not have to worry about remembering which photos I wanted. Kristi went above and beyond what was requested. Awesome job! Definitely helped make our day flawless and special. I would highly recommend Kristi Marie Photography and will use her company for any other event/special occasion I may have in the future!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Erin · Married on 07/30/2016

Kristi was a joy to work with. She made us feel very comfortable, communicated quickly, and made sure everything was in place for our wedding. She captured stunning pictures on our big day and the package we received with the photos was put together beautifully. I would definitely recommend Kristi!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Lynne · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a small family wedding at a beautiful chapel inthe mountains. Kristi treated our wedding with 25 people present the very same as if we had 500 people present. She knew pictures of our families were very important to us. She made sure to include a photo of every person present. The photos are a treasure we will always have to remember such a special day. Thank you Kristi!
    Lynne

Sent on 08/29/2016

I had a great experience. I will use her again soon.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Marvin · Married on 11/20/2015

Kristi was great to work with. Will definitely use her again in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Michael · event on 11/20/2015

Me and my new finecee enjoyed our engagement photos very much. We were able to capture the surprise on her face, it was well worth it.

Sent on 01/31/2016