Kristen Weaver Photography Reviews

123 Reviews for Kristen Weaver Photography

• Taylor

Taylor Marie · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Photos of your dreams!

Kristen and her team take your wildest photography dreams to life on your big day. We are still in awe over the beautiful images from our special day. From the detail photos, to candidates of family laughing and dancing, to our dog smiling as we say "I do," this team captured every special moment of our day. We would hire them again and again. They were also extremely flexible, as we had to reschedule and relocate multiple times due to COVID. They were along for the ride and we can't thank them enough! Love KWP!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Anna

Anna Bean · Married on 08/03/2020

100% Recommend

Kristen was the first vendor we booked after deciding we wanted to be married in Florida. We found her pictures on Pinterest and fell in love! We were originally booked for a wedding at Disney World, but due to Covid-19, we had a last-minute venue change, and Kristen was incredibly flexible and was able to easily work out a timeline that fit our new schedule.
    My husband and I are definitely not the most photogenic people, but Kristen made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera, and she made us look great!
    Our photos were delivered quickly, and they're so wonderful that I can't stop looking at them! We look like we belong in a bridal magazine! They were absolutely worth every penny we paid, and I cannot recommend Kristen enough!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Jacquelyn Nienhuis · Married on 03/12/2020

Kristen is the best!

Kristen photographed our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We love the photographs and we will cherish them for years to come. I love her style of photography and she did a wonderful job of capturing my husband and I as well as our families and guests. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day! She is so personable and we all got along so well! Stephanie was her assistant photographer for our wedding and she was wonderful! We will most definitely be using Kristen for our future photography needs!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Meg

Meg Ullian · Married on 02/01/2020

Obsessed with Her

I wish Kristen and Stephanie could follow me around forever. Coming in to my wedding I had no idea what kind of pictures I wanted. Kristen directed everything so professionally and with the friendliest smile of all time. She truly makes you feel like you are the best thing she has ever seen and gives the most amazing feedback. I am obsessed with her and will recommend her to everyone I know. AOT Kristen :)

Sent on 02/11/2020

Kim Van · Married on 01/19/2020

Best photography group ever! OMA Jan 2020 wedding

We had Stephanie as our lead photographer. Whitney was our second photographer and Gabrielle as the photography assistant. They were all so pleasant be around. It was raining the morning of my wedding and we planned to take photos outside. Stephanie kept me calm and had backup locations for family photos for if it was to continue to rain. Fortunately it stopped raining when it was time to take bridal party photos, however it was wet everywhere. Gabrielle got towels from the hotel to soak up the wet puddles to ensure my wedding dress and my bridesmaids’ dresses wouldn’t get soaked. I have a large family, 25 total of my immediate family with 10 nieces and nephews ranging from newborn to 10 years old. My family kept complimenting how patient and efficient they were when we were taking family photos. At the beginning of cocktail hour, we were suppose to have thank you photos with the bride and groom with our photo booth company but there was a miscommunication with the company and our wedding coordinator. Whitney knew we were upset and jumped in to take photos for us immediately without us asking. We had so many compliments on our highlight photos from family and friends. They made our wedding look more beautiful than it really was. They captured all of the details and even candid photos. Can’t wait until we receive the rest of our photos. Highly recommend them!! Love, love, love!!!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/10/2020

Kristen Weaver Photography is a dream!

I called Kristen when I was searching for photographers for our out-of-state wedding. It was so easy to talk to her on the phone and I knew we had to book her. She was exactly what we were looking for and really worked with us and our budget. She has clean, timeless photos and she was able to capture those candid moments with such artistry. Our first day meeting Kristen in person was on our wedding day, which can be a little scary for anyone! However, she swooped right in with ease. She was so professional, fit right in with the family, kind and funny, and provided my husband and I the right type of guidance to create special moments that we can cherish for years to come. My husband and I have never had professional photos done and boy are we awkward, but we felt so comfortable with Kristen. Her assistant Stephanie was also a dream. (Knowing my crazy family, I know they had to deal with a lot of craziness and I'm sure a lot went on behind the scenes). I also added on last minute to have Stephanie stay until our reception ended and they were so flexible. We had a very tight timeline (and in hindsight I wish I extended the time for our whole wedding because it flew by!) Kristen & Stephanie took that timeline and we were able to get all our family portraits very quickly. I knew we weren't going to get all our must-have spots on the venue (which having our wedding at Bella Collina there is a lot of beautiful spots!) Kristen asked us in advance and the day of what was a priority and we trusted them when they said lets optimize all this beautiful weather, wind, and light and boy did it pay off! My husband and I are fairly flexible people and decided to go with it, and that is where Kristen Weaver Photography's creativity shines. They worked so well with our videographers. Every vendor I spoke to that asked me who my photographer was and resounded an excited "YES! You picked a great one!" when I said it was Kristen Weaver. I knew we were in great hands months in advance. I received so many texts/phone calls from my immediate family when they sent out these beautiful cards of some highlight photographs with a sweet note. We got a blogpost and highlight photos so quickly after our wedding. My mother still cries at these photos and thought the highlight was it. She just is bursting with joy that there are even more pictures coming! Kristen Weaver Photography goes above and beyond! You get what you paid for (plus more!) and it was so worth the cost to have amazing photos. I can definitely see myself reaching out to Kristen Weaver in the future and highly recommend her! Thank you Kristen & Stephanie for sharing this special day with us. We can't imagine having anyone else there for our day and so appreciative of your beautiful work.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/28/2019

Kristen Weaver Photography is the best!

When searching for a wedding photographer, I immediately fell in love with Kristen’s bright, luxurious, and magical style. Communicating with her and her team was always professional and they are quick to respond. They also spend time through questionnaires getting to know you and your partner. They truly pay attention to detail and to the couple’s story. We are so in love with our wedding photos. They turned out better than we could have hoped. Just as important as the photos—Kristen was so easy to work with which made our wedding day that much more special. Kristen made me, my bridal party and wedding guests feel so comfortable! I highly recommend Kristen and her team! Not only will you enjoy stunning photos from you wedding day, but you will also have an amazing and kind person sharing your wedding day with you.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Nana

Nana · Married on 08/17/2019

Elegant, Romantic and Fun

We had Kristen as a photographer for our wedding day and she was amazing. She was punctual and made sure we were on time with our schedule. She also tried to capture all special moments that we wanted and was very receptive to our ideas. We got our pictures back and were amazed with the results. If you’re looking for a photographer with quality results, you can definitely count on Kristen to be that person.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Emily Johnson · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience with Kristen!

I found Kristen randomly while searching wedding photographers in the Orlando area. As soon as my now husband and I sat down with Kristen we knew she was who we wanted to shoot our wedding. She drove about an hour from Orlando to our venue. Everything was so easy with Kristen from the planning to the actual day! She went above and beyond to get all the shots that I wanted to have photographed and even ones I never thought about. She is so patient and kind and just fun to be around! It was just a wonderful pleasure to be around Kristen and her assistant the entire day- everything felt so natural! We received a 'sneak peak' less than a week after the wedding and over 600 photos less than two months later. I would recommend Kristen to anyone who is looking for a photographer- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

Kristen and her team are Amazing!!!

Kristen is amazing!! Her photos are absolutely beautiful!! Part of her packages include engagement photos, which I'm so glad they did. It was a great way to be photographed by Kristen before the big day, so it was kind of like a trial run for me and my now husband. Her team is very friendly and easy to work with. Any time I had questions, they responded so quickly. Kristen and her team are very professional and will make sure you are happy with what shots you want and keeping you on track on your big day. She is also super friendly and fun to be around, which is important because you'll be spending a lot of time with her as your photographer. She will always make you feel comfortable and find the best shots that make you, your husband, and your wedding party look amazing!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Lau · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Decision :-)

I cannot say enough great things about Kristen and her team. Everything went seamlessly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The photos came out just as I had hoped and I couldn't be happier with her!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/20/2018

Review of Stephanie

Stephanie photographed our wedding day and engagement session. For our engagement session we chose a beach location and thoroughly loved working with her. Stephanie is professional and talented. She knows how to get the lighting just right and efficiently get “the” photo.

After that, I was excited to have her photograph our wedding day. While I was getting ready and for the first look, it felt like we were just hanging out and she made the bridesmaid and I felt at ease. For the first look, my husband and l felt like it was still “our” moment even though there were several people watching. Stephanie gave us some direction, but kept it to a minim. After the ceremony we took just couple photos and had a blast – by that point it felt like a friend was taking photos of us in very fancy attire.

After the wedding Kristen sent out the sneak peek photos and I almost started crying. They turned out amazing! Thank you Stephanie.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Amy · Married on 05/02/2018

Kristen and her team are excellent. Friendly, professional and never felt intrusive. She got some great shots and had some amazing ideas. Would highly recommend!! xx

Sent on 07/09/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/10/2018

Kristen was amazing and made the entire process a breeze! Wedding day can be stressful enough and then throw a camera in your face all day and you would think it would get old or be uncomfortable but Kristen NAILED it! I absolutely loved having her there while getting ready - she has it down to a science of how the flow should go, totally creative, and really just blended in (may sound strange but is exactly what you want). She spoke up and directed to walk us through what would look natural and I truly cannot thank her and her team enough for being there on our special day to document some really incredible moments and memories. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for a photographer - she is a PRO at what she does and you can see the passion she has for the skill she has mastered! Our sneak peek was AMAZING and I can't wait to soak in all the pictures when we get them! If I learned anything from planning my own wedding you do NOT want to skimp on a good photographer and if you have the money a videographer as well!!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Christen · Married on 01/13/2018

Where do I start!!!... Ok, I will try to keep this short but it has always been a dream f mine to have Kristen as our photographer for our wedding. I have never seen someone that captures the beauty in a wedding like she does. On top of it she is the kindest, most compassionate person. She makes you feel so comfortable and as if you have had been friends fr years. If you are searching for someone that you can connect with and also have them take the best pictures you will ever see for your special day I would highly highly recommend Kristen!!!
    Kristen thank you so much for everything!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristen Weaver Photography was one of the BEST choices I could have made when I was planning my wedding. Kristen had done some of my friend's weddings and her work is simply the best in town. Kristen first shot our engagement photos and made my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera. Kristen made scheduling easy and her amazing team was always quick to respond to my questions. On our wedding day Kristen was professional and fun to work with. She went above and beyond to make the day run smoothly and we were able to stay on schedule. We are so thankful for all the beautiful pictures of our special day! We received a “sneak peek” just days after the wedding with the remainder of the pictures sent to us less than two months later. Thank you, Kristen for capturing all the moments and memories of our wedding day with the most exceptional pictures!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I got married this past summer in Disney World and chose to have Kristen Weaver as our photographer. Photography was definitely one of our top priorities and after doing a lot of research we fell in love with Kristen’s photography style and the way she captures weddings. After our first conversation with her, we knew we made an amazing choice and she continued to amaze us on our wedding day! She went above and beyond to get amazing photos of us throughout the day. We were so incredibly happy with the photos we got from our wedding, we will be looking at them for the rest of our lives!! She knew exactly what we envisioned and made sure to meet all of our needs. We highly recommend Kristen Weaver Photography and can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristen Weaver Photography is hands down the absolute BEST. Stephanie was the main photographer and Alicia captured the details for our wedding on 9/9/2017. From the moment we booked them they exceeded our expectations. Kristen and Stephanie consistently checked in with my Husband and I to be sure any questions we had were answered along the way of our wedding planning. They were also able to work with us to create the perfect package for our day with no issues at all.

The days leading up to our wedding became a little hectic as Hurricane Irma was going to hit Florida the weekend of our wedding. Kristen and Stephanie made sure they had a back up photographer based out of Tampa just in case roads were closed and they couldn’t get to us. Just knowing that they literally thought everything out for us to make sure we were taken care of made my Husband and I feel so relieved. Thankfully, the back up plan wasn’t needed.

The day of our wedding, Stephanie was in contact with me first thing in the morning letting me know they were on their way. When Stephanie and Alicia arrived they went right to work capturing every detail perfectly. They were SO easy and fun to work with and we never felt rushed at all. They also made sure we were staying hydrated throughout taking pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie, she’s seriously amazing.

Kristen posted some sneak peeks of our day a week or so after our wedding and it made my Husband and I so excited to see the rest! We received our images two months after our wedding and oh. my. gosh. Our images are beyond anything I was expecting. My Husband and I love every single picture. It’s difficult to put into words how perfect they are. Stephanie and Alicia captured so much love and happiness not just of my Husband and I, but of our guests too!

Overall, if you are wanting absolutely amazing images of your wedding day and easy/fun to work with photographers then book with Kristen Weaver Photography!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't even express how AMAZING Kristen and her team are!! She photographed my sister's wedding and my senior pictures about 6 years ago. We were so impressed by her professionalism and her work! So of course, when it came time for my big day, I absolutely HAD to contact Kristen and her team. IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I've never seen work like Kristen's. She's so precise with every single image. She travelled to Ohio from FL to shoot our big day. She was on time, so so fun work with! I cannot say enough about how much I love KWP photography!!!!!! If I could give them 10 stars, I would!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Annie · Married on 06/10/2017

I had known a few people who used Kristen as their photographer, so I knew exactly who I wanted to book for my own wedding day. I knew I loved her shots and style, but I was even more impressed with the person behind the lens. She was focused and present the ENTIRE day despite the chaos and commotion of weddings. She was so patient and kind to everyone, and made spending the day with her an absolute pleasure. Everyone enjoyed her presence, and her professionalism was exceptional. Having a wedding day photographer is such an intimate experience, and my husband and I are so thankful we had the opportunity to have Kristen capture our day so beautifully. Kristen and her staff are extremely responsive, helpful, and incredibly professional. She captured every shot we had requested, and thought of every detail I hadn't. Kristen was an absolute blessing of a photographer and her work is amazing. Our wedding day pictures are so beautiful, and we'll cherish these memories for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Anne · Married on 05/20/2017

We had an amazing experience with Stephanie. Our photos are perfect. We are so grateful for the amazing experience. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. Stephanie listened to our ideas, while also giving recommendations. We did not even notice that she was there for most of the night, yet we have great photos of our reception.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristen weaver is quite frankly the best. Having a professional photographer was one of our biggest decisions of our wedding, because the day is a blur and I knew we needed someone who could capture the moments that matter,and the details that made our wedding special. I can't begin to praise Kristen enough for her professionalism, ease, and talent. Come on, take one look at her portfolio of work and you know your getting a magazine-quality photographer, but what we also got was a funny, charming friend who made us feel comfortable and beautiful. Everyone who has seen our photos raves at how beautiful they are, and it's all thanks to Kristen.

Sent on 06/03/2017

J. · Married on 05/06/2017

I choose Kristen Weaver and Associates as a recommendation from a work colleague. I am so thankful and happy for the referral. Stephanie was my main photographer and made my wedding day stress free. The first time we met was actually on my wedding day! She made me feel at ease and very comfortable. She was professional, friendly and kind. She truly is talented. Kristen is also very helpful in ensuring all my pictures were edited to my liking. She made them look perfect. My pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to admire them in the years to come. Thank you KW!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Brynn · Married on 04/29/2017

KWP was truly a dream to work with. I loved Kristen's (and Lacey's) personality from the first time we met at our engagement shoot. They were super laid back and funny, all while accomplishing beautiful photos. Fast forward to the wedding, where we had a minor (ok major) issue with our original outside photo spot and Kristen, along with my fabulous wedding planner Brittany, came up with a game plan to move the photo location and I think we actually got a better back drop! Kristen and her team are truly there to make your day perfect! I'm so glad I went with KWP and I'd do it all over again if given the choice!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2017

Our engagement shoot with Kristen was nothing short of amazing. She was the only photographer with met with & we booked her shortly after our meeting. Her fun-loving personality, professionalism & passsion for what she does is contagious. We had so much fun & laughed nonstop! We cannot wait for the wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2016