Kristen Weaver Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• I
    Isabella R. Married on 01/03/2022

Best Photographer

Kristens attention to detail is immaculate and something you can't find in a lot of people. She has a true passion for what she does and it shines through in her work everyday. She is funny, compassionate, and very easy to work with. She is always throwing out ideas on new places to capture her photos which gives her a strong uniqueness in my book. Thank you Kristen for my beautiful engagement and wedding pictures. I will work with Kristen for years to come with any pictures we may want, she truly is the best and a lifelong friend! Thank you, thank you, thank you! God bless!
    Sonia J. Married on 11/13/2021

Truly Wonderful Professionals!

I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie for my wedding late last year. Not only was she absolutely wonderful during the planning and prep stages, she SHOWED UP on the day of our wedding. An absolute wonder woman - she got us where we needed to be while looking our best and capturing the most amazing shots (sometimes when we didn't even realize it!). Our family still talks about how wonderful it was to work with her and gushes over the photos. Can't recommend her enough!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey F. Married on 10/13/2021

AMAZING Experience!!

Kristen and her team came out to San Diego to help me capture my micro wedding, and it could not have been any more perfect!!! KWP Masters were the ones that shot the wedding and the details, and I could not have been more pleased! Everything was absolutely perfect, and everything was photographed....from the cake to the dress to the little details. We also had vow books from them, and they were perfect! We used them in our wine ceremony, and placed our books in the vow box to write in every year for years to come. I could not recommend Kristen and her team enough! They have gone above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined!!! Highly HIGHLY recommend!!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 10/08/2021

Photos of your dreams!

Kristen and her team take your wildest photography dreams to life on your big day. We are still in awe over the beautiful images from our special day. From the detail photos, to candidates of family laughing and dancing, to our dog smiling as we say "I do," this team captured every special moment of our day. We would hire them again and again. They were also extremely flexible, as we had to reschedule and relocate multiple times due to COVID. They were along for the ride and we can't thank them enough! Love KWP!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 09/11/2021

The best wedding photographer

We had Stephanie as our lead and Mary as a second photographer and they did a phenomenal job capturing our big (long awaited) day! Stephanie was always so kind and easy to correspond with. We absolutely love our photos and she made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera! She also came prepared with a beautiful ring box and pretty blue ribbon to spice up the photos of my personals (ie, ring, invitation, perfume, and heels). My wedding was actually the second time seeing Stephanie in action (as she did my friend's wedding the year before) and I would recommend her/the Kristen Weaver team to anyone for high quality professional photos! 10/10!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Y. Married on 03/27/2021

The absolute best!

Stephanie was our lead photographer and I am so thankful we were able to work with her. She is incredibly talented, makes you feel comfortable, and makes the entire process feel so natural. She captured our engagement and wedding photos so beautifully and having these photos for a lifetime is such a gift.
    Valerie T. Married on 03/20/2021

Fabulous photographer!

Stephanie from Kristen Weaver Photographer was AMAZING to work with! She was so well prepared and knew my requests and thoughts based on the surveys I filled out. She is fun, energetic, outgoing and such a joy to work with. I was able to relax and enjoy the day without worrying about every detail and every image I wanted captured. Her assistant shooter Mary was also wonderful to work with! While she wasn't in the spotlight, she captured a variety of details in the background and I am so thankful for her extra set of eyes. Additionally, I added an extra hour of time because I didn't want to feel rushed and they were happily able to accommodate that. Overall, I would hire them 10x over and plan on using Stephanie for future events. Truly the best!!
  • Bridget
    Bridget F. Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing!!!

Kristen Weaver Photography was AMAZING!!! We are so happy we had them at our wedding. Stephanie was so easy to work with. She met up with us via Zoom beforehand to talk through some details of the wedding. She made sure to get all the shots we wanted including the bride/groom photos, photos of the guests, and the detailed shots. We got our photos back in a very short period of time and have already made a wedding album with them! Highly recommend!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 01/02/2021

So much talent.

Kristen knows exactly what moments to capture to make you feel like a bride that belongings in a magazine. I have never felt more beautiful than I did when I saw the pictures of my wedding day. Her price is worth her amazing talent. Thank you for all you did for my special day.
  • Anna
    Anna B. Married on 08/03/2020

100% Recommend

Kristen was the first vendor we booked after deciding we wanted to be married in Florida. We found her pictures on Pinterest and fell in love! We were originally booked for a wedding at Disney World, but due to Covid-19, we had a last-minute venue change, and Kristen was incredibly flexible and was able to easily work out a timeline that fit our new schedule.
    My husband and I are definitely not the most photogenic people, but Kristen made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera, and she made us look great!
    Our photos were delivered quickly, and they're so wonderful that I can't stop looking at them! We look like we belong in a bridal magazine! They were absolutely worth every penny we paid, and I cannot recommend Kristen enough!
  • Meg
    Meg U. Married on 02/01/2020

Obsessed with Her

I wish Kristen and Stephanie could follow me around forever. Coming in to my wedding I had no idea what kind of pictures I wanted. Kristen directed everything so professionally and with the friendliest smile of all time. She truly makes you feel like you are the best thing she has ever seen and gives the most amazing feedback. I am obsessed with her and will recommend her to everyone I know. AOT Kristen :)
    Kim V. Married on 01/19/2020

Best photography group ever! OMA Jan 2020 wedding

We had Stephanie as our lead photographer. Whitney was our second photographer and Gabrielle as the photography assistant. They were all so pleasant be around. It was raining the morning of my wedding and we planned to take photos outside. Stephanie kept me calm and had backup locations for family photos for if it was to continue to rain. Fortunately it stopped raining when it was time to take bridal party photos, however it was wet everywhere. Gabrielle got towels from the hotel to soak up the wet puddles to ensure my wedding dress and my bridesmaids’ dresses wouldn’t get soaked. I have a large family, 25 total of my immediate family with 10 nieces and nephews ranging from newborn to 10 years old. My family kept complimenting how patient and efficient they were when we were taking family photos. At the beginning of cocktail hour, we were suppose to have thank you photos with the bride and groom with our photo booth company but there was a miscommunication with the company and our wedding coordinator. Whitney knew we were upset and jumped in to take photos for us immediately without us asking. We had so many compliments on our highlight photos from family and friends. They made our wedding look more beautiful than it really was. They captured all of the details and even candid photos. Can’t wait until we receive the rest of our photos. Highly recommend them!! Love, love, love!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 01/10/2020

Kristen Weaver Photography is a dream!

I called Kristen when I was searching for photographers for our out-of-state wedding. It was so easy to talk to her on the phone and I knew we had to book her. She was exactly what we were looking for and really worked with us and our budget. She has clean, timeless photos and she was able to capture those candid moments with such artistry. Our first day meeting Kristen in person was on our wedding day, which can be a little scary for anyone! However, she swooped right in with ease. She was so professional, fit right in with the family, kind and funny, and provided my husband and I the right type of guidance to create special moments that we can cherish for years to come. My husband and I have never had professional photos done and boy are we awkward, but we felt so comfortable with Kristen. Her assistant Stephanie was also a dream. (Knowing my crazy family, I know they had to deal with a lot of craziness and I'm sure a lot went on behind the scenes). I also added on last minute to have Stephanie stay until our reception ended and they were so flexible. We had a very tight timeline (and in hindsight I wish I extended the time for our whole wedding because it flew by!) Kristen & Stephanie took that timeline and we were able to get all our family portraits very quickly. I knew we weren't going to get all our must-have spots on the venue (which having our wedding at Bella Collina there is a lot of beautiful spots!) Kristen asked us in advance and the day of what was a priority and we trusted them when they said lets optimize all this beautiful weather, wind, and light and boy did it pay off! My husband and I are fairly flexible people and decided to go with it, and that is where Kristen Weaver Photography's creativity shines. They worked so well with our videographers. Every vendor I spoke to that asked me who my photographer was and resounded an excited "YES! You picked a great one!" when I said it was Kristen Weaver. I knew we were in great hands months in advance. I received so many texts/phone calls from my immediate family when they sent out these beautiful cards of some highlight photographs with a sweet note. We got a blogpost and highlight photos so quickly after our wedding. My mother still cries at these photos and thought the highlight was it. She just is bursting with joy that there are even more pictures coming! Kristen Weaver Photography goes above and beyond! You get what you paid for (plus more!) and it was so worth the cost to have amazing photos. I can definitely see myself reaching out to Kristen Weaver in the future and highly recommend her! Thank you Kristen & Stephanie for sharing this special day with us. We can't imagine having anyone else there for our day and so appreciative of your beautiful work.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 12/28/2019

Kristen Weaver Photography is the best!

When searching for a wedding photographer, I immediately fell in love with Kristen’s bright, luxurious, and magical style. Communicating with her and her team was always professional and they are quick to respond. They also spend time through questionnaires getting to know you and your partner. They truly pay attention to detail and to the couple’s story. We are so in love with our wedding photos. They turned out better than we could have hoped. Just as important as the photos—Kristen was so easy to work with which made our wedding day that much more special. Kristen made me, my bridal party and wedding guests feel so comfortable! I highly recommend Kristen and her team! Not only will you enjoy stunning photos from you wedding day, but you will also have an amazing and kind person sharing your wedding day with you.
    Jacquelyn N. Married on 12/15/2019

Kristen is the best!

Kristen photographed our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We love the photographs and we will cherish them for years to come. I love her style of photography and she did a wonderful job of capturing my husband and I as well as our families and guests. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day! She is so personable and we all got along so well! Stephanie was her assistant photographer for our wedding and she was wonderful! We will most definitely be using Kristen for our future photography needs!
  • Nana
    Nana Married on 08/17/2019

Elegant, Romantic and Fun

We had Kristen as a photographer for our wedding day and she was amazing. She was punctual and made sure we were on time with our schedule. She also tried to capture all special moments that we wanted and was very receptive to our ideas. We got our pictures back and were amazed with the results. If you’re looking for a photographer with quality results, you can definitely count on Kristen to be that person.
    Emily J. Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience with Kristen!

I found Kristen randomly while searching wedding photographers in the Orlando area. As soon as my now husband and I sat down with Kristen we knew she was who we wanted to shoot our wedding. She drove about an hour from Orlando to our venue. Everything was so easy with Kristen from the planning to the actual day! She went above and beyond to get all the shots that I wanted to have photographed and even ones I never thought about. She is so patient and kind and just fun to be around! It was just a wonderful pleasure to be around Kristen and her assistant the entire day- everything felt so natural! We received a 'sneak peak' less than a week after the wedding and over 600 photos less than two months later. I would recommend Kristen to anyone who is looking for a photographer- you will not be disappointed!
    Meghan Married on 02/23/2019

Kristen and her team are Amazing!!!

Kristen is amazing!! Her photos are absolutely beautiful!! Part of her packages include engagement photos, which I'm so glad they did. It was a great way to be photographed by Kristen before the big day, so it was kind of like a trial run for me and my now husband. Her team is very friendly and easy to work with. Any time I had questions, they responded so quickly. Kristen and her team are very professional and will make sure you are happy with what shots you want and keeping you on track on your big day. She is also super friendly and fun to be around, which is important because you'll be spending a lot of time with her as your photographer. She will always make you feel comfortable and find the best shots that make you, your husband, and your wedding party look amazing!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 01/12/2019

Best Decision :-)

I cannot say enough great things about Kristen and her team. Everything went seamlessly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The photos came out just as I had hoped and I couldn't be happier with her!
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 10/20/2018

Review of Stephanie

Stephanie photographed our wedding day and engagement session. For our engagement session we chose a beach location and thoroughly loved working with her. Stephanie is professional and talented. She knows how to get the lighting just right and efficiently get “the” photo.

After that, I was excited to have her photograph our wedding day. While I was getting ready and for the first look, it felt like we were just hanging out and she made the bridesmaid and I felt at ease. For the first look, my husband and l felt like it was still “our” moment even though there were several people watching. Stephanie gave us some direction, but kept it to a minim. After the ceremony we took just couple photos and had a blast – by that point it felt like a friend was taking photos of us in very fancy attire.

After the wedding Kristen sent out the sneak peek photos and I almost started crying. They turned out amazing! Thank you Stephanie.
    Amy Married on 05/02/2018
    Kristen and her team are excellent. Friendly, professional and never felt intrusive. She got some great shots and had some amazing ideas. Would highly recommend!! xx
    Taylor Married on 03/10/2018
    Kristen was amazing and made the entire process a breeze! Wedding day can be stressful enough and then throw a camera in your face all day and you would think it would get old or be uncomfortable but Kristen NAILED it! I absolutely loved having her there while getting ready - she has it down to a science of how the flow should go, totally creative, and really just blended in (may sound strange but is exactly what you want). She spoke up and directed to walk us through what would look natural and I truly cannot thank her and her team enough for being there on our special day to document some really incredible moments and memories. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for a photographer - she is a PRO at what she does and you can see the passion she has for the skill she has mastered! Our sneak peek was AMAZING and I can't wait to soak in all the pictures when we get them! If I learned anything from planning my own wedding you do NOT want to skimp on a good photographer and if you have the money a videographer as well!!!
    Christen Married on 01/13/2018
    Where do I start!!!... Ok, I will try to keep this short but it has always been a dream f mine to have Kristen as our photographer for our wedding. I have never seen someone that captures the beauty in a wedding like she does. On top of it she is the kindest, most compassionate person. She makes you feel so comfortable and as if you have had been friends fr years. If you are searching for someone that you can connect with and also have them take the best pictures you will ever see for your special day I would highly highly recommend Kristen!!!
    Kristen thank you so much for everything!!!!
    Jessica Married on 11/18/2017
    Kristen Weaver Photography was one of the BEST choices I could have made when I was planning my wedding. Kristen had done some of my friend's weddings and her work is simply the best in town. Kristen first shot our engagement photos and made my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera. Kristen made scheduling easy and her amazing team was always quick to respond to my questions. On our wedding day Kristen was professional and fun to work with. She went above and beyond to make the day run smoothly and we were able to stay on schedule. We are so thankful for all the beautiful pictures of our special day! We received a “sneak peek” just days after the wedding with the remainder of the pictures sent to us less than two months later. Thank you, Kristen for capturing all the moments and memories of our wedding day with the most exceptional pictures!
    Emily Married on 11/04/2017
    My husband and I got married this past summer in Disney World and chose to have Kristen Weaver as our photographer. Photography was definitely one of our top priorities and after doing a lot of research we fell in love with Kristen’s photography style and the way she captures weddings. After our first conversation with her, we knew we made an amazing choice and she continued to amaze us on our wedding day! She went above and beyond to get amazing photos of us throughout the day. We were so incredibly happy with the photos we got from our wedding, we will be looking at them for the rest of our lives!! She knew exactly what we envisioned and made sure to meet all of our needs. We highly recommend Kristen Weaver Photography and can’t wait to use her again in the future!