Kristen Weaver Photography Reviews

Kristen Weaver Photography 5
Kristen Weaver Photography 6
Kristen Weaver Photography 7

Meghan · Married on 02/23/2019

Kristen and her team are Amazing!!!

Kristen is amazing!! Her photos are absolutely beautiful!! Part of her packages include engagement photos, which I'm so glad they did. It was a great way to be photographed by Kristen before the big day, so it was kind of like a trial run for me and my now husband. Her team is very friendly and easy to work with. Any time I had questions, they responded so quickly. Kristen and her team are very professional and will make sure you are happy with what shots you want and keeping you on track on your big day. She is also super friendly and fun to be around, which is important because you'll be spending a lot of time with her as your photographer. She will always make you feel comfortable and find the best shots that make you, your husband, and your wedding party look amazing!

Kristen Weaver Photography 8
    Kristen Weaver Photography 9
    Kristen Weaver Photography 10
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/20/2018

Review of Stephanie

Stephanie photographed our wedding day and engagement session. For our engagement session we chose a beach location and thoroughly loved working with her. Stephanie is professional and talented. She knows how to get the lighting just right and efficiently get “the” photo.

After that, I was excited to have her photograph our wedding day. While I was getting ready and for the first look, it felt like we were just hanging out and she made the bridesmaid and I felt at ease. For the first look, my husband and l felt like it was still “our” moment even though there were several people watching. Stephanie gave us some direction, but kept it to a minim. After the ceremony we took just couple photos and had a blast – by that point it felt like a friend was taking photos of us in very fancy attire.

After the wedding Kristen sent out the sneak peek photos and I almost started crying. They turned out amazing! Thank you Stephanie.

Amy · Married on 05/02/2018

Kristen and her team are excellent. Friendly, professional and never felt intrusive. She got some great shots and had some amazing ideas. Would highly recommend!! xx

Taylor · Married on 03/10/2018

Kristen was amazing and made the entire process a breeze! Wedding day can be stressful enough and then throw a camera in your face all day and you would think it would get old or be uncomfortable but Kristen NAILED it! I absolutely loved having her there while getting ready - she has it down to a science of how the flow should go, totally creative, and really just blended in (may sound strange but is exactly what you want). She spoke up and directed to walk us through what would look natural and I truly cannot thank her and her team enough for being there on our special day to document some really incredible moments and memories. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for a photographer - she is a PRO at what she does and you can see the passion she has for the skill she has mastered! Our sneak peek was AMAZING and I can't wait to soak in all the pictures when we get them! If I learned anything from planning my own wedding you do NOT want to skimp on a good photographer and if you have the money a videographer as well!!!

Kristen Weaver Photography 11
    Kristen Weaver Photography 12
    Kristen Weaver Photography 13
    Kristen Weaver Photography 14
    Kristen Weaver Photography 15
    Kristen Weaver Photography 16
    Kristen Weaver Photography 17

Christen · Married on 01/13/2018

Where do I start!!!... Ok, I will try to keep this short but it has always been a dream f mine to have Kristen as our photographer for our wedding. I have never seen someone that captures the beauty in a wedding like she does. On top of it she is the kindest, most compassionate person. She makes you feel so comfortable and as if you have had been friends fr years. If you are searching for someone that you can connect with and also have them take the best pictures you will ever see for your special day I would highly highly recommend Kristen!!!
    Kristen thank you so much for everything!!!!

Kristen Weaver Photography 18

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristen Weaver Photography was one of the BEST choices I could have made when I was planning my wedding. Kristen had done some of my friend's weddings and her work is simply the best in town. Kristen first shot our engagement photos and made my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera. Kristen made scheduling easy and her amazing team was always quick to respond to my questions. On our wedding day Kristen was professional and fun to work with. She went above and beyond to make the day run smoothly and we were able to stay on schedule. We are so thankful for all the beautiful pictures of our special day! We received a “sneak peek” just days after the wedding with the remainder of the pictures sent to us less than two months later. Thank you, Kristen for capturing all the moments and memories of our wedding day with the most exceptional pictures!

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I got married this past summer in Disney World and chose to have Kristen Weaver as our photographer. Photography was definitely one of our top priorities and after doing a lot of research we fell in love with Kristen’s photography style and the way she captures weddings. After our first conversation with her, we knew we made an amazing choice and she continued to amaze us on our wedding day! She went above and beyond to get amazing photos of us throughout the day. We were so incredibly happy with the photos we got from our wedding, we will be looking at them for the rest of our lives!! She knew exactly what we envisioned and made sure to meet all of our needs. We highly recommend Kristen Weaver Photography and can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristen Weaver Photography is hands down the absolute BEST. Stephanie was the main photographer and Alicia captured the details for our wedding on 9/9/2017. From the moment we booked them they exceeded our expectations. Kristen and Stephanie consistently checked in with my Husband and I to be sure any questions we had were answered along the way of our wedding planning. They were also able to work with us to create the perfect package for our day with no issues at all.

The days leading up to our wedding became a little hectic as Hurricane Irma was going to hit Florida the weekend of our wedding. Kristen and Stephanie made sure they had a back up photographer based out of Tampa just in case roads were closed and they couldn’t get to us. Just knowing that they literally thought everything out for us to make sure we were taken care of made my Husband and I feel so relieved. Thankfully, the back up plan wasn’t needed.

The day of our wedding, Stephanie was in contact with me first thing in the morning letting me know they were on their way. When Stephanie and Alicia arrived they went right to work capturing every detail perfectly. They were SO easy and fun to work with and we never felt rushed at all. They also made sure we were staying hydrated throughout taking pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie, she’s seriously amazing.

Kristen posted some sneak peeks of our day a week or so after our wedding and it made my Husband and I so excited to see the rest! We received our images two months after our wedding and oh. my. gosh. Our images are beyond anything I was expecting. My Husband and I love every single picture. It’s difficult to put into words how perfect they are. Stephanie and Alicia captured so much love and happiness not just of my Husband and I, but of our guests too!

Overall, if you are wanting absolutely amazing images of your wedding day and easy/fun to work with photographers then book with Kristen Weaver Photography!!

Kristen Weaver Photography 19
    Kristen Weaver Photography 20

Alyssa · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't even express how AMAZING Kristen and her team are!! She photographed my sister's wedding and my senior pictures about 6 years ago. We were so impressed by her professionalism and her work! So of course, when it came time for my big day, I absolutely HAD to contact Kristen and her team. IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I've never seen work like Kristen's. She's so precise with every single image. She travelled to Ohio from FL to shoot our big day. She was on time, so so fun work with! I cannot say enough about how much I love KWP photography!!!!!! If I could give them 10 stars, I would!!

Annie · Married on 06/10/2017

I had known a few people who used Kristen as their photographer, so I knew exactly who I wanted to book for my own wedding day. I knew I loved her shots and style, but I was even more impressed with the person behind the lens. She was focused and present the ENTIRE day despite the chaos and commotion of weddings. She was so patient and kind to everyone, and made spending the day with her an absolute pleasure. Everyone enjoyed her presence, and her professionalism was exceptional. Having a wedding day photographer is such an intimate experience, and my husband and I are so thankful we had the opportunity to have Kristen capture our day so beautifully. Kristen and her staff are extremely responsive, helpful, and incredibly professional. She captured every shot we had requested, and thought of every detail I hadn't. Kristen was an absolute blessing of a photographer and her work is amazing. Our wedding day pictures are so beautiful, and we'll cherish these memories for the rest of our lives.

Anne · Married on 05/20/2017

We had an amazing experience with Stephanie. Our photos are perfect. We are so grateful for the amazing experience. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. Stephanie listened to our ideas, while also giving recommendations. We did not even notice that she was there for most of the night, yet we have great photos of our reception.

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristen weaver is quite frankly the best. Having a professional photographer was one of our biggest decisions of our wedding, because the day is a blur and I knew we needed someone who could capture the moments that matter,and the details that made our wedding special. I can't begin to praise Kristen enough for her professionalism, ease, and talent. Come on, take one look at her portfolio of work and you know your getting a magazine-quality photographer, but what we also got was a funny, charming friend who made us feel comfortable and beautiful. Everyone who has seen our photos raves at how beautiful they are, and it's all thanks to Kristen.

J. · Married on 05/06/2017

I choose Kristen Weaver and Associates as a recommendation from a work colleague. I am so thankful and happy for the referral. Stephanie was my main photographer and made my wedding day stress free. The first time we met was actually on my wedding day! She made me feel at ease and very comfortable. She was professional, friendly and kind. She truly is talented. Kristen is also very helpful in ensuring all my pictures were edited to my liking. She made them look perfect. My pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to admire them in the years to come. Thank you KW!

Brynn · Married on 04/29/2017

KWP was truly a dream to work with. I loved Kristen's (and Lacey's) personality from the first time we met at our engagement shoot. They were super laid back and funny, all while accomplishing beautiful photos. Fast forward to the wedding, where we had a minor (ok major) issue with our original outside photo spot and Kristen, along with my fabulous wedding planner Brittany, came up with a game plan to move the photo location and I think we actually got a better back drop! Kristen and her team are truly there to make your day perfect! I'm so glad I went with KWP and I'd do it all over again if given the choice!

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2017

Our engagement shoot with Kristen was nothing short of amazing. She was the only photographer with met with & we booked her shortly after our meeting. Her fun-loving personality, professionalism & passsion for what she does is contagious. We had so much fun & laughed nonstop! We cannot wait for the wedding!

• MegF

Megan · Married on 03/04/2017

Kristen made us feel so comfortable and made our engagement session so much fun. I was attracted to the beautiful lighting and softness of Kristen's photos, and loved that her clients appear to be...well, themselves in their photos! I hate to get pro photos taken and feel like I look nothing like myself...I'm happy to say that Kristen perfectly captured my fiance and I, making us look gorgeous, but still like ourselves.

Kristen made the process very easy, gave great direction and had speedy turn around with previews and digital downloads. I love her online system for booking and downloads. The community she has created for her clients is also super fun to be a part of! I'm sad that we aren't able to have her for our full wedding event, but am so glad that I got to work with her to capture this exciting time in our lives!

Kristen is known for being one of the best, and I couldn't agree more with her reputation. She lives up to the hype!

Megan · Married on 02/17/2017

Apart from picking my husband this is probably the best decision I made for my wedding. They were friendly, attentitave, professional and the end results were exactly what I was looking for. Not a bunch of staged Pinterest shots, but real life, High quality smiles and laughs! Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Maureen · Married on 01/14/2017

Stephanie was amazing! We could not have asks for a better experience. Stephanie is so incredibly easy to work with and made both the engagement session and the wedding day easy. We recently got our pictures back and they are more than I could have ever asked for, they are simply gorgeous! I was told that your photographer is one of the most important vendors you choose because you have to live with the pictures forever...hands down KWP photography was the best choice!

Natalie & Glenn · Married on 11/11/2016

I met Kristen 5 years ago when she shot my brothers wedding. When you meet her, you instantly love her. After I saw her work I knew if I were to ever get married, I wouldn't want anyone else to capture that day. When choosing any service sometimes people look too closely at price, and as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for, and Kristen is worth every penny. The quality of her work, her professionalism, and just who she is as a person is extraordinary. When all is said and done, your photos are what you have to look back at the remember your special day - you'll want the best and Kristen Weaver is the best!

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kristen and her team at KWP! Kristen photographed our engagement session, and we have her booked for our wedding next year. We have gotten countless rave reviews of our engagement photos from friends and family. Our photographs are absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't imagine better engagement photos; we look like we stepped out of a magazine! We did a sunrise shoot, and the way she captured the light that morning - perfection!

Kristen is great to work with. She has been very flexible and quick to write back to emails during our planning process. During the shoot, she took her time to photograph us in a variety of poses. Although my fiance and I both love being in photos, we're pretty awkward when it comes to posing. Rest assured, Kristen is patient and will help you pose - and you both will look effortless and in love! Kristen expertly captured so many lovely moments between me and my fiance.

I'm so excited to have found a wedding photographer that goes above and beyond our expectations. It's an enormous relief, with all of the wedding stressors, to know that we can trust Kristen to beautifully capture our wedding day moments!

One of the best wedding planning decisions I made was booking Kristen Weaver Photography! She and her brilliant team of photographers are beyond professional and truly the nicest people you could ever imagine. Lacey & Gabe were a dream to work with and the photos are absolute perfection! Do yourself a favor and book this photographer if you are a bride/groom looking for one less wedding planning vendor to worry about! Cheers!

Rochelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Kristen was my first choice when it came to choosing my wedding photographer and it was 100% the right decision. She was great to work with and made the whole process fun and easy. Love, love, love how our wedding photos turned out. Highly recommend...for any photography needs.

Stacey · Married on 04/09/2016

Kristen asked me to leave reviews on two websites how does this sound?
    We were so lucky to have Kristen and Gabe photograph our wedding. If you've ever seen Kristen's work, you know she is something special. However, her amazingness doesn't stop there. Kristen and Gabe made us feel so comfortable. Right from the start it felt like we had known then forever. Kristen is so flexible and easy to work with. Their calm, positive attitudes will forever be appreciated. I felt that the photographer I chose for my wedding was one of the most important decisions I had to make. Pictures last forever. The day goes by so quickly, and looking back at the photographs made our big day that much more special. I've heard a lot of photographers only give brides a select number of photographs. The digital era is still fairly new. When my sister got married, 15 years ago, she had to search high and low to find a photographer that would release all of the photographic films. However, I feel that Kirsten's true passion is making the couple's dreams come true, and she was very understanding about wanting to share your pictures on social media. There are not enough words to accurately describe just how amazing Kristen Weaver Photography truly is.

Nicole · Married on 02/20/2016

Every couple prioritizes what is most important to have on their wedding day. For us, photography was critical! We wanted a photographer who could make our pictures tell a story without us verbalizing what happened on this amazing day we shared. We wanted someone who captured the "us" moments, truly representing who we are as a couple. Finally, an artistic element was important to us and not the typical poised photographs you often see! I've admired Kristen's work for years so she was naturally at the top of my list. Her pictures seemed to meet everything and more that I was looking for. When I saw Kristen speak at an intimate wedding workshop in Winter Park, I knew I had to move forward with her. Kristen is not only a phenomenal photographer but is organized and professional. Her online portal is easy to navigate and she sends you online forms to ensure she captures all of the details for your day and creates the proper photography timeline. Kristen was a pleasure to work with on the day of my wedding. She had never seen my venue before, but immediately found spectacular areas around the property for our photos. We had let Kristen know that there were certain photos we wanted to capture during the night, and even through all of the activity of the reception, she made sure we got them! We love the sneak peak photos we have received and cannot wait to see all of the moments from our big day! Not only were we impressed by KWP, but so were our vendors. Kristen knows how to bridge relationships with all parties after the wedding which speaks to the impressive network she has. If you want a sought after photographer who allows you to endlessly relive your favorite day through the art she creates, choose KWP!