KR Event Planning Reviews

28 Reviews for KR Event Planning

• Donna

Donna Delfyett-White · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Fun and Peace of Mind

Last year Kori of KR EVENT PLANNING officiated a very small intimate wedding for my Son & Daughter-in-Law. I was so impressed with her attention to detail, professionalism, flexibility and soothing personality, that we hired Kori to plan, officiate and be our day of Coordinator. My Daughter & Son-in-Law did not have to worry about anything and neither did I or my husband. Kori was on top of everything! She ensured we had a smooth, FUN-FILLED day.

I totally recommend Kori!!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

KR Event Planning's reply:

Hi Donna! Thank you so much for your review. You have an amazing family and I am truly blessed to take a part in your celebrations!
    -Kori Robinson, Wedding Coordinator
  • Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day

Cynthia · Getting married on 09/06/2020

During our phone consultation she wanted to know what my wedding vision was.She ensured me that she could make it happen. When it was time to discuss my budget for DOC she worked a payment schedule that would be affordable.

Sent on 02/26/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thanks for this review Cynthia! We still have some time to finish planning out your big day and I am so excited to be a part of this. Our goal is to make sure that you are satisfied with our work and that you and your groom are stress-free throughout the entire process. We will talk soon but give me a call if you need anything!
  • Joannie

Joannie Syfrain · Married on 10/24/2019

Kori Robinson officiated our wedding.

She was very friendly and understanding. She was also very flexible and goes back and forth with us in terms of questions or anything else we needed. She was amazing !

Sent on 10/27/2019

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for being amazing clients. I am so happy to be a part of your new start. Wishing you happily ever after! -Kori
  • Katrice

Katrice Devers · Married on 09/13/2019

Awesome Day Of Coordinator

Kori was an awesome day of coordinator. She was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. She assisted us with many different tasks during our special day.

Sent on 09/20/2019

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working for you and Michael and I am glad I was able to make your wedding dreams come true. I look forward to following up with you guys soon!
  • Ida

Ida · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommended

Kori was so easy and wonderful to work with!!! I hired her as a day of coordinator as I simply just wanted someone to help put decorations out for the ceremony and reception before the event and help clean up after but she did so much more than that. She was the point person for everyone in the wedding party to what was going on at any point of the day and well worth the money! I highly recommend her. She met in person once at her home office and then talked on the phone 2-3 times after. It was always an easy conversation and I emailed her outlines of what I wanted before the calls. She reviewed prior to the calls and didn’t have any questions. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/16/2019

KR Event Planning's reply:

Ida, thank you for being an awesome client! You were so easy going and knew exactly what you wanted. I am so glad you were happy with my work. Congrats again!

Adonna · Married on 08/15/2019

Wonderful!!

You made the day of so easy for me!! I appreciated your attention to detail and ensuring that everything was just the way I imagined!!

Sent on 09/19/2019

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for your business and trusting me with coordinating your day. I am glad you were happy with my services. Congrats again to you and Larry!
  • Abi

Abi and Tayo Wedding · Married on 05/27/2019

Sheer Bliss and Excellence

Kori was an amazing wedding planner. We relied on her for partial planning of our wedding which we were planning from across the country. Kori had great, high-value, high-quality vendor recommendations for everything from make-up to draping. She worked with us to understand our vision and went above and beyond to make our dreams come true on our wedding day. We could not have been more pleased with the little details she paid attention to on the day of our wedding :).

Sent on 09/22/2019

KR Event Planning's reply:

Hi Abi and Tayo! Thank you for choosing me to assist with your wedding celebrations. The traditional Nigerian celebration is a cultural experience that I will never forget. The next day at your “western” wedding I felt so blessed to work among your family and friends. Their energy towards you guys was intoxicating. I am so glad that you were pleased with my work. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Lynette · Married on 04/27/2019

A wonderful experience

Kori has been wonderful! she’s truly attentive to what you envision, she has always listened to what we wanted and goes out her way to make us happy. Getting in touch with her is so easy, and she get backs to you super fast! It also helps that she really is a cool person and makes you feel very comfortable, I feel truly blessed to have chosen her 😊

Sent on 11/08/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for this review Lynette. You and Melvin make it extremely easy to work with. I am so excited about your upcoming wedding in the Spring. Speak with you soon!

Lynette C · Married on 04/27/2019

Life saver

Kori was excellent, very professional and easy to work with. She’s a great listener and easy to talk with. She was a total life saver at my wedding, it would have been chaotic if not for her. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Tanisha Rainford-Morris · Married on 11/19/2018

Professional Elopement Services

I loved it! My fiancé and I called at last minute and she was able to accommodate us. She was very professional and made sure we were comfortable. We were able to choose the type of service we wanted that was most comfortable and pleasing to us.

Sent on 11/19/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thanks for your review. We are proud to continue to deliver professional and quality service. Good luck on your nuptials Mr. & Mrs. Morris!

J C G · Married on 11/18/2018

Great Experience

Kori was really Amazing. I utilized her as my day of coordinator. She was very hands on and definitely on top of things the day of my wedding. I would definitely recommend her to future brides.

Sent on 11/23/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with both of you, Jackie & Mike. You were a beautiful bride with an amazing heart. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Many, many years of happiness to you both! -Kori

David · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Kori was a breeze. From planning to being an officiant Kori did not disappoint. Additionally, she was incredibly flexible in terms of scheduling planning sessions. She always had the time to answer our questions!

Sent on 09/19/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

My heart is so happy! You guys are an amazing couple and I wish you all the best. Thank you for letting me officiate your wedding. -Kori

Jenel · Married on 09/03/2018

I found KR Events online and reached out ... from day one I knew that I had made the right choice. Kori is just so relatable and professional which made the whole process easy. You give her your vision and she executes. She thought of little details that we overlooked which was great. She offered unlimited emails and calls leading up to the wedding which kept the lines of communication open and that is key!!! Day of the wedding Kori made sure my husband and I were good and that we ate and took care of any needs we had. She is awesome!!! I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Kori!! xoxo

Sent on 09/11/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Hi Jenel! I loved working with you and Phillip, you guys are a great couple. I wish you all the best and hopefully we will work together again.

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2018

One of the most important days of your life that will be remembered and cherished always requires a superb event planner. KR Event Planning is the finest wedding planning service. KR quality of service is extraordinary, the company prides itself on efficiency and high standards. The attention to detail was remarkable every flower, centerpiece, wine glasses, etc. were in its perfect order. KR Event Planning is responsive, you can contact the company and get a response in a timely fashion, without hassle or extended wait times. The overall professionalism went above and beyond expectations the company takes your event seriously and accommodates any last minute alterations as they come. Great Service!

Sent on 09/13/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

I am glad that you were happy with the quality of our work. Our goal is to make every event turn out the way that the client wants. Again, it was a pleasure working with you! -Kori

Stefan · Married on 07/20/2018

Kori and her team did a superb job--truly and really. We had a very tight budget for our wedding and literally we were at a complete loss for ideas to do something intimate, elegant, fun and laid back all at the same time. Not an easy task at all ! Kori was full of ideas, presented options and even had options within options to make our special day this past July truly a memorable experience for us and for our families! It was a pleasure working with her, and I would absolutely recommend her and her team for your wedding and or other functions. She alleviated our stress, reassuring us along that way that all would be well -- and it was!! Great job and thank you a million times over!!! Stefan & Tanzi

Sent on 08/06/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Stefan & Tanzi, thank you so much for trusting me and my team with your special event! We hope it was everything you imagined and more. We look forward to working with you for future engagements. -Kori

Theresa · Married on 06/29/2018

Working with Kori was wonderful. She knows what she’s doing, she’s very organized and you can tell she loves what she does. There were a couple of hiccups that came up regarding the venue but we didn’t even worry about it because we knew she would handle it and she did. She took good care of us. The wedding day is such a hectic time and everyone wants time with the bride and groom but she made sure we sat and ate and she made sure everything ran smoothly. She set the venue up beautifully. It was everything I wanted and then some. It was a raw space and she made our ideas come together wonderfully. We really enjoyed ourselves, our guests had an amazing time and we received so many compliments on the decor! I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/14/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for this review Mr. & Mrs. Griffin! I am thankful for your business and look forward to working with you on future endeavors!

Angela · Married on 05/11/2018

Kori was a pleasure to work with. The venue we had for our wedding already had two maitre’ds and two attendants but we do not regret having another person helping coordinate our big day. We had a Catholic Church ceremony beforehand and she helped guide us through the whole process. Everyone in our bridal party said she was so great and helpful and it was worth the value of having peace of mind since I didn’t want to worry about any of the vendors or moving props from the church to reception. My husband and I were able to focus on each other and knew everything was in good hands. We hired Kori as a day of coordinator but she was much more than that, she helped review all contracts, attended important venue meetings and did her best to be there for us beforehand and including the church rehearsal. Seriously, she was the best! We are thrilled that our day went by so smoothly due to her level of professionalism and thoroughness in making sure everything was taken care of. Thank you Kori!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Angela, thank you for trusting me with your special day! I am glad that you and Brian were pleased with my work. I wish you guys longevity in your marriage and many blessings for years to come! Thank you again!

Audrey · Married on 01/20/2018

Kori is the absolute best wedding coordinator. She was so professional, easy to work with and just overall understood everything I needed for my reception. Everything worked out perfectly and we could not have been happier with our experience! Thank you again so much for throwing a reception that we will never forget!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

From the first time we spoke you had great energy and I knew that we would work well together! Thanks for being an amazing bride and trusting me with your wedding!

Amelia · Married on 11/25/2017

We had the best experience with Kori for our 2016 Enagement party. Any idea I had she was more than willing to make it come to life. The smallest details were her speciality, we had a large amount of tedious little tasks and she executed them all in a timely fashion. The dessert table, it was beautiful! People are still raving over our desserts to this day. Kori was the best and I can't wait to use her again!

Sent on 11/08/2016

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thanks for being an amazing client Ameila! You were easy to work with and you had some great ideas. I am so happy we decided to opt for the pipe and draping. It really added to your event! Thank you again for trusting us with your event!

Jermell · Married on 11/04/2017

Kori planned my wedding in 2017. She was extremely professional during the entire event. I can tell that all of our guests enjoyed the wedding and me and my bride were beyond pleased with the outcome. I've recommended her services to all my friends. I suggest all newlyweds contact her for their wedding

Sent on 02/12/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for choosing KR Event Planning for your wedding and sharing your experience with us. You and Tanya were extremely easy to work with and the other vendors you choose were great. Please thank your mom for all of her help.

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Kori did an amazing job as day of coordinator. She started nearly a month before, helping me hash out ideas, find vendors and get a timeline down so the wedding moved well. On the day of, she was there early for set up and to make sure all the other vendors were there on time and set up when needed. She was exceptionally helpful, running interference and coordinating requests so that we could enjoy our wedding without having to worry about the details of making everything work. At the end she helped with clean-up and made sure to box everything up for us to take home. An excellent job all around!

Sent on 10/19/2017

KR Event Planning's reply:

Michael, it was our job to make sure that your day was stress free. We are so happy you and KeiKei were satisfied with our services. Hopefully we will be seeing each other soon, your dad told me your brother wasn’t going to be long to get married! Thank you again for the great review.
  • Z

zoe · Married on 10/08/2017

i worked with Kori before for my daughter's birthday party and now she is doing my wedding. she is very professional and does amazing work. trust me you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 11/08/2016

KR Event Planning's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you Zoe and we are so happy to have your business once again! We are hoping to make you and Kenju very happy at your upcoming wedding.

Veronica · Married on 09/16/2017

Professional, creative, reliable, and most importantly extremely dedicated to helping you have the most wonderful event possible. Kori is definitely a team player and is sure to satisfy all request. She was very patient during the decision making process and most importantly she respects the budget. If you want a beautiful event, with the right price she's your girl! I will definitely be working with her again, and look forward to creating more memories with family and friends. Thank you for all your hard work Kori! You're the best.

Sent on 02/12/2018

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a review! You and Hector were an amazing couple. I am happy that you were satisfied with my services and I look forward to working with you two in the future.

Venice & Vernon · Married on 08/26/2017

Using Prevent Planning was one the best thing we did! Kori was on point, very professional yet approachable and made us feel at ease during this process. We put our wedding in her hands and glad we did! If your considering using her services don't think about it, do it! Trust me, you will be pleased. -Mr. &Mrs. Moore

Sent on 09/02/2017

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. We work with a lot of couples and we can tell that you and Vernon have a special relationship. We are so honored to have helped start the rest of your lives together. Much love!

Sheoma · Married on 08/12/2017

Hiring KR Event Planning was once of the best decisions and investment I made during the year and a half long process of planning my wedding. After trying to do it all on my own, about 2 months out I had, had enough and decided it was time for me to hire a professional. From our first meeting Kori put my mind at ease and I was confident that my day would go off without a hitch. She helped me to remain focused and complete a number of tasks I was procrastinating on. Kori was nothing less that amazing on the day of my wedding. She worked tirelessly to make sure everything went according to plan and thanks to her our day was perfect. I would definitely use her services again and would not hesitate to recommend her to my friends and family. My only regret is I wish I had found her sooner.

Sent on 11/05/2017

KR Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much! And thanks for being an amazing bride. Much love to you and the Mr.! I look forward to working with you again.