Korver Photography Reviews

25 | New Berlin, NY

25 Reviews for Korver Photography

Liz · Married on 06/02/2018

Hello Everyone,

Hiring Erik and his sister Kaitlin was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding at Maple Shade Farm. They are talented photographers and true professionals.
    Korver’s photographic work is both stunning and creative. They both have an eye for detail and for capturing unique perspectives. Anyone can point a camera and take a picture. Korver takes the same moment and makes it beautiful. They photographed moments at our wedding we didn’t know happened and didn’t think could be captured so well. Within ten days of our wedding date, there were already 100 photos posted to their website, all beautifully done and with the promise of more to come.

Erik always responded quickly to any of our inquiries and always answered our questions. When we first spoke with him, he listened to us to learn what we envisioned. He and Kaitlin tailored their photography to fit our wedding-day vision. Throughout the entire wedding day and into the evening, they suggested photo-shoots to take advantage of Maple Shade Farm’s unique landscapes, the different activities going on and even the weather outside, asking if we would like to do photos in the rain and during sunset. They never intruded into family moments, interfered with guests, or what was happening in the moment. They took all of the pictures we requested with family and friends and were chill, relaxed and seemed genuinely happy to be a part of our day. Again, if you have the chance to hire Korver photography, we would highly recommend you do!

Best,
    Liz & Karl

Sent on 06/14/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/29/2017

Korver Photography is amazing! After seeing Erik’s work after shooting both my sister’s and cousin’s weddings, I was thrilled to have him shoot ours as well. It’s rare finding a photographer that manages to stay behind the scenes. Even though you barely notice him at the event, which makes the day feel more intimate, he manages to capture not only the major moments and bridal party, but also every other guest and detail. He was even able to capture our unique, quick paced Ukrainian dancing perfectly! Erik is so laid back and easy to work with, which helps those awkward photo shoot moments feel more natural. I highly recommend Korver Photography!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Erik & Kaitlin are as good as it gets! They are extremely friendly, professional, and make you feel comfortable from the start. I am not the first of my friends to have them as their photographer, and every time all of their pictures came out beautiful. We were extremely pleased with all of our pictures and the great blend of posed, group & pictures of our reception. They capture moments during the day of you and your guests, which provide lasting memories! Their understanding of how to create unique pictures by using angles, light & using the natural landscape are unmatched. Their famous night shot provides a beautiful end to a memorable day. Our house is already filled with their pictures and we were fortunate to have them capture our day.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2016

Erik and his sister Kaitlin are the BEST photographers we could've had for our wedding day. Not only did they go above and beyond the day of the wedding by being prepared for anything (i.e. the cold weather, issues with my wedding dress) but they were like ninjas throughout the duration of the day - not seen or heard but capturing the little nuances and feelings / expressions of the day. They provided a bulk of preview photos the very next day after the wedding, which were absolutely stunning. Their photos are not just photos - they are absolutely works of art. We were provided the full resolution photos both online and via thumb drive, and were not required to purchase prints. Erik & Kaitlin are worth every penny and more - thank you so much for perfectly capturing our wedding day and highlighting the beauty and fun of the day. You were both a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

Erik and Kaitlin were absolutely amazing from the beginning. Erik agreed to meet with us beforehand as we decided not to do engagement photos so that we could get a feel for each other before the wedding. They were so professional but still fun at the wedding (Kaitlin even broke out in dance with one of the guests!) and captured more than we could have possibly asked for. They were surprisingly cool with our laid back attitude about posed photos and went above and beyond on the candid photos we preferred. These two take the most AMAZING photos!! You will not be disappointed! All of our guests are amazed by our wedding pictures. We're SO happy with them.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Korver Photography. Erik and Kaitlin are so easy to work with and willing to do anything to get a good shot! I have been told by numerous people that my wedding pictures were the best the have ever seen and I would have to agree. I would recommend booking them very early because they book fast! They did a blog post with a preview of photos within a few days! They posted the rest of my photos within 2 and half weeks! Amazing turnaround time. They also sent me a flash drive with my photos on it (over 1000) to do what I please with them. They take great group shots but also awesome party shots! There are so many couples who came away with great pictures to frame for themselves.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Erik and Kaitlin were incredibly professional and creative and so beautifully captured our special day! They work so well together, we hardly knew they were around- but yet they captured every little moment and special detail! We also used them for engagement photos. We would HIGHLY recommend Korver Photography to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jordan · Married on 09/06/2015

This brother and sister duo really helped in making our special day truly special. Their professional yet relaxed manner really helped in keeping the stresses of the day to a minimum. They took it upon themselves to check the venue for key photo spots. There was almost always one present when people gathered for a group photo and still they were able to capture excellent and memorable in the moment pictures that truly help recall that special day. Don't book them and have a bunch of staged photos planned out, its a waste of their talent and that is more time they can spend capturing those little special moments that happen at any special event. My wife still looks through the pictures with complete and utter joy.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Hollyann · Married on 07/25/2015

Everyone will tell you that your wedding day will go by in the blink of an eye but thanks to Korver Photography you can relive those moments of happiness and love for a lifetime. The moments captured by Korver Photography are not only breath taking but they capture feeling and deep emotions that you experience on your big day. Our wedding photos are timeless and I look forward to my children, my grandchildren and many future family members to come to see and feel the joy of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/04/2015

We had Erik and his sister Kaitlin capture our wedding day in Syracuse, NY this past June. We also had Erik do our engagement pictures. I highly recommend Korver photography to any bride getting married. One of the most important things to me when I was choosing a photographer, was finding someone that did not put a time limit on photographing our wedding. I am SO happy I made that decision, as we had Erik and Kaitlin from 9:30am-11pm. They were troopers the entire time never stopping, and were very discreet while clicking away. I cannot express how delighted I was when I received a sneak peak of our pictures on their blog the very next day after our wedding. In addition to taking beautiful pictures, their turn around time is very impressive. I love how our pictures are the very opposite of generic and average. We had rain on our wedding day the entire time, yet Erik managed to take some incredibly unique pictures that we have received countless compliments on. I am so happy we chose Korver photography and anyone else that goes with them will be in good hands!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Stacey · Married on 10/25/2014

My (now) husband and I searched for months after we got engaged for the perfect photographer. I happened to stumble upon Korver Photography and was captivated by their use of natural light. So many of there photos looked like heaven itself shined light on these amazing shots.

I had spoken to several of my friends and each one of them said if you're going to splurge on one thing for your wedding let it be the photographer, you will have those photos forever!

Erik was our photographer for our wedding and WOW! Not only is he very pleasant to work with but he is extremely hard working. Bending, squatting, laying down on dirt... Anything he needed to do to get the perfect shot. All the whole making sure we were happy and comfortable and pleased with the pictures he was able to capture.

On the day of our wedding he and his sister were there taking photos. One with my husband and one with me. They were extremely patient and understanding and NEVER in anyone's way! You hardly knew they were there! So so so professional!!!

Erik and Kaitlin showed up early in the morning to capture shots while I was getting my hair done and stayed until late at night after the limo pulled away from the reception site. Korver Photography is truly one of a kind! All the images are added to their website: korverphotography.com and they were send to me on a VERY NICE high quality thumb drive in a beautiful wooden box to keep it protected.

Korver Photography was more than willing to print the photographs they took and help my husband and I create a photo book. We did not need help with these services, but it felt great to know we had a person to help us if we needed it!

The day and wedding photos were wonderful. We have had nothing but positive comments from viewers. I 100% recommend Korver Photography!! You will definitely regret it if you don't contact Korver Photography to capture your most important memories!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

We're absolutely blown away by our wedding photos. They are absolutely stunning. We've had so many people compliment us and ask for their information. We couldn't be happier. We looked for a photographer for a long time and there's simply no one in the area that compares to the work they do. Both Erik and Kaitlin are delightful and very accommodating. The turnaround time on receiving the pictures was so fast and they arrived on this very professional looking stick drive. Such a great experience. Thanks guys!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Couldn't be happier with the services that Korver Photography provides. Erik and his sister, Kaitlin, were great to work with and do an amazing job! They were with us from start to finish on our wedding day and positioned themselves throughout the day to make it seem like they weren't even there. They are very creative in their approach. We would recommend Korver Photography to anyone looking for creative photography that expresses the lasting memories of the big day!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2014

We loved Korver Photography! They were fun to work with and delivered amazing results. We definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 07/22/2014

maggie · Married on 12/30/2013

Erik Korver from Korver Photography absolutely nailed it. Erik's photography is rich with life and he has a creative eye for capturing simple moments in a fresh, abstract way. He was friendly, professional and very sincere from the moment he arrived. His overall energy was positive, calm, cool and collected - we lucked out. We hadn't worked with Korver Photography before but based on his past work we knew we were in good hands. We truly could not be happier with the emotion, vibrant color and energy he captured in all of our pictures. We're SO thankful to have had Erik at our wedding and we very highly recommend Korver Photography.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Meg · Married on 10/05/2013

Erik and his sister Katlyn are very talented photographers! They both took beautiful pictures and were very professional! The very next day Erik posted about 120 pictures he had just taken the day before of my wedding and they were all gorgeous. I have got compliments on the quality and uniqueness of the photos from people all over NYS. I would recommend Korver Photography to anyone and everyone for all your photo needs. Also, he arrived early to get pictures of the reception and of both me and my husband getting ready! He has such an eye for color and creativity. He came up to my husband and I several times throughout the evening to go outside to take photos when the light was just right or when the sun was going down. Lastly, he was very accommodating for the array of personalities he had to deal with! Overall, he was great person to work with on every level!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Cynthia · Married on 08/31/2013

The photos that Erik captured on our wedding day were absolutely phenomenal. Erik's photography style was a perfect fit for what we were looking for. My husband contacted Erik a few months before our wedding, Erik checked his calendar to make sure he was free, and that was that.

We met with Erik once before the wedding to talk about what we had planned. Erik was super attentive and we got a chance to explain how we thought the day would go. Talking with Erik before the wedding gave me confidence that he had experience shooting just about every type of activity that could possibly happen at a wedding.

On the day of the wedding, my husband told me to give Erik a schedule and leave him to his own devices. Erik was like a ninja . . . we hardly saw him throughout the day but he was actually everywhere, photographing everything. My mom and me getting ready, our families hanging out before the ceremony, and our friends laughing throughout the day were all once-in-a-lifetime moments and Erik captured them all.

Neither my husband nor I are particularly keen on being in front of a camera, but Erik was able to make us feel comfortable during the bride and groom portrait session. He was so relaxed and easy going, he gave us great direction for where we should sit or stand, and he was quick and efficient in getting the exact shot he wanted. Our portraits were amazing.

All in all, we got a great mix of portraits and candid photos capturing all of the important parts of the day. These are photos we will cherish for a lifetime. Would highly, highly recommend Erik Korver.

Sent on 02/10/2014
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/17/2013

One of the most talented photography team around!!! We can't believe how many perfect moments were captured. I never saw either photographer during our entire wedding ceremony- their ability to discreetly take photos is amazing. Most importantly, they were such a joy to work with. We were able to take several different bridal party and family photos in a very timely manner. This made everyone happy which definitely shows in our photos. Last, all our pictures were available in less than one week and a highlight slideshow was available the very next day! Would definitely recommend this photographer!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Naomi · Married on 06/22/2013

Erik Korver is an amazing photographer. My husband and I were so thrilled to receive our pictures, and we can't believe all of the incredible shots we have. Erik is professional, flexible and helped us to feel at ease both during the planning of our wedding and on the day itself. I highly recommend Korver Photography. They uniquely captured all of the special moments of our big day. They go above and beyond!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jen · Married on 05/18/2013

Erik and Kaitlin are an absolute pleasure to work with. Having them both take photos made sure that every aspect of our wedding was captured, from beginning to end. We ended up with the most magical photos, filled with many sweet stolen moments when no one knew they were there. They are well worth their fee. We are so happy to have these photos!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Mary Kate · Married on 06/08/2012

Korver Photography was outstanding as our wedding photographer! After a long search we were so excited to find Korver. Leading up to the wedding, Korver Photography was very responsive and helpful in organizing the details of the day. They were amazing on the wedding day and very professional; they blended into the background during the ceremony and reception, but the images that they captured were so fantastic! The quality of the pictures are incredible and each one is better than the last. We are so happy with the pictures and Korver has even remained in contact with us after the wedding to help with questions about creating an album. The decision to use Korver Photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding and we are thrilled to have had such a good experience. We would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Kevin · Married on 10/28/2005

Fantastic Photos and an "initial showing" quickly after the wedding.

They were professional and their products are great!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Amber · Married on 09/15/2012

Erik and his sister Kaitlin photographed our wedding on September 15, 2012 at Hunter Mountain in NY. The photographs are absolutely breath taking. Erik had his own style and way of taking photographs that are a little less traditional. For example, my sisters photographer was very open, loud, and directive in what he wanted to shoot and the people he needed in each shot. Erik and his sister were more layed back and kind of just let shots develop naturally. He's not in your face. This can come off as if he's not taking many shots and if you're someone like my father, this can annoy you. Lol however, my husband and I had complete faith in Erik's work and we were extremely pleased. His shots are romantic and captivating. He and Kaitlin really capture the love that was around that day. I already had 2 of my girlfriends who were at my wedding who are now engaged asking for his information.

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 07/30/2011

Excellent photographs! Erik and his sister Kaitlyn did a fantastic job on the photography for our wedding. They take a photojournalistic approach, and you almost feel like they aren't even there. Very unintrusive, fun, and professional. We had a photographers playground at our wedding with a lakefront venue, a gorgeous sunset, sparklers, hot air lanterns, bold colors and a lot of action! Korver Photography had sneak peeks posted on thier blog within 24 hours of the wedding. Photography was not something we wanted to skimp on for the wedding, but we had to stay within budget too. Korver photography had a very fair price for the exceptional services that they provided on our wedding day and afterword!

Sent on 08/07/2011
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 07/23/2011

Erik is a very talented and professional individual! We truly love the photos that he provided from our wedding. If you want to forget that there is even a photographer present during your special day, Korver Photography is the way to go. He knows and captures the important moments without being the center of attention... definitely a photojournalistic style. And his sister Katelyn is also very talented and definitely an up an coming photographer, herself. It was very nice to have two photographers, ensuring that no important moment was missed. The only criticism I have was that I felt as though he didn't want to do posed shots (especially in the Church). We had them done anyway,(probably because I wouldn't let up and it is a tradition in my family) but I could tell they weren't his style. Other than that, it was a great day, and I would recommend their services. The photography and end product is gorgeous, and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2012