Kori Elizabeth Events Reviews

6 | Cambridge, MA

6 Reviews for Kori Elizabeth Events

Emily · Married on 08/01/2014

Kori was able to recomend venues and get appointments within a few short hours of my initial email and phone call to her. She listened to what we were looking for and started working right away to get initial requests out.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Leslie · event on: 06/15/2014

Kori is truly a master at her trade. She knew exactly how much food and beverages we should provide guests and even what people would want to be eating, and she was right! She outlined several options for us, and was always available to answer quick questions. Responsiveness was outstanding. I'd work with her for any event and know everything was going to work out well.

Kori Elizabeth Events's reply:

Thanks Leslie! I was so glad to hear that your birthday celebration was a hit!

Kathryn · Married on 10/15/2011

Kori was stellar and made my wedding day! She smoothed all the bumps in the road (there were a lot!) and she handled them with grace and professionalism, bar none. The venue staff turned out to be quite difficult to work with and her expertise helped navigate those waters. I can't recommend her enough. Best in the business. She knows how to get an event done and done well!

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I hope married and mommy life is blissful.

Beth · Married on 08/06/2011

Kori was amazing to work with. She made my vision come to life and then some. On my wedding day, I did not have to do a thing! I just showed up and got pampered knowing that she had everything under control. When I walked into the ceremony location and then the reception, what I saw was even better than I had imagined. To top it off, I had a blast working with Kori on the very overwhelming task of planning a wedding. She knew all the right vendors to talk to and she always knew what needed to be done next, keeping my anxiety under control. I cannot say enough about how incredible Kori is!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Hi Beth,

Kate · Married on 05/23/2009

By profession I am an event planner, and knew for my wedding I needed a day of wedding coordinator - or I would drive myself crazy trying to "work" my wedding. I needed someone that would take my worries and cares away and manage my wedding perfectly - Kori did just that! I was able to enjoy my wedding, knowing she had everything under control with all our vendors. She was wonderful to work with! I have recommended her to others not only for day of wedding planning but for the entire planning period. She also helped arrange our rehearsal last minute - which was wonderful! If you are wondering if you need a wedding planner or a day of planner the answer is YES and Kori will make your wedding amazing.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Kori Elizabeth Events's reply:

Thanks Kate for the stellar review! I am so excited to be on WeddingWire. Such a compliment coming from an event pro like yourself!

Enjoy summer,
    Kori

Kori was excellent to work with. I hired her for "Day-of" wedding planning services. We began our planning discussions 2-3 months out. She was responsive, flexible, provided helpful insight, gave me a checklist of things to think about and plan to ensure the day went smoothly. Considering the ceremony and reception were in separate locations, Kori and her team made sure everything was flawless at both locations - since I couldn't be in two places at once. I would absolutely recommend Kori to other Brides-to-be....she took the stress off me, my husband, and our parents, allowing us all to fully enjoy the day!