Kool Kat Entertainment Reviews

Kool Kat Entertainment 3
Kool Kat Entertainment 4
Kool Kat Entertainment 5

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2011

Joe was an amazing DJ that went the extra mile to make our wedding and reception absolutely perfect at an awesome price. We are still getting comments from friends and family and would use him again; except that we plan on staying married:)

He promptly arrived for all meetings including the rehearsal and treated us with the utmost respect and care during the crazy last few days before our wedding. We were able to simply provide him with the list of songs we wanted and he filled in all the gaps with music that suited the wedding perfectly.

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC for our wedding. We can't thank you enough Joe for all of your hard work and effort you put forth to make our day perfect. Thank you soooo much!!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Thank you so much!!
  • User2153699 · event on: 07/16/2011

I absolutely loved the quality service provided with this company. Kool Kat Karaoke services is the bomb!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Jessica · event on: 06/25/2011

Joe is great. Awesome music selection and really got the crowd going.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Jessica it was my pleasure!!

Dan · Married on 05/21/2011

Added great value to a wonderful occasion.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Kelly · event on: 04/08/2011

Joe was awesome! He was able to create excitement and enjoyment for our compayy fundraiser. He had people on the dance floor and helped us raise money for some local charities. Thanks Joe and Kool Kat DJ.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Kelly! We are Looking Forward to assisting you in the future!!

Gil · Married on 01/22/2011

My daughter's Sixteen Birthday party was a blast thanks to Joe. Music and lighting was awesome. Joe came through on all the songs on my daughter's music list. Reasonable Pricing !!!!

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 09/06/2009

Definitely above the rest when it comes to entertainment and value, Joe knows how to put on a show! Very interactive, even got me to sing and backed me up when I was struggeling. The best KJ/DJ i've come across in a long time!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much guys we can't wait to get together again!!!

Barbara · Married on 10/15/2011

Joe agreed to provide music for my daughter's wedding reception at the last minute. Before I got home that night, he had a proposal and song lists for us to select from. His communication was prompt. His price was very reasonable.

Anita was our DJ who bent over backwards to make sure the reception stayed on track and she played the selected music at the appropriate time. She kept me informed on the next step and was very flexible in making changes and adjustments throughout the evening. She was very friendly, patient and professional.

Then, towards the end of the evening, she surprised us with her beautiful singing, a Celine Dionne song. She can sing for me anytime!!!

Anita was outstanding and I appreciate her taking charge and making it happen.

I would recommend Kool Kat Karaoke & DJ and especially Anita for any music needs!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Thank you So much!!!
  • Joanna

Joanna Boruk · Married on 03/02/2019

Joe keeps the crowd energized.

Joe was great, he really knew how to keep guests dancing! He also led the guests through the games and activities we had arranged. He did a great job and had everyone laughing.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Brittney · Married on 05/06/2017

Everyone loved the photobooth and the amount of props! We also loved getting a photo album with the strips printed! What an awesome idea. The music was as we requested including the extra last dance song and song for our parents. The only thing we could say that didn't go as planned is one of the grooms parents being introduced incorrectly. Aside from that, we enjoyed the night and our guests did too!

Sent on 05/12/2017
  • Tanisha

Tanisha · Married on 06/15/2013

DJ was on time and flexible. My family and friends danced all night long! It was a great choice made!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Little Sunshine · event on: 04/07/2012

We are so grateful that DJ Joe Vega of Kool Kat DJ was able to join us at Little Sunshine Preschool and Learning Center's First Annual Spring Festival Charity Event, benefitting the Foundation for Early Learning in Pasco and Hernando Counties! Joe's music, karaoke, and emcee services provided the perfect fun and family-friendly atmosphere that we were looking to create for this event. We couldn't be happier with Kool Kat DJ, and would certainly recommend Joe to anyone in need of a great DJ!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Damaris · Married on 03/31/2017

I was very happy with the service I received from Joe Vega on our wedding day and before that. Although I wish I would've been able to meet with him in person before the event, he made himself available by phone so I could have any questions answered ahead of time. He provided karaoke during our event which based on feedback, was a big success. Everyone said that he played a little bit of what was requested, so at least everyone felt like they heard something they wanted and got to dance and party. We were very happy with how the event turned out and would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a good and professional DJ service! Thank you Joe!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Meredith · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing DJ

He made sure all of our requested songs were played, all of our guests were dancing and having fun and I truly believe nothing would have went as smoothly without him.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

3.0

A great karaoke DJ!

We hired Joe for an evening of karaoke at our wedding welcome dinner on Anna Maria Island, and honestly we would have been happy with him doing the entire weekend. We made things tough by having our event on the beach during a rainstorm, but Joe got there in plenty of time and went right to work setting up, no complaints or issues. His background music selection during the introductory part of the evening was excellent, and the karaoke set up was flawlessly executed. A great deal for a great service!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Thomas · Married on 10/24/2014

Awesome dj! I would highly recommend

Sent on 11/08/2014

Angela · Married on 03/14/2014

4.2
      3.0

Great service. Was very friendly and gave us everything we wanted. Just make sure to be constantly in contacted with him.

Sent on 03/28/2014

4.2
      3.5

He played such a great range of music it kept people dancing. Very nice guy had a lot of fun.

Sent on 01/31/2014
  • Nadeen

Nadeen · Married on 10/15/2011

1.8
      2.5
      3.5

I was absolutely disappointed my the dj at my wedding. I had high hopes for him and he failed. He promised things like a wireless mic for the minister that never happened so some guests at the ceremony couldnt hear what was going on. The reception was even worse. He just seemed lost as if it was his first gig. He didnt announce us correctly, he didnt announce when it was time for the champagne toast and get the guests involved, we gave him a play list but he didnt seem to follow it. It was just not what I expected. I would not recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2011