Kool Kat Entertainment Reviews

Kool Kat Entertainment 4
Kool Kat Entertainment 5

Shamery · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding 2019

Joe was amazing!! He had our wedding party dancing the entire time! He was professional, timely, and reasonable.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, it was fantastic working with you thorough the entire process, everything went perfect and I was glad to be a part of it.

Dee Pomi · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing night

Highly recommend Joe and his staff. We used them for our wedding reception. Joe did an amazing job . We honestly did not stop dancing the whole night of our wedding reception. We also used him for lighting and our photo booth highlight of the evening. Just can’t say how thankful we are to have had his company. Highly recommend him.

Kool Kat Entertainment 6
    Kool Kat Entertainment 7
    Kool Kat Entertainment 8
    Kool Kat Entertainment 9
    Sent on 12/04/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our services, we had a great time with you and your guests, we also captured some fantastic photos. Thank you again.
  • Jolivette

Jolivette · Married on 11/03/2019

On time, professional, trust worthy!

Very professional, on time and unlike most DJs he will keep his word by following through with your request or song list. We selected him based on reviews for our destination wedding and let me say he went above and beyond to make sure we understood the process, and he has the best prices in town for very high quality service. Thank you for all you do. I normally dont leave reviews but thats the least we could do.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Awww, thank you so much, I had so much fun with you and your family, It was a great day for you and James. I am glad to have been a part of it, Thanks again!
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Anne U'ilani Johnsen · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding DJ & Photo booth

Joe was amazing! Awesome DJ, photo booth was a big hit, and everyone danced the night away!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashlee, you and Kevin were amazing to work with! Thank you for the honor of DJing you your special day.
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Swindell · Married on 09/19/2019

DJ was awesome for our wedding!

Joe was great and catered to all of our special requests. The music was perfect for our crowd and for us.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it, It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your special day.

Rianna · Married on 05/08/2019

Joe did my wedding back in December and he did a wonderful job! The uplighting was perfect and he did a great job keeping everyone on there feet. All my guest were telling me how great he was. I couldn't have picked a better dj. He even came when he wasn't feeling well and still made my day perfect! I would recommend joe to anyone I know who is getting married. He is helpful, easy going and very professional.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, your wedding was a spectacular affair, I enjoyed every moment with you guys. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Lina Fernandes · Married on 04/27/2019

Danced The Night Away

Being that this was a destination wedding and I (the bride) with so many things going on, I was very satisfied with Kool Kat Entertainment. Joe was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He set the tone for the type of reception we really wanted. Joe was awesome to work with, I couldn't ask for anyone better. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thanks, Joe!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! I look forward to someday working with you again.

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2019

Great party!

DJ Joe was great, he kept the night moving and kept the dance floor full. I would hire him again in a second.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

You guys were perfect clients, I really enjoyed working with you guys, I also appreciate the review, thank You, it was an honor.
  • Shannon

Shannon Burke · Married on 03/16/2019

Exceptional Service

Planning a wedding can be extremely overwhelming to a new bride & groom but Kool Kat Entertainment did an exceptional job in putting all of our fears at ease. They were extremely attentive and helped answered all of our many questions prior to our big day. They are very reasonably priced for all that they offer and definitely brought the party to our reception. I highly recommend them for any event. They were amazing!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, It was great to be a part of such a special union, I would love to be a part of your next celebration as well so until next time. Stay awesome guys!
  • Manuel

Manuel Salmeron · Married on 03/01/2019

Best wedding DJ. Excellent value and customer service.

We went with Koolkat based on a friends recommendation. We were not disappointed in any way. He exceeded our expectations. He understood what kind of music we wanted to hear for each part of the evening. He even had people on the dance floor during the cocktail hour. He worked to accommodate our traditional Indian ceremony. He even went as far as downloading and bringing all of the Indian music we requested which was not an easy find. Even our guests were thrilled as he accommodated their requests. After the event we got tons of questions and comments about how great the DJ was. There is no question, the next time we have an event we will be using Koolkat Entertainment!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Omg, what an honor it was to be a part of such a beautiful union, thank you for everything including the review!!

Rita P · Married on 02/22/2019

Excellent service

Joe thank you for doing such an awesome job...my husband was so happy with the music selection 😊 u were very accommodating professional and easy to work with...

Sent on 02/26/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, I loved being a part of the festivities!! It was a pleasure for us.
    I would love to work with you again, it was a blast.
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 02/16/2019

Awesome DJ

We loved working with Kool Kat Entertainment for our wedding, Joe's great! Definitely recommend :)

Sent on 02/28/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amy you guys were a blast to work with, wishing you all the best in the future, I look forward to working with you guys again in the future for another celebration!

Guadalupe Cuahutle · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing service for a wedding

Joe was amazing. He was very professional, and kept the wedding reception very lively. His selection of music kept everyone dancing on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Jesslyn

Jesslyn Noel Kostopoulos · Married on 01/19/2019

Danced all night!!!

Dance the night away….. at least that’s what my husband and I did the entire night of our wedding. I feel like it is hard to pick a DJ because they are the driving force behind the party of a wedding and we did great! Joe was such a pleasure to work with, he set up up lighting, a projector for our slideshow and played jams that we had picked out. He was a wonderful addition to our wedding and kept the party moving, he made himself available whenever I had any questions and even created memorable moments at the wedding by handing me and my mom a mic at the end to jam out to “Don’t stop believing”.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Joel Patria · Married on 01/06/2019

Professional Excellent Experience

Joe provided excellent professional DJ services for our wedding. All our guests had a wonderful time with Joe leading all our music and reception flow. I would highly recommend Kook Kat Dj for all occasions. Job well done.....Thank you Joe!!!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

You guys were a blast, thank you for the review, I was right there with everyone having a great time!!

Nina Barnes · Married on 01/01/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ

Joe was amazing and picked our favorite songs along with songs that got everyone moving on the dance floor. He helped the evening run smoothly!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a blessing to be a part of such a wonderful celebration. Have a great 2019.

Desiree Ramos · Married on 12/22/2018

Fabulous day!

Our DJ was amazing , not only he played great music he also entertained the crowd. He gave us a lot of great ideas for music, and created an amazing playlist. Every time we texted he got back to us immediately . We Had the best wedding ever !

Sent on 12/23/2018

Rebecca Youngquist · Married on 11/10/2018

Mrs youngquist

Joe was our hero tonight. We had a backyard wedding and he was wonderful! He was able to pull all of our songs and everything was flawless.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, everything was beautiful from beginning to end, I was honored to be a part of your special day.
  • Chris

Chris Jack · Married on 10/13/2018

5 stars? More like 10.

Joe was awesome. He did our Wedding October 13th. We had a very rough timeline of events that kept changing and Joe had no problem changing things up, suggesting different timing/ordering of events during the reception and even stayed a little bit later than originally scheduled. Can't say enough good things. Thanks man!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. So much for the stellar review, you guys were a blast, I'm sure we will have another celebration real soon. Congrats again.

Malia · Married on 07/21/2018

Everyone had such a wonderful time at our wedding and joe was very patient when it was time to cut the cake but me as my friends were having a great time belting “always be my baby” ha! Thank you!

Sent on 07/29/2018

David · Married on 02/18/2018

Joe is hands down the best DJ you could ever hire for any event! We hired Joe for our wedding and he did an excellent job. He was very professional throughout the whole process and lessened the stress that comes with planning a wedding. We can’t thank you enough Joe!

Sent on 02/20/2018

priscilla · Married on 02/18/2018

Joe was absolutely amazing! l would highly recommend his services, he was very professional threw out the entire process. we would definitely recommended him in the future!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Alice · Married on 01/06/2018

Mr Vega was a top notch DJ , he did everything we requested with a happy heart! He ran our wedding so smoothly , it was wonderful to have a pro like Joe Vega !

Sent on 01/07/2018

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, it was an amazing event from beginning to end, I was honored to be a part of it.

Nicole · Married on 12/17/2017

We had a great experience. Joe explained everything for us and did a great job playing songs that got my guests up and moving!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I was blessed to be a part of your special day, happy holidays to you and yours.

Shannon · Married on 11/04/2017

We absolutely loved Joe from the very first meeting we had with him! We only interviewed one DJ, Joe, and we knew he was our guy! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Joe quickly responded to emails and answered any questions we had. He was very personable and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He went off the vibes of the dance floor and played the best party music! I had a blast leading the train when he played Quad City's DJ's-C'mon N Ride It! Joe was very flexible with our requests. At the last minute, we asked him to take out the garter/bouquet toss so we could have more time on the dance floor and he followed through with the request. Our friends and family absolutely loved the photo booth and we love the memory book we received!! Kool Kat Entertainment provided the ceremony music, uplighting, DJ, and photo booth and all of it was fabulous and well done!!! Thank you so much for making our November 4th wedding a dream!!!!
    -The Schells

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you It was my pleasure, I had just as much fun as you and your guests had, It was such an honor to be there for you guys and we really appreciate the review.