Kool Kat Entertainment Reviews

130 | Tampa, FL

130 Reviews for Kool Kat Entertainment

• Hannah

Hannah King · Married on 11/21/2020

An inclusive event enjoyed by all!

With half our guests speaking solely Spanish, I really wanted an entertainer that could communicate effectively in Spanish and English. It was important to me that our party was all-inclusive and that’s exactly what I got. DJ RichKenny and Joe Vega were solid communicators and provided many resources for me to create my vision for my big day. I was so grateful to have this team for my special day. My guests enjoyed the music and dancing and I felt like received everything I had hoped for. I will definitely look to this vendor in the future as they know how to throw a party!

Sent on 11/26/2020

Hannah Money · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing DJ!

Joe was absolutely amazing with helping us choose the right songs for our wedding day. He made the process so easy and not stressful at all. During our ceremony and reception Joe was amazing keeping our guest entertained the whole time. We trusted him 100% in picking the right songs through out the night and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was so much fun, I wish we could do it all over again!!

I can't wait to work with you guys again!

Anthony · Married on 10/24/2020

Excellent Service

Allowed us to request songs through out the night. Very professional!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Anna Stevenson · Married on 10/18/2020

Great music

We had a great time dancing to the playlist that Joe put together for the reception. He was wonderful to work with and his website was easy to navigate to add music that we wanted to hear.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Anna, I had an amazing time with you and your guests!

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Tracey and Ben Stafford · Married on 10/16/2020

All around amazing DJ

Thank you Joe for helping making our special day so amazing!! You did a great job and we would use you again in a heartbeat!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!!
    I had a blast, I would love to work with you again in the future!!

Evita Budhan · Married on 10/13/2020

Amazing! Job well done!

He really made the night magical and it felt more like a fairy tale with him there!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Kaela Garrett · Married on 10/01/2020

Joe was very professional, and great to work with. Knew how to read the crowd to choose the best music choice for everyone.

Would recommend this vendor, he was amazing.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/05/2020

Hands down best DJ

It was so easy to get in contact with Joe!
    He made it so easy to make a song list and he has some great taste in music! He has such a great attitude and all around he is a fun guy!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so Much Taylor, I loved being your DJ. contact me for your next party it would be great to see you guys again!

Gina Mccauley · Married on 03/02/2020

He was amazing !

Always responded to me within minutes, even if it was at like 11pm. Also was great at getting everyone on the dance floor

Sent on 11/19/2020

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Gina, you guys were certainly a blast to work with. It was definitely a memorable day.

Jacy · Married on 02/22/2020

022220 Ross Soire Estates Wedding

DJ Scott was flexible and adaptive to requests he even figured out what to play when I asked him to play "Olive Garden" music during dinner and the guests loved the atmosphere. He transitioned songs perfectly and was able to get guests to dance.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, its Awesome to receive reviews for the team!! I cant wait to share this with Scott. Thank you again.
  • Micaela

Micaela Chandler · Married on 02/21/2020

Fun and professional

Kool Kate DJ’d our wedding and I am confident that our guests all had a great time! They made sure to have all details finalized and correct before our wedding, and they made our wedding enjoyable!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Micaela,You guys were Rockstars throughout the entire process, It was an honor to be a part of your special day!!!

Shamery · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding 2019

Joe was amazing!! He had our wedding party dancing the entire time! He was professional, timely, and reasonable.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, it was fantastic working with you thorough the entire process, everything went perfect and I was glad to be a part of it.

Dee Pomi · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing night

Highly recommend Joe and his staff. We used them for our wedding reception. Joe did an amazing job . We honestly did not stop dancing the whole night of our wedding reception. We also used him for lighting and our photo booth highlight of the evening. Just can’t say how thankful we are to have had his company. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our services, we had a great time with you and your guests, we also captured some fantastic photos. Thank you again.
  • Jolivette

Jolivette · Married on 11/03/2019

On time, professional, trust worthy!

Very professional, on time and unlike most DJs he will keep his word by following through with your request or song list. We selected him based on reviews for our destination wedding and let me say he went above and beyond to make sure we understood the process, and he has the best prices in town for very high quality service. Thank you for all you do. I normally dont leave reviews but thats the least we could do.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Awww, thank you so much, I had so much fun with you and your family, It was a great day for you and James. I am glad to have been a part of it, Thanks again!
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Anne U'ilani Johnsen · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding DJ & Photo booth

Joe was amazing! Awesome DJ, photo booth was a big hit, and everyone danced the night away!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashlee, you and Kevin were amazing to work with! Thank you for the honor of DJing you your special day.
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Swindell · Married on 09/19/2019

DJ was awesome for our wedding!

Joe was great and catered to all of our special requests. The music was perfect for our crowd and for us.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it, It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your special day.

Rianna · Married on 05/08/2019

Joe did my wedding back in December and he did a wonderful job! The uplighting was perfect and he did a great job keeping everyone on there feet. All my guest were telling me how great he was. I couldn't have picked a better dj. He even came when he wasn't feeling well and still made my day perfect! I would recommend joe to anyone I know who is getting married. He is helpful, easy going and very professional.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, your wedding was a spectacular affair, I enjoyed every moment with you guys. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Lina Fernandes · Married on 04/27/2019

Danced The Night Away

Being that this was a destination wedding and I (the bride) with so many things going on, I was very satisfied with Kool Kat Entertainment. Joe was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He set the tone for the type of reception we really wanted. Joe was awesome to work with, I couldn't ask for anyone better. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thanks, Joe!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! I look forward to someday working with you again.

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2019

Great party!

DJ Joe was great, he kept the night moving and kept the dance floor full. I would hire him again in a second.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

You guys were perfect clients, I really enjoyed working with you guys, I also appreciate the review, thank You, it was an honor.
  • Shannon

Shannon Burke · Married on 03/16/2019

Exceptional Service

Planning a wedding can be extremely overwhelming to a new bride & groom but Kool Kat Entertainment did an exceptional job in putting all of our fears at ease. They were extremely attentive and helped answered all of our many questions prior to our big day. They are very reasonably priced for all that they offer and definitely brought the party to our reception. I highly recommend them for any event. They were amazing!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, It was great to be a part of such a special union, I would love to be a part of your next celebration as well so until next time. Stay awesome guys!
  • Manuel

Manuel Salmeron · Married on 03/01/2019

Best wedding DJ. Excellent value and customer service.

We went with Koolkat based on a friends recommendation. We were not disappointed in any way. He exceeded our expectations. He understood what kind of music we wanted to hear for each part of the evening. He even had people on the dance floor during the cocktail hour. He worked to accommodate our traditional Indian ceremony. He even went as far as downloading and bringing all of the Indian music we requested which was not an easy find. Even our guests were thrilled as he accommodated their requests. After the event we got tons of questions and comments about how great the DJ was. There is no question, the next time we have an event we will be using Koolkat Entertainment!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Omg, what an honor it was to be a part of such a beautiful union, thank you for everything including the review!!

Rita P · Married on 02/22/2019

Excellent service

Joe thank you for doing such an awesome job...my husband was so happy with the music selection 😊 u were very accommodating professional and easy to work with...

Sent on 02/26/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, I loved being a part of the festivities!! It was a pleasure for us.
    I would love to work with you again, it was a blast.
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 02/16/2019

Awesome DJ

We loved working with Kool Kat Entertainment for our wedding, Joe's great! Definitely recommend :)

Sent on 02/28/2019

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amy you guys were a blast to work with, wishing you all the best in the future, I look forward to working with you guys again in the future for another celebration!

Guadalupe Cuahutle · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing service for a wedding

Joe was amazing. He was very professional, and kept the wedding reception very lively. His selection of music kept everyone dancing on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Jesslyn

Jesslyn Noel Kostopoulos · Married on 01/19/2019

Danced all night!!!

Dance the night away….. at least that’s what my husband and I did the entire night of our wedding. I feel like it is hard to pick a DJ because they are the driving force behind the party of a wedding and we did great! Joe was such a pleasure to work with, he set up up lighting, a projector for our slideshow and played jams that we had picked out. He was a wonderful addition to our wedding and kept the party moving, he made himself available whenever I had any questions and even created memorable moments at the wedding by handing me and my mom a mic at the end to jam out to “Don’t stop believing”.

Sent on 02/06/2019