Kona Event Rentals Reviews

11 Reviews for Kona Event Rentals

• Y

Yolanda D Smotek · Married on 11/09/2019

User Friendly Website

I used Wedding Wire to co-ordinate my Daughters destination wedding in Hawaii. Kona Event Rentals was recommended by my caterer for rental of the farm tables and chairs for the ceremony/reception. I could not believe how easy it was to book what I needed. They responded quickly and they were one of the easiest vendors to deal with! I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Make your wedding POP

I used Kona Rental Events & rented out their beautiful farm tables & sweetheart tables. They were very professional, super communicative, & very accommodating with my change in order. Using their farm tables for my wedding definitely added a certain pop & element to my reception & am very thankful that they were available. I’d highly recommend anyone and everyone who is getting married on the big island to seek them out and use them. Their prices are SUPER reasonable, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Jill

Jill Souza-Crnkovic · Married on 06/15/2019

KER is awesome!

Do not hesitate to use Kona Event Rentals. Every interaction we had with them was amazing. They responded quickly to email questions, delivered and picked up on time, and their rentals were all beautiful. The delivery people were quick and friendly...and did I mention they were on time? So important! You can sign contracts and pay online; it was so easy. We rented a house in Captain Cook on the beach, and did the whole wedding and dinner ourselves, with a little help from Kona Event Rentals! Rent the wedding arch, it was gorgeous, and all our guests loved it! Go with them and cross one thing off your worry list!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Mickey · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful tables and arch!

My husband and I rented their farm tables and wooden arch for our wedding in Kona last month. They were easy to communicate with, had great pricing, and their rental products really are beautiful. They were also very flexible as I added on more tables, etc. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Caylee

Caylee Stein · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing and Reliable Family Business

We hired Kona Event Rentals for our farm table and chair rentals for our wedding in Holualoa in April 2019. Not only were they super helpful, very well organized and quick to respond when I contacted them to book the reservation, they were our easiest vendor to deal with on the day of. They found the place no problem, showed up at the right time for drop off and pick up and were very friendly and professional. The farm tables and chairs we rented were so beautiful and in excellent condition. We also found their prices very competitive. Would highly, highly recommend Kona Event Rentals for weddings and other events.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Sara Zeidenberg · Married on 04/05/2019

Easy process, gorgeous tables

Kona Event Rentals was fantastic to work with. Even when we altered our table & chair needs for our big day and changed our contact, the Kona Event Rentals team was super flexible and happy to accommodate our requests in a snap! The online contract and estimate process was very user friendly and easy to update. The day-of delivery was flawless and the high-quality wooden tables were perfect for our sunset reception. We're so happy Kona Event Rentals was part of our special day!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Emily · Married on 11/01/2018

Beautiful Tables

Kona Event Rentals was very easy to work with. Planning a destination wedding, without anyone on the other side to work with can be tricky. We didn't see the complete venue until we arrived the day before the ceremony. Upon arrival we determined that we didn't need as many tables as we had originally thought and we were able to deduct the unneeded tables and were provided a refund. They were punctual with drop off and pick up of equipment. The tables were beautiful and didn't need much coverage or decoration. Easy to move around as needed.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Gina B. · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent service

Kona rentals are the best place to rent your party tables and chairs. Ilya is very good and very nice! I would rent again from them for my next party.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2018

Wedding Reception

We rented tables and chairs for our small wedding at our vacation rental... Illya was great! Dropped tables off the night before so we could get them set up, super friendly and great at communicating!
    The tables were beautiful and made the evening that much better. Thankyou!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Pikake

Pikake · Married on 08/08/2018

Awesomeness da beautiful!

I contacted Iian a couple of weeks prior to my wedding date which landed on August 8, 2018, Wednesday in Waimea. The other Vendor revealed the total amount with delivery which costed an arm and leg, over priced and they are located in Waimea. Kona Event Rentals started off on a good foot with quick responses even though I emailed 12am at night and it was constant. I even had to ask for an early arrive the night before and no extra charge and he gave Kamaaina discount. Whose does that, Kona Rentals “Ilian” does. He will be all my FUTURE event company. Remind, I was unsure if I wanted to go with this company because their were hardly any pics a I think 1 review. But he made it so much easy to go with.
    Mahalo
    Pikake “KAKE”

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Correa · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding at Kahua Ranch

Kona event rentals were awesome to work with! They were very responsive to emails, were prompt and efficient on the morning of the wedding and issued me my deposit refund much quicker than expected! Not to mention the tables and chairs were gorgeous and in perfect condition! HIGHLY reccomend!

Sent on 12/02/2018