Knotting Hill Place Reviews

Knotting Hill Place 7
  • Malesha

Malesha D · Married on 08/05/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous!

I went and looked at a few venues before Knotting Hill and when I visited it, I chose it right on the spot. I don’t think there are enough words to describe how beautiful Knotting Hill is. Our guest couldn’t stop talking about it. On top of the place being absolutely gorgeous, the customer service was great also! We had the pleasure of working with Jillian. She was so nice and helpful! We had a couple of things going on and she was able to work with us. I did go to the office a few times and the other ladies assisted me and they were also very friendly and helpful. I didn’t get a chance to actually meet the owners but I did have to go through them for a couple of things and they were very sweet and kind. Overall the entire staff was wonderful. We had no problems! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone getting married! Beautiful place! Great people!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Victoria Castillo · Married on 07/11/2019

Wedding bliss!

I fell in love as soon as I saw this venue! One word, magical! We didnt need to add much to the already jaw-dropping layout. The staff was so helpful and responsive and flexible! Nicole was an absolute delight to work with. We had so a memorable evening and it was absolute perfection!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Prashanth Reddy · Married on 05/13/2019

Stunning venue!!

We got married on June 3, it is a stunning venue. All the pics were absolutely gorgeous. All of our guests loved it!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • yazmin

yazmin · Married on 04/14/2019

Fairytale wedding

KHP was worth every penny! Our wedding was on April 14th & I can’t get over how perfect the day was. All of our guests raved about the venue and how beautiful it was it’s seriously a fairytale venue! There is nothing else like it! Every little detail was perfection. I mainly worked with Jillian and I can’t say enough great things about her! So quick to respond to all of my messages and questions/concerns such a down to earth person and worked with me to make sure everything was in place. I still can’t believe I had my wedding here I will remember it forever ❤️

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Knotting Hill Place 9
    Knotting Hill Place 10

D Oz · Married on 04/04/2019

Fairytale Wedding venue

kHP is amazing! They clearly paid attention to every detail. The bride’s room is large with lots of make-up mirrors and lighting.

The chapel is beautiful! And the light fixtures throughout are amazing! I was in an in-door wedding, but the outside area is also amazing and would be perfect for an outdoor wedding as well.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Allana Ramsey · Married on 03/28/2019

Dream Wedding

Knotting Hill Place is the perfect venue for an elegant and romantic wedding. Everything from the detailed chandeliers to the marble staircases and inviting courtyard make for a gorgeous indoor/outdoor wedding venue. Jillian is so easy and accommodating to work with. She makes the whole day feel like you are working with a friend instead of a stranger. She is the best coordinator for any bride. Everyone who attended the wedding commented on how magical and fairytale-like the venue was that evening. I would select KHP again and again, given the choice.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Knotting Hill Place 11

Allana,

You, Rex, and your families were the dream. From Day 1 you were kind, reasonable, and so much fun! We are so happy that it was everything you imagined!

Ryan · Married on 03/14/2019

Overall experience

The staff was amazing , especially Jillian I called constantly and she always answered with lots of patience. The customer service was awesome!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Knotting Hill Place 12
    Knotting Hill Place 13
    Knotting Hill Place 14
    Knotting Hill Place 15

Kelsey · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Bells!

The staff was amazing and were very diligent with my other vendors. Venue is immaculate and I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Kelsey,

Thank you for the kind words. If we could review a client we would give you and Brodie 5 stars as well! You and your wedding planner put together a spectacular group of vendors making it easy for us all!

Tinna Shoate · Married on 02/16/2019

The Most Beautiful Site You Will Ever Find

The Wedding was Feb 16, 2019. although their was a few problems in the beginning, Jillian came thru for me and did a wonderful job. I can see why they want vendor's authorized by them, I had a problem with a vendor that I had employed on my own for cold sparks and at the last minute cancelled the night before my wedding and at 10:30-11:00 pm (Sorry about that
    Jillian ) I called Jillian and ask if she knew anyone that could fill in for him and she worked her magic and had a vendor there the next day with cold sparks. I really appreciate all the effort, Although it was a whirlwind of events I don't think I told her how thankful and blessed I was to have her, So I am doing that now. The facility is beautiful, everyone was amazed and felt very special to be invited to such a gorgeous place. There is no place like this, I live in Fort Smith Ar and was more than willing to drive the distance, it was worth every mile, a large number of our guest were flying and traveling anyway so it worked out great for us.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Tinna/Elisa,

Knowing you both and Onyi, and just how fantastic you guys are, there was very little we wouldn't have done to make your day not only successful, but truly a gorgeous and memorable event. We thank you for your graciousness, your awesome Nigerian/American wedding will stick with us forever!

Madeline Milberger · Married on 12/08/2018

Our ultimate dream wedding

Jillian must be your day of wedding planner! She runs the show and looks good doing it! Amazing amazing amazing!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Cat · Married on 12/01/2018

I have been watching this event center since it's beginning. It is going to be a beautiful place to visit.

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeously Breathtaking!!

Ask for Jillian!! She was the one who first gave us a tour of KHP when it was all wood. She's super knowledgeable in every aspect of KHP and is responsive to every question you ask (and trust me, I had a ton of questions). This venue is the most gorgeous place and doesn't need much dressing up as it speaks for itself. It's unique, well kept, intentional (even the bridal suite has lockers), and breathtaking. You won't find anything like it in the Dallas area, trust me. It's a little far from things as we had guests coming in from out of town, but if you can workout transportation costs into your budget you're set. I love this place and it was a streamlined day thanks to Jillian and her team!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Knotting Hill Place 16
    Knotting Hill Place 17
  • sonia

sonia · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect wedding venue!

The best decision my husband and I made was choosing this beautiful venue for our wedding. Nikole was so sweet and worked with us a lot before the wedding and day of and she was extremely patient. My dreams truly came true getting married with the love of my life in this breathtaking venue. We have been getting so many compliments from all our family and friends about the venue they really enjoyed how stunning it was inside and out. We wanted this day to be not only a day we would never forget but for our loved ones to never forget and I know we did just that! Very very respectable customer service!!! One thing I’ll always remember is how they were so caring the whole day!! Even at the end of the day when everyone is tired they still had a smile on their faces and just as sweet as could be! We loved every inch of this venue! It was just a perfect day over all and we really want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for everything! Couldn’t be happier! 💕

Sent on 03/29/2019

May · Married on 10/28/2011

The wedding Planner for Knotting Hill Place is absolutely amazing. Everyone has been phenomenal and great help. This Luxurious venue goes above and beyond with their customer service.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Molly Pruitt · Married on 12/30/2018

We love Knotting Hill!

We loved everything about Knotting Hill Place! We wanted a venue that was different from everything else we had looked at and fell in love with the venue. And we when we toured the venue was still being built! From the detail in the building to the owners who are so sweet (Brian and Becky)! They were very helpful with every question (and we had a lot) and were super quick in their responses. The day of went smoothly and efficiently and I was left overall stress free. We were among the first to get married at the venue so I am sure they are still working through minor things; like we had to pay extra for linens, day of coordinator, glassware, cocktail tables, etc. while most other venues already have those things included. But we still loved our wedding at this location (along with all of our guests!) and would do it all again in a heartbeat. Our wedding was a day to remember thanks to Knotting Hill Place!

Sent on 01/11/2019

A Brown · Married on 11/23/2018

Magical Day at Knotting Hill Place

This is a beautiful venue with wonderful, personally involved owners and staff. Our wedding day was magical!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cherish Moore · Married on 07/20/2019

3.0

Beautiful Amazing Venue

Beautiful venue! Staff was very friendly and easy to work with! Made sure to meet all of our request! We had an amazing wedding everything came out so lovely! Such a gorgeous place!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Remington White · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Venue

Beautiful venue! We had such a great time celebrating with family and friends here!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Knotting Hill Place 18
    Knotting Hill Place 19

Carmetrice · Getting married on 05/17/2020

Beautiful but Disappointed

I booked this venue before it was built and I was super excited. During the process of making a decision they were excellent. I knew they are startup but I am a very hands on person and I had a lot of questions after signing the contract. I was made to feel after they received my deposit that I may have been a nuisance with all my inquiries, because after a while it was either a response to my question was given a week or two after an email was sent, or no response at all. To me this was unacceptable, however I loved the venue and wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I even called and left a few messages and those calls were unanswered. I booked on 3/2018 and still have a few emails that are still unanswered until this very day. Also during my wedding planning my mother passed away. My fiancé reached out to the venue by email to see if we could change the date as I was all over the place and pretty distraught over the loss. We were told “no”. We knew we were taking a change in asking, yet response email written back also was pretty rough in verbiage. In reading our contract an act of god would result in cancellation and refund however all we wanted to do was change the date. There is no clause in their contract about changing the date, a date change being considered a cancellation, or a fee for a date change. There was nothing of the sort or anything similar to what I read in other contracts with other venues. So we assumed under circumstances it would be okay. We had ran in to an issue with a date prior and they were accommodating so with the loss of a family member you would think there would be some understanding. When my fiancé started to contest the contract and their decision he was told he was not a customer of the venue, however he had been in communication prior with no issue. So now that we have an issue he is not a client? Well I am on the contract, and I am not happy at all. I was willing to pay a fee to change the date if needed be though it is not stated in the contract, but to be told flat out "no" was a bit disturbing under the circumstances. They did come back after my fiancé complained publicly with a possible resolution. This was close to 30 days after we were told there was nothing that could be done. The contract is not very clear and is pretty vague which gives them room to do and say what they want. Possibly because this is a family owned business and not corporate. I have cancelled my contract with this venue and moved on to a much better situation. I did lose my deposit which is 50% of the venue, and they are still trying to charge me for the full fee even though it was cancelled more than 6 months out. Mind you the emails starting about the date changes was 8 months out. I could care less about the deposit because a piece of mind is nothing money can buy. Don't get me wrong the venue is amazingly beautiful, although the communication is lacking. This place is way too expensive to have such a low quality of service for a bride to be.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Knotting Hill Place's reply:

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with Knotting Hill Place. Our contract has always clearly stated that all deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable. We have cancelled your event and have yet to re-book your contracted date. Most brides book their venue 12-15 months in advance. Best of luck on your future endeavors.