Knots 'N Such Reviews

Knots 'N Such 6
Knots 'N Such 7

Evi · Married on 10/06/2018

Sweet and Kind Florist

Amy Wurster with Knots N' Such was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only did she do a beautiful job with the flowers, she was also so kind, understanding, and patient throughout the whole wedding planning process. Highly, highly recommend!

Jiemin · Married on 09/22/2018

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for Amy's help! My friends said I was the calmest bride they've seen, but I know I wouldn't be so relaxed if Amy were not there setting up every detail and making sure things go smoothly. I booked Amy for my day-of coordinator, but she was able to answer all my miscellaneous questions throughout the year. The actual detail-planning started around two weeks before the wedding. For me, it's sufficient because I've already put together a plan, but just need someone to run through and make sure it sounds plausible. After I dropped off all my decorative pieces at the reception place on Thursday (two days before the wedding), I became completely hands-off. Amy really took care everything on the day and made my vision alive.

If anything, I would even more highly recommend Amy for floral design. Her floral design was absolutely amazing! My bouquet has all the elements that I love. I was holding it the entire time during the photo shooting, and Brian (my photographer) had to take it away for a moment just so I can pose to take some "proper" pictures with my hubby. LOL.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Knots 'N Such 8

Knots 'N Such's reply:

I love that photo Jiemin! You looked so amazing that day. Incredibly beautiful and radiant! I'm so glad I was about to help in making you glow. :-) You had such a gorgeous vision - it was really one of my fave weddings ever! I had so much fun working with you and am so glad we can keep in touch through social media! I will be watching for all those other life milestones you share with Peter! Best wishes! xoxo

Julia · Married on 07/22/2018

Amy at Knots 'N Such was such a wonderful joy to work with!!! From the very beginning, she was kind, professional, excited with us, and willing to try whatever we wanted! She was so easy to work with, and she made such beautiful things happen within our budget. She was also honest about what we could let go of without losing the 'feel' of our wedding since we did not have an unlimited budget (I wish!). Our flowers for the wedding day were absolutely gorgeous, stunning, better than I even imagined! She designed the florals on a pergola that my dad built us as the backdrop to our ceremony, and it was breathtaking. My bridal bouquet was perfection - every detail was tended to. Our greenery and table design were simple, clean, elegant, and exactly what I had in mind. Amy made my dreams come to life and more - I cannot thank her enough and would definitely recommend her and use her for florals or planning in the future!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Julia! I can't begin to thank you enough for letting me fulfill your vision! It was so fun and absolutely beautiful! I'm so so so happy that you loved it all. I did too. :-) I love the sneak peek pics and can't wait to see more! You'll be famous in KNS land! haha. Let's please stay in touch! xoxo

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Our experience with Amy surpassed any level of high expectations that we could set for our big day. Throughout the experience and days leading up, Amy exhibited the utmost professionalism, friendliness, patience, and on the day her true talent was evident. We could not be happier with our experience, and would recommend using Amy at Knots ‘N Such to anyone who needs floral services.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Amy! Let's do it again! haha! I enjoyed working with you guys so much. And the surprises that all of you did for each other - it brought tears to my eyes! I'm so very happy that you loved the flowers. I thought they looked so pretty with those amazing dress - yours and the maids were exceptionally stunning! I wish you and Kenny millions more days of happiness, beauty, and love! Also, I wanted to share your email that made me smile from ear to ear! "Kenny and I were beyond happy with all of the floral details. It was perfect and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I teared up when I saw the bouquets for the first time, and the wreaths on the doors was such an amazing surprise! I haven’t seen pictures yet but I know the flowers will look amazing in them. Many guests told me how great the flowers looked. One bridesmaid even told me that she wished she would have picked you as the florist for her wedding last year. The colors were perfect and looked so good with the bridesmaids dresses and around the venue! You truly helped make our day so special and magical. We cannot thank you enough. I am so sad it is over! I wish you could make flowers for us all the time!"

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

Best wedding planner and florist, hands down! Amy is a wonderful person and a pleasure to be around, like having a great friend involved in your special day!! Everything was exactly as my daughter wanted, tasteful, sophisticated, and beautiful! Amy ran everything perfectly despite the pouring, freezing rain! I’m so grateful for Amy, she lifted so much from my daughter’s shoulders and ran with it. Thank you so much, Amy!! Please see Kivus and Camera web page for pictures, listed under Meadows are Firefly Farm. :))

Sent on 04/15/2018

Knots 'N Such's reply:

It was cold and rainy outside, but inside was so full of warmth and love! It was such a pleasure to witness such a beautiful day for your family! I had so much fun and I'm ecstatic to that everyone loved everything! That seriously makes my year! I hope to see all of you again someday! Many hugs to you guys!!!

Dale · Married on 04/07/2018

Amy was both our coordinator and florist, and she did such an amazing job! I gave her some thoughts on color scheme/overall feel and the final product was perfect - the flowers were beautiful and I loved the way she designed everything. Even though the weather was terrible, Amy was flexible and professional, and we absolutely love how everything turned out. She was also incredibly communicative ahead of the wedding and made sure my husband and I kept up with our to-dos.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Knots 'N Such 9
    Knots 'N Such 10
    Knots 'N Such 11

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Dale! You had such a gorgeous vision so I REALLY loved making it come to life! The colors and textures were so perfectly YOU! I wish I could do it all over again - despite the rain! haha. And you made the coordination process so easy - you were so on top of everything! I hope you guys had an awesome honeymoon and are enjoying marital bliss! I hope to see you again - let's do coffee or a beer soon!

Risa · Married on 01/06/2018

KNS helped to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Knots 'N Such's reply:

It really was a beautiful day! I still ooohhhh and ahhhh over your arbor especially! And you looked simply stunning. I hope you and your sweetie have many more beautiful days together! XO

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Knots n' such for day-of (/month-of) coordination and florals for our wedding. Overall we had a great experience with Amy, Ivana and the team! They are very professional and responsive, and comfortable to work with. Their month-of plan really keeps you on track- you will have a weekly phone call where they go through a comprehensive list, for which they'll send follow up emails to remind you all that you need to accomplish that week. The flowers at our wedding were beautiful and Amy incorporated local flowers from farms in the area, which was very important to me! In general, I will give the advice that day-of coordination is really key in feeling like you are just able to enjoy your own day. It also gives you full control over your planning process- for better or for worse! I think Ivana & Amy made the execution process as easy as it could have been. And by having the flowers done by the planner, it took out an extra element of coordination.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Laura, thanks for such an informative review! You are so right - coordination is an intense communication process during that last month, but it is sooooo worth it! We loved working with you and your family and hope we can work with you again for any special occasion you might have! XO

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Amy was incredible. I was not the most hands on bride but one thing I did know was what I wanted my flowers to look like and the overall vision I had for the wedding. She worked within my budget and made cost conscious suggestions and substitutions which I greatly appreciated as you don't find that kind of service and honesty every day. She delivered my flowers to my house which was at least 30 minutes from the venue location and I was so grateful for that added service. My flowers were stunning, so unique, exactly what I wanted and more. The tables were stunning. She did such an amazing job. Her colleague was also super sweet and helpful. Very reasonably priced for her flowers, (I only used her as my florist). Thank you so much Amy!! XOXO Sarah Rumsey (Bechtle)

Sent on 09/05/2017

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Sarah, I had so much fun designing for you! And I was amazed by how beautiful you looked that day! Your photo is the header of my facebook page! I wish you an eternity of honeymoon bliss! XO

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Amy is AMAZING! She truly was a god send through the wedding planning process. My husband and I hired her as the day-of-coordinator/florist/decorator and she went above and beyond just day-of planning. She was there every step of the way to provide us with guidance and assistance. Additionally, she was flawless the day of the wedding. She took everything off our hands and coordinated it all beautifully. Amy is worth every penny and I'm eternally thankful to her!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Allison! Thanks for your sweet words! I loved working with you guys, it was so much fun! Especially the day of! Your dances were the most memorable I've ever seen! Loved them! I went through all your wedding photos last night and I drool over their beauty. Everything came together so nicely. And you looked incredible! Wow! XO

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

I came to Amy almost in tears because of how overwhelmed I was with wedding planning. I booked her for coordinating and floral design and it was one of the best decisions I made. She immediately put me at ease with her calmness and comforting personality. Amy has a passion for what she does and helped me with so many decisions! She has a lot of experience and any bumps that arose she handled quickly and efficiently. She also did my florals for the decor and bouquets and they were beautiful! I told her the colors and pointed out a few pictures I liked and she created amazing pieces that I was more than happy with. Amy was so great to work with and I felt very taken care of and if you are considering either a coordinator or florist I HIGHLY recommend Amy!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Erica, you're the absolute sweetest! I loved working with you so much. Josh, your friends, your family, all are wonderful! You are one blessed lady! And you deserve every bit of it. Being able to turn your planning and design experience into an enjoyable one means so much to me! It's why I do what I do! I wish the best for you guys and please let me know if you end up staying on the East Coast! I would love to see you again someday! XO

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

First off, Amy was extremely friendly and completely interested in every detail of my vision right from the get go. She was extremely organized and very reassuring that she would make this a low stress and enjoyable time for me. I am NOT a planner and have difficulty making decisions, so I came to her needing a lot of assistance. She broke things down in small portions that made everything seem so much less overwhelming. I also appreciated that she had two different services offered so we could choose the one that fit our budget. I was so happy with the service we received and our wedding day turned out to be an absolute dream. As I stated above, I am not very good at making detailed decisions. When it came to florals I felt clueless on what kind of flowers, what size, or what colors I wanted. I told Amy I wanted the flower arrangements to be a variety of whites and pretty much allowed her to surprise me with her creative expertise. On wedding day I couldn’t believe the arrangements when she opened the box. It was perfect. I couldn’t have designed a better more fitting bouquet if I tried. She was able to see my style and theme of the decor and create beautiful complimentary arrangements for our day. She even surprised me with an extra flower piece on our arbor! It was so sweet.What they did really well -Putting my husband and I at ease with all the planning details. We were
    incredibly busy at the time and lived far from any family to help with coordination.
    Knots N’ Such was our saving grace in helping bring everything together.
    I appreciated that I never felt pressure to go over budget with choices on decor.
    She gave me options and understood when we didn’t have the money to splurge
    in certain areas. One huge perk of working with KNS was the different packages we could chose
    from. Having the one month coordination option was perfect for us. It allowed me to hand off the stress the month before our day and basically just answer any questions we had.

Knots 'N Such 12
    Knots 'N Such 13
    Knots 'N Such 14
    Knots 'N Such 15
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 04/22/2017

Amy at Knots N Such was so wonderful to work with. She was on the phone with me immediately after my initial contact to discuss my vision and needs. She stayed in touch throughout the planning process and was always happy, friendly and energetic. She utilized my Pinterest board to get the best idea of my vision for my wedding flowers, which I found extremely easy and helpful! She worked diligently on my requests and she did not disappoint. My flowers were amazing and EXACTLY what I wanted. From color palette, to size, to flower choice...she nailed it. The bouquets were beautiful and the ceremony display was immaculate. She took my vision and brought it to life better than I ever could've hoped. I highly recommend Knots N Such thanks to Amy!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Oh Devin, you are so sweet! I was so honored to be a part of your day. Thank you for allowing me to bring your vision to life! I loved every part of it! As you said, the colors, the blooms, the textures, ah! It was a gorgeous vision! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it and I can't wait to see the images! I wish you many, many more beautiful flowery days! XO

Rebekah · Married on 03/18/2017

I love Knots 'N Such! Amy is very passionate about weddings, and making it a success for the couple. My husband and I loved her professionalism and execution on our wedding day. She kept our large bridal party inline and focused during rehearsal as well. During the planning stage Amy walked me through all the "to do's" or "can do's" for a wedding. She respected my choice to arrange somethings on my own. I was provided a list of recommended venders and things to look for in a vender if I chose another one.
    Amy was perfect and totally worth my time and money. The service exceeded my expextations. It was a privledge to work with her and her staff on my wedding day. Knots 'N Such focused on the bride and putting out any fires which happened on my wedding day, so I could relax and enjoy the day of festivities with my husband! Love you Amy! Thank you again for making our day perfect! -Rebekah

Sent on 03/10/2018

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Rebekah! I loved your Indian - American fusion wedding! It was a delight to work with you before and on wedding day. I'm so glad you were happy with the results. All our hard work paid off! Tell Wick I say 'hi' and happy anniversary (soon)!!!

Brenda · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Amy! She was amazing, always smiling, bubbly, organized, and professional. She was able to calm my bridezilla moments as well as keep me on track and focused. She helps even when shes doesn't know she's helping. My dad was so nervous and overwhelmed and he watched her build the mantel piece for the ceremony and that helped put him at ease more than anything. He just went on and on about how much he liked Amy. The day of the wedding I knew she was doing a great job because if there were any problems I never knew about them. I also hired her as our florist and the flowers were stunning!!!!!!!! Her flower arrangements look more natural and classy than anything I have ever seen before. Loved loved loved them! Her attention to detail blew everyone away!!!! She is sweet and personal and I truly loved every second of working with her.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Brenda! I miss you already! You and David were such a treat to work with. I enjoyed every second with you too! I told your dad that it is truly bitter sweet - I'm so happy for your new marriage, but I'm so sad to see our time working together come to an end! Ask David if he'd like to plan a one year anniversary party? He'd kill us! LOL Please stay in touch. Best wishes to you both! My hair coloring partner in crime!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

We were planning our NC wedding remotely while living in here NYC - a definite challenge, as you could imagine. Early on, we were on the fence when it came to wedding coordinators; looking back, there is absolutely NO way our day would have turned out as amazing without Amy.

We began working with Amy a month before our wedding. The weekly lead-up calls were incredibly helpful - she'd think of things that I had never considered (or had time to!) In the week leading up, she handled all the communication with our vendors like a champ, ensuring everyone knew what they were doing, when, where, etc. On our actual wedding day, I'm still not sure what she and her assistant did NOT do - from prep, to running the ceremony, to getting through all the key moments at the reception - she was totally on it and, if anything did go wrong, we had no idea. It's one of the happiest days of our lives and that's all I'll remember, as it should be. She is top notch and we really loved working with her - if you're still searching for someone to help with your wedding, I highly recommend you speak with Amy!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Heather, you're such a doll! I LOVED working with you guys! And your family and friends were such a treat, too! It was one of the funnest weddings I've attended! And I'll always remember your squad as the ones who finished that ginormous bottle of bubbly! I was super impressed! haha I hope your honeymoon was fantastic and being back in NYC as newlyweds is off to a fantastic start. You guys rock and I'm so honored that you chose me to be a tiny part of your wedding day! Please keep in touch! XO

Kristen · Married on 08/06/2016

Amy is absolutely wonderful to work with. Throughout the entire planning process, I never once felt overwhelmed. Amy was exceptional at scheduling vendor meetings and connected us with some phenomenal catering, DJ, venue, and photography options. The flowers for our wedding were just perfect, and all of the little details and effort that Amy put into the design of the ceremony and reception were beautifully done. Everything about our day was beautiful and perfect. Having Amy as our wedding planner and florist was worth every single penny. We highly recommend her for anyone looking for wedding planning services! We have gotten so many compliments from our friends and family that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Go with Knots 'n' Such for a wonderful wedding experience!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Hi, Kristen! I had so much fun getting to know you and your mom. You two are the absolute sweetest! It makes me crazy happy that you loved the wedding! I thought it looked so lovely, just perfect for you and your sweetie. And to know that I eased any stress during the planning process? Well, that's what it's all about! Yay! Will be so happy to see you in November! XO

Morgan · Married on 07/02/2016

Amy was a pure pleasure to work with!!! She listened to everything I asked for and really made my desires come true!!! Our wedding day was a complete success, thank you always

Sent on 07/11/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Morgan! It was such a pleasure working with you! I really enjoyed doing your wedding flowers and cannot wait to get the images! I'm so happy you had a wonderful wedding. Enjoy those sweet memories! XO

Erica · Married on 06/26/2016

Amy was wonderful to work with! My husband and I needed a chuppah for our wedding and she worked with us to help us bring our vision to life. She actually designed and built the chuppah! The flowers were beautiful. She was attentive and responsive throughout the entire process.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Miss Erica! Your wedding will always be one of my favorites! I loved your vision! Your blooms are hands down some of my favorites, so I had a BLAST designing for you! And you and Andy are so darn sweet, that makes it even better. I so enjoyed working with you guys. I wish you all the best in Cali! And if you ever have extra time during a NC visit, let me know, and we'll visit Caffe Driade again for old times' sake! XO

Amy was very helpful during the planning process of the wedding. She asked the questions that I did not know to ask. Small details like who would hold the rings during the ceremony, and if the DJ would be present at the rehearsal. Aside from being a tremendous help before the wedding, Amy and her team did a fabulous job decorating the ceremony and reception! It is clear that she has an eye for decor. It exceeded my expectations tenfold. The flowers were gorgeous as well. For an affordable coordinator that lives up to her word, and for a skilled florist contact Knots N Such.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Megan, I've never cried so much at a wedding. Ever. Including at my own! LOL I was so touched by all the love that surrounded you and Ben. It was beautiful to watch! I enjoyed working with you and your mom so much, and will miss you! I hope you enjoy your new adventure of married life and the Maine weather. Keep me posted! XOXO

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2016

Before the wedding Matt said to me while we were looking at our wedding budget one of the first things he would have cut was the extra money spent on a day of coordinator. After the wedding it was the NUMBER ONE thing he would absolutely not do without! To say that Amy and her team made our wedding the most amazing day of our lives is such an understatement. For the amount of attention to detail, sweet guidance, planning assistance and taking names (I'm talking about kicking butt day of set up) Amy was severely underpaid!!! Her responsiveness was unparalleled to any other vendor we booked and she thought of things the venue coordinator hadn't even thought of! She is excellent and her quality of work was superb. We also booked Amy as our florist and since she would be there the day of we received a delivery discount. Its not a coincidence that she is rated the #1 florist in the area, her work is beautiful!

If you are on the fence about booking a coordinator think of this little story. Matt drove to the venue the morning of our wedding to drop of alcohol we purchased ( a place to save a little money). When he walked into the venue Amy was directing where to set up tables, was taking care of incorrect linens that had been delivered and finding the ones we had paid for, was dealing with ice cream that showed up hours early and starting to melt, was setting up arrangements, candles, the guest book, welcome cards and who knows what else! If we didn't book her, who would have been doing that work or known what was even wrong? Maybe a mother or a cousin or a member of the bridal party or God forbid the bride? The point is it would have been someone who wanted to enjoy the celebration! The day flies by too fast to be stressed and not enjoy it!!! ......Amy is your girl. Look no where else and book her now.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Ashley, I had no idea that Matt witnessed those things on wedding day! haha I'm so happy that I won him over! And I'm so glad I gained such a great friend in you! The wedding was SO much fun! I hope you guys enjoy the little video clips I emailed over - you guys are such a trip - it had to be captured! :-) I wish you guys all the best and am so thankful for social media so we can stay in touch! Watch for your gorgeous face to show up on social media soon as I make you Instagram famous! ;-)

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

Amy was phenomenal to work with! We selected her after meeting with several other wedding coordinators because of her professionalism, organization, and warm personality. From the day we hired her, she was always available to answer any of our questions and recommend vendors to us, she always responded to our emails and questions right away. In the month leading up to the wedding, Amy made sure that every detail was thought of and taken care of. She always had such a great attitude and was a joy to work with! She took care of so many logistical details that would've overwhelmed us in the weeks leading up to the wedding and helped our wedding day go seamlessly. Amy was absolutely one of the best investments we made in our wedding and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Lisa! I will never forget your wedding! You and David were such a treat to work with. And I have seriously never laughed that hard at a wedding! You guys are the absolute cutest, and compliment each other so insanely well! Let's please keep in touch on IG (or snapchat or whatever comes next) - I want to see your little family flourishing and growing! XO

Kat · Married on 05/21/2016

I LOVED working with Amy. She was so organized and such a big help for our month-of-coordination needs. It was great to have someone so experienced working with us. We had so many small personal items in our reception and she did a great job of juggling it all. It would not have been the same without her and we loved all that she did for us! Would recommend her to anyone who just needs help executing your vision as planned!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Kat! I had such a great time with you, your new hubby, and your sweet family! You are one blessed lady! And you're such a doll - you deserve every bit of it! I tell your wedding day story to every bride-to-be as we put together our rain plan - the rain holding out was truly a miracle! I loved it! You got grit, girl, and I love it! XOXO

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

Amy was absolutely amazing!! I hired Knots n Such for full service coordination. Amy was on the wild ride with me for almost an entire year! She is so organized and has already established connections with so many vendors that she could make so many great recommendations. She is happy with clients being as involved as they want to be, which in my case meant going on meetings to meet three of each vendor and adding some of my own DIY touches. We had monthly phone chats and many emails in between to make sure every detail of my day was exactly as I wanted.

And Amy does not only excel in event planning and coordination, but also is **aces** at flower design! I told her what colors I was thinking and a few of my favorite flowers and she DELIVERED! Ceremony arrangements, bouquets for me and my girls, boutonnières for groomsmen and special family, and all the gorgeous center pieces for our reception. I was truly blown away by her designs.

And perhaps most importantly, she was very mindful of keeping things in budget. We joked that my theme was vintage-rustic-romantic and CHEAP! It can be very easy to get out of control with a wedding budget. Amy listened to all my ideas and preferences and helped to find options that would fit both my aesthetic and bank account.

I live a few states away from all of my family and my mom was sooo thankful that I had Amy to help me through all the decisions to make our special day perfect from start to finish! I could not recommend Amy and Knots 'n' Such highly enough!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Knots 'N Such's reply:

Katie, I will miss you. That is all. But not really, because you know I'm a talker! It was a fantastic year with you and Lee. So many smiles, so many hugs, so many pretty details. I loved seeing it all come together on your wedding day! But wedding day is bitter sweet, because once it's over, it'll be harder for us to keep in touch! But our meetings at Common Grounds will have to continue at least once in a while! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this special time. Big hugs, big squeeze! XOXO