10 Reviews for Knodel's Bakery

Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
10 Knodel's Bakery Reviews

the actual cake and the photo of the cake that i wanted were not the same, my cake looked thrown together quickly and very sloppy, although it tasted very good and was super moist i was not satisfied with how it looked. a lot of my guest didnt even eat any cake because they said it didnt look like it was good. i would recommend this vendor not for a wedding which should be perfect or close to perfect but for like maybe a kids party

Profile Picture barbara, 8/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

I had such a beautiful cake that my family brought to my bridal shower! I will highly recommend you to anyone! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

always the best wedding cake in st. Louis (and we've tried a lot) exceptional value and service, family run, extraordinary flavors. everyone loved it... thanks for the personalized service

Profile Picture d, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake from Knodels Bakery was more than I could have EVER imagined!!!! I was stunned when I saw it for the first time!! SO extremely happy with the outcome!!!!! The taste was delicious as well!! Thank you SO SO much Knodels Bakery for once again going above and beyond for my family!!! This is the third generation of wedding cakes from Knodels, My oma, My mother and now both my sister and I as well!!! Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/15/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The staff was friendly. The cake tasted excellent and was beautiful and was VERY reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Leah, 5/15/10, 5 Reviews
2.6

It was very very difficult working with the bakery when odering. I finally comprimised on what I wanted because I was getting so frustrated with the rep I was speaking with. The cake was delicious, but it looked like a 4 year old had crayoned all over it. Fortunately, our fab catering rep decorated it with flowers to hide the bad design. In addition, they WAY underestimated how much cake we would need. The groom and I didnt get any besides the bites we cut out. The cost was ridiculous. It all turned out great, but I would not recommend this company to other couples.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/2/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The people working there were extremely prompt and professional. The cake was delivered at the specified time as promised, and looked amazing. It was under what we had budgeted for a cake, and the quality was great. I had so many compliments on the cake and the way it tasted. My wedding date wasn't ever set in stone since my husband is in the military and had just gotten back from a deployment, and they were more than willing to work with me.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/8/08, 5 Reviews
2.6

I don't know what happened but the cake I ordered was not the cake I received on my wedding day. We ordered a cake with cascading roses with Christmas lights intertwined. When I got the to reception to cut the cake it was just white and off set. Definitely not the cake I wanted and definitely not the cake I wante in my wedding pictures. They did give us a minor credit but I would have rather had the cake I ordered. Besides the lack of design, the cake tasted really good.

Profile Picture Scottie, 12/29/07, 5 Reviews
4.3

Excellent tasting cake, lots of choices in icing, cake flavors, filling flavors, designs. Very mom and pop shop feel.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/8/06, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

While the actual cost of the cake is unknown, as it was included in our reception cost per person, the cake was yummy! They totally worked with what we wanted, and I loved my cake design. We had SO much leftover, which was great too.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 12/30/05, 5 Reviews