70 Reviews for KMI Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
70 KMI Photography Reviews

KMI was great! My fiance and I just used him for an Engagement Shoot and were a little nervous going in, as we didn't know what to expect, but our worries were quickly abated as soon as we met Kevin. He was fun, easy-going, and very down to earth. A quick chat led to a fast photo shoot which returned some fantastic shots of my fiance and I that I know we'll cherish. We were especially impressed by how personable Kevin was and his speed and are excited to use him for the wedding!

Profile Picture Mackenzie , 8/3/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

We hired KMI to do our wedding photography and videography on Bald Head Island. Kevin and his team were nothing short of amazing. All four members of the crew were awesome - friendly, fun, helpful and just great people! Fantastic staff, fantastic service. We can't wait to see all of the pictures and footage! Thank you KMI for helping make our day a dream come true.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jenny photographed our wedding last weekend and did an amazing job. She was so easy to talk to, made us feel so comfortable and had such a great eye for what to do to get some amazing shots! I can’t wait to see them! The few we were able to see on her camera looked straight out of a magazine! Such talent! I had so many people comment to me after the wedding how great she was! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We loved working with Kevin! Both of us were nervous about feeling awkward while taking pictures leading up to the wedding, but Kevin made us feel so comfortable and had us laughing the entire day! We are so excited to see all of our photos in a few weeks!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We have loved Kevin and KMI. So pleased with his work and we have the perfect picture from the perfect day!!

Profile Picture Madison, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kevin and Lauren were fabulous to work with! Their dedication and professionalism were certainly tested as a snow/ice storm hit the weekend of the wedding. Their pictures look a magical winter wonderland! The photography is just beautiful! Thank you again so much for capturing our wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Harriette, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kevin was amazing! I had a small list of pictures that were Must have's for my wedding day and Kevin made sure we got every single shot. He was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend KMI photography.

Profile Picture Megan , 6/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

JUST DO IT! Kevin and the team will take care of documenting your big day.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I knew I wanted to book Jenny Simpson to photograph my daughter’s wedding. She had done some awesome family photo sessions for friends. When I contacted her she let me now that she does weddings through KMI photography. I contacted Kevin Millard at KMI and was impressed by how he runs his company. The team at KMI is very responsive, organized and creative. Jenny was the perfect blend of nice and authoritative. She had great time management skills and got more shots through the day then a team of 2 or 3 lesser skilled photographers could have. I haven’t received the proofs yet, but have no doubt they will exceed my high expectations!

Profile Picture Jody, 5/13/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Lauren was great to work with she was very sweet and very professional. She was all over the dance floor with us making sure to capture all of the action which was awesome! She made sure to get all the right family shots which we all really appreciated. She also was fine with us giving ideas of particular photos we wanted. I asked them for a sneak peek and they got me one within a week or less. The only thing I wish they had done differently would be to email me the sneak peek rather than posting it on Facebook because one of the pictures of me I wasn't a fan of, just because I don't like my profile.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kevin was awesome to work with and worked with what we wanted done for our very casual ceremony. He set up a photo booth with awesome props at our reception and everyone LOVED it. It was so fun and gave everyone strips of their photos to keep as a souvenir. So much better than Jordan almonds and other junk favors. :) he was reasonably priced and let us go "a la carte" since we didn't need formal photos.

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kevin and his team are the best!! He was very responsive and absolutely wonderful when it came to making me feel less stressed about the whole process! Jenny was actually our photographer and I couldn't ask for better! She was so sweet and personable and got the shots we wanted before the sun set on the riverfront! By the end of the night she became part of our family and I was sad to see her go! I can not wait to see the final product but from the brief review she gave me, I KNOW they will be stunning! Thank you KMI for making my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved KMI and would recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer. Kevin was responsive, attentive, helpful and extremely thoughtful during both our engagement session and wedding day (and the time in between!) Kevin possesses the rare ability to be extremely effective at getting great shots while being graceful - we barely knew he was there! He is a true master at his art - all around. You won't find a better photographer in Wilmington, especially for the price. We love KMI!!!!

Profile Picture User7440379, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My original photographer and videographer cancelled on me last minute due to Hurricane Matthew. KMI not only came in and excited but helped us with our budget as well. We are so happy things turned out the way they did! I highly recommend them! The photos were super classy and not over filtered (like I've seen with some photographers. We love KMI!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kevin & Lauren were so great to work with! Our photos turned out absolutely amazing! We had 215 favorites out of all the photos they took, but 215 was such a hard number to get down too. We loved them all! What I appreciated the most was the amount of time it took to get the photos edited and into our hands. It only took a week or two in the peek of the fall wedding season! What bride wants to wait 6-8+ weeks to see their photos?! I highly recommend KMI Photography to any bride and groom! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User6151250, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kevin and Lauren are AWESOME! They worked with us through every step ensuring a professional and reliable service.
The end result was great, beautiful pictures and ease of mind.
Thank you Kevin and Lauren!

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kevin was a pleasure to work with!! He did an amazing job organizing the pictures and kept us laughing the whole time. He is very creative and has a great eye for picture locations. I highly recommend KMI for any photography needs! We could not have been any happier with our experience.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Kevin was amazing,! He is such a pleasure to work with. Not an intense photography but very professional and makes the experience fun! He had a team show up on the day of the wedding that were also awesome!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Lauren & Kevin were a true pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding. Lauren was the actual photographer, and did an absolutely fantastic job. The pictures are wonderful! We were truly blown away by them. She captured the true spirit of the wedding, which was fun. Lauren & Kevin were both great and very easy to work with. They were always accessible by phone or email. They also provide other services that we took advantage of, a photo booth, which was great and a lot of fun, and sparklers. I would not hesitate to use Lauren & Kevin for any future photography needs.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are SO very happy with our decision to hire KMI to shoot both our engagement and wedding photographs! Kevin shot our engagement photos and Lauren and Jenny shot our wedding. They were all beyond words fantastic and we were very comfortable with them off the bat! The pictures were gorgeous and I could just not wait to show them to everyone! I would highly recommend KMI for your wedding photography and beyond! I will be looking to them for all my future photography needs!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Kevin and his team are amazing! They did our engagement photos and wedding photos, and we could not have asked for better pictures. Kevin is very helpful, especially the day of, and is also good at catching those special moments on your wedding day. I will admit that my husband and I were not sure how to act in front of the camera and probably looked really awkward, but Kevin gave us good direction and made it fun. I highly recommend them to anyone with any photography needs!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Kevin & Lauren, and their entire team are amazing! They did our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, wedding and videography and we're awesome. Their attention to detail, skill and responsiveness are more than a bride could ever ask for.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Jenny was an absolute doll to work with. She was extremely personable and professional. She took charge when necessary which is exactly what we needed and what I asked for!! She was also very flexible and open to the idea of having our pup on the beach with us for a part of the photo shoot - which from the one picutre I've seen so far it turned out amazing!! From spending time with her you can tell she really loves what she is doing. I cannot wait to see how our photos turned out!!!

Profile Picture Mara, 5/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kevin and his team were WONDERFUL! They made us feel so comfortable in our pictures and truly captured who we are as a couple. His prices were not only competitive, they were the best price- and we got a second photographer! Our wedding photos are amazing!! We will definitely be using Kevin in the future for our family photos.

Profile Picture User4986101, 2+ years ago, 1 Review