KMI Photography Reviews

89 | Wilmington, NC

89 Reviews for KMI Photography

Amy Navejas · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Amazing- flexible and professional!

Kevin was amazing! He worked with our crazy schedule and was wonderful with all the kids. He knew all the best, most scenic locations to photograph, too. We will absolutely use him again!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Alessandra

Alessandra De La Osa · Married on 11/27/2020

Very professional and creative!

We loved working with Lauren for our wedding photos. She was absolutely amazing and had so many great and creative ideas for photos. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Cindy Henderson · Married on 11/01/2020

My son’s engagement

Absolutely awesome working with Kevin - we were in Bald Head and had to work around the weather and ferry schedule and he was so accommodating!

I’ve worked with many photographers for events and ranked them as the best I’ve ever worked with!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Slowinski · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful pictures!

Kevin and Lauren are so sweet. I’m not very comfortable with taking pictures, I tend to get really nervous in the spotlight. They made me feel very comfortable and had great suggestions for good places to take pictures. The quality of the pictures they sent are amazing and they clearly understand lighting. I’m so excited to see how our wedding video turns out!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 09/03/2020

AMAZING to work with!

We used KMI Photography for our engagement shoot, wedding photos, and videography and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! They were so quick to answer any question we had throughout our 2 year engagement. We had never been professionally photographed before, so we felt a little awkward during our initial engagement shoot, but Kevin immediately put us at ease and walked us through everything. During our wedding, their team was so on top of everything and captured every last detail perfectly. The turnaround time for our pictures after our wedding was much quicker than we anticipated! Kevin & Lauren are the best!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Cassie Quien · Married on 03/07/2020

Beach Family Photos

While KMI's wedding photography is clearing OUTSTANDING... Kevin the President of the company recently took our family photos while we were on a vacation on Topsail Island, North Carolina.

I have worked with a few different photographers for my own wedding and family photos back in the Midwest and Kevin was hands down the best I have worked with when it came to interacting with children! We had 4 children in our family photos ranging from age 6 months up to 6 years old and he was successfully and getting everyone to smile and look at the camera. It is very clear that he is experienced working with kids which his a huge bonus. He was kind, gentle, funny, and so laid back/easy going. Everyone in our party had different requests for shots and Kevin was very accommodating. We will return to NC in the future with a larger group and I will definitely be booking KMI Photography again!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Emily

Emily Jernigan · Married on 01/18/2020

Wedding Photography

To make the memory of your wedding day last forever, you need photographers who know what they are doing. Kevin and Lauren at KMI Photography know exactly what moments to capture to make this happen. They are so wonderful and easy to work with. My husband and I recently received our pictures from our special day and as we were looking through them we looked at each other and both said "I feel like I am there right now reliving this day". All the pictures were so beautiful and captured everything so perfectly. We highly recommend KMI Photography. They are truly the best!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Peggy

Peggy Rosoff · Married on 11/09/2019

Unavailable photographer but answered promptly and was very curteous

Unavailable photographer but answered promptly and was very curteous

Sent on 06/24/2019

Blake Taylor · Married on 10/12/2019

Felt like Family

Kevin was absolutely amazing on all counts! He arrived right on time, was very helpful in making sure we could take pictures where we wanted, did not mind special request photos on a seconds notice, took his time, helped pick sand spurs out of my dress, he literally fit in like family and I could not imagine having had anyone else there to capture our special day.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina Bravo Olmo · Married on 09/17/2019

Phenomenal photography

KMI did a phenomenal job on our photos. He was easy going (which put everyone at ease and made for more beautiful and natural photos). He was flexible in dealing with squirmy kiddos, and environmental quirks (lots of wind and sand) and creative with getting the shots that we wanted while maintaining a natural journalistic style. The photos were beautifully edited and were sent to us very quickly.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Very pleased!! Lauren & Kevin were awesome to work with (and their video crew!)

Throughout the entire process, Lauren and Kevin were so personable and flexible. They were very helpful and professional. They knew all the great places for the best shots. I am already dying to get these photos back!! I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else on our wedding day. I definitely recommend them!!! We were very happy!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Emily

Emily Beckman · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Photos!

We loved working with Kevin, Lauren and their team! I am so happy with the way the pictures came out! They are professional, fun, and good at what they do.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/03/2019

KMI was great! My fiance and I just used him for an Engagement Shoot and were a little nervous going in, as we didn't know what to expect, but our worries were quickly abated as soon as we met Kevin. He was fun, easy-going, and very down to earth. A quick chat led to a fast photo shoot which returned some fantastic shots of my fiance and I that I know we'll cherish. We were especially impressed by how personable Kevin was and his speed and are excited to use him for the wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Krista · Married on 06/15/2019

KMI highly recommended

We had Lauren as our photographer for our wedding day. She and our two videographers were amazing. They guided us and our bridal party every step of the way. They gave great directions and we are so happy with our sneak peek pictures. We can’t wait to see the rest and our video. Kevin was so helpful with helping create a day of timeline and they always were very responsive with every question we had. We highly recommend KMI to anyone in need of a great photographer!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Brittnee · Married on 05/01/2019

Kevin is awesome!

We hired Kevin for 4 hours and he did awesome! Great personality and he definitely knows what he is doing! He was able to fix my dress and veil to lay perfectly in every photo. he truly listened to what we wanted and made them come to life! We got a sneak peak the next day and we are in LOVE with the photos. Our family and friends are in awe with his talent for photography. We can not wait to see them all in just a few short weeks! Thank you Kevin! You rock!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Craven

Craven Downing · Married on 04/13/2019

Best team to let you relive your day!!

Using KMI is one of greatest decisions we made for our wedding!! They were able to capture our entire day so that can go back and relive it all again!! We also did their video package, which we loved! Kevin and his team were easy to work with too when I requested changes in the video!! I highly recommend Kevin and his team for any upcoming engagements or weddings! We will be sure to continue using them in the future!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Janis Cox · Married on 11/09/2018

Outstanding, the BEST

Since day 1 of selecting KMI, Kevin has been right there for us. Engagement pictures were great, I know the pictures are going to be beautiful. Thank you Kevin and staff. Photo booth was great also.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!!

KMI was did the pictures and video for my Daughter's wedding. Kevin was great to work with and made the day so easy for us. His pictures and video are amazing and I would highly recommend KMI!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jennifer McDaniel · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Photographer

KMI Photography did a fabulous job with our wedding photos. Jenny was our photographer for the big day and she was very nice and personable, she also had great ideas for different shots. We took photos indoors and outdoors and she took some fabulous candid shots as well. She works great with adults and kids. Our overall experience with KMI was great, they kept in contact with us leading up to our wedding and made sure we had everything prepared that we needed. We received our photos about a month after the ceremony which was super fast! All the photos look great and we are really pleased with the work KMI did, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

Don't hesitate to use KMI for your wedding!

We could not be happier with the pictures that KMI Photography took of our daughter's wedding! Every moment was captured beautifully and we will treasure the pictures always.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2018

We hired KMI to do our wedding photography and videography on Bald Head Island. Kevin and his team were nothing short of amazing. All four members of the crew were awesome - friendly, fun, helpful and just great people! Fantastic staff, fantastic service. We can't wait to see all of the pictures and footage! Thank you KMI for helping make our day a dream come true.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2018

Jenny photographed our wedding last weekend and did an amazing job. She was so easy to talk to, made us feel so comfortable and had such a great eye for what to do to get some amazing shots! I can’t wait to see them! The few we were able to see on her camera looked straight out of a magazine! Such talent! I had so many people comment to me after the wedding how great she was! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Megan · Married on 04/07/2018

We loved working with Kevin! Both of us were nervous about feeling awkward while taking pictures leading up to the wedding, but Kevin made us feel so comfortable and had us laughing the entire day! We are so excited to see all of our photos in a few weeks!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Madison · Married on 04/06/2018

We have loved Kevin and KMI. So pleased with his work and we have the perfect picture from the perfect day!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Harriette · Married on 01/06/2018

Kevin and Lauren were fabulous to work with! Their dedication and professionalism were certainly tested as a snow/ice storm hit the weekend of the wedding. Their pictures look a magical winter wonderland! The photography is just beautiful! Thank you again so much for capturing our wonderful wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2018