KMI Photography Reviews

Unavailable photographer but answered promptly and was very curteous

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Very pleased!! Lauren & Kevin were awesome to work with (and their video crew!)

Throughout the entire process, Lauren and Kevin were so personable and flexible. They were very helpful and professional. They knew all the great places for the best shots. I am already dying to get these photos back!! I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else on our wedding day. I definitely recommend them!!! We were very happy!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 08/03/2019

KMI was great! My fiance and I just used him for an Engagement Shoot and were a little nervous going in, as we didn't know what to expect, but our worries were quickly abated as soon as we met Kevin. He was fun, easy-going, and very down to earth. A quick chat led to a fast photo shoot which returned some fantastic shots of my fiance and I that I know we'll cherish. We were especially impressed by how personable Kevin was and his speed and are excited to use him for the wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Krista · Married on 06/15/2019

KMI highly recommended

We had Lauren as our photographer for our wedding day. She and our two videographers were amazing. They guided us and our bridal party every step of the way. They gave great directions and we are so happy with our sneak peek pictures. We can’t wait to see the rest and our video. Kevin was so helpful with helping create a day of timeline and they always were very responsive with every question we had. We highly recommend KMI to anyone in need of a great photographer!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    KMI Photography 8

Brittnee · Married on 05/01/2019

Kevin is awesome!

We hired Kevin for 4 hours and he did awesome! Great personality and he definitely knows what he is doing! He was able to fix my dress and veil to lay perfectly in every photo. he truly listened to what we wanted and made them come to life! We got a sneak peak the next day and we are in LOVE with the photos. Our family and friends are in awe with his talent for photography. We can not wait to see them all in just a few short weeks! Thank you Kevin! You rock!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Janis Cox · Married on 11/09/2018

Outstanding, the BEST

Since day 1 of selecting KMI, Kevin has been right there for us. Engagement pictures were great, I know the pictures are going to be beautiful. Thank you Kevin and staff. Photo booth was great also.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!!

KMI was did the pictures and video for my Daughter's wedding. Kevin was great to work with and made the day so easy for us. His pictures and video are amazing and I would highly recommend KMI!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jennifer McDaniel · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Photographer

KMI Photography did a fabulous job with our wedding photos. Jenny was our photographer for the big day and she was very nice and personable, she also had great ideas for different shots. We took photos indoors and outdoors and she took some fabulous candid shots as well. She works great with adults and kids. Our overall experience with KMI was great, they kept in contact with us leading up to our wedding and made sure we had everything prepared that we needed. We received our photos about a month after the ceremony which was super fast! All the photos look great and we are really pleased with the work KMI did, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

Don't hesitate to use KMI for your wedding!

We could not be happier with the pictures that KMI Photography took of our daughter's wedding! Every moment was captured beautifully and we will treasure the pictures always.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2018

We hired KMI to do our wedding photography and videography on Bald Head Island. Kevin and his team were nothing short of amazing. All four members of the crew were awesome - friendly, fun, helpful and just great people! Fantastic staff, fantastic service. We can't wait to see all of the pictures and footage! Thank you KMI for helping make our day a dream come true.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2018

Jenny photographed our wedding last weekend and did an amazing job. She was so easy to talk to, made us feel so comfortable and had such a great eye for what to do to get some amazing shots! I can’t wait to see them! The few we were able to see on her camera looked straight out of a magazine! Such talent! I had so many people comment to me after the wedding how great she was! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Megan · Married on 04/07/2018

We loved working with Kevin! Both of us were nervous about feeling awkward while taking pictures leading up to the wedding, but Kevin made us feel so comfortable and had us laughing the entire day! We are so excited to see all of our photos in a few weeks!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Madison · Married on 04/06/2018

We have loved Kevin and KMI. So pleased with his work and we have the perfect picture from the perfect day!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Harriette · Married on 01/06/2018

Kevin and Lauren were fabulous to work with! Their dedication and professionalism were certainly tested as a snow/ice storm hit the weekend of the wedding. Their pictures look a magical winter wonderland! The photography is just beautiful! Thank you again so much for capturing our wonderful wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    KMI Photography 9
    KMI Photography 10

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Kevin was amazing! I had a small list of pictures that were Must have's for my wedding day and Kevin made sure we got every single shot. He was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend KMI photography.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Chris · Married on 06/05/2017

JUST DO IT! Kevin and the team will take care of documenting your big day.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jody · Married on 05/13/2017

I knew I wanted to book Jenny Simpson to photograph my daughter’s wedding. She had done some awesome family photo sessions for friends. When I contacted her she let me now that she does weddings through KMI photography. I contacted Kevin Millard at KMI and was impressed by how he runs his company. The team at KMI is very responsive, organized and creative. Jenny was the perfect blend of nice and authoritative. She had great time management skills and got more shots through the day then a team of 2 or 3 lesser skilled photographers could have. I haven’t received the proofs yet, but have no doubt they will exceed my high expectations!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

Lauren was great to work with she was very sweet and very professional. She was all over the dance floor with us making sure to capture all of the action which was awesome! She made sure to get all the right family shots which we all really appreciated. She also was fine with us giving ideas of particular photos we wanted. I asked them for a sneak peek and they got me one within a week or less. The only thing I wish they had done differently would be to email me the sneak peek rather than posting it on Facebook because one of the pictures of me I wasn't a fan of, just because I don't like my profile.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Melanie · Married on 11/19/2016

Kevin was awesome to work with and worked with what we wanted done for our very casual ceremony. He set up a photo booth with awesome props at our reception and everyone LOVED it. It was so fun and gave everyone strips of their photos to keep as a souvenir. So much better than Jordan almonds and other junk favors. :) he was reasonably priced and let us go "a la carte" since we didn't need formal photos.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/22/2016

Kevin and his team are the best!! He was very responsive and absolutely wonderful when it came to making me feel less stressed about the whole process! Jenny was actually our photographer and I couldn't ask for better! She was so sweet and personable and got the shots we wanted before the sun set on the riverfront! By the end of the night she became part of our family and I was sad to see her go! I can not wait to see the final product but from the brief review she gave me, I KNOW they will be stunning! Thank you KMI for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Emily · Married on 10/16/2016

We absolutely loved KMI and would recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer. Kevin was responsive, attentive, helpful and extremely thoughtful during both our engagement session and wedding day (and the time in between!) Kevin possesses the rare ability to be extremely effective at getting great shots while being graceful - we barely knew he was there! He is a true master at his art - all around. You won't find a better photographer in Wilmington, especially for the price. We love KMI!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Megan · Married on 10/10/2016

My original photographer and videographer cancelled on me last minute due to Hurricane Matthew. KMI not only came in and excited but helped us with our budget as well. We are so happy things turned out the way they did! I highly recommend them! The photos were super classy and not over filtered (like I've seen with some photographers. We love KMI!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kevin & Lauren were so great to work with! Our photos turned out absolutely amazing! We had 215 favorites out of all the photos they took, but 215 was such a hard number to get down too. We loved them all! What I appreciated the most was the amount of time it took to get the photos edited and into our hands. It only took a week or two in the peek of the fall wedding season! What bride wants to wait 6-8+ weeks to see their photos?! I highly recommend KMI Photography to any bride and groom! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jeff · Married on 09/04/2016

Kevin and Lauren are AWESOME! They worked with us through every step ensuring a professional and reliable service.
    The end result was great, beautiful pictures and ease of mind.
    Thank you Kevin and Lauren!

Sent on 01/01/2017