KMH Weddings and Events Reviews

1 User photo

• FernS

FernS · Married on 02/12/2020

Fabulous caterer!

We have used KMH Weddings and Events on multiple occasions. They have always done an outstanding job. The quality of the food as well as their service is top notch. I would not hesitate to use KMH Weddings and Events again for my future catering needs and would highly recommend them for any event.

KMH Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Fern, I miss you all at PDC, I hope all is going well thru this pandemic. Wishing for everyone to be healthy and peaceful during this time. Thank you for your kind words, Kelly
  • Luz

Luz Stratthaus · Married on 02/02/2020

Kelly is Amazing!

Kelly is Amazing! I'm from Venezuela and my husband is German. For our wedding we received family from different countries plus our friends from USA. For others might be intimidating but for Kelly with all her expertise was like extremely normal. She took care of each detail and made me feel extremely happy the day of my wedding.
    My mom couldn't arrive on time to help me with my wedding dress, Kelly immediately looked for my brother and between the two of them helped me to dress. Since that moment on I knew I would never forget her.
    I would recommend Kelly to any person in need of an Event Planner. She has a lot of experience and She really know what she is doing.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Lee White · Married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful event!

Kelly and her team were wonderful to work with! Everyone raved about their food and presentation.

• Daisy

Daisy Anderson · Married on 05/09/2019

First-class | outstanding | exceptional

HIGHLY RECOMMEND: Kelly Minery Hamdan's catering services were of the highest quality. At a prestigious NJ ivy league university, she provided excellent quality food and superb customer service during our weekly seminars, with attendance of well over 100. Positive feedback was continually received by staff and guests. Her menu choices, quality ingredients and exceptional customer service were comparable to 5-star restaurants; she was an excellent listener whose primary goal was to go above and beyond our expectations. Kelly made catering to the masses look flawless.

KMH Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank You Daisy, it has always been a pleasure to work with you, your staff and Princeton University. Thank you for choosing my services for your events and seminars. Best from Kelly

Shari Davis · Married on 09/16/2017

Wedding of our dreams!

Kelly and her team helped coordinate the wedding if our dreams. From day 1 they were responsive, so helpful and accommodating and incredibly professional. They helped us make decisions based in their experience and on the day of our wedding they ensured everything went off without a glitch. Even the unexpected 5 minute downpour! And, the food was amazing! We will always be grateful for Kelly and her amazing team and continue to recommend KMH to anyone we can.

KMH Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank You Shari, It was a GREAT Wedding!! Wishing you and your family great health and happiness. Best from Kelly

Jean · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelly is an expert in all aspects of event design and implementation!

It was my pleasure to work for Kelly when she ran a very successful catering company in NJ. She worked tirelessly to make sure the clients were always happy, the food was always delicious and the events always ran smoothly. She treated her clients and employees with kindness and respect. From the big picture to the smallest detail she will put her years of experience and expertise to work for you. I highly reccommend hiring Kelly to coordinate all aspects of your event, you will be glad you did.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Hs · Married on 12/07/2012

Headline!:

Excellent service, high quality offerings and with a personal touch!

KMH Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank You for the 5 stars, we love weddings!
    Wishing you good health and happiness!

Best to you from Kelly

Anita · Married on 07/29/2006

Professional, amiable, affordable, and a lovely person who will make your day extra special.

Sent on 01/20/2010