KMC Weddings and Events Reviews

27 | Hamilton, OH

27 Reviews for KMC Weddings and Events

• Brianna

Brianna Strotman · Married on 05/25/2019

Karen helps you relax and enjoy the day!

Having Karen was so helpful! It is such a good feeling when you can relax on your big day and know that there is someone to take care of things. There were little things I noticed throughout the day that would not have been handled correctly if it weren't for Karen. For example, my husband and I were running late for our entrance into the reception and my dress was not bustled. Karen hurried us along, helped get my dress bustled and ready to go, communicated with the band seamlessly, and got us into the reception without a problem.
    The week leading up to the wedding, it was amazing that I did not have to spend the time talking with my vendors making sure they would know when and where they where needed. I did not talk through the logistics with any of them yet everything went perfectly the day of the wedding- this is all thanks to Karen. I would not have been able to sit back and enjoy the day as much as I did if it weren't for her!

Sent on 07/03/2019

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Brianna, thanks so much for inviting us to be a part of your big day! I absolutely loved all the heartfelt speeches and the sweet dances you and your families shared. It was a beautiful day and seeing you and Tyler smiling ear to ear is what it's all about for us. Thanks so much for your kind words. Congrats again!! Best wishes for many years to come!
  • Irina

Irina Gazenko · Married on 08/24/2019

2.4
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0

Not Good. Poor Communicator. I felt unimportant

Karen did NOT do a good job with my wedding. She did NOT save me any money, she did NOT ease the stress of wedding. As a matter of fact she ADDED to my stress and created additional work for me. I cannot recommend her.
    She is a horrible communicator. She ignored some of my emails and texts. Many other emails and texts were answered after 3 days. Several times I woke in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep feeling frustrated with her performance. That is NOT a kind of wedding planner you need. She made me fill out several long, useless surveys. We could only use one vendor that she suggested. Other ones were either too expensive or unavailable or not very good. Except for one, I had to find all my vendors myself. Her florist was 1K more expensive then the one I found (btw I highly recommend Petals & Glass for a florist). I felt like we were the least important couple. At least 3 times we discussed that I will rent a heavy aisle runner from Karen. There was NO aisle runner when I walked the aisle. Turns out she gave it to someone else. Website she uses for check list is NOT user friendly. Karen is very aggressive when it comes to signing you up and collecting money but very sluggish with her work performance. The only reason I did not fire her was because I wanted to keep my wedding process as positive as possible. All of my other vendors were wonderful, she was by far the worst. Save yourself some grief and find someone else to plan your wedding. All my other vendors are getting 5 star reviews. She was not good.

Sent on 09/02/2019

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Irina, it is unfortunate that you are unhappy with our services. I can assure you that we work with wonderful vendors, have great online tools for keeping our couples organized and gave your wedding the same attention we give our others. It's regrettable that you felt your emails and texts were answered with such delay when on those days you speak of, I was out of the country on a trip you were informed about prior to my departure. I did however make sure I responded to you when I reached internet access like I did for all my couples who may have reached out. As far as the aisle runner, I believe you are misinformed. I never gave it away, I had it with me but upon arrival, one of your other vendors had preset a different runner so I put mine back in the car. Minutes before you were to walk down the aisle, I realized the wind was picking up and the runner was not staying in place. I made the last second decision to pull it up to ensure your safety so you wouldn't trip. We are happy you enjoyed your day otherwise and that your other vendors met your needs. Thanks for having us be a part of it and we wish you both the best.