KMC Weddings and Events Reviews

KMC Weddings and Events 5
KMC Weddings and Events 6
KMC Weddings and Events 7

denise · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Karen and staff helped tremendously being the "day of" wedding coordinator for our family wedding. She is very quick to respond, ahead of the game when it comes to vendor timelines, and creatively talented! I highly recommend her services, money well spent to ease the mind of all involved on such an important day!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Denise,
    Thank you so much for reaching out to us to be a part of Ashley & Andrew's wedding. I'm so glad that we could be there to make things easier for you so that you could all enjoy your time together as a family. It was our pleasure and we appreciate so much the kind words!
    Karen
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/06/2019

Best in the business!

Karen Collins and KMC Weddings helped us to create the perfect wedding of our dreams. Wedding planning is an overwhelming process, but through her planning website and checklists she makes it easily manageable. Not only that, but she frequently checked in just to make sure we were doing okay. Her vast knowledge and connections in the wedding industry were a big help in not only finding vendors that matched our design visions, but also our budget. From day one Karen and her team were complete professionals, incredibly organized and genuinely excited to bring our dream wedding to life. Karen's positive attitude and passion for bringing the details and dreams of our day to life make working with her such a fun and memorable experience. When it came to our big day, Karen and Sydney were prepared and knowledgeable of every little detail. I'm someone who doesn't enjoy giving up control, but handing over the reigns and trusting them to ensure everything was set up and ran smoothly on the wedding day was easy. They worked hard to make sure we had time to relax and enjoy our day without having to worry or check things. Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect and KMC Weddings is to thank for that. We would (and have been) recommending them to anyone planning any event! Working with Karen was the best decision we made in our entire wedding process!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    KMC Weddings and Events 15
    KMC Weddings and Events 16
    KMC Weddings and Events 17

Jamie & Jess,
    We can't express how much we appreciate you letting us be a part of your wedding. You were both so beautiful and your ceremony was so sweet. Seeing your vision come together on the day of was so wonderful and we're so sad it's over! But congratulations on the next chapter of your lives together. We just adore you both and can't wait for brunch and mimosas. Thank you again!! Much love!
    KMC & Syd

Elizabeth Delano · Married on 02/23/2019

Professional, Creative & Fun - This Team Does it All!

I had the pleasure of working with Karen and her crew in Big Sur, California. Karen is highly professional, organized, and most importantly...fun. Her and her team provide the highest class work, and her personality makes you feel like you're working with your best friend from high school rather than a 'random' vendor. Karen and her team take care of every detail so you don't have to. Perhaps most importantly, they know how to help you relax and have fun, which is vitally important on your wedding day. Karen and her crew are without a doubt the best in the business. If you're looking for an A+ team to help you plan your destination (or local!) wedding without the stress that wedding planning normally brings, look no further than KMC Destinations. I cannot recommend this group enough.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 12/14/2018

Best Wedding Planner Ever

I hired Karen to be my day-of coordinator and she was everything that I could have asked for - professional, timely and supportive. If I could change one thing about my wedding, I would have hired Karen earlier and had her do more of the planning. There's no way I could have pulled off my dream wedding without her!

Sent on 12/17/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Karen #1!! ;) You are too sweet. I am so glad we could be there for you and help make your day run smoothly. We truly enjoyed ourselves and hope that you and all of your guests did too. Thanks so much for your kind words and for inviting to be a part of you and Todd's day! Best wishes to you both! -KMC

Emily Rowe · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing & Worth It

Karen and her team worked endlessly to ensure our day was magical yet smooth. She consistently had the perfect solution to any unexpected issue, and found a way to always keep me calm. Her services undoubtedly were the best expense for our special day, and I highly encourage any bride to do the same!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    KMC Weddings and Events 18
    KMC Weddings and Events 19

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Emily, thank you!! I'm so glad we reconnected after the bridal show. I truly enjoyed working with you and Ryan. You both are so much fun and so is your bridal party! ;) Your ceremony was so sweet and the reception was full of laughs! Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you! I'm so happy to hear you both had a blast on your big day! Congrats again!!

Christine Blomer · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Karen and her team pulled a beautiful and intimate wedding together in two months! Always professional, and a joy to work with. I left everything in her hands and did nnmot even see the event site, meet the caterers, or even meet the photographer until the day of and was not disappointed. I left everything in Karen’s hands. Thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful day Karen.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    KMC Weddings and Events 20
    KMC Weddings and Events 21
    KMC Weddings and Events 22
    KMC Weddings and Events 23
    KMC Weddings and Events 24
    KMC Weddings and Events 25

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Christine, I am so happy that we could be a part of your wedding! It was a whirlwind two months and I am so glad we could bring you and your families together at Fritz Farm! You were an absolute joy to work with and I loved all of your ideas. No amount of crazy wind was going to stop your wedding to Mike! Haha! Congrats again and only the best to you both!

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Karen, Sydney and Jasmine were absolutely amazing and we were so thankful to have them as a part of our dream team on our wedding day. They made us feel comfortable and confident that our day would be perfect and they total exceeded the expectations I had! Thank you for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

We adore you! Thanks so much for all of the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your day and we are so grateful we could create a seamless, beautiful day for you. Best wishes and so much love from the team at KMC! :)
  • Candy

Candace · Married on 06/15/2018

So love Mrs. Karen. She was super sweet and very professional. She made sure my day was great and even leading up to my big day. I would definitely use her service again and again. Your the best!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    KMC Weddings and Events 26
    KMC Weddings and Events 27

Candace,
    Thank you to you and Andre for choosing us to be a part of your day. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm so happy we could help you have the day you dreamed of. Congratulations again! The KMC Team

Kyira · Married on 10/27/2017

KMC Weddings was the perfect addition to our wedding. My husband and I were married October 27th 2017 and the day and then time leading up to it was so smooth and easy because of KMC Weddings. My grandfather passed away two weeks before our wedding and KMC Weddings made sure that we didn’t have to stress or worry about anything involving the wedding and it was a serious blessing to us as well as checking on me and making sure everything was perfect for me even though I was missing that special person. If I needed to talk about anything involving the wedding that I was worried about I always got a quick response. I would recommend KMC Weddings to everyone.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Marianne · Married on 06/02/2017

If you want a personal touch, work with Karen. She helped us with so many things we didn't know we had to think about and then added little fun details (even surprises) that took the whole day up another level. She came in half way through our planning and helped us finish. Her team was fun and we didn't have to worry about anything at our wedding. I'm really glad we called Karen. Everything was beautiful and we really enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

Karen and her team were absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day and were extremely helpful all of the days coming up to the wedding! I had a short engagement period (5 months), I was pregnant (only a tad hormonal(; ), my "DJ" bailed on me a wk before the wedding, and the possibility of wedding crashers could drive a bride INSANE! But, thankfully, Karen was there to make everything go smoothly! Love Love Love her and her team

Sent on 10/05/2017

Julie · Married on 10/22/2016

Karen was an amazing coordinator. She took on my wedding several weeks before the big day, but you would have thought she was involved from the start. Her calm, friendly, and professional manner made me feel at ease immediately. She was eager to help me with anything, and took on tasks I never even thought a coordinator would. I was so happy, and the day of the wedding went off without a hitch because of her and her team!! She was there to even hand me my purse when I was walking frm the reception into the getaway limo. She was enthusiastic, and made me feel appreciated and very special. Thank you so much Karen, you made my dream day possible!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Erin · Married on 07/10/2016

No amount of words can convey the level of talent "Karen Collins" has. She goes above and beyond what her calling is. Even sneaks in wonderful surprises that you will never forget. Case and point, when it was time to preform our exit at the end of the night. Karen had given everyone sparklers and had everyone line up and hold them up and out. It made the night trully unforgettable. It even made our final pictures look like something out of a fairytale. Everything is done in a timely fassion with a precision that we truly believe cannot be duplicated. Even the rehearsal only took 15 min. because she is just "That good". My husband and I no longer see Karen & her team as our wonderfull wedding planners, but our "Wedding Hero's"! If we had to do this all over again, nothing would be changed. Karen we love you!!! ❤

Sent on 08/29/2017

Susan · Married on 01/01/2016

Karen was absolutely fantastic! She had great ideas when I wasn't sure what I wanted and always made sure what she suggested was in budget. Her enthusiasm and positive attitude helped me keep my bridezilla side in check through out the whole planning process. My "big day" went as smoothly as possible and I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew everything was in the best possible hands. Thanks, Karen!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    KMC Weddings and Events 28
    KMC Weddings and Events 29
    KMC Weddings and Events 30
    KMC Weddings and Events 31

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2015

Well where to begin? It felt like we have known Karen forever!! We started planning a little over a year before the wedding. She was absolutely amazing with everything from our budget to helping me find a dress =) Since my husband and I were paying for our own wedding we had to be strict on the budget. But Karen was great she found amazing vendors for us to work with that would fit into our budget. She was there with me every step of the way. I definitely couldn’t have done it without her. She is so pleasant to work with. She definitely had to calm my nerves a few time through out the journey... lol But everything worked out and the wedding was AMAZING!!! I could not have asked for anything better. The ceremony and reception decor was so beautiful. She gets to know you so well and what you expect, and somehow she exceeds those expectations. Which I for one did not think anything could exceed my expectations but she DID! Well words cannot express the gratitude that I have for Karen and her team. We definitely would recommend Karen to anyone.

Thanks again to Karen and her girls for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/20/2017

KESHA · Married on 09/01/2018

Karen and Sydney were amazing. They were very attentive to my needs and helped point me in the right direction in order to create the wedding I desired! They were professional, nice, and had delightful personalities! I could not have done it without them! It was a match made heaven for me!!! I thank them dearly for the help!

Sent on 09/06/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Kesha for having us be a part of your big day! We are so glad you are so happy and we are so honored to be part of your wedding. We enjoyed ourselves and will miss you a ton! Congrats again to you and Sam!! <3