KMC Weddings and Events Reviews

26 | Hamilton, OH

26 Reviews for KMC Weddings and Events

Kaitlin 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful wedding planners!

BEST DAY EVER!! All thanks to the wonderful ladies at KMC! They truly go above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect! As the bride they make sure you are always taken care of and worry free for your big day! Jasmine was my right hand lady, always there when I needed her and frequently checked in with me to make sure I was doing okay! Kind women with a strong passion for what they do. They truly care about you and making sure you say goes off without a hitch!! I can鈥檛 say thank you enough! I would relive this day over and over with these same ladies! 馃挀

Sent on 09/25/2019

denise 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Karen and staff helped tremendously being the "day of" wedding coordinator for our family wedding. She is very quick to respond, ahead of the game when it comes to vendor timelines, and creatively talented! I highly recommend her services, money well spent to ease the mind of all involved on such an important day!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Denise,
    Thank you so much for reaching out to us to be a part of Ashley & Andrew's wedding. I'm so glad that we could be there to make things easier for you so that you could all enjoy your time together as a family. It was our pleasure and we appreciate so much the kind words!
    Karen

Amy Crawley 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Karen & her Dream Team were AMAZING!!!

Karen and her Dream Team were AMAZING!!! Thanks to them I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding. I must say these girls were excellent at anticipating my and my husband's needs, not to mention their attention to detail. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you Karen and your team for being so compassionate and great at what you do. I couldn't have survived the day without you!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Leah

Leah 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Everything we could have wanted!

Karen was amazing! We fell in love with a venue and had to plan our wedding in three months remotely (we live in DC). Karen was unbelievable. We told her it was important to us to make quick and easy decisions. She narrowed the vendors down for us, and made the pros and cons of each easy to understand and make decisions on. She also took complete ownership of all the things we cared less about (for us that was the decor and layout) and many guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. She found the most perfect little personalized touches that fit our personality and vibe we wanted. Can鈥檛 recommend more highly!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Leah & Joe,
    You two are too sweet, it's not even fair! We are still talking about your wedding and your amazing families. Even though it was a scorching hot day, everyone continued to smile and party the night away. I appreciate you sharing your review of our services more than you know! Can't wait to see your wedding on the pages of the magazine! Congratulations and so much love!! Thanks again!

Brook Johnson 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Karen was the greatest!

I can't say enough how amazing Karen and her team were! I was referred to Karen by my maid of honor, and I will now recommend her to everyone I know getting married!! From the big picture to the minor details (like putting my garter on for me in the middle of the reception because I forgot LOL) she had everything covered!! The wedding was more than I could have possible dreamed of and we couldn't have done it without her and her team!! Love you to pieces!!! Thank you SO MUCH!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Best in the business!

Karen Collins and KMC Weddings helped us to create the perfect wedding of our dreams. Wedding planning is an overwhelming process, but through her planning website and checklists she makes it easily manageable. Not only that, but she frequently checked in just to make sure we were doing okay. Her vast knowledge and connections in the wedding industry were a big help in not only finding vendors that matched our design visions, but also our budget. From day one Karen and her team were complete professionals, incredibly organized and genuinely excited to bring our dream wedding to life. Karen's positive attitude and passion for bringing the details and dreams of our day to life make working with her such a fun and memorable experience. When it came to our big day, Karen and Sydney were prepared and knowledgeable of every little detail. I'm someone who doesn't enjoy giving up control, but handing over the reigns and trusting them to ensure everything was set up and ran smoothly on the wedding day was easy. They worked hard to make sure we had time to relax and enjoy our day without having to worry or check things. Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect and KMC Weddings is to thank for that. We would (and have been) recommending them to anyone planning any event! Working with Karen was the best decision we made in our entire wedding process!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jamie & Jess,
    We can't express how much we appreciate you letting us be a part of your wedding. You were both so beautiful and your ceremony was so sweet. Seeing your vision come together on the day of was so wonderful and we're so sad it's over! But congratulations on the next chapter of your lives together. We just adore you both and can't wait for brunch and mimosas. Thank you again!! Much love!
    KMC & Syd

Elizabeth Delano 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Professional, Creative & Fun - This Team Does it All!

I had the pleasure of working with Karen and her crew in Big Sur, California. Karen is highly professional, organized, and most importantly...fun. Her and her team provide the highest class work, and her personality makes you feel like you're working with your best friend from high school rather than a 'random' vendor. Karen and her team take care of every detail so you don't have to. Perhaps most importantly, they know how to help you relax and have fun, which is vitally important on your wedding day. Karen and her crew are without a doubt the best in the business. If you're looking for an A+ team to help you plan your destination (or local!) wedding without the stress that wedding planning normally brings, look no further than KMC Destinations. I cannot recommend this group enough.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Kelsey Lipscomb 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I was referred to Karen by another vendor because she thought Karen, my fiance and I would get along really well with our personalities. I am sooo happy she suggested Karen! I met with her several times through the course of our wedding planning process (which started 18 months before the actual wedding). From the very first day I met her, she was asking tons of questions to get to know my fiance and I. She really cared about making our wedding day perfect. When she pulled me into the ballroom at the reception, I was blown away by how amazing everything looked. It far surpassed my expectations and I cannot thank Karen and her crew enough for all they did for me. They were there the entire time, from seeing me off at the ceremony, to filling tons of vases with flower petals, to bustling my dress every time it fell, and directing me on when to cut the cake, and what not. Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Karen

Karen 路 Married on 12/14/2018

Best Wedding Planner Ever

I hired Karen to be my day-of coordinator and she was everything that I could have asked for - professional, timely and supportive. If I could change one thing about my wedding, I would have hired Karen earlier and had her do more of the planning. There's no way I could have pulled off my dream wedding without her!

Sent on 12/17/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Karen #1!! ;) You are too sweet. I am so glad we could be there for you and help make your day run smoothly. We truly enjoyed ourselves and hope that you and all of your guests did too. Thanks so much for your kind words and for inviting to be a part of you and Todd's day! Best wishes to you both! -KMC

Emily Rowe 路 Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing & Worth It

Karen and her team worked endlessly to ensure our day was magical yet smooth. She consistently had the perfect solution to any unexpected issue, and found a way to always keep me calm. Her services undoubtedly were the best expense for our special day, and I highly encourage any bride to do the same!

Sent on 10/29/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Emily, thank you!! I'm so glad we reconnected after the bridal show. I truly enjoyed working with you and Ryan. You both are so much fun and so is your bridal party! ;) Your ceremony was so sweet and the reception was full of laughs! Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you! I'm so happy to hear you both had a blast on your big day! Congrats again!!

Christine Blomer 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Karen and her team pulled a beautiful and intimate wedding together in two months! Always professional, and a joy to work with. I left everything in her hands and did nnmot even see the event site, meet the caterers, or even meet the photographer until the day of and was not disappointed. I left everything in Karen鈥檚 hands. Thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful day Karen.

Sent on 10/27/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Christine, I am so happy that we could be a part of your wedding! It was a whirlwind two months and I am so glad we could bring you and your families together at Fritz Farm! You were an absolute joy to work with and I loved all of your ideas. No amount of crazy wind was going to stop your wedding to Mike! Haha! Congrats again and only the best to you both!

Kayla 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Karen, Sydney and Jasmine were absolutely amazing and we were so thankful to have them as a part of our dream team on our wedding day. They made us feel comfortable and confident that our day would be perfect and they total exceeded the expectations I had! Thank you for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

We adore you! Thanks so much for all of the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your day and we are so grateful we could create a seamless, beautiful day for you. Best wishes and so much love from the team at KMC! :)

Lauren 路 Married on 08/10/2018

Karen and Syndey were life savers when it came to planning my wedding. After foolishly thinking I did not need a wedding planner, they jumped in 2 weeks before my wedding and were the most important part of making my dream dat come true! I honestly believe I could not have done it without them.
    From coordination with vendors and the venue, to helping me make sure I had every detail taken care of before the big day, and of course the execution of my vision on my wedding day, I could not have asked for more from KMC! They will truly to ANYTHING to make sure your day is perfect!
    Take it from someone who loves to be in control and 100% didn't think I needed a wedding planner or coordinator, DO IT, and hire KAREN- it will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Lauren, it was such a joy working with you! We are so happy to have been able to be a part of it all. You and Jarrett are a beautiful couple and we wish you all the best!! Thanks so much for inviting us to be part of your wedding.
  • Candy

Candace 路 Married on 06/15/2018

So love Mrs. Karen. She was super sweet and very professional. She made sure my day was great and even leading up to my big day. I would definitely use her service again and again. Your the best!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Candace,
    Thank you to you and Andre for choosing us to be a part of your day. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm so happy we could help you have the day you dreamed of. Congratulations again! The KMC Team

Kyira 路 Married on 10/27/2017

KMC Weddings was the perfect addition to our wedding. My husband and I were married October 27th 2017 and the day and then time leading up to it was so smooth and easy because of KMC Weddings. My grandfather passed away two weeks before our wedding and KMC Weddings made sure that we didn鈥檛 have to stress or worry about anything involving the wedding and it was a serious blessing to us as well as checking on me and making sure everything was perfect for me even though I was missing that special person. If I needed to talk about anything involving the wedding that I was worried about I always got a quick response. I would recommend KMC Weddings to everyone.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Marianne 路 Married on 06/02/2017

If you want a personal touch, work with Karen. She helped us with so many things we didn't know we had to think about and then added little fun details (even surprises) that took the whole day up another level. She came in half way through our planning and helped us finish. Her team was fun and we didn't have to worry about anything at our wedding. I'm really glad we called Karen. Everything was beautiful and we really enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kim 路 Married on 11/05/2016

Karen and her team were absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day and were extremely helpful all of the days coming up to the wedding! I had a short engagement period (5 months), I was pregnant (only a tad hormonal(; ), my "DJ" bailed on me a wk before the wedding, and the possibility of wedding crashers could drive a bride INSANE! But, thankfully, Karen was there to make everything go smoothly! Love Love Love her and her team

Sent on 10/05/2017

Julie 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Karen was an amazing coordinator. She took on my wedding several weeks before the big day, but you would have thought she was involved from the start. Her calm, friendly, and professional manner made me feel at ease immediately. She was eager to help me with anything, and took on tasks I never even thought a coordinator would. I was so happy, and the day of the wedding went off without a hitch because of her and her team!! She was there to even hand me my purse when I was walking frm the reception into the getaway limo. She was enthusiastic, and made me feel appreciated and very special. Thank you so much Karen, you made my dream day possible!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Erin 路 Married on 07/10/2016

No amount of words can convey the level of talent "Karen Collins" has. She goes above and beyond what her calling is. Even sneaks in wonderful surprises that you will never forget. Case and point, when it was time to preform our exit at the end of the night. Karen had given everyone sparklers and had everyone line up and hold them up and out. It made the night trully unforgettable. It even made our final pictures look like something out of a fairytale. Everything is done in a timely fassion with a precision that we truly believe cannot be duplicated. Even the rehearsal only took 15 min. because she is just "That good". My husband and I no longer see Karen & her team as our wonderfull wedding planners, but our "Wedding Hero's"! If we had to do this all over again, nothing would be changed. Karen we love you!!! 鉂

Sent on 08/29/2017

Susan 路 Married on 01/01/2016

Karen was absolutely fantastic! She had great ideas when I wasn't sure what I wanted and always made sure what she suggested was in budget. Her enthusiasm and positive attitude helped me keep my bridezilla side in check through out the whole planning process. My "big day" went as smoothly as possible and I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew everything was in the best possible hands. Thanks, Karen!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Tiffany 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Well where to begin? It felt like we have known Karen forever!! We started planning a little over a year before the wedding. She was absolutely amazing with everything from our budget to helping me find a dress =) Since my husband and I were paying for our own wedding we had to be strict on the budget. But Karen was great she found amazing vendors for us to work with that would fit into our budget. She was there with me every step of the way. I definitely couldn鈥檛 have done it without her. She is so pleasant to work with. She definitely had to calm my nerves a few time through out the journey... lol But everything worked out and the wedding was AMAZING!!! I could not have asked for anything better. The ceremony and reception decor was so beautiful. She gets to know you so well and what you expect, and somehow she exceeds those expectations. Which I for one did not think anything could exceed my expectations but she DID! Well words cannot express the gratitude that I have for Karen and her team. We definitely would recommend Karen to anyone.

Thanks again to Karen and her girls for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 05/26/2012

Amazing wedding planner!

I love working with Karen & her team. They鈥檙e so fun and personable and their attention to detail is unmatched. You can definitely trust her to troubleshoot and problem solve to make sure your big day goes off without a hitch. She also has an amazing eye for design and great relationships with other fantastic vendors that she can refer you to!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Sarah,
    You are so sweet! Thank you for saying that. We truly enjoy working with you and admire your talent and attention to detail. It's always a joy when we get to be on the same wedding together! Thanks again! :)
  • Paula

Paula Koch Taylor 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience working with Karen

I really enjoyed working with Karen. She immediately understood my vision for the wedding and so it was easy to work together to make that vision come to life. Karen was also unflappable in my moments of bridal stress which I really appreciated! She had everything under control and I knew I could trust her to bring everything together. I would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Paula,
    It was an absolute joy working with you and Todd! Your wedding day was a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing you all have a great time. Thank you for letting us be a part of the planning and design process. I'm glad to hear you are so happy! Congratulations to you both!!

KESHA 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Karen and Sydney were amazing. They were very attentive to my needs and helped point me in the right direction in order to create the wedding I desired! They were professional, nice, and had delightful personalities! I could not have done it without them! It was a match made heaven for me!!! I thank them dearly for the help!

Sent on 09/06/2018

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Kesha for having us be a part of your big day! We are so glad you are so happy and we are so honored to be part of your wedding. We enjoyed ourselves and will miss you a ton! Congrats again to you and Sam!! <3
  • Brianna

Brianna Strotman 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Karen helps you relax and enjoy the day!

Having Karen was so helpful! It is such a good feeling when you can relax on your big day and know that there is someone to take care of things. There were little things I noticed throughout the day that would not have been handled correctly if it weren't for Karen. For example, my husband and I were running late for our entrance into the reception and my dress was not bustled. Karen hurried us along, helped get my dress bustled and ready to go, communicated with the band seamlessly, and got us into the reception without a problem.
    The week leading up to the wedding, it was amazing that I did not have to spend the time talking with my vendors making sure they would know when and where they where needed. I did not talk through the logistics with any of them yet everything went perfectly the day of the wedding- this is all thanks to Karen. I would not have been able to sit back and enjoy the day as much as I did if it weren't for her!

Sent on 07/03/2019

KMC Weddings and Events's reply:

Brianna, thanks so much for inviting us to be a part of your big day! I absolutely loved all the heartfelt speeches and the sweet dances you and your families shared. It was a beautiful day and seeing you and Tyler smiling ear to ear is what it's all about for us. Thanks so much for your kind words. Congrats again!! Best wishes for many years to come!