182 Reviews for KMB Floral

Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

We met with Kari after finding her online. She is honestly amazing! We met and I told her my vision and she took it from there! She was so helpful in the planning process! She was always checking in and when it came to our wedding day, she did amazing! We had so many compliments on the flowers! I cannot thank her enough! KMB Floral is amazing! I am so happy and can't wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Helen, 9/15/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers were beautiful! All flowers turned out even better than I could have dream of! The bouquets were filled with so many flowers that it gave me an arm workout! I would definitely recommend KMB floral to friends and family.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari did an amazing job on our flower arrangements for our wedding. I explained what I was looking for, including our budget and she made my vision come to life. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements were on our big day. Kari was very easy to work with and helpful in organizing the flowers to fit our event.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Kari. She can do pretty much anything you want her to and it turns out even better than you’d imagine. My bouquet was absolutely HUGE and I was obsessed with it. I've seen people have dinky, small bouquets and that is not my style, I knew Kari could deliver a giant beautiful bouquet just like I wanted. My arms actually hurt the next day from carrying it around all day LOL. My centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous, my bridesmaids bouquets were just how I wanted them, and if she thought anything was too expensive, she’d work with me on substituting where we could. She is so budget friendly and amazing to work with. We communicated mostly through Facebook and she was extremely responsive.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I helped my new sister-in-law with her wedding flowers and due to another florists cancellation, we had only 4 weeks. Kari was awesome in helping me put together exactly what my sister-in-law wanted (without her really knowing what she wanted) and was made me feel like we really could get this done under budget and on time. Kari provided beautiful bouquets and boutonnières the bride absolutely loved and she helped me select the right flowers for the flower girl basket and for the larger decorative bouquets we made! She made the process so easy and calmed my nerves about timing and she was very accomodating in taking our order on such short notice for a summer wedding! Thanks for the great service, professional attitude, and absolutely perfect bouquets for our needs!

Profile Picture Berkley, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Kari is THE BEST and that's not sugar coating anything either!! On top of producing large, fragrant, lively, gorgeous bouquets she was also so personable to work with!! She was always timely and honest with responses! Knowledgeable about which flowers would give the most bang for your buck! I didn't have very specific ideas, and typically hate talking on the phone but Kari made the process so easy and fun! She understood my vision instantly and got me super excited for the big day! I can't thank Kari enough for her work and talent and all at a reasonable price too!! If your on the edge, pick KMB floral I promise you will not be disappointed!!! I can't recommend her enough to all the brides that I know!!! I hope to someday get my bouquet remade by her for an anniversary it was true perfection!! Still get compliments on how gorgeous all of our flowers were for the wedding!! Thank you so much Kari! Keep doing what your doing- you have a true talent for it!!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

KMB Floral did an AMAZING job on our wedding floral. Kari, the owner, was an absolute joy to work with. Why I reccomend KMB Floral and working with Kari is her overall vision and ability to create a unified look between all floral desired on your wedding day. She takes your budget and works backward to give you the best look at an affordable price. She is super fast at responding to Facebook Messaging and is a great communicator. Kari is very friendly, energetic and truly has top-talent in the floral industry. If you're looking for a florist who will make your wedding day BLOOM, book Kari with KMB Floral before it's too late!

Profile Picture Kassie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari was amazing to work with! I came to her with a vision and she knew exactly what I wanted and it turned out even better than I had pictured! My bouquet and flowers were so fresh and lookedaazing together. She is very reasonably priced and very responsive!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari does great work. Her flowers for our wedding were wonderful. Everyone loved them and they turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture Christine, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

KMB Floral was amazing! Kari is the best there is and our flowers turned out amazing! She is very easy going and takes the time to get to know you and your style to give you the best product ever! Her work is beautiful! Kari really is the best and with her you know you are getting the best there is! Thanks Kari for making our day even more special!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kari did an absolutely amazing job on my flowers! She was also a real pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. I cannot imagine having used anyone else for such an important piece of our wedding! The flowers are what tied the entire thing together. They were perfect and beautiful!

Profile Picture Calista, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

KMB Floaral was absolutely amazing! Kari was so easy to work with and was able to make our vision and dream come to life all while staying within our budget. KMB also did our chair covers and they were perfect! All of the arraignments were beautifully made and lasted long after the wedding.

Profile Picture Mara, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Kari was great! I didn’t know much about flowers or what I really wanted but she was super helpful through the whole process and me changing my mind on what i wanted several times. I absolutely loved my flowers and got lots of compliments! Also such a good value, flowers was something I decided not to splurge on but you would never be able to tell! 10/10 would recommend KMB!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

Kari was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding flowers! She was flexible in meeting with my husband and I to go over exactly what our vision was for flowers and centerpieces and she truly made it come to life! We got tons of compliments on how beautiful and lush everything looked- we could not have been any happier. On top of that- Kari was local and cost was far more reasonable than any other florists we had looked into. She also took the time to answer any questions I had prior to the big day or any changes that I wanted to make with our flowers. I would highly recommend KMB Floral to any future bride looking for gorgeous flowers!

Profile Picture Shannon , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari at KMB Floral did such a great job with the flowers for our wedding. From our first meeting she knew exactly what we wanted and we could not have been happier with the result. The flowers were beautiful, we got so many compliments from our guests on them. She was also super helpful and accommodating when making recommendations and making sure we stayed on budget.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kari at KMB Floral was a class act to work with through and through. From the first time we met, she was able to capture my vision instantly and provided me with samples of her work that matched my style. She was super easy and flexible to work with and answered all of my questions diligently and quickly. Kari was great a keeping our communication line open, especially as it got closer to my date. Lastly, on the day of my wedding, the flowers and floral decor arrived and I couldn't have been any happier. What I received was exactly what I pictured!! Stunning bouquets filled with warm, dark and deep cozy colors saturated with texture which were absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking. Amazing floral and amazing to work with. I would trust her with all of my future floral decor needs and would highly recommend her to all of my friends and strangers alike! I could not have been more pleased with the beauty and class she brought to my wedding. Thank you, Suzie

Profile Picture User2318322, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari did our flowers for our wedding and they were beautiful! Kari was very easy to work with and she knew exactly what we wanted. Everything was made perfectly and lasted all day long! I would recommend Kari and KMB Floral to every bride and groom. Prices were very reasonable and the whole floral process was stress free, thanks to Kari!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were STUNNING! I am so glad we decided to go with real flowers for the bridal party. KMB was able to make my dream flowers come to life. The flowers fit perfectly and were so much more than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Kari was amazing and the bouquets and centerpieces turned out just as we envisioned. My wife and I were very impressed. The quality of her presentations along with the overall cost ultimately makes KMB an unbelievable value.

Profile Picture Justin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari was so great to work with! We were impressed with the quality of the flowers for a reasonable price! Kari was quick to respond with any questions or concerns. Overall, we were so pleased with how amazing the flowers turned out and would highly recommend KMB floral!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had an amazing experience working with KMB Floral for our wedding! Not only were our bouquets and other floral pieces stunning, but Kari was incredibly personable and professional to work with. We received countless compliments about our flowers and couldn't have been happier with her work! Kari made sure to keep in close contact with us as our wedding came closer and did an amazing job creating floral pieces that were exactly what we wanted! I absolutely loved our flowers for the wedding and would work with KMB floral again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much, Kari!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari is not only an extremely talented florist, she's very personable and willing to do everything she can to help make the event everything you want, and more! I'm so glad I found her! I highly recommend her if you want beyond beautiful arrangements that will blow all other florists out of the water! Amazing.

Profile Picture Annie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the very start, Kari was super helpful and professional, going out of her way to make sure we were on the exact same page for my vision. She was incredibly responsive, providing insight, suggestions, and being very honest about what flowers would be available for the time of year and appropriate for my budget without shutting me down. She also used beautiful alternatives for my bridesmaids bouquets that kept pricing reasonable. I was so impressed with my arrangements and Kari was very flexible with pick-up times (she also offered drop-off and set-up). My guests and family raved about my flowers even the day after! I highly recommend Kari to anyone looking for amazing floral arrangements, great pricing, and stellar customer service!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Kari is very knowledgable and creative. I didn't have an exact vision for my wedding, and she worked with my budget to make everything easy and absolutely gorgeous. I could not recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kari was absolutely amazing. Our flowers were drop dead gorgeous! We booked 2 years out and completely changed the flowers we wanted a few months before- she was very accommodating and made all of our hopes and dreams come true. We got compliments all night long. She really is great at what she does and will create your exact vision. I was absolutely clueless about flowers and she still made the process so easy. Plus, her pricing is really good too! Book with her!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up