172 Reviews for KMB Floral

Non-Floral (3)
Clean Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

KMB Floral was amazing! Kari is the best there is and our flowers turned out amazing! She is very easy going and takes the time to get to know you and your style to give you the best product ever! Her work is beautiful! Kari really is the best and with her you know you are getting the best there is! Thanks Kari for making our day even more special!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kari did an absolutely amazing job on my flowers! She was also a real pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. I cannot imagine having used anyone else for such an important piece of our wedding! The flowers are what tied the entire thing together. They were perfect and beautiful!

Profile Picture Calista, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

KMB Floaral was absolutely amazing! Kari was so easy to work with and was able to make our vision and dream come to life all while staying within our budget. KMB also did our chair covers and they were perfect! All of the arraignments were beautifully made and lasted long after the wedding.

Profile Picture Mara, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Kari was great! I didn’t know much about flowers or what I really wanted but she was super helpful through the whole process and me changing my mind on what i wanted several times. I absolutely loved my flowers and got lots of compliments! Also such a good value, flowers was something I decided not to splurge on but you would never be able to tell! 10/10 would recommend KMB!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

Kari at KMB Floral did such a great job with the flowers for our wedding. From our first meeting she knew exactly what we wanted and we could not have been happier with the result. The flowers were beautiful, we got so many compliments from our guests on them. She was also super helpful and accommodating when making recommendations and making sure we stayed on budget.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kari at KMB Floral was a class act to work with through and through. From the first time we met, she was able to capture my vision instantly and provided me with samples of her work that matched my style. She was super easy and flexible to work with and answered all of my questions diligently and quickly. Kari was great a keeping our communication line open, especially as it got closer to my date. Lastly, on the day of my wedding, the flowers and floral decor arrived and I couldn't have been any happier. What I received was exactly what I pictured!! Stunning bouquets filled with warm, dark and deep cozy colors saturated with texture which were absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking. Amazing floral and amazing to work with. I would trust her with all of my future floral decor needs and would highly recommend her to all of my friends and strangers alike! I could not have been more pleased with the beauty and class she brought to my wedding. Thank you, Suzie

Profile Picture User2318322, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari did our flowers for our wedding and they were beautiful! Kari was very easy to work with and she knew exactly what we wanted. Everything was made perfectly and lasted all day long! I would recommend Kari and KMB Floral to every bride and groom. Prices were very reasonable and the whole floral process was stress free, thanks to Kari!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were STUNNING! I am so glad we decided to go with real flowers for the bridal party. KMB was able to make my dream flowers come to life. The flowers fit perfectly and were so much more than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Kari was amazing and the bouquets and centerpieces turned out just as we envisioned. My wife and I were very impressed. The quality of her presentations along with the overall cost ultimately makes KMB an unbelievable value.

Profile Picture Justin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari was so great to work with! We were impressed with the quality of the flowers for a reasonable price! Kari was quick to respond with any questions or concerns. Overall, we were so pleased with how amazing the flowers turned out and would highly recommend KMB floral!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had an amazing experience working with KMB Floral for our wedding! Not only were our bouquets and other floral pieces stunning, but Kari was incredibly personable and professional to work with. We received countless compliments about our flowers and couldn't have been happier with her work! Kari made sure to keep in close contact with us as our wedding came closer and did an amazing job creating floral pieces that were exactly what we wanted! I absolutely loved our flowers for the wedding and would work with KMB floral again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much, Kari!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari is not only an extremely talented florist, she's very personable and willing to do everything she can to help make the event everything you want, and more! I'm so glad I found her! I highly recommend her if you want beyond beautiful arrangements that will blow all other florists out of the water! Amazing.

Profile Picture Annie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the very start, Kari was super helpful and professional, going out of her way to make sure we were on the exact same page for my vision. She was incredibly responsive, providing insight, suggestions, and being very honest about what flowers would be available for the time of year and appropriate for my budget without shutting me down. She also used beautiful alternatives for my bridesmaids bouquets that kept pricing reasonable. I was so impressed with my arrangements and Kari was very flexible with pick-up times (she also offered drop-off and set-up). My guests and family raved about my flowers even the day after! I highly recommend Kari to anyone looking for amazing floral arrangements, great pricing, and stellar customer service!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Kari is very knowledgable and creative. I didn't have an exact vision for my wedding, and she worked with my budget to make everything easy and absolutely gorgeous. I could not recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kari was absolutely amazing. Our flowers were drop dead gorgeous! We booked 2 years out and completely changed the flowers we wanted a few months before- she was very accommodating and made all of our hopes and dreams come true. We got compliments all night long. She really is great at what she does and will create your exact vision. I was absolutely clueless about flowers and she still made the process so easy. Plus, her pricing is really good too! Book with her!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Kari was my favorite vendor to work with. I didn't have a super huge budget but I loved her work. She took my inspiration pictures and truly made a beautiful bouquet and pieces for my big day & all while working within my budget. She always made sure to get back to me within 24hrs & eased any worry or idea I had in mind. She truly puts her whole self into every floral piece and with each client she serves. I will not go anywhere else for flowers ever again. She's the perfect mix of professional and personalable. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture KaSaundra, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari was very very easy to work with! We communicated mainly over FB messenger which was super easy and convenient. I simply provided her a few inspiration pictures, she designed my bouquets and provided a quote. Then, on my wedding day I had flowers more beautiful than I had ever imagined possible!! Thy were the perfect accent to a perfect day. So many people complimented on our flowers! I feel like the value for what we paid and what we got, was great. Overall, I rated Kari and KMB as one of my top 3 vendors I used for my wedding! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kari was great to work with! And her products are AMAZING!! Great at communicating! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
4.1

Kari was able to deliver one of the most beautiful banquet halls I have ever seen! All our flowers were beautiful and we received many compliments all night! Her price is more than fair as well. One item I would note is there were a few details that were discussed and confirmed electronically with photos back and forth that were forgotten. Nobody noticed but me, but I would recommend following up closer to your date to ensure all your details are documented for both of you. Like I said though, amazing flowers for the price!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Kari was so flexible and the ideas that she contributed to keep within our budget were great! We are still getting compliments on the flowers. And they looked fresh all day. Everything was perfect and she was super patient with us as well. I highly recommend KMB floral to any of my friends that are getting married and anyone that asks me who did our floral.

Profile Picture Grace, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful to work with. Very responsive! Got me exactly the flowers of my dream for my wedding.

Profile Picture Tina, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari was by far one of the easiest vendors I worked with. She responded to any questions or concerns that I had within one day and was also really flexible! Kari listened to both my wants and budget and was able to provide suggestions, examples, and a quote that fit both. All of our flowers and centerpieces were amazing -- just look at photos of her work! I will definitely be recommending KMB to all of my friends and recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful and reasonably priced flowers and/or centerpieces.

Profile Picture Gina, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari was wonderful to work with. We were supposed to get married in October, the night before the wedding my husband fell and broke his leg in three places. Needless to say the wedding was postponed. I brought my flowers to the hospital and received so many compliments. When we were ready to reschedule the wedding I knew without a doubt I would use KMB floral again. The flowers the second time around were abosultely gorgeous and as beautiful as tbe first time. She puts so much time and effort and makes great boquets. She listens to what you envision and executes it perfectly. I would highly recommend KMB to anyone looking for a great florist.

Profile Picture Briana, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari is so talented! My flowers were stunning and I can't count the number of compliments we received on our flowers!

Profile Picture Cally, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari did an amazing job! She did bouquets for myself, bridesmaids, flowergirls, as well as my toss bouquet and bouts/corsages for the groomsmen and family members. Everything was so amazingly beautiful and exactly as we had talked about. My bouquet was so full! She also was able to make babies breathe crowns for my flower girls which turned out ADORABLE! She was very responsive and called to check in several times to verify my order was in with her supplier, if any changes had to be made, and to confirm all final details. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6043320, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews