Kloc's Grove Reviews

Kloc's Grove 5
Kloc's Grove 6
Kloc's Grove 7

Jamillah · Married on 07/27/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about how beautiful this venue is and how accommodating everyone was. We had our wedding in the Garden Pavillion and we received countless compliments on how beautiful everything looked and had several people after our wedding say they are already considering having their vow renewals, and future weddings there! The food was amazing as well, my mouth waters now thinking about the roast prime rib w/au jus! Now aside from the beauty of the venue and the amazing food I need to talk about Kevin. He is quite possibly one of the most amazing people to work with, he was my right hand man during this whole process. He is super attentive to your requests and needs and is just overall so professional and amazing. When it was just me left to walk down the aisle I started to get so nervous, and he gave me such awesome advice and comforting words of wisdom that proved so true as soon as I turned to walk down the aisle! I will always remember that moment! On a scale from 1-10 I give Klocs a 100!

Kloc's Grove 12
    Kloc's Grove 13
    Kloc's Grove 14

J · Married on 07/14/2018

We had our daughter's outdoor wedding at Klocs yesterday. Even though it rained, Kevin and the staff at Klocs made everything beautiful and seamless. Somehow the rain only added to the beauty of the ceremony and reception. There were 2 other weddings at the venue in addition to ours, but you would never know as the staff were attentive to our needs and the separate areas worked beautifully in providing privacy to each group.

The food was fabulous and received rave reviews from the guests. We had 160 guests and every dish was delicious!

I highly recommend Klocs venue to others. They are the best!!

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

Kevin was amazing!!! The service was perfect! The room looked beautiful. The food was delicious!! The DJ that they work with is awesome.

Kloc's Grove 15
    Kloc's Grove 16
    Kloc's Grove 17
    Kloc's Grove 18
    Kloc's Grove 19

Joe · Married on 05/26/2018

Great food, excellent facility, really nice people, and the owners are on site. My daughter's wedding and reception were both at Kloc's and as a Dad I was so happy when my daughter said it was a "perfect day". Thank you Joe and Kevin!

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2017

I could not be happier with the service I received from Kloc's. Kevin was exremely helpful in every step of the planning process. On the day of my wedding Joe Kloc himself was running the kitchen and checking in on us throughout the evening. Their bruschetta bread and stuffed mushrooms were honestly the best I've ever had! They even surprised us with extra hors d'oeuvres! The food in general was increadible. Matt, the DJ, was great at getting everyone out on the dance floor.

The entire experience was wonderfully smooth, and it was a huge relief knowing that they were taking care of everything from music, to decorations (which we did provide), to catering and cutting the cake. All we had to worry about was hiring an officiant and baker. Thank you for an unforgettable night!

Mollie · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was perfect, start to finish and we owe it to everyone at Kloc's, especially Kevin! I can't say enough good things about this venue. We took our pictures there beforehand because of how beautiful their gardens are, it didn't make sense to go anywhere else, and they turned out beautiful! Mrs. Kloc herself even came out and greeted us, she was so genuine and welcoming, she made us feel just like family! We had our ceremony there and it was so beautiful to be outside, yet covered so you are guaranteed to be ok if it rains. The bridal suite was perfect for my girls and I to have our own bathroom to use throughout the night and place to do touch ups before the ceremony. The day we got married it was a bit chilly, but we were able to drop the sides and put the heaters on and it actually looked even prettier with the sides down!
    The food was phenomenal, everyone still says it's the best food at a wedding they've had! The appetizers just kept coming and coming, three different kinds, and they didn't run out! You can definitely tell the difference with places like Kloc's and some other venues when it comes to their food that it is just more fresh and they have amazing chefs along with amazing table service. You could smell the delicious steaks cooking from the kitchen! They even took drink orders during dinner! I don't know any wedding I've ever been to that has offered that.
    It is great that they provide the DJ, they had 3 to choose from and we went with Matt. We are so happy we did! Everyone was on the dance floor all night, including us! He played everything we wanted and knew how to get the crowd going, so much that we extended the night an extra hour because everyone was having so much fun, we didn't want it to end!
    Kevin was always available to answer any questions I had and his knowledge and experience definitely shows! Thank you again for making our day amazing!

Kloc's Grove 20
    Kloc's Grove 25
    Kloc's Grove 26
    Kloc's Grove 27

Devon · Married on 08/19/2017

Wow, wow, wow. Kloc's created my dream come true. It was an absolutely perfect day. We married on the outdoor garden pavilion and it was so stunning. We received so many complements on the food, service, atmosphere and general flow of the event. Most of our guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. Kevin took care of every detail and was extremely responsive and helpful through the entire process. Honestly, the entire day was better than I could have ever dreamed. The food was hands down the best wedding food any of our guests ever had. We served NY Strip Steak and marinated grilled chicken breast and both were delicious. The bartenders were also very fast. Although you had to use their DJ, he was just as great and easy to work with. He played what we wanted, and respected what we didn't want. Super nice and responsive as well. I honestly don't have one negative thing to say. They took care of every detail from beginning to end. Even took care of the head table throughout the night, ensuring we had everything we needed. I also decided to dress up the venue with linens and chair covers from Boulevard Wedding Concepts, which I feel was a must have, especially for the chairs. I HIGHLY recommend Kloc's Grove - it was the best decision I made.

S · Married on 08/18/2017

Had my daughter's wedding there last evening. So many calls today from family and guests about the wonderful venue, food and service. Kevin made everything just perfect. Wait staff was superior, and extremely patient. Bar staff was amazing and fun to deal with. Would highly recommend Klocs to everyone. Thank you, again, for helping make her wedding the "best day of her life"!

April · Married on 07/08/2017

Everything was perfect. Kevin was amazing and very helpful. He answered all the stupid questions I threw at him and in a timely manner. Everything was set up the way we wanted and all of my guests complimented the food and the venue. We had a choice of prime rib or stuffed chicken. Personally I liked the stuffed chicken better. But everything was perfect. I don't have one complaint.

Leah · Married on 05/20/2017

They are the most accommodating place ever. They have amazing food, great DJ,beautiful grounds and landscaping, etc. I had so many compliments on the ceremony, grounds, food and quality of service. Everything I wanted Kevin made sure it was done. I was an anxious mess and he had it all under control. I showed up to the venue several times for measurements or just to look around and they always greeted me with a smile. I was never in their way and they told me to take my time - even offered to walk us around and help. I was never an inconvenience. And i emailed Kevin probably 100xs in the 9 months prior to my wedding and he always responded kindly amd calm. He accommodated every request. There was no doubt in my mind to have my wedding here, i could not have made a better choice. They made my dream wedding come alive!

Erin · Married on 08/13/2016

I couldn't have been any happier! They did a fabulous job. Only had 6 months to plan my wedding. I was super lucky they happened to have my date open. I chose kloc's simply from their reputation. I had never been there for an event before and didn't even have a tasting. They are the only banquet hall I went to look at. Kevin was so accommodating and always answered all my crazy questions promptly. They were also extremely accommodating with a couple of my quest very specific dietary needs. The food was fantastic, everything was exactly as I had requested, and their servers were quick with getting meals out and extremely polite. I could keep going but the best way to sum it up is they made my reception PERFECT!

Kloc's was absolutely amazing to work with. I don't even know where to begin. Even though I had to change my original wedding date because it was booked over 2 years out, it was totally worth my decision to do so. First of all, the venue is beautiful and each space has an outdoor area. I worked with both Kevin and Konrad throughout the process and they were very responsive to my emails, questions and phone calls. Even when I probably asked the same question a few times. They always seemed to go above and beyond my expectations. They set up the room exactly how I envisioned, even the candy bar. I was so incredibly happy that I did not have to recruit someone to do this on the day of my wedding so that everyone could enjoy the day. Konrad worked with all my vendors on a personal basis so I did not have to coordinate any of those details either. They also kept the night running so smoothly. The food was delicious and they even offered seconds and to go containers to some of my guests! All the staff was polite, considerate and very nice. I cannot say enough good things about the venue and staff! I would very highly recommend this venue!

Cristina · Married on 06/13/2015

It was an absolute pleasure having my wedding with klocs. They executed every detail of my wedding vision to a tee and it was the most perfect day. I couldn't have asked for better service. Wish I could go back and get married there everyday

Valerie · Married on 05/30/2015

Absolutely the perfect place for our wedding & reception. We had the outdoor pavilion which was absolutely beautiful for our late May wedding. The Bridal suite was great for us to use for our hair & makeup. We opted to only use the cocktail hour for pictures which turned out great since the landscaping at this venue is so fantastic.

We had the family style buffet with chicken & porkchops and the food was excellent. The bar was well stocked & they were even able to get in some cases of Flying Bison for an extra charge.

The DJ was the only thing I worried about previous to booking since you had to go with theirs. But the DJ was great, called me in advance to verify the songs & wanted and didn't want played.

Gary · Married on 09/28/2013

We had our wedding and reception there and it was more than perfect..Kevin and the whole staff knocked it out of the park from start to finish..Mrs. Kloc personally visited each table and made sure everything was perfect..and it was..great job and thank you!!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2013

We had our wedding at Klocs Grove on September 1st, 2013 and had the experience of a lifetime. My wife and I started our search for a venue 18 months away from our wedding date. Klocs Grove was one of the first venues we saw. After meeting with Kevin I walked out of there KNOWING we were going to have our wedding here. My wife, the woman that she is had to visit more places “just in case” but after seeing a dozen more places over the next two weeks agreed that Klocs was heads and shoulders above the rest.
    We live in Akron OH, but the distance did not phase us. Kevin made everything simple. He was so easy to work with and accommodated us with every single request – even allowing us to have a sparkler send off.
    The day of our wedding was simply amazing and so much of this is due to Klocs. When we arrived, the facility was absolutely beautiful, our reception set up was flawless, and Kevin was on the ball! He helped arrange the bridal parties, coordinated the music, kept us SANE, and above all was absolutely professional in doing so. We also had our ceremony there. The grounds were perfect; the ceremony started on time and went without a hitch. And the most amazing thing happened: during our ceremony, two deer were walking through the woods behind us, stopped, and hung out for a while watching the ceremony. It was like a fairy tale – we couldn’t have scripted the ceremony better if we tried. It was absolutely perfect.
    The reception followed suit! Kevin had everything coordinated and ready to roll without a hitch. We could smell the food cooking while the speeches were being made, and that just built up the anticipation for what was ahead: GRILLED NY STRIP STEAKS!! Where else are you going to have a wedding where the main course is Grilled NY Strip Steaks!? And they were delicious!! Afterwards, Joe Kloc, the owner and possibly one of the chefs, came out and greeted every table to make sure the food met everyone’s standards. Having a wedding here is a no brainer!

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

We had our wedding in the garden pavilion last year in July 2013. From the first moment when we visited the venue I knew this was THE place for our wedding ceremony and reception. The place is very beautiful, clean and serene. Kevin, was very helpful and flexible with all our requests. During ceremony and reception everything went very smooth, service was great, food was good and all of our guests were having lots of fun. I am really happy that we chose Kloc's for our wedding venue! When we got our pictures from our photographer they looked amazing because of all the beautiful nature at Kloc's. I would recommend this place to a bride and groom who want to have a beautiful garden wedding.

Tony · Married on 10/06/2012

These guys rock. The venue was beautiful, the food phenomenal, the staff even better. Thank you to Kevin, and everyone at Kloc's for making our experience exactly what we wanted. Have your wedding outdoors in the Garden Pavilion, you will love it.

Megan · Married on 08/18/2012

There is only one word that can describe our experience with Kloc's...PERFECT! Kevin Buisch was the most amazing manager. He was extremely easy to work with. He was so helpful in every aspect. He gave us tips on how to do things during the ceremony that made things sooo much easier and more special. The staff set up all our decorations and favors and everything was exactly how I pictured it would be. The food was to die for!! I have never heard so many people rave about the food at a wedding. Mrs. Kloc was an absolute delight! She toasted myself and my husband, sat on my dad's lap and even fed my friend a potato!! We were in the outside Garden Pavilion and it was absolutely stunning! I had a few people tell me they felt like they were rich for a day because it was so beautiful and fancy there. The DJ was great! The dance floor was packed the entire time. I couldn't imagine our big day being anywhere else!!

Perfect place for a reception. Food was excellent, DJ was great and Kevin (manager) was a fantastic help throughout the whole process.

Angela · Married on 05/18/2012

I don't think it would've been possible to have a better experience with a wedding venue. We had both our ceremony and reception at Kloc's, and everything was beautiful. Planning and coordinating with Kevin Buisch, the manager, before the big day was incredibly easy - he was very flexible and made sure that we could have what we wanted in every aspect. When we unexpectedly fell below our minimum number, he did what he could for us financially and helped us figure out how best to arrange the room and tables based on the number of guests. The staff set up our centerpieces and decorations exactly according to our specifications, Kevin kept the evening running smoothly, and the food was absolutely delicious. Even though there were multiple events on site that night, there were no problems with crashing. And Mrs. Kloc herself showed up to lend her support and love - what a wonderful family business! I would highly recommend Kloc's Grove to anyone looking for a venue in the Buffalo area.

Gail · Married on 09/17/2011

Kloc's was just wonderful to work with. Kevin, the banquet manager, was great. Mrs. Kloc, the owner, even visited the reception to make sure the food and everything else was to our approval. All the guests raved about the food. The venue itself is beautifully appointed. We had the Garden Room and the patio outside was just lovely. It had a fireplace and heaters and our guests had a peaceful place to sit and talk outside. Would highly recommend Kloc's.

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/08/2011

Everyone I talked to after the wedding said the atmosphere was great. I couldn't have asked for a better place for my ceremony and reception. Kloc's was very helpful and such a beautiful place.

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2011

AMAZING! Everything was just perfect!! We were in the pavilion and it was gorgeous. Everyone complimented how beautiful it was and how great the food was. Joe Kloc walked around to all the tables during dinner to make sure everyone was satisfied. Kevin was extremely helpful and great. I was so relaxed because i knew everything was running perfectly(and if it wasn't, it wasn't known to me) and going how it should. we knew right up front how much things were, we weren't surprised with any costs. Just perfect, couldn't have asked for anything better!