Klear Photography Reviews

Klear Photography 5
Klear Photography 6
Klear Photography 7

Jonathan · Getting married on 12/01/2026

I had a great experience with Kyle during my graduation photoshoot. He was able to accommodate my busy schedule and not only that, he finished editing all the photos very quickly as he promised! He really make sure that your whole experience throughout the day was a personal one. He gave me advices for life post graduation and that really made the process more comfortable and personal. His professionalism was reflected in the punctuality of his work and his knowledge and passion of photography can be felt during my experience with Kyle. His strive for perfection was shown for always trying to get that perfect light flare. I highly recommend him for weddings, graduations, company socials.. whatever it is. Thanks a bunch Kyle!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Klear Photography 8

Alison · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Kyle was amazing!! Always responded so quickly and with such enthusiasm he always wade sure we were happy with everything and very open to ideas. I was amazed at how quickly he made both my fiancé and I comfortable in front of the camera. Especially my fiancé who hates to take photos and hates to smile, but we got so many good shots I was so happy! Kyle also goes above and beyond on the photos. He gave us more edited shots than we expected which was an amazing surprise and the turn around was within the same week! He also was very good with our dog when he wasn’t in the photo which was a bonus! We loved working with Kyle and we love our photos!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/13/2019

Kyle was easy to work with and easy to communicate with before/after our shoot. When we wanted to edit our bundle to fit our budget he worked with us. He provides great photos in an amazing time and even checks on you after he’s sent out the final edits just to make sure you’re happy with them. He’s amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Reylene Martin-Gonzales · Married on 10/10/2019

I am grateful for Kyle!

I would give Kyle 10 stars if I could. I hired Kyle for my sons senior pictures and he was a true professional. He had my son feeling confident on his very 1st shot to the last shot by really connecting with him. I can’t wait to get the finished product!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 07/28/2019

Such a pleasure to work with!

Kyle was a joy to work with. You can tell he really loves what he does. He made us feel so comfortable and engaged-which for two people who never take photos- was a feat! His edits were gorgeous and were delivered so fast!

Sent on 11/06/2018

DINO · Married on 07/27/2019

Kyle is a photographer that goes above and beyond! He not only takes outstanding pictures but is really easy to work with. I traveled to Seattle all the way from Pittsburgh to propose to my girlfriend for a surprise proposal and he adjusted his schedule to accommodate me. Not only did he wake up really earlier in the morning(3-4am) but he hiked up two miles up a mountain to capture our proposal. He is a phenomenal guy and super dedicated on capturing the most spectacular pictures! Very affordable photographer and will fit anyone’s budget! Thank you for all your amazing,hard work Kyle!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Habey · Married on 07/20/2019

Kyle is an amazing photographer and a joy to work with! Choosing him to take your photos will be the best decision you make. Don't miss out, you won't regret it!

Haney · Married on 07/20/2019

Kyle has helped us have a great experience since we first came in contact with him! He is extremely courteous, professional, and responsive. In our search for the perfect photographer for our wedding we (luckily) came across Kyle after reaching out to several other photographers who were either not responsive or not that professional. Our interaction with Kyle from the very beginning was wonderful. We recently had our engagement shoot with Kyle, and it was better than I could've even imagined. He helped us be loose and we truly enjoyed our time together. Instead of just asking us to smile we naturally were smiling as a result of his friendliness and great sense of humor. He even had a short turnaround of less than a week in getting the pictures to us, which was amazing in itself. He's truly passionate and in love with his craft. If you want beautiful photos, reach out to Kyle!

Kaylee · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic from the beginning

We are thankful we found Kyle. He has gone above and beyond to work with us and meet our expectations. Our engagement shoot was easy-going and fun, and we love all of the photos! We look forward to having Kyle with us to shoot our wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kaia · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful person and photographer!

Kyle was one of the easiest vendors to work with! He was always responsive and straightforward. He did a great job photographing our reception and captured lots of beautiful candid moments!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Maxx

Maxx Lopez · Married on 07/04/2019

Memories to last for generations

Before getting married, I went to a wedding expo and viewed vendor after vendor, some I really liked - but expressed little to no interest in myself. I found Kyle and his business through a friend and saw his work on Instagram and instantly pulled my then-fiancee on board for our wedding (7/4/2019). Kyle is a true professional and more importantly, a fantastic and entertaining person. There were a few occasions during my wedding where I thought were cringe-worthy and hope whatever photos were being taken, I wouldn't see them in print. But the photo of the best man forgetting the rings in the middle of the ceremony - I'm framing that photo to show my kids one day their goofy uncle who had to run back to the dressing room to grab the rings. Even those photos with the awkward moments were honestly still so beautiful and captured just at the right angle and that still has a funny story to tell behind the picture taken.
    The photos of the first look were my favorite overall, in the moment, I was sweating, trying not to get my heels caught on the boardwalk, fall over, and of course it was the first time I would see my soon-to-be husband so I was a nervous wreck. The photos came out so beautiful and stunning I couldn't believe his work of art. I've already referred him to a few of my friends who are putting together their own weddings in 2020 and I can't recommend his services enough. You'll be absolutely astonished by the work he puts in and the great friend you'll make out of it.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Julia

Julia John · Married on 06/30/2019

Kyle did an awesome job photographing our wedding

Kyle did an awesome job photographing our wedding. The photos turned out amazing and we have so many different shots to choose from for making photo albums and framing. We particularly liked that Kyle was willing to give us the high resolution digital copies of the photos he took. Kyle was a really good sport when taking photos of our family and everyone was goofing off and being silly. He still managed to get great photos of the family in spite of this.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Klear Photography 9
  • Vi Le

Vi Le · Married on 06/22/2019

A perfect, friendly photographer that goes above and beyond expectations!

Kyle was absolutely the best decision we could have made for selecting our photographer. Right from the beginning and throughout the whole process leading up to our wedding day, Kyle kept in touch with us through email exchanges. From simple back and forth conversations (sometimes just friendly messages unrelated to the wedding) and periodic check ups to see how we were doing, we could tell right away that he was a person with positive energy and we were able to establish a real connection of comfort. He went above and beyond expectations by being a comforting ear when we needed someone to consult for other vendor selections; in fact, it was through Kyle that we found our amazing DJ Scott Fijolek.

When the big day came around, everything felt so natural, our entire bridal party LOVED Kyle and had such a good time taking pictures. By the end of the night, it truly felt like Kyle was an old friend.

Oh and of course, the preview pictures he sent were incredible. He has a fantastic eye for photography, he has a fun, friendly, and inviting presence, and we would HIGHLY recommend him to any of our family, friends, or anyone needing a fantastic photographer.

- Jeremie & Vi

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Klear Photography 10
    Klear Photography 11

Klear Photography's reply:

Wow... You went beyond and seriously rocked my night with this... Thank you forever and ever for being who you both are... Just the genuine love that you both have for everyone around you is so beautiful! The joy and honor is allll mine!
  • Wendy

Wendy Luo · Married on 03/29/2019

The words cant explain the joy when I look at the photos~

I think it is the smartest choice to invite Kyle for our pre-wedding photographer. He really done a good job. Not only me, my friends and family love his photo style, natural and beautiful. They are a piece of art. His photos don't just show, but tell a story. He did make my day. Lol,it is 4am. OMG! I still cannot get over of that. I am too excited to have sleep since I got the photos.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Klear Photography 12

J Tan · Married on 03/11/2019

Amazing experience and special documenter

Kyle was supremely professional and was very kind and easy to work with! Also the post-event downloads and digitalization worked very smooth. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Renee · Married on 12/12/2018

Sensational Photographer!

Kyle is an amazing photographer and has a great personality! Super easy to work with, communicates well, and is very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a professional photographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Karla Prater · Married on 12/07/2018

So supportive and present

Kyle captured our wedding so perfectly. We had a small wedding of 20 and he was able to get all requested photos, candids, and couples shots in such a short time. He felt like he was part of the group- our family just loved him. He has warmth like a good friend- throughout the entire wedding planning process he checked in on us to make sure we were doing OK and always offered to do anything we needed of him. He is so professional and was so fun to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Klear Photography 13

Brian · Married on 12/05/2018

He has been very generous and flexible with working with me and I would recommend over everyone!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Klear Photography 14
    Klear Photography 15
    Klear Photography 16

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

Working with Kyle is amazing. He clear is a pro and is so good at photography, but he is very humble and fun to work with. You would want to recommend him to everyone who needs a photographer. Final deliverables are also beyond expectation - fast, high quality, and more photos. We're very lucky to have worked with Kyle for our once-in-a-life-time engagement photos!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Caitlin Cotton · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Kyle was so kind and helpful to us on and leading up to our big day! He had great ideas and listened to what was important to us as well. Kyle was super helpful, and made us feel comfortable and taken care of on what had potential to be a stressful day. He and his team captured so many beautiful moments for us. We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

I found Kyle on Thumbtack while searching for engagement photographers, and I am so glad I did! He responded to all my questions and emails quickly and thoroughly. When we met him for the engagement photos, he took the time to get to know us and make us feel comfortable. The photos were amazing! And that's saying something - my husband and I are both pretty awkward in front of a camera. Naturally, we became friends and I had no doubt I wanted Kyle to capture our big day as well. He worked with our budget and my requests. The week or so before the wedding (when I started to freak out about all the details), Kyle was extremely helpful and so full of information and suggestions to make things flow better. He kept us on time on the big day, but made it so I was comfortable and didn't feel rushed or stressed about time. I'm so glad we found him - I highly recommend Klear Photography for your big day!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Klear Photography's reply:

Hey Ana! I appreciate your kind words! You have no idea how much fun I had with you both. I cannot believe you and Parker and I've been talking since early 2017... You are officially married! I am so lucky and honored to have been your photographer, but most importantly, honored to be considered a friend! Also, yall ain't awkward! Yall are ridiculously beautiful people!

Emily Mo · Married on 10/28/2018

Personable, Professional, Fun, Amazing Photos

Kyle is an absolute pleasure to work with and he absolutely goes above and beyond all expectations! With Kyle, you don’t just get an amazing photographer, you also get an outstanding wedding professional who has the experience and the skills to make your day even better than anticipated. We felt one hundred percent comfortable with Kyle telling us what to do, where to stand, how to look and we trusted him completely. Plus, he does a great job at coordinating a large family with a lot of requested group photos! He knows how to get outstanding shots, and the photos truly speak for themselves. I could not give Kyle a more glowing recommendation – he’ll make it comfortable and fun, with the end result being amazing photos that you’ll cherish forever. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 12/06/2018

Klear Photography's reply:

Emily & Prestin!!! I am dying here cause seriously, I am so fortunate to have met you both and had the honor to support you on your beautiful wedding! I am also very lucky to have met two amazing people who I can say are my friends!!! Thanks again times a million!

Haeseong · Married on 10/06/2018

Kyle was very rofessional and easy to work with. He turned out photos very quickly and the photos we received were one of the best ones we’ve ever had. We are so impressed by his work and definitely want to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lenzi · Married on 09/09/2018

A truly caring team

Thank you Kyle and Team for making my wedding day a day to remember! Everything went smoothly and I cannot describe how much I loved each and every photo! They were able to capture every detail so I literally feel like I’m reliving the best day of my life over and over again.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Klear Photography 17
    Klear Photography 18
    Klear Photography 19
    Klear Photography 20
    Klear Photography 21

Hello Lenzi!

The honor and joy was all mine! Seriously I loved each moment that I got to share with you! I am just so happy for you and happy 6 month anniversary!!! If you ever need anything, just know that you have a friend here for you!

Warmly,
    Kyle

Aiko · Married on 08/27/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Kyle and the service he offers. He is efficient and gets the shots in a short amount of time. As a subject I felt so at ease and it was like the camera wasn't even there! We were chatting most of the time and he managed to get so many beautiful shots of me. His turn around time is so fast and I appreciated the amount of care that went into my photos-he customized the editing to fit my brand and personality. He's all around a joy to work with!

Sent on 08/16/2018