Klear Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Annie J. Getting married on 03/05/2022

KlearPhotography

KlearPhotography was so much fun to work with! He was a great director of our pictures. Honestly, there's no need to look any further - after getting our engagement pictures, I went print crazy and ordered all our pictures along with canvas prints to put around my home. One of the reasons I liked working with Klear (besides the amazing pictures), was that his understanding that not everyone is comfortable with a camera pointing right at them and sometimes 2 inches from their faces. He let us know in advance what his ideas are and kept my husband and I laughing the whole time so we were able to relax. It was definitely a fun experience and the time flew by. Thank you for the amazing photos! I can't wait to work with you again on our wedding!
    Jessica P. Getting married on 02/07/2022

Amazing Photographer!

We hired Kyle to be the photographer for our (COVID) wedding. Even with all the changes we kept having to make, Kyle was super flexible and easy to work with. On our wedding date, he helped us feel super comfortable and our pictures came out amazing!!
  • Sam
    Sam J. Married on 10/08/2021

10/10 would recommend

Kyle did such an amazing job with our engagement photos and made it such an enjoyable and special experience. He was incredibly flexible with timing and scheduling. He is such a great person and we immediately felt comfortable with him! I absolutely love his editing style and he really guided us on to pose so that he could get the best shots!
  • Catherine
    Catherine H. Married on 10/02/2021

Punctual, genuine and a great eye

If you're someone who wants a photographer that genuinely cares about your vision and understands your style, Kyle is perfect for you. My husband and I were so comfortable during both engagement and wedding shoots all thanks to Kyley's professionalism and ability to make the best of any snags that came our way. Our photos are timeless and beautiful. From beginning to end and beyond, he is the best!
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn C. Married on 09/10/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Kyle was so amazing to work with! He took the time to get to know us and figure out what we wanted in our photos. Leading up to the photoshoot, Kyle was available for questions and advice and always quick to respond. The day our photo shoot was scheduled, the weather was awful, Kyle took the time to check out the location early in the day and let us know he thought it would be best to reschedule, and even with our (and his) tight schedule, he was so accommodating to get us rescheduled. The photoshoot was so much fun; Kyle is easy to be around and made the experience relaxing and enjoyable. I would absolutely recommend Kyle, his style is so beautiful and he really cares about the people he works with.
  • Alix
    Alix R. Married on 07/18/2021

Kyle will be your favorite photographer!

Kyle was an absolute dream to work with for our engagement shoot and our wedding day and he will absolutely be my go-to photographer for future events. My husband and I are both camera shy and hadn’t had professional photos taken of us since our high school senior portraits! Kyle made us both feel so at ease that it didn’t feel like we were in front of the camera. He was so celebratory of every moment and really went above and beyond to make us feel special. We received our wedding photo gallery and I can’t stop swooning. Kyle is so talented! He notices every little detail and it shows in his work. You’ll be glad you booked him!
  • Albert
    Albert C. Married on 07/06/2021

Great Engagement Photos

I worked with Kyle as part of an engagement photoshoot, and it was a great experience. Setting up the shoot was easy and painless--I was able to give Kyle my location and rough time of arrival, and when I got there, he was set up, hidden, and ready to go. After candid photographs, Kyle made sure that the rest of the photoshoot was fun and exciting, as much a part of the day as the proposal itself. The photographs themselves were also amazing, and both of us are very satisfied. I'd definitely recommend Kyle to anybody wanting to get great engagement or wedding photographs.

Klear Photography's reply:

Thanks Albert! Miss ya two and hope you two are staying safe and healthy during this time! If you ever need absolutely anything, just let me know!!!
  • Adriana
    Adriana Married on 06/26/2021

Wonderfully, relaxing, fun

Kyle made our engagement shoot so magically easy. I am not one that is shy but usually photographers that I have worked with don’t really fill the quietness when taking photos, majority of the time they speak when giving direction. Kyle was the total opposite; he constantly made my fiancé and I laugh , we talked about personally life, cracked jokes as if we have been friends for years, and on top of that our photos came out more perfect than I could have imagined. I highly recommend him! He’s a great man and great photographer.
  • Ariel
    Ariel M. Married on 05/09/2021

Highly Recommend Kyle!

I planned a surprise proposal for my fiancée, and Kyle was absolutely incredible. He captured all of the precious shots as the moment happened, and we did a photo session with him following. We felt so comfortable with him and felt like we could be ourselves in front of the camera. Neither of us have had a photo session before, but he calmed our nerves, and we truly felt like we were just spending time with a friend. He also got our pictures back to us the same night! They turned out to be absolutely stunning - not only do we love them, but our family and friends have commented on how extraordinary they are. We loved working with Kyle and plan to do so again in the future!
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 10/06/2020

I will only need 1 photographer for the rest of my life.

Kyle is both a family friend and photographed both my engagement and my weddding. As someone who hates being in front of a camera, it is so important to me to have someone who made me feel at ease, took flattering shots, and also told me what to do during the shoot!! Kyle was all of these things and more and is a joy to work with. I highly recommend hiring him for whatever photography needs you have in your life as I will continue to be doing so. Looking forward to maternity shoots, newborn shoots, and family photos in the coming years.
    Noir G. Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing!!!

Kyle is an amazing photographer and he makes you feel super comfortable through out the whole photo session! It really makes you have the best pictures and brings out the beauty in you! You would regret not going with him!
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 09/22/2020

The best photographer!

Kyle was our photographer for both our engagement and wedding pictures. He was very flexible when we had to push back our engagement shoot a few times due to weather, and when both locations we chose for our engagement shoot didn't turn out the way we anticipated, Kyle was very positive and still made it work! My husband and I are very awkward when it comes to getting our pictures taken but he made it so comfortable and easy by giving us guidance on how to pose and compliments throughout the shoot that really encouraged us. On our wedding day, Kyle went above and beyond. Our wedding photos turned out absolutely INCREDIBLE. Seriously. I was so impressed that he was able to capture every moment of our special day. I highly recommend him if you are in need of a photographer and we will definitely be working with him again in the future to capture more life events!
    Ali Married on 08/11/2020

So many pictures!

This was the only photographer we found that was so willing to send us all the pictures. We go soooooo many to choose from which we appreciated. Overall the shoot was fun. Can't wait to work with Kyle again in the future
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve F. Married on 07/27/2020

Amazing Photographer, made our wedding so special!

We had initially planned a big wedding, then COVID hit and our plan changed about 20 times. Kyle was totally flexible and accommodated us so well, even though things were changing almost every week as we got closer and closer to the wedding. Our photos turned out beautifully and perfectly captured our day. He also did our engagement photos which turned out amazing. We loved working with Kyle, he has an incredible eye and we definitely hope to work with him for future photos, I'd definitely recommend him to anyone for any wedding or other event. Not only is he incredibly skilled but he was very chill and accommodating during an incredibly stressful time, and he is also just a really fun and awesome person.
    Alison Married on 07/25/2020
    Kyle was amazing!! Always responded so quickly and with such enthusiasm he always wade sure we were happy with everything and very open to ideas. I was amazed at how quickly he made both my fiancé and I comfortable in front of the camera. Especially my fiancé who hates to take photos and hates to smile, but we got so many good shots I was so happy! Kyle also goes above and beyond on the photos. He gave us more edited shots than we expected which was an amazing surprise and the turn around was within the same week! He also was very good with our dog when he wasn’t in the photo which was a bonus! We loved working with Kyle and we love our photos!
    Emily W. Married on 07/10/2020

Kyle was everything we wanted in a photographer!

Kyle did an amazing job with our engagement photos, he was super flexible and was able to fit our schedule and needs precisely. My fiance and I had so much fun working with him and the photos that we got were everything we could have asked for! If you can get Kyle for any photo shoot that you need, do it!
  • Armin
    Armin A. Married on 02/09/2020

The perfect photographer for any event!

I can't thank Kyle enough for the wonderful work he and his crew did in photographing my mother's surprise 80th birthday. I knew his shooting style was perfect for the event, and as a fellow photographer, I absolutely appreciate everything about his photography. Kyle was always communicative and ensured that he fully understood the event's needs. He was great to work with and I recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding or event photographer!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/13/2019
    Kyle was easy to work with and easy to communicate with before/after our shoot. When we wanted to edit our bundle to fit our budget he worked with us. He provides great photos in an amazing time and even checks on you after he’s sent out the final edits just to make sure you’re happy with them. He’s amazing!
  • F
    Frank Married on 10/12/2019

Best Service and Quality

Kyle Lim of Seattle, WA flew across the country to Washington DC to shoot not only our engagement but for our day of as well. He coordinated our videographer and second shooter for our big day. In a busy city where logistics and communication are key, Kyle's team handled the day with ease without missing any detail in capturing our wedding day. If you're looking for a photographer who genuinely cares about your day with skills to match, you will not be disappointed by hiring Klear Photography.
    Reylene M. Married on 10/10/2019

I am grateful for Kyle!

I would give Kyle 10 stars if I could. I hired Kyle for my sons senior pictures and he was a true professional. He had my son feeling confident on his very 1st shot to the last shot by really connecting with him. I can’t wait to get the finished product!!
  • Troy
    Troy Married on 09/16/2019

Amazing photos and experience

Kyle is an amazing photographer that sets himself apart from others with his artistic shots that you can only find with select photographers. He takes into account many different aspects of getting beautiful and candid shots while making it fun for everyone. During our engagement shoot and wedding photos we felt like we were on a fun date with Kyle accompanying us! I would absolutely recommend using Kyle for any photo occasion. His kind demeanor and easy approachability are a bonus and his work ethic is inspiring. He was incredibly busy while editing our wedding photos, but we were still stunned by the excellent caliber of work we were given. Thank you Kyle for all of your hard work and artistry!
  • Ming
    Ming Married on 09/02/2019

Best in the biz

Words cannot express my gratitude for Kyle’s hard work and dedication he spent on our engagement and wedding photos. He is hands down the best there is in the PNW. He captured everyone one of our best and romantic moments on our special day. On top of that he is by far one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. After interviewing a handful of photographers I knew he was the one because of his warm and energetic personality and world class talent. Don’t waste your money anywhere else because Kyle is the best money can buy. He earned a customer for life.
  • Betty
    Betty Married on 07/28/2019

Such a pleasure to work with!

Kyle was a joy to work with. You can tell he really loves what he does. He made us feel so comfortable and engaged-which for two people who never take photos- was a feat! His edits were gorgeous and were delivered so fast!
    Dino Married on 07/27/2019
    Kyle is a photographer that goes above and beyond! He not only takes outstanding pictures but is really easy to work with. I traveled to Seattle all the way from Pittsburgh to propose to my girlfriend for a surprise proposal and he adjusted his schedule to accommodate me. Not only did he wake up really earlier in the morning(3-4am) but he hiked up two miles up a mountain to capture our proposal. He is a phenomenal guy and super dedicated on capturing the most spectacular pictures! Very affordable photographer and will fit anyone’s budget! Thank you for all your amazing,hard work Kyle!