Klear Photography Reviews

Klear Photography 5
Klear Photography 6
Klear Photography 7

Jonathan · Getting married on 12/01/2026

I had a great experience with Kyle during my graduation photoshoot. He was able to accommodate my busy schedule and not only that, he finished editing all the photos very quickly as he promised! He really make sure that your whole experience throughout the day was a personal one. He gave me advices for life post graduation and that really made the process more comfortable and personal. His professionalism was reflected in the punctuality of his work and his knowledge and passion of photography can be felt during my experience with Kyle. His strive for perfection was shown for always trying to get that perfect light flare. I highly recommend him for weddings, graduations, company socials.. whatever it is. Thanks a bunch Kyle!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Klear Photography 8

Alison · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Kyle was amazing!! Always responded so quickly and with such enthusiasm he always wade sure we were happy with everything and very open to ideas. I was amazed at how quickly he made both my fiancé and I comfortable in front of the camera. Especially my fiancé who hates to take photos and hates to smile, but we got so many good shots I was so happy! Kyle also goes above and beyond on the photos. He gave us more edited shots than we expected which was an amazing surprise and the turn around was within the same week! He also was very good with our dog when he wasn’t in the photo which was a bonus! We loved working with Kyle and we love our photos!

• Sara

Sara · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Kyle was easy to work with and easy to communicate with before/after our shoot. When we wanted to edit our bundle to fit our budget he worked with us. He provides great photos in an amazing time and even checks on you after he’s sent out the final edits just to make sure you’re happy with them. He’s amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Betty

Betty · Getting married on 07/28/2019

Such a pleasure to work with!

Kyle was a joy to work with. You can tell he really loves what he does. He made us feel so comfortable and engaged-which for two people who never take photos- was a feat! His edits were gorgeous and were delivered so fast!

Sent on 11/06/2018

DINO · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Kyle is a photographer that goes above and beyond! He not only takes outstanding pictures but is really easy to work with. I traveled to Seattle all the way from Pittsburgh to propose to my girlfriend for a surprise proposal and he adjusted his schedule to accommodate me. Not only did he wake up really earlier in the morning(3-4am) but he hiked up two miles up a mountain to capture our proposal. He is a phenomenal guy and super dedicated on capturing the most spectacular pictures! Very affordable photographer and will fit anyone’s budget! Thank you for all your amazing,hard work Kyle!

Habey · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Kyle is an amazing photographer and a joy to work with! Choosing him to take your photos will be the best decision you make. Don't miss out, you won't regret it!

Haney · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Kyle has helped us have a great experience since we first came in contact with him! He is extremely courteous, professional, and responsive. In our search for the perfect photographer for our wedding we (luckily) came across Kyle after reaching out to several other photographers who were either not responsive or not that professional. Our interaction with Kyle from the very beginning was wonderful. We recently had our engagement shoot with Kyle, and it was better than I could've even imagined. He helped us be loose and we truly enjoyed our time together. Instead of just asking us to smile we naturally were smiling as a result of his friendliness and great sense of humor. He even had a short turnaround of less than a week in getting the pictures to us, which was amazing in itself. He's truly passionate and in love with his craft. If you want beautiful photos, reach out to Kyle!

Kaylee · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic from the beginning

We are thankful we found Kyle. He has gone above and beyond to work with us and meet our expectations. Our engagement shoot was easy-going and fun, and we love all of the photos! We look forward to having Kyle with us to shoot our wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Wendy

Wendy Luo · Married on 03/29/2019

The words cant explain the joy when I look at the photos~

I think it is the smartest choice to invite Kyle for our pre-wedding photographer. He really done a good job. Not only me, my friends and family love his photo style, natural and beautiful. They are a piece of art. His photos don't just show, but tell a story. He did make my day. Lol,it is 4am. OMG! I still cannot get over of that. I am too excited to have sleep since I got the photos.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Klear Photography 9

J Tan · Married on 03/11/2019

Amazing experience and special documenter

Kyle was supremely professional and was very kind and easy to work with! Also the post-event downloads and digitalization worked very smooth. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Renee · Married on 12/12/2018

Sensational Photographer!

Kyle is an amazing photographer and has a great personality! Super easy to work with, communicates well, and is very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a professional photographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Karla Prater · Married on 12/07/2018

So supportive and present

Kyle captured our wedding so perfectly. We had a small wedding of 20 and he was able to get all requested photos, candids, and couples shots in such a short time. He felt like he was part of the group- our family just loved him. He has warmth like a good friend- throughout the entire wedding planning process he checked in on us to make sure we were doing OK and always offered to do anything we needed of him. He is so professional and was so fun to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Klear Photography 10

Brian · Married on 12/05/2018

He has been very generous and flexible with working with me and I would recommend over everyone!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Klear Photography 11
    Klear Photography 12
    Klear Photography 13

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

Working with Kyle is amazing. He clear is a pro and is so good at photography, but he is very humble and fun to work with. You would want to recommend him to everyone who needs a photographer. Final deliverables are also beyond expectation - fast, high quality, and more photos. We're very lucky to have worked with Kyle for our once-in-a-life-time engagement photos!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Caitlin Cotton · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Kyle was so kind and helpful to us on and leading up to our big day! He had great ideas and listened to what was important to us as well. Kyle was super helpful, and made us feel comfortable and taken care of on what had potential to be a stressful day. He and his team captured so many beautiful moments for us. We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Emily Mo · Married on 10/28/2018

Personable, Professional, Fun, Amazing Photos

Kyle is an absolute pleasure to work with and he absolutely goes above and beyond all expectations! With Kyle, you don’t just get an amazing photographer, you also get an outstanding wedding professional who has the experience and the skills to make your day even better than anticipated. We felt one hundred percent comfortable with Kyle telling us what to do, where to stand, how to look and we trusted him completely. Plus, he does a great job at coordinating a large family with a lot of requested group photos! He knows how to get outstanding shots, and the photos truly speak for themselves. I could not give Kyle a more glowing recommendation – he’ll make it comfortable and fun, with the end result being amazing photos that you’ll cherish forever. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 12/06/2018

Klear Photography's reply:

Emily & Prestin!!! I am dying here cause seriously, I am so fortunate to have met you both and had the honor to support you on your beautiful wedding! I am also very lucky to have met two amazing people who I can say are my friends!!! Thanks again times a million!

Haeseong · Married on 10/06/2018

Kyle was very rofessional and easy to work with. He turned out photos very quickly and the photos we received were one of the best ones we’ve ever had. We are so impressed by his work and definitely want to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lenzi · Married on 09/09/2018

A truly caring team

Thank you Kyle and Team for making my wedding day a day to remember! Everything went smoothly and I cannot describe how much I loved each and every photo! They were able to capture every detail so I literally feel like I’m reliving the best day of my life over and over again.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Klear Photography 14
    Klear Photography 15
    Klear Photography 16
    Klear Photography 17
    Klear Photography 18

Klear Photography's reply:

Hello Lenzi!

The honor and joy was all mine! Seriously I loved each moment that I got to share with you! I am just so happy for you and happy 6 month anniversary!!! If you ever need anything, just know that you have a friend here for you!

Warmly,
    Kyle

Aiko · Married on 08/27/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Kyle and the service he offers. He is efficient and gets the shots in a short amount of time. As a subject I felt so at ease and it was like the camera wasn't even there! We were chatting most of the time and he managed to get so many beautiful shots of me. His turn around time is so fast and I appreciated the amount of care that went into my photos-he customized the editing to fit my brand and personality. He's all around a joy to work with!

Klear Photography 19

Aileen · Married on 08/09/2018

Kyle is an awesome photographer! He was able to help us with a last minute Christmas photo shoot for our holiday cards. Kyle did such an amazing job! He was able to capture our squirmy baby daughter and got the pictures back to us quickly. We really like his style and lighting techniques. We've known Kyle for a while too and he is such a positive person, so he's really easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Klear Photography 20

michal · Married on 07/28/2018

Kyle was great! He met us where and when we wanted (even did a short hike with us) for our engagement shoot and took beautiful photos. For our wedding he was fun and professional and made sure to get photos of the whole process from getting ready to the end of the night. We haven't gotten all our photos back yet, but the ones we have seen are great!

Klear Photography 21
    Klear Photography 22
    Klear Photography 23

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Kyle was so great! Friendly and easy to work with and really made us feel at ease during the photos. I appreciate how flexible he was with our timeline and ideas for both our engagement shoot and on the wedding day! The second shooter (Peter) was also great and a friendly, welcome presence. We love our photos - some wonderful shots for sure!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Klear Photography 24

Mercer · Married on 07/07/2018

So Fantastic & Helpful!

Kyle was awesome! I had a couple wedding photos that had some lighting issues and Kyle was able to do an amazing job with them!! So helpful and awesome!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Dakota · Married on 06/22/2018

We loved working with Kyle! My husband and I used Kyle for our engagement photos in Washington and our wedding in Oregon. Kyle goes above and beyond just capturing photos, he checked on us through out our wedding day to make sure we were eating and staying hydrated. He made sure he got the photos on our list but also had great recommendations for photo opportunities. Kyle really is one of the kindest people we have ever met and now call him a friend. We recommend him to all our friends and family and we look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 08/19/2018