Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia Reviews

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 4
Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 5
  • Kerri

Kerri · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Oh my goodness, where to start. Trilogy is beautiful, it was honestly the only place we looked at because I just had this feelings and it was it. And then we met Sylvanna....wow. She is amazing. Sylvanna was there every step of the way. We met several times and each time we met, things seem to get easier and easier. She was cool with last minute changes. We worked with time delays at the actual wedding. There is so much to say, but our wedding was perfect from the ceremony, to the service, from deciding when we were getting married. I just can't say enough. Trilogy at Vistancia is amazing. We got so many compliments on how smooth things went, and how beautiful it was. We couldn't have had that without Trilogy and there wonderful staff. Not to mention the food was amazing too! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Elaine

Elaine Popilek · Married on 12/08/2019

Dream come true

Kiva club is one of the most amazing places ever. If you want your fairytale wedding have it there. Not only is the location beautiful it comes with 2 amazing coordinators that literally do everything for you so you have no worries. And the food, the chicken parm melts in your mouth it was so tasty. The all inclusive packages so worth it.

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 6
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 7
    Sent on 12/18/2019

Cinthia · Married on 11/16/2019

Dream come true!

Can’t say enough about the entire team at Kiva Club. From day 1 they have been nothing short of perfect. We received so many compliments on their delicious food and beautiful venue. Would 1000% recommend. So happy with how everything turned out!! Thank you!!

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 8
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Nina Toomer · Married on 11/09/2019

Kiva Club Wedding Venue

From the beginning to the last absolute minute after the guests had left Kiva personnel were engaged, attentive, and committed to making my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding one to remember. All family and guests were delighted and the event went without problems. It was
    Not stressful thanks to their care. The staff was always a step ahead of all of us in the planning, reminding, refreshing and truest all matters. My hat goes off to Sylvanna, Jennifer and Keri. Thank you all. And if you are reading this review because you have a wedding coming up, this is a place for all. This crew will never let you down.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2019

Outstanding Service!!!

Sylvanna and her team at the Kiva Club are absolutely amazing! They check in with you frequently to confirm that your vendors and event information is correct. The Kiva Club has a variety of preferred vendors that really know what they are doing and make planning your wedding a breeze. The Kiva Club was very flexible in planning and setting up meetings that work best for their couples, and they always do the best they can to make your dream wedding a reality. A big plus is that the coordinators are always on top of everything, especially on the day of the wedding. We were absolutely thrilled to work with the team at the Kiva Club! We were so happy with how everything came together on our wedding day! We 100% recommend having your wedding at the Kiva Club at Trilogy in Vistancia!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Megan Kriess · Married on 10/20/2019

Our fairy tale wedding

Our wedding was more than we could have ever asked for. It was a real life fairy tale and I couldn't have done it without the help of Sylvanna, Kari, and their team. They went above and beyond to help make our dream a reality. Sylvanna is incredibly kind and so good at what she does, she made sure that everything ran smoothly throughout the whole day. Kari- was such a huge help and so attentive! She was by my side helping me with whatever I needed throughout photos, reception, etc. Thank you to the team at kiva club, we appreciate you all so much!

Megan and Jeremy Wallace

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 9
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 10
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 11
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 12
    Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Tressa

Tressa Heigel · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

If you want a beautiful, friendly wedding experience with a team that can make your dreams come true, look no further - Kiva is for you! Since the moment we booked with Sylvanna, we felt absolutely taken care of and listened to. We wanted our wedding to have a lot of unique details and Kiva went above and beyond to make our vision a reality. The entire staff is beyond friendly, the grounds are gorgeous, and the quality of service from both Kiva and the recommended vendors we worked with still has my family and guests gushing about it!

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 13
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 14
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 15
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 06/07/2019

12 out of 10 - Would Recommend!

Kiva Club is a hidden gem! We had a November wedding for 140 guests at Kiva Club and it was amazing. The coordinators are easy to work with, responsive and flexible.

The venue is beautiful and spacious - with multiple ceremony and reception options. And their preferred vendors were incredible too.

I cannot say enough positive things about Kiva Club. If you're looking for a wedding venue, definitely add them to your list!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Jill · Married on 04/27/2019

Best venue

I am not even sure where to start... My husband and I got engaged in the fall of 2017 and decided to start looking around after the holidays for a spring wedding in 2019. Me and a few girlfriends were goggling wedding venues, we came across The Kiva Club and I thought it was really pretty. I noticed they had a Brunch and Bubbly Open House coming up that weekend, we thought sure we would go and check it out. BOY am I glad we did!!! We walked in and were just blown away by how gorgeous it was, we both grew up in Arizona so an outdoor wedding was exactly what we wanted- with the mountains and golf course look. I remember thinking that day "man I would love to get married here, I would for sure feel like a princess." We wanted to make sure we looked at a few places before making such a big decision. After looking at a few other venues we knew The Kiva Club was the place we wanted to get married, so we booked a Venue Tour with Sylvanna that week. From the moment we had our tour, Sylvanna and Jessica made it so easy and stressfree. We loved how it was an all exclusive wedding venue. We had a great time picking out the DJ (Curtis), photographer (Cyndi) and florist (Jodi) they recommended. We knew they would be a great fit in what we wanted for our big day!!!! The girls sure helped us figure out every little detail and made sure it was perfect!!!!! I cant thank everyone enough for helping make sure the planning was fun and easy and making our day PERFECT!!!!!! Sylvanna, Jessica, Karie and Justine thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You went above and beyond making our families day perfect!!!!! I sure will miss you girls checking in on how wedding planning is going and to see if we need anything!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jill,
    Thank YOU and Lance for putting your trust in The Kiva Club to help coordinate your dream wedding. Jessica, Karie, Justine and I enjoyed every minute planning with you two. We love our jobs because of amazing couple like you. We cant wait to see what happily ever after has in store for you and Lance.

Megan Procaccini · Married on 02/11/2019

The best day of our lives

If you want to make your dream a reality- you MUST have your wedding here! Sylvanna and Karie are exceptional! These women worked diligently to execute our wedding flawlessly. They were patient, kind, and true professionals every step of the way. Our guests raved about the beauty of the venue and the delicious food. My husband and I worried about nothing and were able to bask in our love all day long! It was the best day of our lives. We will forever be grateful to Sylvanna and Karie

Sent on 11/08/2019

Stephany Rodriguez · Married on 12/07/2018

beyound professional and great customer service

Since the moment we met up with Sylvana and Jessica to plan out my wedding, it has been nothing but great customer service. Jessica got my husband and I a reservation to do food tasting before our wedding day, which I thought that it was AMAZING! Our wedding day wouldn't of have been more than what I expected. Since pre-wedding day till my wedding day, the communication with Jessica and Slyvana was always there. Fast responders too. On my wedding day I absolutely loved how helpful the whole crew was helping me get things down from my car and helping me just get relaxed for that day. I was so surprised and in love with how the wedding venue and ceremony came out. As with the decorations and little details, everything was just outstanding and more than what I imagined my wedding to be like. I cannot not find anything bad to say about Jessica, Sylvana, and their crew , but just positive and great things about them. I definitely would go back if I ever have an event.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • O

ollga · Married on 05/06/2018

Sylvanna and Jessica hands down are the best people to work with for you dream wedding. They are both super attentive to detail and the day of coordinator is extremely good at her job and offers great service. I had looked at about six other venue, and ended up choosing this venue because of all the amenities and luxurious feel it offers. The grounds are so gorgeous and most of their preferred vendors I was extremely happy with.

The only con we had was the reverend did not go off our script that we had edited for her to read.

If you want the wedding of your dreams and an amazing venue... look no further than Kiva Club.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Ollga and Travis,
    Thank you both for the fabulous review! We already miss talking to you on a daily basis! :) Ollga, you looked absolutely amazing on your wedding day. After all your hard work of deciding on colors and decor, we are so happy to hear that we helped make your dream wedding come to life. Please keep in touch. We want to see your journey with Travis. Wishing you all the best, <3 Kiva Weddings

Kara · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband Garrett and I truly enjoyed working with Sylvanna and Jessica with the Kiva club. They made us feel so comfortable along the way and were extremely flexible And patient with us when we changed our minds countless times. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and everything was perfect down to the smallest detail.

Kara and Garrett Yoder

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kara,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Working with you and Garrett was a dream come true. We loved getting to know the both of you and your families. We can't wait to watch the both of you grow. Please come visit us soon!

<3 Always, Kiva Club Weddings

Mariah · Married on 02/24/2018

I looked at 15 different venues in Arizona all for very different reasons. Not even one of them fit every detail that I was looking for. One venue was great, but an awful wedding planner. One wedding planner was fabulous but had terrible food.
    This is the only venue that I found that had absolutely everything that I was looking for.
    The beautiful view, the fabulous wedding coordinators (who care about you day), the food was great, the staff was always kind, the ability to have an outside ceremony and inside reception with a big dance floor. They had it all!
    Sylvanna and Jessica helped coordinate and plan my wedding all the way through the end of the night. They always checked in when things were coming up and emailed and called me back quickly with any question that I may have had.
    I would choose this venue a million times over again.
    Thank you Sylvanna and Jessica for making our day perfect and run smoothly. Not one thing went wrong and that is something that I can't thank you both enough for. You pour your heart into each bride and each wedding.
    XX Mariah & Carlen

Sent on 03/17/2018

Mariah,
    Thank you so much for the fabulous review! You were the most beautiful bride and it was so much fun to work with the both of you. What we loved most about your wedding was that it showed the personality of you both. Please keep in touch with us, we would love to watch your marriage grow <3 always, Kiva Club Weddings

babak · Married on 01/27/2018

I highly recommed Kiva Club at Vistancia . I consider myself a pretty hard person to work with, since I expect things to be done precisely. also i'm not available all the time due to work schedule. I cant thank Sylvanna enough for putting up with me, and arranging everything to be perfect. we love the venue, the food, the pictures and videogropher she recommended. she pretty much takes detail notes and i was surprised to see my wedding file stack that she had every details in there. she was available and her response were as quick as if she was waiting for your text or phone call. everything went perfect with the wedding and we don't have a single complain or critic of this place and i would absolutely with 100% confident recommend sylvanna at Kiva Club if you want to have your magical wedding ceremony with no hassle and very much cost effective.

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 16
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 17
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 18
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 19
    Sent on 02/12/2018

Babak,
    Thank you so much for the fabulous review. We were so honored to be a part of your special day, it was one we definitely won't forget. You have a gorgeous bride and both of you were the sweetest to work with. We wish both of you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2017

We could not have asked for a better experience than what we had with Trilogy. The venue is beautiful and the staff is incredible. Sylvanna, Keri, and Jessica were helpful, organized, kind and went above and beyond for us on and before our wedding day. Each person at Trilogy that we interacted with throughout the process was friendly, reliable and accommodating. The process of planning with Sylvanna and Jessica was stress free, and the outcome on our wedding day exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Trilogy!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. You were the most beautiful bride and we will keep sharing all of your gorgeous photos for years to come. We wish you a lifetime full of love and happiness with your husband!

Garrett · Married on 11/04/2017

If I had the ability to give Trilogy at Vistancia and their team a 10.0/5.0, I would. My now wife and I were blown away with Sylvanna and her team. Their dedication to making our dream come true far exceeded our expectations. Even more impressive than the beautiful venue is that they had listened to everything we had wanted and executed those wishes to the fullest with great attention to detail. My wife and I were terribly afraid of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, but in that year of planning we did not feel an ounce of stress, all thanks to the Trilogy team.
    To say it plainly, our wedding and everything leading up to it was perfect and we cannot thank Trilogy enough.

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 20
    Sent on 11/10/2017

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your wife. We are so sad it is over but oh so happy it was your dream wedding. Thank you for putting your faith into us, we wanted to make it completely perfect! We wish you guys a lifetime full of love and happiness.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

The girls are AMAZING! Their service exceeded our expectations. We both felt so comfortable knowing they were going to be contacting everyone the day of. Would most definitely recommend to anyone! They were extremely nice and were always so attentive to our needs!

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 21
    Sent on 10/27/2017

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the fabulous review. You and your husband were so much fun to work with and you two were the sweetest. We are so honored you chose us to host your special day. We will be sharing your gorgeous wedding photos for years to come! We wish the both of you a lifetime full of love and happiness!

Angelo · Married on 05/21/2017

We would like to give Trilogy at Vistancia 10 stars!! Carmela and Sylvanna couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating. Every vendor who knew about Trilogy only said positive things about these wedding coordinators. We had the feeling anything was possible with our wedding dreams from decor to scenery. The dance floor was HUGE! We chose Mexican food and it was really tasty. The staff set up our wedding decorations indoor and outdoors exactly as we envisioned and instructed. The facility was extremely clean and well kept. Whenever we needed anything throughout our wedding planning process, the wedding coordinators were there to help us and answer even the most detailed questions. We had nothing but positive feedback and happy guests at our wedding. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful which we will enjoy forever!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Audrey · Married on 04/29/2017

I really don’t know where to start because it’s as if I know that writing this will really the last time I’ll get to work together with Sylvanna, Carmela, and the amazing staff at Trilogy. These ladies become quickly like family, and knowing that my wedding day at Trilogy is over is very bittersweet. There are not enough good things to say about this venue. They will make sure everything is perfect from day one-and my wedding day was no exception. Between incessant questions, requests and indecisiveness, both Sylvanna and Carmela always responded promptly and with pleasure. It was as if they were planning their own weddings. They have amazing attention to detail and will take all of the stress out of your wedding day. If something went wrong on my wedding day, I didn’t know about it because they handle everything. You get to just enjoy your wedding. The grounds were beautiful, the service was impeccable, and the day turned out to be just like the wedding I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl. Sylvanna and Carmela are real life fairy-tale God mothers, and they will make any wedding dream come true.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2017

Trilogy at Vistancia is an AMAZING venue! We had a great time planning our wedding, the coordinators are awesome to work with, and we had a fun, unique, and worry free wedding day! The venue is beautiful, we have zero complaints. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Alisha · Married on 01/21/2017

Sylvanna and Carmela are amazingly helpful in all aspects of planning for our wedding. As much as we fell in love with the location, they truly go out of their ways to make our experience as stress-free and wonderful as possible. They were extremely flexible and very helpful in selecting and dealing with vendors. The package itself at Trilogy also contained many free perks that would cost extra at other locations, and Kiva Club is gorgeous. Overall, highly recommended, and we're truly happy we kept looking after finding another venue that we thought was adequate.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 01/01/2017

Highly recommended! The wedding coordinators Sylvana and Carmela are absolutely amazing. They are flexible, relational, professional, responsible, and easy to communicate with. They cared about our wedding dream and did their best to make every detail of it come true. Having our wedding here helped make it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Miranda · Married on 11/12/2016

Trilogy at Vistancia Kiva club was a stunning wedding venue! They provide wedding packages where your decisions for food, flowers, photography, and decor can all be made by choosing from their preferred vendor list. Sylvanna and Carmela, the wedding coordinators, handle all interactions with the vendors, making your wedding as stress free as possible. At the rehearsal dinner it was noted that one of the songs chosen was from a local violinist and Carmela put a phone call into him and he was able to play live. Ethan Rose did a phenomenal job adding a touch of elegance and intimacy to the wedding that a recording could not do.

The ceremony was beautiful, everything I wanted done was exactly as I had planned with Sylvanna.
    The service we received was excellent - during the reception, the staff made sure my new husband and I had food on our plates before anyone else did. Words can not describe how delicious the food prepared by the chef was. The portions were hot and a generous amount to eat.

I would recommend Trilogy at Vistancia for your dream wedding! I can guarantee they will turn your dream into a reality.

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/04/2016

So far, I love my venue and Sylvanna! She is so helpful and is willing to do whatever it takes to have my dream wedding come true. The venue itself is gorgeous and I am so glad I took the time to go for a tour. I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2015