Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia Reviews

151 Reviews for Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia

151 Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia Reviews
  • Kerri

Kerri · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Oh my goodness, where to start. Trilogy is beautiful, it was honestly the only place we looked at because I just had this feelings and it was it. And then we met Sylvanna....wow. She is amazing. Sylvanna was there every step of the way. We met several times and each time we met, things seem to get easier and easier. She was cool with last minute changes. We worked with time delays at the actual wedding. There is so much to say, but our wedding was perfect from the ceremony, to the service, from deciding when we were getting married. I just can't say enough. Trilogy at Vistancia is amazing. We got so many compliments on how smooth things went, and how beautiful it was. We couldn't have had that without Trilogy and there wonderful staff. Not to mention the food was amazing too! Thank you so much!!!!

• O

ollga · Married on 05/06/2018

Sylvanna and Jessica hands down are the best people to work with for you dream wedding. They are both super attentive to detail and the day of coordinator is extremely good at her job and offers great service. I had looked at about six other venue, and ended up choosing this venue because of all the amenities and luxurious feel it offers. The grounds are so gorgeous and most of their preferred vendors I was extremely happy with.

The only con we had was the reverend did not go off our script that we had edited for her to read.

If you want the wedding of your dreams and an amazing venue... look no further than Kiva Club.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia's reply:

Ollga and Travis, Thank you both for the fabulous review! We already miss talking to you on a daily basis! :) Ollga, you looked absolutely amazing on your wedding day. After all your hard work of deciding on colors and decor, we are so happy to hear that we helped make your dream wedding come to life. Please keep in touch. We want to see your journey with Travis. Wishing you all the best, <3 Kiva Weddings

Kara · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband Garrett and I truly enjoyed working with Sylvanna and Jessica with the Kiva club. They made us feel so comfortable along the way and were extremely flexible And patient with us when we changed our minds countless times. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and everything was perfect down to the smallest detail.

Kara and Garrett Yoder

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia's reply:

Kara, Thank you so much for the kind words. Working with you and Garrett was a dream come true. We loved getting to know the both of you and your families. We can't wait to watch the both of you grow. Please come visit us soon! <3 Always, Kiva Club Weddings

babak · Married on 01/27/2018

I highly recommed Kiva Club at Vistancia . I consider myself a pretty hard person to work with, since I expect things to be done precisely. also i'm not available all the time due to work schedule. I cant thank Sylvanna enough for putting up with me, and arranging everything to be perfect. we love the venue, the food, the pictures and videogropher she recommended. she pretty much takes detail notes and i was surprised to see my wedding file stack that she had every details in there. she was available and her response were as quick as if she was waiting for your text or phone call. everything went perfect with the wedding and we don't have a single complain or critic of this place and i would absolutely with 100% confident recommend sylvanna at Kiva Club if you want to have your magical wedding ceremony with no hassle and very much cost effective.

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 1
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 2
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 3
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 4

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia's reply:

Babak, Thank you so much for the fabulous review. We were so honored to be a part of your special day, it was one we definitely won't forget. You have a gorgeous bride and both of you were the sweetest to work with. We wish both of you a lifetime of love and happiness! <3 Always, Kiva Club Weddings

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2017

We could not have asked for a better experience than what we had with Trilogy. The venue is beautiful and the staff is incredible. Sylvanna, Keri, and Jessica were helpful, organized, kind and went above and beyond for us on and before our wedding day. Each person at Trilogy that we interacted with throughout the process was friendly, reliable and accommodating. The process of planning with Sylvanna and Jessica was stress free, and the outcome on our wedding day exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Trilogy!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. You were the most beautiful bride and we will keep sharing all of your gorgeous photos for years to come. We wish you a lifetime full of love and happiness with your husband! <3 Always, Kiva Club Weddings

Garrett · Married on 11/04/2017

If I had the ability to give Trilogy at Vistancia and their team a 10.0/5.0, I would. My now wife and I were blown away with Sylvanna and her team. Their dedication to making our dream come true far exceeded our expectations. Even more impressive than the beautiful venue is that they had listened to everything we had wanted and executed those wishes to the fullest with great attention to detail. My wife and I were terribly afraid of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, but in that year of planning we did not feel an ounce of stress, all thanks to the Trilogy team.
    To say it plainly, our wedding and everything leading up to it was perfect and we cannot thank Trilogy enough.

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 5

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your wife. We are so sad it is over but oh so happy it was your dream wedding. Thank you for putting your faith into us, we wanted to make it completely perfect! We wish you guys a lifetime full of love and happiness. <3 Always, Kiva Club Weddings
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

The girls are AMAZING! Their service exceeded our expectations. We both felt so comfortable knowing they were going to be contacting everyone the day of. Would most definitely recommend to anyone! They were extremely nice and were always so attentive to our needs!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia 6

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much for the fabulous review. You and your husband were so much fun to work with and you two were the sweetest. We are so honored you chose us to host your special day. We will be sharing your gorgeous wedding photos for years to come! We wish the both of you a lifetime full of love and happiness! <3 Always, Kiva Club Weddings

Angelo · Married on 05/21/2017

We would like to give Trilogy at Vistancia 10 stars!! Carmela and Sylvanna couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating. Every vendor who knew about Trilogy only said positive things about these wedding coordinators. We had the feeling anything was possible with our wedding dreams from decor to scenery. The dance floor was HUGE! We chose Mexican food and it was really tasty. The staff set up our wedding decorations indoor and outdoors exactly as we envisioned and instructed. The facility was extremely clean and well kept. Whenever we needed anything throughout our wedding planning process, the wedding coordinators were there to help us and answer even the most detailed questions. We had nothing but positive feedback and happy guests at our wedding. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful which we will enjoy forever!

Audrey · Married on 04/29/2017

I really don’t know where to start because it’s as if I know that writing this will really the last time I’ll get to work together with Sylvanna, Carmela, and the amazing staff at Trilogy. These ladies become quickly like family, and knowing that my wedding day at Trilogy is over is very bittersweet. There are not enough good things to say about this venue. They will make sure everything is perfect from day one-and my wedding day was no exception. Between incessant questions, requests and indecisiveness, both Sylvanna and Carmela always responded promptly and with pleasure. It was as if they were planning their own weddings. They have amazing attention to detail and will take all of the stress out of your wedding day. If something went wrong on my wedding day, I didn’t know about it because they handle everything. You get to just enjoy your wedding. The grounds were beautiful, the service was impeccable, and the day turned out to be just like the wedding I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl. Sylvanna and Carmela are real life fairy-tale God mothers, and they will make any wedding dream come true.

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2017

Trilogy at Vistancia is an AMAZING venue! We had a great time planning our wedding, the coordinators are awesome to work with, and we had a fun, unique, and worry free wedding day! The venue is beautiful, we have zero complaints. I highly recommend this venue!

Alisha · Married on 01/21/2017

Sylvanna and Carmela are amazingly helpful in all aspects of planning for our wedding. As much as we fell in love with the location, they truly go out of their ways to make our experience as stress-free and wonderful as possible. They were extremely flexible and very helpful in selecting and dealing with vendors. The package itself at Trilogy also contained many free perks that would cost extra at other locations, and Kiva Club is gorgeous. Overall, highly recommended, and we're truly happy we kept looking after finding another venue that we thought was adequate.

Rachel · Married on 01/01/2017

Highly recommended! The wedding coordinators Sylvana and Carmela are absolutely amazing. They are flexible, relational, professional, responsible, and easy to communicate with. They cared about our wedding dream and did their best to make every detail of it come true. Having our wedding here helped make it the best day of our lives!

Miranda · Married on 11/12/2016

Trilogy at Vistancia Kiva club was a stunning wedding venue! They provide wedding packages where your decisions for food, flowers, photography, and decor can all be made by choosing from their preferred vendor list. Sylvanna and Carmela, the wedding coordinators, handle all interactions with the vendors, making your wedding as stress free as possible. At the rehearsal dinner it was noted that one of the songs chosen was from a local violinist and Carmela put a phone call into him and he was able to play live. Ethan Rose did a phenomenal job adding a touch of elegance and intimacy to the wedding that a recording could not do.

The ceremony was beautiful, everything I wanted done was exactly as I had planned with Sylvanna.
    The service we received was excellent - during the reception, the staff made sure my new husband and I had food on our plates before anyone else did. Words can not describe how delicious the food prepared by the chef was. The portions were hot and a generous amount to eat.

I would recommend Trilogy at Vistancia for your dream wedding! I can guarantee they will turn your dream into a reality.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 11/04/2016

So far, I love my venue and Sylvanna! She is so helpful and is willing to do whatever it takes to have my dream wedding come true. The venue itself is gorgeous and I am so glad I took the time to go for a tour. I would recommend it to anyone!

Kelcii · Married on 10/15/2016

All I can say is it was the most magical day of our lives and I wish I could do it all over again! It was the most perfect day we could of ever imagined I love every minute of our wedding day! Sylvanna and her team were fantastic helped us through everything went over and beyond for us I can't thank them enough. If you are looking for a wedding venue definitely go with trilogy all our guest raved about it especially the food they said it was the best wedding food they have ever had and I 100% agree! It was such a beautiful day that I will always remember.

LouAnn · Married on 05/28/2016

Perfection. Trilogy strives for perfection and they deliver. Almost everyone came to us saying words of high praise like, "What a beautiful, perfect, fun, delicious, seamless wedding!" The setting is gorgeous and makes for beautiful photos. The table settings were incredible and exceeded our expectations. Sylvanna and her staff are very accommodating and detail oriented. From dressing, to packing the car at the end of the evening, they were there. On a scale of 1-10, our celebration at Trilogy, rates a 15. Our family highly recommends Trilogy at Vistancia for any celebration of life.

Kaley · Married on 04/02/2016

The Trilogy at Vistancia was an outstanding venue! The scenery and venue itself stood alone in our wedding in which we included limited extra décor. Sylvanna was incredibly helpful and reliable throughout all the planning. She made it so easy to be the bride! The service during the event went so smoothly and we even had our favorite cocktails handed to us at any point throughout the evening :)
    We were overwhelmed with how many guests complimented the venue and reception space, it almost made us feel rich because of how beautiful it was (and we are definitely not)!
    I would choose this venue ten times over again and recommend it to any bride that is planning a beautiful outdoor wedding with an indoor/outdoor type of reception!

Kristi · Married on 03/19/2016

Ryan and I got married on March 19th at Trilogy at Vistancia Kiva Club and couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Sylvanna and her staff are beyond amazing and helped make the entire day perfect. Sylvanna was such a joy to work with alongside my personal wedding planner. She was extremely organized throughout the planning processes and is honestly one of the nicest people we had the joy of working with. My husband, family, and friends were also extremely happy with the waiting staff, and the bartender the night of the wedding. They were so friendly and accommodating. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride and groom!!! Thank you Sylvanna and your team for being outstanding. If I could give you more than 5 stars I would!!!

Daria · Married on 03/19/2016

Sylvanna is a wonderful coordinator. She is so helpful, professional, and THOROUGH! Things I never thought of she had covered! She made our day so easy and stress free. Her team there are wonderful as well. Always making sure we were taken care of. During photos, my husband and I had our own waiter serving us appetizers and drinks, and a coordinator helping me hold my dress, flowers, and keep us on time. It's so important to trust your venue coordinator because they need to take care of anything that could go wrong. I have to say nothing to my knowledge went wrong, but if it did, they sure didn't let it show! The food is wonderful, the vendors they contract with are wonderful, and the venue itself is gorgeous!

The venue was beautiful - indoor and out. Sylvanna, our coordinator, was wonderful. She was attentive, responsive, and very engaging. She never lost patience or her positive attitude despite many emails and changes in details.

Alexa · Married on 03/05/2016

Having our wedding at Trilogy was the best decision my husband and I could have made. Throughout the entire (2 year) planning process, Sylvanna was absolutely amazing! She helped soothe my stress and was extremely responsive. She was so sweet and helpful throughout everything. I cannot imagine trying to plan the wedding without her! As far as the venue goes, it was absolutely beautiful and made the perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. I could not be more satisfied with how everything turned out. :)

Trilogy at Vistancia helped to make our wedding day so special! I could not have asked for a better day. The service we received before, during and after our wedding was incredible. I had many guests of ours say that they were going to keep Trilogy in mind for when they get married. Anytime I had a question during the planning phase I received an answer right away and Trilogy made the planning easy. I highly recommend Trilogy at Vistancia to anyone who is getting married.

Anne · Married on 02/27/2016

Sylvanna and her team at Trilogy are wonderful! Had the BEST experience there. Very professional and helped us out with everything. They are amazing and we were so lucky to have them for our wedding!!!!

Dana · Married on 01/17/2016

Our wedding coordinator, Sylvanna, was very helpful and always accomoationg and made sure we had everything we could have ever wanted in our wedding day. She's very friendly and an overall great person to work with. The venue itself is beautiful. Our ceremony was outdoors and made for a stunning backdrop for the ceremony and photos. We held our reception inside which again, was stunning. It was great that our guests had access to the outside fire pit areas all night long, it was a huge hit! We have received nothing but compliments on our ceremony, the reception, the food and the overall experience. We even had one couple tell us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I couldn't be happier with the venue we chose and the team we were able to work with.