Kitty's Flowers Reviews

7 Reviews for Kitty's Flowers

1 User photo

Kitty's Flowers 1

Jill · Married on 08/13/2017

Robin is incredible ! Her passion for flowers shows with her creativity and quality of flowers. The bouquets were so beautiful and the large arraignment was stunning!!! Highly recommend Kitty's flowers, I used the Laurel DE store but she will work with you out of any of their stores. Its a generational business with a high quality standard!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Kitty's Flowers 2

Mary Kate · Married on 07/05/2013

Kitty's has handled the flowers for every event in my wedding from corsages for homecoming to funerals so it was no guessing who would handle my wedding. Robin and her staff out did themselves. I could of never dreamed how gorgeous my center pieces would be. My bouquet was simply stunning. They decorated the outside as well providing ferns and tulle for the gazebo where our ceremony was. I can't thank them enough for how perfect they made everything look!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Heather · Married on 06/11/2011

A bit pricey, but worth it in the end. Kelly is amazing, she will take your ideas to the designers and come up with something amazing! Flowers looked awesome from the beginning of the ceremony to the end. Centerpieces were one of a kind...we gave them away to people and some of them cried! It was like the greatest thing in the world!

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2010

The flowers were beautiful. They were a little late being delivered- about an hour late to the reception site which wouldn't be a big deal if the cake lady wasn't waiting for them. Everything else was fine. Kelly is great to deal with, especially since I don't know anything about flowers.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Paige · Married on 05/12/2012

The flowers for my wedding were exceptionally beautiful, and a special thank you to Kitty's flowers for actually taking my order because my wedding was held Mother's Day weekend.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Mandra · Married on 06/25/2011

4.2

Definitely worked wit our budget to get most of what we wanted. A little more expensive than we expected but the flowers came out fantastic.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Dana · Married on 09/24/2011

2.0

They were not cheap but they made an amazing and unique bouquet for me based on a photo i brought in. they did a good job with my unique requests for my small wedding party as well. i got tons of compliments on my bouquet.

i was a difficult client as i planned things form the west coast, had very specific needs, and am used to flowers being about 20% the cost since i live near flower growers in CA. despite all that, they turned out really well.

Sent on 12/11/2011