Kite's Wedding Gown Specialists Reviews

10 Reviews for Kite's Wedding Gown Specialists

1 User photo

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Service!!

Melissa at Kite's Cleaners went ABOVE AND BEYOND to have my daughter's wedding dress pressed and ready to go for her big day! The dress looked amazing! I would highly recommend contacting Melissa if you want your wedding dress to look PERFECT!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Taylor · Married on 11/06/2015

Cannot put into words how impressed I am with the work Kite's Wedding Gown Specialists were able to do on my silk Haley Paige gown and Haute Bride accessories. I waited a full year after my wedding to even look at my gown and get it cleaned/preserved, so I was sure that the stains could not be removed, but my gown and accessories look brand new again. It is nerve-wracking to drop off such a special gown and trust someone to clean and preserve it, but Tammy at Kite's made the experience so personal and enjoyable. My dress and accessories are packed in a box with a viewing window and I believe they will last for generations. Highly recommend Kite's!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Carolyn · Married on 06/01/2013

Completely satisfied , very good experience, quick service

Sent on 03/21/2013

Kite's Wedding Gown Specialists's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that we could be of service.
    Gary Kite
  • User3320607 · 2+ years ago

Kites did a great job cleaning my wedding dress!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

May · Married on 05/18/2013

Great service at an unbeatable price!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Mark and Leann · Married on 09/16/2012

They did a great job with the alterations in a way shorter time than anyone else could do it.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Laurie · Married on 06/04/2011

I could not be more pleased with Kite's Cleaners on Alta Mere in Fort Worth for the job they did restoring my wedding dress. It was not just my wedding dress but an heriloom...it was also my great grandmother's wedding dress from 1905 made of fragile silk which had yellowed over time. The restoration technician, Carl Bear, used a special chemical to bring the dress back to its original color. He then steamed it and displayed it on a form in the Wedding Gown Room. It was a thrill to see this special 106 year old gown in such beautiful form! I have to admit I was very nervous about entrusting this gown to anyone. The staff at Kite's was very caring and hlepful in my journey in this process. The dress is now boxed in acid free tissue. I can take it out and view it with special gloves anytime. I am so thankful to have been able preserve this special treasure for a long time.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Andrea · Married on 08/15/2009

Awesome service!!! I had two gowns cleaned and preserved-kites delivered them to me. Wonderful job!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/20/2009

Kite's cleaners is now cleaning both of my dresses and preserving them for me. I was very pleased with the service I received once I walked in the store. Can't wait to get my dresses back!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Annie · Married on 01/07/2010

Excellent service!!!!Very professional and great sales !They have beautiful dresses there... After going to several places, I found my dress there, and it was not hard to fall in love with it... Really nice place to pick your dress and very friendly people...

Sent on 04/16/2010