Kiss the Chef Catering, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Bara V. Getting married on 06/11/2022

Amazing food, service and attention to detail and safety

Last year we selected Kiss the Chef catering for our wedding because of their outstanding food and willingness to work together on ideas to make certain options more accessible and eco-friendly. We are so glad to have chosen them as our vendor and they have proven time and time again that Kiss the Chef is the #1 choice for catering. Our wedding is next month and we were having some concerns about how catering would be handled because of COVID during the start of the pandemic. Kiss the Chef has gone above and beyond to stay in contact with us about the work that they have put in and how they will be keeping us, our guests and themselves safe. Yesterday, while we did our wedding planning meeting during an open house, we really got to see how absolutely amazing they have been in person. Not only is the appearance, taste and obvious quality of their food and service superior, but the obvious precautions that they are taking are really amazing. They have streamlined their service to be fast and efficient while taking into account the proper safety guidelines, without loosing their charm and style.
  • Randi
    Randi M. Married on 02/28/2020

So many compliments!

We had sooo many compliments on the dinner that Kiss the Chef made. There was more than enough food and I couldn't believe enough protein for everyone to try both the chicken and brisket. Everything turned out amazing and we couldn't have been happier (or fuller!). Thank you!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca E. Married on 01/25/2020

Kiss the chef.... two thumbs up

This company has been fantastic to work with. We cannot wait to use them at our wedding.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca E. Married on 01/25/2020

Chef ED!! Kiss the Chef!

Our wedding menu was fantastic. Food was amazing and our guest loved it! Chef Ed and Micheal were a fantastic duo to work with.
    Abel R. Married on 12/13/2019

My Daughter's wedding

We were absolutely impressed with tbere service and quality of the food ya'll provided.... All of my family and friends luvd everything... I will definitely recommend yall to my friends and relatives..... Very pleased 👍
  • Rocio
    Rocio L. Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome Service!!

We went with Kiss the Chef after trying samples from multiple vendors. Their menu options were unique and all delicious! But what I loved most was how quick Michael replies to text messages and also the quality of the service. He even made efforts to bring appetizers himself to where the groom and I were taking pictures alone! Little details like that that show effort and fantastic service! Highly recommend working with them!
    Lucy P. Married on 09/22/2019

Yummy, plentiful food. Beautiful presentation.

Appetizers -- could have made a meal out of them alone. Spectacular fresh fruit (berries, my favorite), so many cheeses, homemade crackers and it goes on. Wonderful presentation.
    The meal was buffet style -- loved that it was staffed with servers so that the line moved quickly. Brisket with horseradish sauce, mmm; chicken with avocado topping, I heard sighs of delight; garlic mashed potatoes, everyone had them so we didn't worry about garlic breath. Enough food for seconds.
    I highly recommend Kiss the Chef Catering.
    Jayne Married on 09/22/2019

Mother of the Bride

Perfect!!! All food tasted great! Chef Ed & Michael are absolutely the best!
    Elayne S. Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing 👨🏻‍🍳

Kiss the chef 💋 is amazing. The food was superb we received nothing but compliments. They will make your day even more memorable with all the small touches. Thank you again.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 09/14/2019

Best Catering Team EVER!

Kiss the Chef is hands down the best catering company I have ever been fortunate enough to work with. We fell in love with them at a bridal open house a year before our wedding and immediately knew that we had to have them. From start to finish, Michael and Chef Ed went above and beyond to make everything easy and exactly as we imagined. They were so helpful every step of the way. As somebody with a background in events, I felt so relieved being able to release control to them and not have to worry about a thing. I knew that I was in good hands and everything would be amazing. Their beautiful display and out of this world food was the talk of the night. My husband and I are still receiving messages 3 months later from our guests saying that our wedding had the best food they have ever tasted. Our special day wouldn't have been complete without Kiss the Chef and I look forward to every future opportunity I have to eat their food. If you are still considering who to use for your event, look no further. I promise you that you can't go wrong with Kiss the Chef Catering.
    Nancy M. Married on 06/23/2019

Guess can’t stop talking about the food!

Thank you Michael and Chef Ed along with the amazing staff you brought to the venue. My daughter’s wedding was amazing and the guest loved the food! Michael made sure everything looked fantastic and Chef Ed made sure the food was beyond our expectations! The appetizers were great they were passed to our guest and again Michael made sure he took care of the bride and groom as well as my husband and myself. We have a guest with serve allergies and they made sure his food was prepared and put aside so that he wouldn’t have a reaction. We planned well in advance and Michael asked about cake cutting weeks before the wedding so that we had someone there to do that. It is something I would not have thought of until it was too late. I would highly recommend Kiss the Chef Catering to anyone who asks and I will definitely use them again.
  • Dora
    Dora V. Married on 06/23/2019

mother of the bride

Absolutely the best! Beautiful presentation, delicious food and fantastic service!
    Tammera Married on 05/25/2019

Best food in the state!

What can we say about Kiss The Chef?

The food on our wedding day was superb. But to be honest, we expected nothing less. From the beginning of our wedding planning we were convinced that they where the caterers that would do our day justice. So we were delighted when we found out that they were on the preferred vendors list at our chosen venue.

We had become virtual stalkers of theirs going to open houses, wedding fairs and anywhere else we would get a chance to try their food.

Executive Chef Ed Farmer and Director Michael Flores are two of the nicest gentlemen that you could wish to work with, a pleasure really. And on the day, they produced it, big time.

And most important, the food. All we can say is if this pair ever opened a restaurant we would have a reoccurring booking every weekend if we can.
    Danielle Married on 04/20/2019

Best wedding food ever

We were thoroughly impressed with Kiss the Chef Catering. Their food was without a doubt the best wedding food I have ever had. Most wedding food is simply average, but not Kiss the Chef! All of our guests commented on how amazing the food was. All of the proteins were tender and moist and the mac and cheese was to die for! We had champagne fried chicken and donuts and a Bruschetta station for our cocktail hour and both of those were also delicious. We cannot recommend this company enough! They were so nice and easy to work with as well as making incredible food. Book them!
    Lauren Married on 03/02/2019
    We met executive Chef Ed and Michael at an open house for our venue. We were immediately impressed with their friendliness and the beautiful set-up they had for the meal. That was all before we even tasted the food and we were not disappointed! We instantly chose them to cater our wedding and it has been a fantastic decision. They are patient, understanding, affordable, and very accommodating. Thank you guys for making this a stress-free process and having the best wedding food we've ever had!
    Tiffany Married on 01/20/2019

Food was excellent

The overall experience was wonderful, Chef Ed and his team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. The food was fantastic, and it's been two weeks since our wedding and I am still getting compliments on the food.
    Emily Married on 01/18/2019

Can I leave more than 5 stars?

My husband and I had the great opportunity of working with Kiss the Chef throughout our wedding process and for our wedding this past weekend. From day one they have been the most communicative, easy going, and most professional service that we had during our wedding. We knew from the first time we met with them and had the opportunity to eat their AMAZING food we instantly knew we wanted to have them cater our wedding. During our 14 month engagement they stayed in communication with us and were always there if I had any questions or changed my mind.

We just had our wedding this past Friday and I cannot tell you how many raves that we got walking around about how fantastic the food was and how satisfied people were. I want to find a time that we can go back to our venue just to have an opportunity to eat the food again! We would leave a million starts for them if we could. They really made our wedding night fantastic and we just love them so much!
    Pamela M. Married on 01/05/2019

Best Day Ever!!

From the very first tasting of the food we knew they were the only choice. From the very first fun, yet professional, interaction with Michael I knew it would be the best meal at any wedding I have attended and that we would be friends for life!! Michael and Chef Ed are the best choice for any event!!!
    Devan Married on 12/01/2018
    Michael and Chef Ed with Kiss the Chef have been wonderful to work with! They have been very understanding and accommodating, which is very much appreciated. Their displays are spectacular and the food is amazing. I’m very excited to continue working with them for my dream day.
    Jacquelyn Married on 10/20/2018
    Micheal and Ed of Kiss the Chef were friendly, attentive, and responsive from the first time I contacted them! I went to an open house to taste the food and upon arriving I saw the beautiful buffet set up complete with decor and floral. Not only were the decorations on point, but once I tried the food I knew I had found who I wanted at my wedding! They have great and unique food options, I’m most excited about the gourmet chicken and waffles and the super cute mason jar salads. They offered an amazing menu at an amazing package price and I cannot say enough good things about Kiss the Chef. I was so excited to book them that I left my purse at the tasting... I called their number and they quickly found my purse and kept it safe upon my return!
    Dominique Married on 09/22/2018
    We booked Kiss the Chef Catering through The Windmill Winery as one of their packaged vendors for our wedding on 9/22/18 and we are so glad we did! Chef Ed is marvelous and Michalel makes it run flawlessly!! Their customer service was second to none! They are a great team and so easy to work with. We worked together to build our menu and we even paid for an upgrade and added 2 appetizers to be served during cocktail hour. They accommodated our special requests including a vegan meal for the grooms little sister. Most importantly our guests LOVED the food! Everyone raved about it and told us they wanted to lick their plates clean. No one went hungry at our wedding! We couldn’t have found a better caterer if we tried! If Chef Ed ever opens his own restaurant we will be there opening night! We can’t thank them enough for helping us make our wedding a foodies dream come true!
    Ashley Married on 03/31/2018
    My husband and I are forever grateful we used Kiss the Chef Catering for our wedding day. The food was UNBELIEVABLE. Not only was it delicious, but the presentation was nothing short of beautiful. Thank you soo much Michael & Chef Ed :) We will definitely be using them again in the future!
    Karen Married on 03/17/2018
    Kiss the chef have been awesome to work with! Their food is absolutely delicious and the way they decorate their setup, is always absolutely stunning. Absolutely recommend!!
    Staci Married on 01/20/2018
    When looking at the offered vendors with The Windmill Winery we knew pretty instantly who we wanted to cater our wedding. Chef Ed, Michael, and the Kiss the Chef staff provide incredibly tasty, filling and satisfying food. Throughout our various tastings food has been consistently delicious and we cannot wait for them to cater our wedding. What they offer their couples surpasses other vendors and allowed us to really pick a menu that showcased some of our favorite foods while knowing that the guests at our wedding will be taken care of.
    Speaking about their customer service they’re seriously the best. Michael has gone above and beyond to work with us via email, facebook, texting and in person. We feel lucky to have someone like Michael who manages to keep his brides like myself, calm and informed throughout the process.
    We’ve met a lot of vendors throughout this process but Kiss the Chef are one of the vendors who has really made this process easy. We can’t wait for our wedding day and are thankful that we have Chef Ed and Michael on our team.
    Ashley Married on 01/04/2018
    They are so professional, the food was impeccable, their decor and demeanor were spot on. Thank you again Chef Ed abd Chef Michael!