Kiss the Chef Catering, LLC Reviews

Kiss the Chef Catering, LLC 4
Kiss the Chef Catering, LLC 5
Kiss the Chef Catering, LLC 6

Lauren · Getting married on 03/02/2019

We met executive Chef Ed and Michael at an open house for our venue. We were immediately impressed with their friendliness and the beautiful set-up they had for the meal. That was all before we even tasted the food and we were not disappointed! We instantly chose them to cater our wedding and it has been a fantastic decision. They are patient, understanding, affordable, and very accommodating. Thank you guys for making this a stress-free process and having the best wedding food we've ever had!

Devan · Married on 12/01/2018

Michael and Chef Ed with Kiss the Chef have been wonderful to work with! They have been very understanding and accommodating, which is very much appreciated. Their displays are spectacular and the food is amazing. I’m very excited to continue working with them for my dream day.

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Micheal and Ed of Kiss the Chef were friendly, attentive, and responsive from the first time I contacted them! I went to an open house to taste the food and upon arriving I saw the beautiful buffet set up complete with decor and floral. Not only were the decorations on point, but once I tried the food I knew I had found who I wanted at my wedding! They have great and unique food options, I’m most excited about the gourmet chicken and waffles and the super cute mason jar salads. They offered an amazing menu at an amazing package price and I cannot say enough good things about Kiss the Chef. I was so excited to book them that I left my purse at the tasting... I called their number and they quickly found my purse and kept it safe upon my return!

Dominique · Married on 09/22/2018

We booked Kiss the Chef Catering through The Windmill Winery as one of their packaged vendors for our wedding on 9/22/18 and we are so glad we did! Chef Ed is marvelous and Michalel makes it run flawlessly!! Their customer service was second to none! They are a great team and so easy to work with. We worked together to build our menu and we even paid for an upgrade and added 2 appetizers to be served during cocktail hour. They accommodated our special requests including a vegan meal for the grooms little sister. Most importantly our guests LOVED the food! Everyone raved about it and told us they wanted to lick their plates clean. No one went hungry at our wedding! We couldn’t have found a better caterer if we tried! If Chef Ed ever opens his own restaurant we will be there opening night! We can’t thank them enough for helping us make our wedding a foodies dream come true!

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I are forever grateful we used Kiss the Chef Catering for our wedding day. The food was UNBELIEVABLE. Not only was it delicious, but the presentation was nothing short of beautiful. Thank you soo much Michael & Chef Ed :) We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Karen · Married on 03/17/2018

Kiss the chef have been awesome to work with! Their food is absolutely delicious and the way they decorate their setup, is always absolutely stunning. Absolutely recommend!!

Staci · Married on 01/20/2018

When looking at the offered vendors with The Windmill Winery we knew pretty instantly who we wanted to cater our wedding. Chef Ed, Michael, and the Kiss the Chef staff provide incredibly tasty, filling and satisfying food. Throughout our various tastings food has been consistently delicious and we cannot wait for them to cater our wedding. What they offer their couples surpasses other vendors and allowed us to really pick a menu that showcased some of our favorite foods while knowing that the guests at our wedding will be taken care of.
    Speaking about their customer service they’re seriously the best. Michael has gone above and beyond to work with us via email, facebook, texting and in person. We feel lucky to have someone like Michael who manages to keep his brides like myself, calm and informed throughout the process.
    We’ve met a lot of vendors throughout this process but Kiss the Chef are one of the vendors who has really made this process easy. We can’t wait for our wedding day and are thankful that we have Chef Ed and Michael on our team.

Ashley · Married on 01/04/2018

They are so professional, the food was impeccable, their decor and demeanor were spot on. Thank you again Chef Ed abd Chef Michael!

Kiss the Chef Catering, LLC 7

Brianna · Married on 12/17/2017

Kiss the Chef Catering is AMMAZZING! We are in the middle of a move and trying to plan a wedding and they have been extremely patient and very helpful! They are professional and give a friendly and fun vibe. The food is extremely delicious, lots of different options, and they are bery helpful with making sure your menu fits your style!There was no question who was catering our wedding!

Tyler · Married on 12/16/2017

Kiss the Chef Catering has done a 5 star job assisting us in catering of all food and appetizers. Really good on the prices and the Chef is able to be extremely flexible as well as knowledgeable. Highly recommend them for any event you're planning.

Kaylee · Married on 11/20/2017

After sampling the food prepared by Kiss the Chef Catering at an open house event we were blown away with flavors and knew our guests at our wedding would be too! My husband and I chose Kiss the Chef to cater our wedding and we could not have been happier with the decision. We both loved the food and we had so many guests let us know how much they enjoyed it as well. Not only was the food delicious, but the additional work that they put into the décor really went above and beyond and was so beautiful! Ed and Michael are both so nice and were wonderful, professional and accommodating to work with. We are hoping that all of our friends that are yet to get married choose Kiss the Chef for their own weddings so that we can stuff ourselves with their delicious creations again! We also hope that Ed and Michael open a restaurant in the near future so that we can frequent it on a weekly basis! We highly recommend Kiss the Chef Catering and know that you and your guests will not be disappointed!

Cheryl · Married on 11/20/2017

The meal of grilled chicken with parmesan sauce and beef brisket with port cherry sauce served at my daughter's wedding in Nov was probably the best meal I have ever had! Friends and family are still talking about it. Everything was good, right down to the balsamic butter. l was pleasantly surprised, we didn't have to choose between the beef and chicken. We were offered both. The staff was super friendly and helpful. So nice! Great value, and I would highly recommend Kiss the Chef Catering.

Sandy · Married on 11/18/2017

We are in the middle of planning our wedding and are so pleased with our choice Kiss the Chef. Michael is prompt in returning phone calls and answering questions down to the smallest of details. We have tasted the food and love it. My fiance is loving the selection of meat and spoke with the chef about his special selection. I have not tried anything that I would not serve but the chicken with artichoke is a must! I am equally impressed with the presentation and all the details...I'm all about details! The food is displayed with fresh flowers, signs, special lighting. (We do eat with our eyes first!) Looking forward to our day and working with this company. It has been so easy to plan and leaves us to enjoy! Update to follow!

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Kiss the chef catering is like going to a 5 star restaurant. 7 other caterers I tried could not even come close to the quality and taste of their food. Not to mention, how easy it is to do business with them. I would recommend them to anyone. Start here, you won't need to go anywhere else!

Julie · Married on 10/28/2017

As the MOB, of course I want my daughter's wedding to be perfect. With Kiss the Chef - I have no worries. Not only is the food FABULOUS, they are wonderful to work with. Our numbers increased by 75 and even that was not an issue. I wish they had a restaurant because I would eat there weekly. I just can't say enough good things about our experience.

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2017

My husband and I can't even begin to thank Kiss the Chef Catering for the amazing experience they provided us on our wedding day. We were married at The Windmill Winery on September 22, 2017. Throughout the entire planning process, they made it easy and were super responsive to our requests and provided answers quickly to any questions that we had. Their display during our wedding was also beautiful and was included in the package. Every guest at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was and that it "was the best food they ever had at any wedding". We had the chicken and waffles and red wine burgers for appetizers, and then the chicken with artichoke spread, brisket with raspberry chipotle sauce, and au gratin potatoes. All of it was AMAZING. If you're looking for an amazing caterer that is not only good at cooking, but also has amazing customer service skills, these are your guys! Thank you to everyone involved that made our wedding day so special!

Karna · Married on 09/02/2017

I have been working with Kiss The Chef Catering in preparation for my wedding in September 2017. They have been great to work with and are always extremely responsive to questions I've had throughout the process! They've been flexible when needed and at all the open houses I've seen them at, their food stood out above the rest!! And their buffet display has always been absolutely beautiful!!

Anthony · Married on 07/12/2017

An amazing caterer! Kiss The Chef makes everything so personal with their expectations to meet your every need. Their gourmet food so so good, and their decorations are fantastic! You can’t go wrong with this caterer!!!

Karli · Married on 06/15/2017

Kiss the Chef is absolutely amazing! My wedding guest couldn't get over how amazing the food was and kept telling my husband and I it was the best wedding food they ever had! The accommodated us well also as there was a misunderstanding of what menu's came with our venue but in the end gave us the one we wanted and either way we were more than happy to have them as our caterer! Let me tell you they decorated their station so nicely also, absolutely loved the presentation and the food!

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

The best wedding food we have ever had. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the food was! All it took was one taste of Chef Ed's chicken with artichoke sauce and I was counting down the days until we could have more at our wedding. Thank you Kiss the Chef for making our barn wedding beautiful and delicious!

Maria · Married on 05/06/2017

Kiss the Chef was amazing to work with!!! So easy and accommodating!! Their food is AMAZING!!! Everyone at my wedding was talking about how great the food was after cocktail hour and they still had yet to eat dinner!!! Amazing food and amazing people!

• F

Francesca · Married on 03/10/2017

Michael and Chef Ed are the sweetest people and absolutely amazing at what they do. If you want top notch, look NO further. They will definitely exceed your expectations on every level.
    All the guests raved about how delicious dinner was and told me it was hands down the best meal they've ever had at a wedding. They brought my hubby and I our plates to out sweetheart table and I promised myself I was only going to have a few bites and save the rest for later due to my extremely fitted dress. Well, that plan went out the window as soon as I starting eating. It was too delightful to stop.
    They are patient, understanding, and so flexible to work with. I was definitely not an easy bride to get a hold of due to my busy work schedule and living a few states away, they worked with our financial situation and made things so easy. No stress at all! If you are searching for the very best business to cater your special day or any event, you HAVE to go with KISS THE CHEF!!!!

April · Married on 03/10/2017

I can't say enough about Kids the Chef.
    They catered my daughters wedding in March at the Wind Mill Winery. The food was fantastic! The guest couldn't stop commenting on how great the food was. My daughter lives in Texas and works crazy hours so it wasn't easy for them. They were so accommodating and helpful to us with planning the food menu. If your looking for a great food, great caterers, and great caring professionals they are people to call!

Jessica · Married on 02/19/2017

They were the best! ALL of my guests raved about them afterwards and the grilled cheese tomato bisque appetizers were a hit! Thank you!