Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

104 | Destin, FL

104 Reviews for Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning

Lawrence · Married on 06/27/2015

We can't begin to explain what a pleasure working with Kristi was. Always professional, but also always caring and accommodating to our busy schedules. The wedding was a big hit with our friends and families.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Navon · Married on 06/27/2015

I am completely satisfied with the service Kiss the Bride wedding planning provided! There is no way I would have been able to plan a wedding without Kristi's help. She found us a location for ceremony and reception within days of being contacted. I was very impressed with how quickly she responded and her availability any time I needed anything. All of the services she helped me find (catering, cake, band, floral, officiant, photography, etc) proved to be top of the line! She has such a positive attitude and helped significantly in reducing the stress that comes along with planning a wedding. Her and her team made sure I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day. My ceremony and reception was perfect! They were there the whole time and made sure everything was the way it was supposed to be. I can honestly say my wedding day was everything i had hoped it would be! That would never have been possible if it wasnt for the wonderful service they provided!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Bethany · Married on 06/21/2015

Kristi Purvis was absolutely amazing and just as sweet as it gets. She made my day perfect and gave me everything I asked for and then some! Being 11 hours away, everything was handled for me, and I didn't have to stress about not one thing! She is by far the best in the Destin/Panama area, and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants the most perfect wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

Kristi and her crew were professional yet personal....totally committed and tactful down to every last detail! Even when I was not making requests or suggestions they were asking me if I needed them to do anything At all! Being a Texas bride and not really knowing the vendors in the area I was so blessed to end up with Kristi and her Kiss the Bride Gals! I had zero stress on my wedding day thanks to them! Highly....highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Chelsie · Married on 06/20/2015

I could not be more pleased with the amazing customer service we received from Kristi and Jen at kiss the bride! They were absolutely wonderful and made our wedding day go extremely smooth and the outcome was nothing short of spectacular. Kristi and Jen worked so hard to ensure that everything was perfect the day of the wedding these girls are hard workers and you can truly tell they love what they do! Thank you again girls for all of your help on our special day I am do glad we had kiss the bride by our side!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Carolyn · Married on 06/06/2015

Although Kiss the Bride was included as part of a package I found that the service provided was very personal and attentive as if I had chosen it myself. Kristi was very responsive and helpful in tying upthe loose ends and making my day stress free. Both Kristi and April were easy and a pleasure to work with and Matt did a great job with the photo booth which everyone loved!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Ramona · Married on 05/30/2015

They made my day so wonderful and worry free.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Katelin · Married on 05/30/2015

Kristi & her assistant Jen were absolutely phenomenal! They literally thought of every single detail to make the day run flawlessly. I got to truly enjoy the day, the ceremony, and the reception because they took care of anything I could think of, and everything I would not have considered. After working with Kristi, she feels like family rather than just a wedding coordinator. I could not recommend anyone with a higher regard than Kristi--she will ensure you get to experience the wedding of your dreams!!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

Kristi & her team are amazing! The took away all the stress & I had the fairly tale wedding I had always dreamed of. Even though we bought a package from the Hilton Sandestin, there were all sorts of things that came up & needed additional attention & they took care of everything!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

Sent on 05/19/2015

Charlie · Married on 05/16/2015

I am a ceremony guitarist and reception DJ/MC who worked with Kristi for a wedding at the Beach House at Sandestin (formerly Finz and Elephant Walk). It was an open air ceremony, reception under tent on the beach with difficult logistics (full service dinner), an after party in the 3rd floor Skytower, and a wonderful but demanding bride. Kristi and her crew were a joy to work with and did a great job staying on pace with her timeline, keeping me informed in a timely manner as events occurred through the night. With three moves to make during the afternoon/night, it was a challenging event, but all was accomplished flawlessly, thanks in a great part to the excellent planning and implementation of the coordinator crew. I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride to any couples requiring an efficient and can-do event planner; they made it all look effortless!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kaprice · Married on 05/16/2015

My wedding would not have been as good without kristi. She made sure everything was running smoothly and all she cared about was my happiness and peace of mind.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Joy · Married on 05/16/2015

Kristi was responsive to all our needs and requests. Her knowledge of the venue & the staff were so helpful in trying to plan a destination wedding. We would recommend her to anyone trying to coordinate an event in the Destin area.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Judy · Married on 05/09/2015

Kristie with Kiss the Bride was amazing. She was there for us starting at the rehearsal the night before and the entire day of the wedding. We always felt confident about what we were doing and where we were supposed to be. She handled everything with the day and I'm so grateful for that. My daughter's wedding couldn't have been better and I wouldn't change anything about it. Thank you :)

Sent on 06/13/2015

christin · Married on 05/09/2015

Kristi with Kiss the Bride was amazing. She made planning a destination wedding seamless. She was on top of everything I needed and made sure it happened seamlessly. I was so grateful to have someone to support us and handle all of the details, work with vendors, confirm details etc while being away from the venue site. She was flexible, kind and such a wonderful presence and personality. We thank you so much for all that you did and it was so wonderful to be able to also make a relationship out of working together. Thank you for making our day more than perfect!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Jen · Married on 04/18/2015

Kristi did an amazing job on our wedding reception! We started working with her about three months before the wedding - as a person who loves organizing and research, I had thought I did not need a planner, but I was wrong. When we met with Kristi, I showed her what I had done up to that point - the vendors I had booked, the menu choices I was leaning toward for the reception and bar - and that very first day she gave me a few suggestions that saved us thousands of dollars (literally) without sacrificing quality or choice in any way. From that day until the wedding (and afterward), Kristi was with us every step of the way. From phone dates for progress checks to texts or emails whenever a question would arise, Kristi made herself as accessible as possible. She was patient and flexible - she listened carefully to what we wanted for our reception, then helped us find a way to make it happen. My husband and I remarked more than once to each other how comforting it was to have someone on our team who is so knowledgeable about the wedding industry!

Our reception was held at the beautiful Hilton Sandestin, which Kristi knows inside and out from her history as their wedding coordinator, so she was absolutely indispensable to us. The day of our wedding she was there at every turn, making sure the ballroom was set up perfectly before our arrival, meeting us on the beach (where we were taking post-ceremony photos) with trays of appetizers from our cocktail hour so we wouldn't miss them, and keeping the DJ on our timeline. I could go on and on - no detail was missed by Kristi and her staff. Her presence and work at the reception allowed us to truly relax and enjoy our Big Day, because Kiss the Bride had everything under control.

I can say with certainty that our wedding reception wouldn't have been the same without Kristi and Kiss the Bride working behind the scenes. I highly recommend this wonderful wedding planner!!!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Kristi was absolutely awesome, she went over and beyond her job description. She took care of everything and just let me a bride. Thank you for being a rockstar

Sent on 03/15/2015

Rumiko · Married on 10/05/2014

Kristi was AMAZING I could not have gotten a better person to work with on our wedding day ! I have zero complaints !!!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Kristina · Married on 05/22/2014

Kristi was awesome as our wedding planner! She was right there when I needed her, by phone, email, and in person. It was pretty stressful to plan a wedding from a different state, but she took care of everything, and answered all my stupid questions with professionalism. :) I am SO glad we had her there and would recommend her to everyone! She was there the whole day of the wedding and helped us with it all. Thank you so much Kristi!!! You were fantastic and helped make our day unforgettable!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Nealy · Married on 05/31/2013

Kristi assisted me with my wedding when she was at the Hilton Sandestin, and she was AMAZING! She was always a joy to talk to, and full of useful information! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding or planner... She is very knowledgable and knows lots of other wedding vendors in the area.. You will NOT go wrong with this sweet girl! :)

Sent on 01/23/2015

Kristi was amazing! We did Day of Coordination with her and it was worth every penny plus more. She found us an unbelievable florist for half the cost of anything I could find myself. She thought of all the small details I forgot (like a weight for the aisle runner!), which proves she has tons of experience. She also took care of all the mishaps, like our caterer being an hour late to the reception! With her careful planning and flexibility, the guests didn't even know anything was wrong!

Sent on 05/24/2013

I contacted Kristi of Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning only 5 months prior to my wedding date. She did an amazing job pulling it together in just a few months. Kristi was professional and responsive. She help with all the details including helping me choose bridesmaids dresses, flowers, invitations, catering and the venue. On my wedding day Kristi and her staff transformed my venue in to something greater than I envisioned. Without her this would not have been possible.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Barb · Married on 10/11/2012

"Kiss The Bride" made our Wedding day on the Beach very special. I was very pleased with all the details on my special day. I would highly recommend "Kiss The Bride"

Thanks again for such a lovely Wedding Day !!!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Kim · Married on 07/07/2011

None Better posted 7/25/2011 (updated 7/25/2011)
    The wedding planner at Kiss the Bride did an amazing job...she was there for EVERYTHING....i had no worries at all...the ceremony was extra special because of this agency....they ALL wanted everything to be perfect....and it turned to be just that....PERFECT....i was very happy...and would recommend no other bridal services for anyone!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2011

Kristi has simply put, been nothing less than AMAZING! She is so passionate about her job it truly shows in her work. She dedicates 110% to her work. There is never a "bad" time for her. She wants nothing but the best for her brides. She wants their dream to come true! No matter the budget, Kristi will make your dreams come true. She is creative. She answers all questions in a timely fashion! She listens to your wants and needs, never forceful of her opinion. I simply feel blessed that she is a huge part of my very special day!! Your wedding will not be the best without her as your planner. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at prplesunset48@hotmail.com

Sent on 07/20/2011