Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning 6
Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning 7
  • Cayla

Cayla · Married on 06/03/2019

The most perfect wedding ever

I had the most perfect day ever and it wouldn’t be without Kristi from Kiss the bride! I live from Texas and was stressing with everything because I couldn’t see, or do anything but Kristi reached out to me and helped me, took over everything I had to handle and it was the best night of my life! Our day was perfect, ran smoothly and if I could relive it I would! She only wasn’t our coordinator but she became my friend! Thank you so much Kristi and Kiss the Bride! Y’all do amazing work!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Kahli Ellis · Married on 05/18/2019

Beach Wedding

They were simply amazing to work with! They made everything flow perfectly!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/20/2019

Kristi is an absolute rockstar & will make your day as seamless as possible. When you first meet with Kristi, you know that she absolutely loves what she does. She is passionate about working with brides & creating a lifetime of memories. I am so very grateful that we were able to work with Kristi & her team throughout the process and could not have done it without her. She has the best spirit and energy, which is most definitely needed on any wedding day. Best choice we could have made in an event planner & blessed to call her a friend.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Sherry Eschenbach · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!!

We had a truly wonderful experience with
    Kristi of “Kiss the Bride”!! We worked with her for our wedding held at the Sandestin Hilton and she is a top-notch wedding planner. She has tons of experience and lots of practical knowledge. She is very professional but also super fun to work with!! We were really nervous about the weather for our outdoor beach wedding, but she kept her cool and kept her eye on the weather for us...she guided us to having our outdoor wedding ( which was beautiful💕) but helped me to make the call of the indoor cocktail hour, which was previously set for outside.....A great call because it start to rain shortly after.She tried very very hard to give the bride and groom a perfect wedding day. I would highly recommend Kristi and her staff at “Kiss the Bride”! You will not be disappointed

Sent on 12/31/2018

Christina Harrison · Married on 10/19/2018

Best day of my life

Kristi and Nicole allowed our wedding day to run seamless! I feel honored to have had them helping me organize and execute one of the best days of my life. I would certainly recommend Kiss the Bride. Thanks ladies

Sent on 12/31/2018

Cong · Married on 09/29/2018

Kristi and her team are truly amazing! Kristi is such an enthusiastic and passionate girl organizing everything just as perfect as it could be! All other girls are so lovely and considerate too. One girl (so sorry I forgot her name) handed a cup of water to me before walking down the aisle when I was extremely nervous. They definitely focused on every single detail. They emphasized they only wear black and pink(even their bags are pink too)-which make them so easy to be recognized at the venue. After the reception, they packed all of our decorations and sent them back to our room. They truly did an excellent job on our wedding️!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kristi and her team! We got married on 8/25/18 at the Hilton Sandestin. Our wedding coordinators, Kristi, Nicole and Emmeline, were amazing! They took care of everything and made the day completely stress free! They handled every detail with ease (even details I would have never thought of)! We had a last minute request to get a microphone at our Beach Bonfire the night before the wedding and they had it taken care of in minutes! Not only are they top-notch professionals, but they are the sweetest and most lovely people! They were truly a joy to be around! I was so relieved to be in such good hands during our wedding! If you are looking for a wedding planner/ coordinator in the Destin area, look no further!! They are the best!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Linea · Married on 08/16/2018

Kirsti is an absolute joy to work with. Her knowledge of the local vendors allowed me to feel at ease with her taking the rains and being the main contact for the vendors of our wedding and I could not be more grateful. Having one contact, instead of 4 or 10 takes the stress off of planning a destination wedding. She has such attention to detail and a knack for pulling it all together on the day of so that my husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves.
    Well worth every penny and more!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kim · Married on 07/19/2018

Kristi made planning a wedding 500 miles away so easy. She was there from the very beginning, from securing a venue for us to being there on the wedding day to coordinate any last minute details. She was always quick to respond to our emails and follow up on our wedding details. The wedding exceeded our expectations in every way because of Kristi!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Devon · Married on 06/30/2018

AMAZING!! Kristi and her team were fantastic! They were so sweet and awesome to work with- she took care of literally everything and had the entire event running seamlessly and smoothly! It was everything I could have hoped for and more. Seriously she is best-hire her!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kat · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kristi from Kiss the Bride! I live in Texas and had a destination wedding in Destin, Florida! We literally could not have done it without her! We had about an hour long phone conversation when I first found her online to get to know one another! The second we got off the phone, my husband and I agreed, she was the one! We had only spoken to one other planner previously, but Kristi was such a breath of fresh air! She immediately seemed to "get us," and knew what we were looking for! And we have no regrets! She was extremely responsive and just made everything so easy! When we finally met her in person the day before our wedding, it's like we had known each other for years! She is friendly and bubbly, and everything I could have hoped for in a wedding planner! We had a minor mishap with one of our vendors the week of the wedding, and Kristi seamlessly found us a new one and got it all taken care of without us even knowing! She is just great, so glad she was a part of our big day and hope to remain friends!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Joy · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristi and her team were fantastic. Though I grew up vacationing in Seaside, I live in Charlotte now and we were not as familiar with the 30a wedding scene. Kristi found us the best vendors and worked so well with all of them. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the cake, the photography, the decor, etc. She always made me feel at ease and I knew our destination wedding was in great hands. She made sure EVERYTHING was taken care of the day of the wedding, and I truly didn't have to worry about anything. Most importantly, we really hit it off with Kristi on a personal level. We were so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning 18
    Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning 19
    Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning 20

Claire · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristi with Kiss the Bride was ABSOLUTELY fantastic!! Our wedding was perfect and without her, I don’t know what we would do. Everyone was asking me why I felt so calm the day of and I said it’s because I know Kristi has everything together and I have no worries!
    I highly recommend Kiss the Bride!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Bree · Married on 04/14/2018

Kristi with Kiss The Bride was the absolute best. I contacted her six-seven months out from when I wanted to get married. I didn’t have a clue as to the location where I wanted it. She was on top of the planning before we could even hang up from our initial conversation. She planned the most amazing and memorable day for my husband and I in the few short months we had. I would do it all the same if I were to get married again!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Deborah · Married on 10/14/2017

Kiss the Bride made all my daughter's weeding dreams come true!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Michaelanne · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristi, Michelle and their team were absolutely AMAZING! Michelle was fantastic- she kept everyone on time and everything went so smoothly. She’s the sweetest! Her team helped me with anything I needed! From a bottle of water to helping me take my shoes off or pulling up my slipping garter! These ladies were so friendly and professional and made our day even more wonderful!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Erin · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristi was great to work with! She made the day of the wedding stress free by taking care of the ceremony and reception setup. She helped organize the wedding party exactly how I wanted and even went above and beyond to make sure my ceremony items were brought back to my room so we didn't have to worry about it. Thanks again for all your help!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kara · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristi, Michelle and the entire team with Kiss the Bride were amazing. They made my daughter's wedding day go perfectly. It was a joy working with Kristi this year and thanks to them, the wedding night was absolutely wonderful! They were part of our team with the Hilton Sandestin Wedding Package, but they all exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Kristi and Michelle thought of every detail and made the wedding day not only special but easy. They were very professional and helpful.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

Kristi was awesome! She really helped calm my nerves for our "first look", and was very accommodating! She really made our wedding day less stressful! Kristi has a way of making you feel like you've known her for years! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Kristi was amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Bridget · Married on 07/07/2017

We can not say enough about Kristi and her team at Kiss the Bride for our July 7th destination wedding! Kristi was so responsive in communicating with me about our day and made sure that everything for the day met our vision. Planning from out of state was difficult, but with Kristi by my side, everything ran so smoothly. She is the sweetest person and trust cares about your day being the best! Thank you so much- our day would not have been what it was without you!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Missy · Married on 07/01/2017

This company was more than amazing!!!! I could not have done it without them!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Tarryn · Married on 06/24/2017

I worked with Nicole mostly and she was wonderful! She was so attentive and made sure everything was perfect! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day!! We highly recommend Kiss the Bride! Everyone was so polite and great to work with!!

Sent on 06/28/2017