Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

108 | Destin, FL

108 Reviews for Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning

• Karly

Karly Hicks · Getting married on 10/08/2021

KTB is an awesome choice!

Kristi is an absolute pro and the best in the business. She is incredibly kind and does a great job communicating with everyone involved: bride, parents, vendors, bridal party, guests, etc. She is well connected and knows the area vendors, we trusted her recommendations and it paid off! We also got discounted prices with other vendors by working with KTB. KTB was worth every penny and I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day because I knew Kristi and the team would take care of any issues that arose - and they did. If you are questioning using a wedding planner, do it and KTB is an excellent choice that you will not regret.

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Susan

Susan VanderWerf Hicks · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Kiss the Bride is the Best !

Kristi and her team at Kiss the Bride made our wedding planning and day of wedding a really great experience. I highly recommend her. She is very enthusiastic , professional and organized.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Cathy Ruelas · Married on 06/20/2020

Words cannot express how happy I am!!

I just wanted to say thank you for everything you did to help make Daniela and Andrew’s wedding the most amazing and magical night. Your joyful spirit put us all at ease. Your attentiveness to all their details and needs was superb! Words can really not express how happy I am. It is a night I will never forget! Thank you again!

Love,
    Cathy, Mother of the Bride

Sent on 06/26/2020

Emily Schoene · Married on 05/02/2020

The most perfect day of our lives!

My family hired Kristi to help us plan my wedding because my (now) husband and I lived in Florida, and the rest of our family was all over the country. The very first conversation I had with her, we clicked. I knew this was the girl I NEEDED for my wedding. She rocked getting me set up with the absolute best vendors I could ever imagine, the best location, the best of everything.

We had never planned to see a pandemic in our lifetime, but it hit and it hit us hard. Our original wedding date was May 2, 2020, and once things started closing we thought we were sunk. We were the furthest thing from that, and we had Kristi to thank for it all. She was constantly working, communicating, and staying positive for me, and was able to shift EVERY vendor to a new date.

Even when we had everything changed, she was in constant communication with me asking if there was anything I needed, how I was doing, how my family was doing, etc. She became more than a wedding planner to us, she's a friend now. Something that I never thought would come out of this experience.

The day of the wedding arrived after all of our shifting, and we had to shift again...the forecast predicted rain (it was originally a beach wedding). Kristi and the vendors we used kicked it into high gear (which I'm convinced she was always in), and moved to our backup location on the bay. She would send me sneak peeks to help me keep my cool, stopped in to check on me, and was always there with the biggest smile and positive outlook which is exactly what every bride needs. Even though we shifted, everything happens for a reason, and our wedding was more beautiful that I could've ever imagined. I loved it better than what I was originally thinking I was going to get.

I can't say anything but positive things about Kristi and the vendors she works with. I put my full trust in her that everything was going to be okay, and it was honestly more beautiful than I ever imagined.

If you're looking for this and more, please give her a call. She's the best. I love ya girl! Thanks for everything you've done and continue to do for us!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Bridget Garrabrants · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding of my dreams

Kristi and her team are amazing! I could never say enough about Kristi and her team, they treat you like family. Kristi was to keep me calm throughout the whole day and kept checking in to make sure everything for my wedding was going as planned. She even was able to keep me calm and fix my dress when bustle broke. I would not have been able to pull off the wedding of my dreams without Kristi's help. I highly recommend Kristi and the Kiss the Bride team, they are all truly fantastic.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Keleigh Maddox · Married on 09/28/2019

Just book her already

Kristi was a breath of fresh air from the moment we called and debated getting a wedding planner with her. She answered every call or text and always made time for us. We loved all of our vendors that she brought in.

We appreciated her honesty with us and that she would think creatively when we said something was out of budget or uncontrollable changes occurred.

Our wedding day was stress free for us and our families and truly embodied us. Kristi cares and loves her brides - she sat on the ground and bustled my dress for at least 10 minutes while sand was completely covering her and continuously made sure a drink was in our hands.

If you are debating a planner for a destination wedding, don’t. Book Kiss the bride.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Cayla

Cayla · Married on 06/03/2019

The most perfect wedding ever

I had the most perfect day ever and it wouldn’t be without Kristi from Kiss the bride! I live from Texas and was stressing with everything because I couldn’t see, or do anything but Kristi reached out to me and helped me, took over everything I had to handle and it was the best night of my life! Our day was perfect, ran smoothly and if I could relive it I would! She only wasn’t our coordinator but she became my friend! Thank you so much Kristi and Kiss the Bride! Y’all do amazing work!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Kahli Ellis · Married on 05/18/2019

Beach Wedding

They were simply amazing to work with! They made everything flow perfectly!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/20/2019

Kristi is an absolute rockstar & will make your day as seamless as possible. When you first meet with Kristi, you know that she absolutely loves what she does. She is passionate about working with brides & creating a lifetime of memories. I am so very grateful that we were able to work with Kristi & her team throughout the process and could not have done it without her. She has the best spirit and energy, which is most definitely needed on any wedding day. Best choice we could have made in an event planner & blessed to call her a friend.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 02/23/2019

All about the bride!

Kristi! Where do I begin!? From the first phone call of introductions I knew Kristi was the perfect wedding planner for me. Her excitement, passion, and interest in me, my story, and my wedding was infectious from the beginning. She is organized, knowledgeable about the area, and wants to take stress away from the bride and groom. She helped me plan a 125 person wedding weekend with a welcome bonfire, a perfect beach ceremony followed by the most detailed and stunning reception I have ever seen, and a farewell brunch. My guests (and me!) were blown away. Kristi made great vendor recommendations, kept a pulse on all the moving pieces, and most of all, made the day of my wedding stress free. She took care of it all - even held my purse and made sure my drink was always full. But more than that, Kristi really cared about me and my husband and our family. She laughed and cried with us during our big day and was a true friend through it all. I am so lucky to have found such an amazing planner and so grateful for the memories she helped us build.

I cannot recommend Kristi and her team more. They truly are passionate about what they do and will make sure you are happy at every turn.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sherry Eschenbach · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!!

We had a truly wonderful experience with
    Kristi of “Kiss the Bride”!! We worked with her for our wedding held at the Sandestin Hilton and she is a top-notch wedding planner. She has tons of experience and lots of practical knowledge. She is very professional but also super fun to work with!! We were really nervous about the weather for our outdoor beach wedding, but she kept her cool and kept her eye on the weather for us...she guided us to having our outdoor wedding ( which was beautiful💕) but helped me to make the call of the indoor cocktail hour, which was previously set for outside.....A great call because it start to rain shortly after.She tried very very hard to give the bride and groom a perfect wedding day. I would highly recommend Kristi and her staff at “Kiss the Bride”! You will not be disappointed

Sent on 12/31/2018

Christina Harrison · Married on 10/19/2018

Best day of my life

Kristi and Nicole allowed our wedding day to run seamless! I feel honored to have had them helping me organize and execute one of the best days of my life. I would certainly recommend Kiss the Bride. Thanks ladies

Sent on 12/31/2018

Cong · Married on 09/29/2018

Kristi and her team are truly amazing! Kristi is such an enthusiastic and passionate girl organizing everything just as perfect as it could be! All other girls are so lovely and considerate too. One girl (so sorry I forgot her name) handed a cup of water to me before walking down the aisle when I was extremely nervous. They definitely focused on every single detail. They emphasized they only wear black and pink(even their bags are pink too)-which make them so easy to be recognized at the venue. After the reception, they packed all of our decorations and sent them back to our room. They truly did an excellent job on our wedding️!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kristi and her team! We got married on 8/25/18 at the Hilton Sandestin. Our wedding coordinators, Kristi, Nicole and Emmeline, were amazing! They took care of everything and made the day completely stress free! They handled every detail with ease (even details I would have never thought of)! We had a last minute request to get a microphone at our Beach Bonfire the night before the wedding and they had it taken care of in minutes! Not only are they top-notch professionals, but they are the sweetest and most lovely people! They were truly a joy to be around! I was so relieved to be in such good hands during our wedding! If you are looking for a wedding planner/ coordinator in the Destin area, look no further!! They are the best!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Linea · Married on 08/16/2018

Kirsti is an absolute joy to work with. Her knowledge of the local vendors allowed me to feel at ease with her taking the rains and being the main contact for the vendors of our wedding and I could not be more grateful. Having one contact, instead of 4 or 10 takes the stress off of planning a destination wedding. She has such attention to detail and a knack for pulling it all together on the day of so that my husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves.
    Well worth every penny and more!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kim · Married on 07/19/2018

Kristi made planning a wedding 500 miles away so easy. She was there from the very beginning, from securing a venue for us to being there on the wedding day to coordinate any last minute details. She was always quick to respond to our emails and follow up on our wedding details. The wedding exceeded our expectations in every way because of Kristi!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Devon · Married on 06/30/2018

AMAZING!! Kristi and her team were fantastic! They were so sweet and awesome to work with- she took care of literally everything and had the entire event running seamlessly and smoothly! It was everything I could have hoped for and more. Seriously she is best-hire her!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kat · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kristi from Kiss the Bride! I live in Texas and had a destination wedding in Destin, Florida! We literally could not have done it without her! We had about an hour long phone conversation when I first found her online to get to know one another! The second we got off the phone, my husband and I agreed, she was the one! We had only spoken to one other planner previously, but Kristi was such a breath of fresh air! She immediately seemed to "get us," and knew what we were looking for! And we have no regrets! She was extremely responsive and just made everything so easy! When we finally met her in person the day before our wedding, it's like we had known each other for years! She is friendly and bubbly, and everything I could have hoped for in a wedding planner! We had a minor mishap with one of our vendors the week of the wedding, and Kristi seamlessly found us a new one and got it all taken care of without us even knowing! She is just great, so glad she was a part of our big day and hope to remain friends!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Joy · Married on 04/28/2018

Kristi and her team were fantastic. Though I grew up vacationing in Seaside, I live in Charlotte now and we were not as familiar with the 30a wedding scene. Kristi found us the best vendors and worked so well with all of them. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the cake, the photography, the decor, etc. She always made me feel at ease and I knew our destination wedding was in great hands. She made sure EVERYTHING was taken care of the day of the wedding, and I truly didn't have to worry about anything. Most importantly, we really hit it off with Kristi on a personal level. We were so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Claire · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristi with Kiss the Bride was ABSOLUTELY fantastic!! Our wedding was perfect and without her, I don’t know what we would do. Everyone was asking me why I felt so calm the day of and I said it’s because I know Kristi has everything together and I have no worries!
    I highly recommend Kiss the Bride!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Bree · Married on 04/14/2018

Kristi with Kiss The Bride was the absolute best. I contacted her six-seven months out from when I wanted to get married. I didn’t have a clue as to the location where I wanted it. She was on top of the planning before we could even hang up from our initial conversation. She planned the most amazing and memorable day for my husband and I in the few short months we had. I would do it all the same if I were to get married again!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Deborah · Married on 10/14/2017

Kiss the Bride made all my daughter's weeding dreams come true!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Michaelanne · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristi, Michelle and their team were absolutely AMAZING! Michelle was fantastic- she kept everyone on time and everything went so smoothly. She’s the sweetest! Her team helped me with anything I needed! From a bottle of water to helping me take my shoes off or pulling up my slipping garter! These ladies were so friendly and professional and made our day even more wonderful!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Erin · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristi was great to work with! She made the day of the wedding stress free by taking care of the ceremony and reception setup. She helped organize the wedding party exactly how I wanted and even went above and beyond to make sure my ceremony items were brought back to my room so we didn't have to worry about it. Thanks again for all your help!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kara · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristi, Michelle and the entire team with Kiss the Bride were amazing. They made my daughter's wedding day go perfectly. It was a joy working with Kristi this year and thanks to them, the wedding night was absolutely wonderful! They were part of our team with the Hilton Sandestin Wedding Package, but they all exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/18/2017