Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning 5
Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning 6
Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning 7

Cong · Married on 09/29/2018

Kristi and her team are truly amazing! Kristi is such an enthusiastic and passionate girl organizing everything just as perfect as it could be! All other girls are so lovely and considerate too. One girl (so sorry I forgot her name) handed a cup of water to me before walking down the aisle when I was extremely nervous. They definitely focused on every single detail. They emphasized they only wear black and pink(even their bags are pink too)-which make them so easy to be recognized at the venue. After the reception, they packed all of our decorations and sent them back to our room. They truly did an excellent job on our wedding️!!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kristi and her team! We got married on 8/25/18 at the Hilton Sandestin. Our wedding coordinators, Kristi, Nicole and Emmeline, were amazing! They took care of everything and made the day completely stress free! They handled every detail with ease (even details I would have never thought of)! We had a last minute request to get a microphone at our Beach Bonfire the night before the wedding and they had it taken care of in minutes! Not only are they top-notch professionals, but they are the sweetest and most lovely people! They were truly a joy to be around! I was so relieved to be in such good hands during our wedding! If you are looking for a wedding planner/ coordinator in the Destin area, look no further!! They are the best!

Linea · Married on 08/16/2018

Kirsti is an absolute joy to work with. Her knowledge of the local vendors allowed me to feel at ease with her taking the rains and being the main contact for the vendors of our wedding and I could not be more grateful. Having one contact, instead of 4 or 10 takes the stress off of planning a destination wedding. She has such attention to detail and a knack for pulling it all together on the day of so that my husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves.
    Well worth every penny and more!!!

Kim · Married on 07/19/2018

Kristi made planning a wedding 500 miles away so easy. She was there from the very beginning, from securing a venue for us to being there on the wedding day to coordinate any last minute details. She was always quick to respond to our emails and follow up on our wedding details. The wedding exceeded our expectations in every way because of Kristi!

Devon · Married on 06/30/2018

AMAZING!! Kristi and her team were fantastic! They were so sweet and awesome to work with- she took care of literally everything and had the entire event running seamlessly and smoothly! It was everything I could have hoped for and more. Seriously she is best-hire her!

Kat · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kristi from Kiss the Bride! I live in Texas and had a destination wedding in Destin, Florida! We literally could not have done it without her! We had about an hour long phone conversation when I first found her online to get to know one another! The second we got off the phone, my husband and I agreed, she was the one! We had only spoken to one other planner previously, but Kristi was such a breath of fresh air! She immediately seemed to "get us," and knew what we were looking for! And we have no regrets! She was extremely responsive and just made everything so easy! When we finally met her in person the day before our wedding, it's like we had known each other for years! She is friendly and bubbly, and everything I could have hoped for in a wedding planner! We had a minor mishap with one of our vendors the week of the wedding, and Kristi seamlessly found us a new one and got it all taken care of without us even knowing! She is just great, so glad she was a part of our big day and hope to remain friends!

Claire · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristi with Kiss the Bride was ABSOLUTELY fantastic!! Our wedding was perfect and without her, I don’t know what we would do. Everyone was asking me why I felt so calm the day of and I said it’s because I know Kristi has everything together and I have no worries!
    I highly recommend Kiss the Bride!

Bree · Married on 04/14/2018

Kristi with Kiss The Bride was the absolute best. I contacted her six-seven months out from when I wanted to get married. I didn’t have a clue as to the location where I wanted it. She was on top of the planning before we could even hang up from our initial conversation. She planned the most amazing and memorable day for my husband and I in the few short months we had. I would do it all the same if I were to get married again!

Deborah · Married on 10/14/2017

Kiss the Bride made all my daughter's weeding dreams come true!

Michaelanne · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristi, Michelle and their team were absolutely AMAZING! Michelle was fantastic- she kept everyone on time and everything went so smoothly. She’s the sweetest! Her team helped me with anything I needed! From a bottle of water to helping me take my shoes off or pulling up my slipping garter! These ladies were so friendly and professional and made our day even more wonderful!

Erin · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristi was great to work with! She made the day of the wedding stress free by taking care of the ceremony and reception setup. She helped organize the wedding party exactly how I wanted and even went above and beyond to make sure my ceremony items were brought back to my room so we didn't have to worry about it. Thanks again for all your help!

Kara · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristi, Michelle and the entire team with Kiss the Bride were amazing. They made my daughter's wedding day go perfectly. It was a joy working with Kristi this year and thanks to them, the wedding night was absolutely wonderful! They were part of our team with the Hilton Sandestin Wedding Package, but they all exceeded our expectations!

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Kristi and Michelle thought of every detail and made the wedding day not only special but easy. They were very professional and helpful.

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

Kristi was awesome! She really helped calm my nerves for our "first look", and was very accommodating! She really made our wedding day less stressful! Kristi has a way of making you feel like you've known her for years! I highly recommend her for your special day!

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Kristi was amazing!

Bridget · Married on 07/07/2017

We can not say enough about Kristi and her team at Kiss the Bride for our July 7th destination wedding! Kristi was so responsive in communicating with me about our day and made sure that everything for the day met our vision. Planning from out of state was difficult, but with Kristi by my side, everything ran so smoothly. She is the sweetest person and trust cares about your day being the best! Thank you so much- our day would not have been what it was without you!

Missy · Married on 07/01/2017

This company was more than amazing!!!! I could not have done it without them!!!

Tarryn · Married on 06/24/2017

I worked with Nicole mostly and she was wonderful! She was so attentive and made sure everything was perfect! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day!! We highly recommend Kiss the Bride! Everyone was so polite and great to work with!!

Connie · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristi and Nicole
    I cannot say enough about the services you provided for my daughters wedding on 6-24-17 the Ray/White Wedding! You girls went above and Beyond to make sure that Tarryn's And Bryan's Day was more than Perfect!!! You made sure that we were completely comfortable and relaxed!! Our experience was more with Nicole and I can Truly say WOW that yong lady sure knows her job! You are the BEST! I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride to people looking to book a destination wedding or just people in the area of Destin! We Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! The Ray Family

Janeice · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristi was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! She was very organized, straight-forward, and pleasant to interact with. She mediated several things that day that did not go as planned without me even having to say anything. My husband remarked that he liked how she addressed and interacted with the wedding party and got everyone to do what she needed them to do for the wedding processional. I also loved working with Jen on our wedding day. She came to my hotel room to escort me to the beach. She was very helpful with my dress and with keeping me calm and making sure that I was taken care of. I wish Kristi and her team all the best in their career. They certainly made our experience wonderful and a sweet memory that we still talk about with family and friends. Thank you so much for being such a blessing to us!

Kristina · Married on 06/17/2017

Literally. As a bride coming from Louisiana to Florida for a wedding, these ladies could not have made wedding planning easier and overall an amazing experience. I imagined my stress load, as a bride to be, to be overwhelming; however, these ladies made sure everything went smooth. I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride to any bride who wants 'that perfect wedding'! Thank you so much!

• vitalinfo50

Tia · Married on 06/11/2017

The BEST wedding planner, hands down!! My husband and I were married in Destin, FL this past summer. We reside in Atlanta, GA so I knew trying to plan a wedding from another state was going to be impossible, so that's when we decided to hire a wedding planner. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am VERY picky! If we don't click initially, then you're pretty much wasting my time. I knew within the first 5 minutes just talking to Kristi that she was going to be our wedding planner. It was like she was inside my head. Lol! I really didn't know what to expect from a wedding planner but the other ones we interviewed, they were very boring and pretty much everything sounded scripted. Kristi kept it real and was very honest with me, whether I wanted to hear it or not. That's what I love about her. She didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. And the topping on the cake was, she LOVES Bling!! Lol! I absolutely LOVE bling. As hectic and busy our lives were, Kristi made sure to stay in touch with us and made sure we were on schedule with everything. She went over all of our contracts to make sure everything looked ok. I can go on and on about Kristi, but I don't have enough characters on here lol. I will say when it came to the day of our wedding, it was everything and more we ever imagined and we thank Kristi and her team VERY much for being so patient with us and allowing us to just relax and enjoy our wedding! If you are debating whether or not to hire a wedding planner, DO IT!! It will save you A LOT of stress, especially from trying to plan it from another state. If you plan to get married in Destin, FL, hire Kiss the Bride! You won't regret it! We can't thank you enough Kristi!

Gail · Married on 06/03/2017

I can not say enough about Kristi and Kiss the Bride. My daughter's wedding was at the Sandestin Hilton and they booked Kristi as our day-fo coordinator. She reached out to us and explained her services and what was included in our package. We had the option to add additional services but chose not to, and there was no pressure to do so. Kristi prepared our wedding timeline, directed our rehearsal, and she and her assistant were there throughout the wedding seeing that every detail was perfect so all I had to do was relax and enjoy the moment. They were both friendly, accomodating, and totally professional. I recommend them without reservation.

C · Married on 05/20/2017

Kristi and Jen are absolutely amazing! They made our destination wedding flawless. Our wedding day was all that I dreamed and more. Big thanks to kiss the bride for taking the worry out of planning from a distance. They went above and beyond during the planning and on our special day. I highly recommend them for your wedding planning. I can't thank them enough. Our guest are still talking about how awesome our wedding was :-)