Kiss and Makeup Reviews

Kiss and Makeup 4
Kiss and Makeup 5
Kiss and Makeup 6

Ana · Married on 05/24/2015

I am more than pleased with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I seriously looked and felt like a princess on my wedding day. Michaela did a fabulous job for my wedding party as well. I absolutely recommend her services. She's very friendly, cordial, and professional. Thanks!

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 05/24/2015

Micaela and her girls are AMAZING! They did my hair & Make-up for my engagement photos, were able to fit me in on a Saturday during the busy Prom season (I teach High School and wanted to do my wedding test run on Prom night) to do my Wedding Trial, and then came to the hotel to get me, my four bridesmaids, and mom ready for the big day!! They made us feel so beautiful!!! Everyone commented about how beautiful and flawless we looked! I will definitely not misplace her number because I will be coming back to her whenever the future calls for professional hair and make-up.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Michaela and her assistant did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. I couldn't have asked for anything more they were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2015

Micaela Evans with Kiss and Makeup is fabulous! From emails to text, she was very responsive and attentive. She made me look beautiful on my wedding day!!! She goes above and beyond customer service. When I couldn't find the kind of hair piece I was looking for (lace with a little bling) she hand made one for me!! I will book her for all make up and hair needs!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Tabitha · Married on 04/24/2015

Bre did an amazing job! She is fun to be around and everyone looked amazing. She's going to do hair and makeup for my moms wedding this weekend and I cannot wait!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Micaela with Kiss and Makeup was such a joy to work with and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She was very flexible, affordable, and so incredibly fun! She fit in perfectly with my bridal party and helped to make the day fun and relaxed while we were getting ready. My makeup stayed all night and my hair was exactly what I wanted. I can't say enough wonderful things about Kiss and Makeup, and will definitely be a return client for special events in the future!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Macayla is extremely sweet and made my day stress free and calm for me.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2015

We used Micaela with Kiss and Makeup for our day of bridal party hair and makeup, and she was absolutely amazing! I cannot sing her praises enough! She was an absolute delight to work with, and went above and beyond for us in every way possible. From even our very first interaction via email, Micaela was quick and thorough in her response. She always thoroughly answered any questions I had, and in a timely fashion (less than 24 hours in most cases). We set up a consultation a few months out, and she took the time to go over with me exactly what I wanted and the look I wanted to achieve for my big day. She took the time to make suggestions to my mom on what might look best on her, and even offers free MOB makeup application as an extra incentive for her brides. She was very sweet, and accommodating during our original meeting.

Fast forward to the week of the wedding, we ended up getting married during the worst snow storm of the year. Needless to say, there were a few things that didn’t go according to plan. Micaela worked with us, and was so sweet and accommodating the whole time! She made it out the day of the wedding to our location (which we moved last minute) even with the roads being covered in ice! Talk about going above and beyond! The whole time she was there, she tried to calm my nerves and tell me everything was going to be ok. She was so amazing!

In terms of her actual hair and makeup service, she is an absolute pro! I loved my hair and makeup, along with the rest of the bridal party and the MOB! A bride should feel like she is her most beautiful the day of her wedding, and I felt just that. The airbrush makeup she used stayed on all day and night, even after trekking through the ice and snow, and being outside with a light drizzle taking pictures. I felt absolutely beautiful the whole day and night!

I would highly recommend Micaela for your hair and makeup services. She is reliable, accommodating, sweet, and exceptionally talented!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 12/13/2014

Micaela was wonderful! She was early to our appointment time and that was fantastic! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day with her hair and makeup! That's just how it should be too.

Thank you soooo much!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Natalie · Married on 11/08/2014

Kiss and Makeup (Micaela and Chantee) were absolutely amazing! On your wedding day you want to look perfect and they did just that. My trial run was my bridals. I showed Micaela a couple of pictures and she took it from there. She stuck right with the natural look I wanted and I loved it. On the wedding day she was super accommodating, energetic yet calming at the same time. A good combo for a wedding day! She did the same look again and it turned out beautiful. She also did my mom's and she was very pleased. Micaela and Chantee did some of the bridesmaids and they were happy with the results as well. Thank you guys!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Alex · Married on 11/01/2014

I would just like to start off with OMG, I never thought I could look like that. I'm a very simple person and for my wedding day I actually wanted my makeup done. Never really knew what the difference was with airbrush and I instantly found out! Let just say if your having a big day of any sort I highly recommend to get Kiss and Makeup to do your makeup. I believe it was truly flawless and so did everyone else. She also did my maid of honor and my mothers makeup! Both stunning!
    If you want to look Flawless this is the way to go!!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/01/2014

Incredible make up that lasted all day! Also looked great in pictures!

Sent on 12/27/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Macaela did such a fantastic job on mine and my bridesmaid's makeup the day of my wedding, i could hardly even believe it.

She worked so quickly and efficiently and had me, 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers done with hair AND makeup in just a few hours.

Both my hair and makeup lasted all night and looked so fresh--like I had just applied it.

I had so many people comment on how great she did that I lost count.

In addition to the wedding day, we did a couple run throughs just to make sure I was happy with how everything would turn out. She always answered emails & texts quickly and was such a gem to work with. Thanks Macaela!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Tamara · Married on 08/09/2014

I could not have asked for a better experience! Michaela was so kind and wonderful. Not only did she make me feel just amazing, she cared for my friends and family who are sometimes a little tricky. I was a bit nervous to pick someone that I didn't know, but I am so thankful I did! Michaela went above and beyond and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Laura · Married on 06/21/2014

Micaela did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She listened to what I wanted and then created it. My makeup stayed all day, and my hair held up perfectly. I am very thankful that I chose to have Micaela do my hair and makeup. She also did hair and makeup for my mother. My mom looked stunning and felt confident throughout the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Micaela!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Madison · Married on 05/11/2014

Micaela did a perfect job on my wedding makeup, I could not have asked for anything better! Very professional and affordable! I would definitely recommend her to anyone! The airbrush makeup is awesome and lasted all day during my outdoor wedding in the heat.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Jackie did a wonderful job with the wedding party's hair & makeup, including a last-minute cover-up for the best man, who injured his nose the night before the wedding! Jackie was such great company to have while preparing for the ceremony. Although there was a scheduling issue and only one MUA could work with us on my wedding day, Jackie did such a great job and was so fun that we hardly noticed we were at the church for an extra 3 hours to get made-up!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Jill · Married on 04/05/2014

Micaela did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I am very particular and she was more than patient with me, helping me to look my best for my big day. She did makeup for my whole wedding party and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. One of my bridesmaids was nervous about airbrush makeup due to a bad previous experience. Micaela has changed her opinion of it, showing her how great and natural it can look. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for their wedding or any special occasion!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Shelly · Married on 12/31/2013

Micaela is amazing! Everyone's hair and makeup at my wedding looked wonderful. She is so sweet and easy to work with and listened to what I wanted. My makeup looked amazing. You will not be disappointed with Micaela and her team!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Colleen · Married on 11/23/2013

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Great service, and a great deal. Makeup and hair for three of us and we were done looking amazing and ahead of schedule

Sent on 04/16/2014

Anna · Married on 07/01/2013

Had a wonderful experience. Have been referring you to everyone!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

Micaela Was absolutely wonderful.. Traveled to the Omni Fort Worth hotel to fix our hair and make up for three ever us. Makeup was airbrushed and was beautiful. Not to mention she did a fabulous job on my hair including my bridesmaids.
    If I ever have any event I need to be made up again I will definitely contact her. She made this a very fun and wonderful experience and I am happy she was able to share in the special day with us:)

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jeanette · Married on 06/22/2013

Micaela is amazing! I highly recommend her for all events. She made me look and feel spectacular on my special evening.

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Z

Zaira · Married on 06/09/2013

She always answered her emails within 24 hours, she does mother of the bride for free, she does group discounts, it's the best deal I found in Fort Worth. I was worried my make up would be over the top and I would hate the way it looked, but she just brought out the best in me instead of making me look like a drag queen. I have long, thick, wavy hair, and she managed to make it look smooth in a nice elegant bun. She was punctual, I was recommend her.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Micaela did such a great job with makeup for our wedding. She was right on time, and we even finished makeup ahead of schedule the day of! I had some bridesmaids who wanted lots of makeup and some who wanted to look natural, and she listened to each person to give them exactly what they wanted. One of my bridesmaids even booked her already for her wedding! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for great makeup that will stay on all day for a great price!

Sent on 05/21/2013