Kiss and Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Emma S. Married on 03/27/2022

Kiss and makeup team is amazing

These ladies made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I am so thankful for them.
  • Natasha
    Natasha R. Married on 04/11/2021

Kiss and Makeup is Perfection!

We had to postpone our wedding 3 times due to the pandemic and the Kiss and Makeup team was there for me every step of the way! Even before the postponement they listened to my wants and any changes. When our big day finally came they did amazing with our group and had so much fun getting ready! What can be beyond a stressful time, Kiss & Makeup made it a party! They adapted well to me needing to eat and our flower girls needs as well. If I ever need professional makeup done again, I will 100% be calling them!!
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 10/10/2020

Kiss and Makeup DFW

I don't even know where to start. The artists for Kiss and Makeup DFW are a couple of my favorite people right now. I showed Channing a picture of how I wanted my makeup done a few hours before my wedding (a style which was a lot more dramatic than during our trial), and she made it happen. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. She did exactly what I wanted and exactly what any makeup artist should do for a bride.

Hire them! They are worth every penny!
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Definitely recommend 100%

Micaela, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did my wedding day!
    I had another lady come in doing my bridesmaids. Micaela came in, and had me my mother, my mother in law and my maid of honor. Knocked us out quick and made every single one of us beautiful! The other lady.. not so much. She was from a different company by the way. But she was very slow, and my little sister hadn’t even been touched, not hair, not make up.
    By this time it was 3:30 and we were supposed to be ready by 4 for pictures! Micaela jumped right in, and did my sisters hair and make up to make sure I wouldn’t stress anymore. And my poor sister she was crying thinking she wasn’t going to have hers done. Micaela literally saved the day. And she did it with at no extra charge. She definitely cares about her clients. And I appreciate that so very much! And, she’s awesome on top of that! My make up and hair looked so beautiful and Micaela did everything she could to make that day go smooth! I will definitely recommend all day long for this girl!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 09/07/2019

Best glam squad!

My original hair and make up person fell through shortly before the wedding, but Micaela stepped in and saved the day!
    Her team has incredible talent and vision and the best personalities! I asked for a slightly out of the box hairstyle to showcase the back of my dress and Micaela absolutely nailed the look. My bridesmaids and both mothers looked flawless, the team enhanced their individual beauty and styled their hair perfectly. My makeup looked as good at the end of the night as it did at the beginning, and believe me, I danced the night away!
    I highly recommend Kiss and Makeup. You will not be disappointed in your look!
    Bridget Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing services

The ladies did an amazing job and was so patient with the bridal party
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 11/17/2018

They made me feel so pretty!!

Kiss and Makeup did my our hair and makeup at my best friends wedding and I instantly fell in love with them! When my planner suggested I use them I was sold. They did an amazing job and I felt so pretty. They also were able to accommodate my large amount of services with quite a few bridal party members and moms! They work super hard and really care. I would suggest them to anyone!!
    Sara Married on 11/10/2018

Bree & Channing

I had my trial with Bree and she quickly learned that I like things neat and perfect. We left the trial on the same page...we had an idea but we both knew it would probably change. On the day of my wedding, I told her to change it up and that I trusted her. Bree was understanding of my comfort level & of course she figured out the perfect hair style for me. Channing was amazing as well! So much fun and even played photographer for us and laid on the floor to get the perfect shot of our bridal party socks (talk about going the extra mile! haha). Thank you again Bree & Channing!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 06/24/2018
    Micaela is an absolute ARTIST!! She did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits which turned out STUNNING! She also (along with a second stylist Channing) did hair and makeup for me, my 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Micaela is so easy to work with and really listens to what your ideas are and turns them into beautiful reality. I honestly can't say enough about how amazing she was. If you need someone for hair and makeup, USE MICAELA!!!
    Ashleigh Married on 03/16/2018

Everyone looked so amazing

Micaela and her team are phenomenal and work with you so well. We were all laughing and having a great time the day of the wedding. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I felt so beautiful. Definitely recommend her. She is worth the money.
    Lindsey Married on 03/03/2018
    Micaela and her staff are amazing! They are all so sweet and made everyone look flawless! Micaela was so flexible with my schedule with unexpected changes and adding additional people at the last minute. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. Each style complimented each person and we could not have been happier with the outcome!
    I had countless compliments throughout the night on my hair and makeup and felt absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Micaela and her staff! Amazing!
    Sheryl Married on 10/29/2017
    Michaela was amazing! My first trial with a different one of her artists was pretty rough- her style just wasn't mine, and I did not like the heavy handed application of the makeup. I spoke with Michaela about it, and she decided to do my hair and makeup herself, as she had the most natural style, which is what I wanted. Throughout the process she put up with me changing my mind about 20 different times on what I wanted. She redid my trial at no charge, and I MOSTLY loved it. I changed how I wanted my eyes again after that second trial. And day of my makeup was absolutely flawlessly perfect. It looked like I wasn't wearing any- which is what I was going for- my skin just looked absolutely flawless. And my hair was wonderful elegant curls that we pulled over my shoulders. I felt like a princess thanks to Michaela, and my Husband agreed :) her second day of stylist that did my bridesmaids hair did absolutely fantastic as well- they all looked amazing.

She was incredibly responsive throughout the process and always willing to adjust to an indecisive bride. Her prices are reasonable and she was very flexible with my needs. So thankful I chose Kiss and Makeup for my wedding!
    Anna Married on 10/21/2017
    Micaela and her staff are AMAZING! I was so happy with my hair and make up for my wedding and all my bridesmaids looked flawless! She was sure to listen to what I wanted (even though I am sure I just said "I don't know I just want to look pretty") and I felt fantastic during my wedding. I would 100% recommend her services! Not only is she the sweetest, but everyone was amazing. They made sure they were running on time and even were able to squeeze in my mom for a last minute hair help! Thank you so much for everything!
    Leslie Married on 04/09/2017
    4/9/2017
    LOVED Channing and Bree! I reached out to Micaela after a couple of road bumps with other make up artists, but I am so glad I was able to work with her and her team! Very professional, flexible, sweet, and willing to hear what it is what you want on your day! The girls did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup as well as the rest of my bridal party! It lasted all day, even with the ceremony being outside! Everyone received many compliments on how natural our makeup was! Can't thank Channing and Bree enough for making my wedding day special!
    Angelica Married on 03/10/2017
    Michaela was absolutely fantastic! I felt absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding, and my makeup did not budge. I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist.. She did an amazing job with my sister, mother & my BFF. She went above and beyond to make sure we were all happy. I would definitely recommend her services.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 01/08/2017
    Both artists were incredibly professional and were able to get everyone beautiful even though we did not have time for a consultation before the big day.
    Heather Married on 11/11/2016
    LOVED Micaela and her crew - Channing and Bree. I reached out to Kiss and Make Up after I was unhappy with the communication and responsiveness from the first hair and make up artist I found for my wedding. Within minutes of meeting Micaela I was so reassured! She runs a great business, has a passion for weddings and her work is PHENOMENAL! They came to our hotel to get us ready which was incredibly convenient and stress-free. They arrived on time, got everyone finished on time so the whole day started out relaxed! My wedding was at 4 PM, we got ready from 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM, and my hair and make up stayed perfect until the ceremony. I cannot tell you enough how happy I was with my hair and make up!!! Made me feel like a princess on our big day!!
    Jenna Married on 10/29/2016
    Micaela and her team are amazing! They sure do know how to make a bunch of girls feel pretty! So much fun & fantastic at what they do! So thankful to have had yall apart of our big day!
  • Maive
    Lindsey Married on 10/22/2016
    I was on the fence about whether or not to get a make up artist (we really couldn't afford it) But I am SO glad we did!!! I wanted my bridesmaids to look beautiful on my wedding day and I am a wedding photographer so I knew that make up would make a big difference! All of the girls looked stunning and were getting complimented all day! I just got my wedding photos back and I wish I could post them here! Each bridesmaid got a couple of portraits done and the close ups just look like make up advertisements! Amazing!

Kiss and Make up did SUCH a great job and I cannot be more happy!

One thing to keep in mind, they do work out of a home so if you do a trial run, it is totally normal to be driving through a neighborhood to find them! I was worried I was lost but it is the correct address! haha (Or at least was at the time of my wedding lol)
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2016
    Kiss & Makeup has done my makeup 3 times now, plus my bridesmaids and each time was perfect! I love that they go wherever you need them and have so many amazing professionals available. Love them!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/25/2016
    Michaela and her assistant were awesome! My hair and make-up looked stunning and I got a ton of compliments. I felt like a magazine/pinterest bride! My bridesmaids and mom also looked great, and the atmosphere while we were getting ready was just really fun and lighthearted. Thanks for making me feel so beautiful on my special day Michaela!
    Sarah Married on 06/11/2016
    Micaela and her assistant were amazing! She did my hair and makeup for our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful so I knew she would go a great job on the wedding day! I wanted to find someone that did airbrush makeup and she did a fabulous job with it! I liked how she asked me if I had any restrictions for the bridesmaids before she started all of their hair. She did a amazing job and I would highly recommend her!!
    Jessica Married on 05/29/2016
    Micaela was WONDERFUL - we did my trial on the day of my bridals and she did a great job on my hair and make-up. I never wear a lot of make-up, but she did exactly what I asked for, but it wasn't over the top or too much at all. I felt sooo beautiful! On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and mom were VERY pleased with how their make-up and hair turned out...she made everyone feel so beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing!! AND i loved that she was in the Fort Worth area (a lot of Dallas artists were going to charge me extra mileage) - I highly recommend Micaela for your wedding!!!
  • I
    Ivey Married on 03/26/2016
    Micaela is so sweet and she made me feel beautiful! Even when I changed my mind about my hairstyle last minute, she was very accommodating and she did a wonderful job! She was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding. She is sweet, calm, funny, and totally the type of person you want to be around when you are getting ready for your wedding. Use her!
  • User2391207 2+ years ago
    As someone who rarely wears makeup, I was very nervous about my wedding day look. Luckily, Micaela understood my concerns about looking "overly made up" and created a beautiful natural look. I appreciated the fact she was very receptive to my feedback. Not only did she create my own custom color of lipstick (to match my wedding color), but she made me look amazing! I had never looked so lovely before. My hair and makeup was flawless. She was able to complete my look in a timely manner and was very kind to my family and I during the process. She had us all laughing and managed to help me calm down. Even though I have an eye phobia, she effortlessly put on beautiful eye make up and false eyelashes without causing any discomfort. That takes serious skills! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented makeup artist/hairstylist!