Kiss and Makeup Reviews

Kiss and Makeup 5
Kiss and Makeup 6

Sara · Married on 11/10/2018

Bree & Channing

I had my trial with Bree and she quickly learned that I like things neat and perfect. We left the trial on the same page...we had an idea but we both knew it would probably change. On the day of my wedding, I told her to change it up and that I trusted her. Bree was understanding of my comfort level & of course she figured out the perfect hair style for me. Channing was amazing as well! So much fun and even played photographer for us and laid on the floor to get the perfect shot of our bridal party socks (talk about going the extra mile! haha). Thank you again Bree & Channing!

Lindsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Micaela and her staff are amazing! They are all so sweet and made everyone look flawless! Micaela was so flexible with my schedule with unexpected changes and adding additional people at the last minute. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. Each style complimented each person and we could not have been happier with the outcome!
    I had countless compliments throughout the night on my hair and makeup and felt absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Micaela and her staff! Amazing!

Sheryl · Married on 10/29/2017

Michaela was amazing! My first trial with a different one of her artists was pretty rough- her style just wasn't mine, and I did not like the heavy handed application of the makeup. I spoke with Michaela about it, and she decided to do my hair and makeup herself, as she had the most natural style, which is what I wanted. Throughout the process she put up with me changing my mind about 20 different times on what I wanted. She redid my trial at no charge, and I MOSTLY loved it. I changed how I wanted my eyes again after that second trial. And day of my makeup was absolutely flawlessly perfect. It looked like I wasn't wearing any- which is what I was going for- my skin just looked absolutely flawless. And my hair was wonderful elegant curls that we pulled over my shoulders. I felt like a princess thanks to Michaela, and my Husband agreed :) her second day of stylist that did my bridesmaids hair did absolutely fantastic as well- they all looked amazing.

She was incredibly responsive throughout the process and always willing to adjust to an indecisive bride. Her prices are reasonable and she was very flexible with my needs. So thankful I chose Kiss and Makeup for my wedding!

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Micaela and her staff are AMAZING! I was so happy with my hair and make up for my wedding and all my bridesmaids looked flawless! She was sure to listen to what I wanted (even though I am sure I just said "I don't know I just want to look pretty") and I felt fantastic during my wedding. I would 100% recommend her services! Not only is she the sweetest, but everyone was amazing. They made sure they were running on time and even were able to squeeze in my mom for a last minute hair help! Thank you so much for everything!

Leslie · Married on 04/09/2017

4/9/2017
    LOVED Channing and Bree! I reached out to Micaela after a couple of road bumps with other make up artists, but I am so glad I was able to work with her and her team! Very professional, flexible, sweet, and willing to hear what it is what you want on your day! The girls did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup as well as the rest of my bridal party! It lasted all day, even with the ceremony being outside! Everyone received many compliments on how natural our makeup was! Can't thank Channing and Bree enough for making my wedding day special!

Angelica · Married on 03/10/2017

Michaela was absolutely fantastic! I felt absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding, and my makeup did not budge. I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist.. She did an amazing job with my sister, mother & my BFF. She went above and beyond to make sure we were all happy. I would definitely recommend her services.

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 01/08/2017

Both artists were incredibly professional and were able to get everyone beautiful even though we did not have time for a consultation before the big day.

Heather · Married on 11/11/2016

LOVED Micaela and her crew - Channing and Bree. I reached out to Kiss and Make Up after I was unhappy with the communication and responsiveness from the first hair and make up artist I found for my wedding. Within minutes of meeting Micaela I was so reassured! She runs a great business, has a passion for weddings and her work is PHENOMENAL! They came to our hotel to get us ready which was incredibly convenient and stress-free. They arrived on time, got everyone finished on time so the whole day started out relaxed! My wedding was at 4 PM, we got ready from 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM, and my hair and make up stayed perfect until the ceremony. I cannot tell you enough how happy I was with my hair and make up!!! Made me feel like a princess on our big day!!

Jenna · Married on 10/29/2016

Micaela and her team are amazing! They sure do know how to make a bunch of girls feel pretty! So much fun & fantastic at what they do! So thankful to have had yall apart of our big day!

• Maive

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

I was on the fence about whether or not to get a make up artist (we really couldn't afford it) But I am SO glad we did!!! I wanted my bridesmaids to look beautiful on my wedding day and I am a wedding photographer so I knew that make up would make a big difference! All of the girls looked stunning and were getting complimented all day! I just got my wedding photos back and I wish I could post them here! Each bridesmaid got a couple of portraits done and the close ups just look like make up advertisements! Amazing!

Kiss and Make up did SUCH a great job and I cannot be more happy!

One thing to keep in mind, they do work out of a home so if you do a trial run, it is totally normal to be driving through a neighborhood to find them! I was worried I was lost but it is the correct address! haha (Or at least was at the time of my wedding lol)

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Kiss & Makeup has done my makeup 3 times now, plus my bridesmaids and each time was perfect! I love that they go wherever you need them and have so many amazing professionals available. Love them!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/25/2016

Michaela and her assistant were awesome! My hair and make-up looked stunning and I got a ton of compliments. I felt like a magazine/pinterest bride! My bridesmaids and mom also looked great, and the atmosphere while we were getting ready was just really fun and lighthearted. Thanks for making me feel so beautiful on my special day Michaela!

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Micaela and her assistant were amazing! She did my hair and makeup for our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful so I knew she would go a great job on the wedding day! I wanted to find someone that did airbrush makeup and she did a fabulous job with it! I liked how she asked me if I had any restrictions for the bridesmaids before she started all of their hair. She did a amazing job and I would highly recommend her!!

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2016

Micaela was WONDERFUL - we did my trial on the day of my bridals and she did a great job on my hair and make-up. I never wear a lot of make-up, but she did exactly what I asked for, but it wasn't over the top or too much at all. I felt sooo beautiful! On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and mom were VERY pleased with how their make-up and hair turned out...she made everyone feel so beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing!! AND i loved that she was in the Fort Worth area (a lot of Dallas artists were going to charge me extra mileage) - I highly recommend Micaela for your wedding!!!

• I

Ivey · Married on 03/26/2016

Micaela is so sweet and she made me feel beautiful! Even when I changed my mind about my hairstyle last minute, she was very accommodating and she did a wonderful job! She was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding. She is sweet, calm, funny, and totally the type of person you want to be around when you are getting ready for your wedding. Use her!

As someone who rarely wears makeup, I was very nervous about my wedding day look. Luckily, Micaela understood my concerns about looking "overly made up" and created a beautiful natural look. I appreciated the fact she was very receptive to my feedback. Not only did she create my own custom color of lipstick (to match my wedding color), but she made me look amazing! I had never looked so lovely before. My hair and makeup was flawless. She was able to complete my look in a timely manner and was very kind to my family and I during the process. She had us all laughing and managed to help me calm down. Even though I have an eye phobia, she effortlessly put on beautiful eye make up and false eyelashes without causing any discomfort. That takes serious skills! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented makeup artist/hairstylist!

Caitlin · Married on 10/10/2015

Micaela and her team did hair and makeup for myself, bridemaids, my grandmother, MOB, MOG, and our junior bridesmaid, and everything was perfect!!! Micaela and her team are extremely talented and made sure that all the girls were happy and satisfied with their looks. Not only did Kiss and Makeup do amazing work, but we had so much fun with them while we were all getting ready! Micaela made me feel like a princess and I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup that day! I have really thick/long hair and Micaela took extra time to make sure my curls would set perfectly. I highly recommend Kiss and Makeup and will be referring them to all brides in the future!!!

Jennie · Married on 10/03/2015

Oh my goodness, so much fun to work with Michaela! She and her assistant did a fantastic job on me, my three bridesmaids and my mom! She listened to what I wanted, made a few suggestions regarding color and proceeded to make me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! If I ever need this kind of service again Kiss and Makeup will be the only one I call!

Stunning job Michaela, thank you!

Lakisha · Married on 09/18/2015

Micaela did a fantastic job! I sent her a picture of what I wanted to look like for the wedding and she delivered that and so much more!! Everyone kept saying that my makeup was flawless! I love Kiss and Makeup DFW, they will do every event that I have for a lifetime!.

Angela · Married on 08/15/2015

Michaela did an exceptional job on hair and makeup for the bridal party and bride. She was very easy to work with. She was able to determine my style of makeup from just a short conversation with me. She took the picture of the hairstyle I wanted and was able to recreate it and make it even better. Micaela came to our hotel to do make up before the ceremony. She was always on time and kept to the schedule we set up. Micaela is excellent at wedding hair and makeup!

Ana · Married on 05/24/2015

I am more than pleased with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I seriously looked and felt like a princess on my wedding day. Michaela did a fabulous job for my wedding party as well. I absolutely recommend her services. She's very friendly, cordial, and professional. Thanks!

• Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 05/24/2015

Micaela and her girls are AMAZING! They did my hair & Make-up for my engagement photos, were able to fit me in on a Saturday during the busy Prom season (I teach High School and wanted to do my wedding test run on Prom night) to do my Wedding Trial, and then came to the hotel to get me, my four bridesmaids, and mom ready for the big day!! They made us feel so beautiful!!! Everyone commented about how beautiful and flawless we looked! I will definitely not misplace her number because I will be coming back to her whenever the future calls for professional hair and make-up.

Michaela and her assistant did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. I couldn't have asked for anything more they were absolutely perfect!

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2015

Micaela Evans with Kiss and Makeup is fabulous! From emails to text, she was very responsive and attentive. She made me look beautiful on my wedding day!!! She goes above and beyond customer service. When I couldn't find the kind of hair piece I was looking for (lace with a little bling) she hand made one for me!! I will book her for all make up and hair needs!