Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design Reviews

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 6
Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 7

Jessica Klosterman · Married on 11/17/2018

Allison is Amazing!

Allison's service was top notch from beginning to end. She was very responsive to our initial inquiry and continued to exceed our expectations throughout our wedding planning. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful and we receive more and more compliments about them each day. We are looking forward to using Allison in the future for our family photos, too. We would HIGHLY recommend Allison to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! Can’t wait to see you back again! I enjoyed getting to know you guys, your day was just perfect! Xoxo

Cora · Married on 11/16/2018

Capturing the Magic

We had been referred to Kismet by close friends. Allison took our engagement pics and while we were super awkward at first (because we hate having our pictures taken) you wouldn’t see that in the photos. She helped us feel more natural and after a while we forgot she was there (in a good way). Our engagement photos were better than anticipated but our wedding photos... wow!!!

Allison and Julia really captured the magic of the evening. We felt like they were friends hanging out and celebrating with us. Our families and friends felt comfortable and again, didn’t notice them (in a good way!). We just attended a wedding prior to our own where the photographer had everyone pause halfway down the aisle in order to pose for the pictures. In fact, the entire wedding was posed and re-posed. It felt fake and completely took away from the actual wedding. It was a photo shoot. That was not the case with Kismet.

Not only were their ideas creative but the talent of getting those amazing shots. I don’t know how they did it. I don’t know how they were able to capture not just photos but so many moments that night. You can see the magic through their photos. It’s amazing.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Day made! :) You ladies were so much fun and so easy going, I felt like I was hanging with friends too! Your love is inspiring and I’m so glad I got to capture these special memories for you!

Melissa Prossack · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing photography

Allison is wonderful! She goes above and beyond and her work is always on point! She has captured multiple friends weddings and family photos! She hid in the bushes while my husband proposed to me and was with me throughout our entire wedding day! The photos are stunning!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Alexa · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Photographer we could have ever worked with

Brides if you are looking for a wedding photographer you can stop looking, Allison is by far the best one you'll find. When I started looking for wedding photographers for our wedding last October I looked at plenty of photographers work on Instagram and was truly blown away by Allison's work. We loved her work so much that we picked our wedding date based on when she was available. Allison made us feel so comfortable during our engagement pictures and we laughed and had such a blast getting them done and were so thrilled when we received them. They were truly beautiful. Our wedding day was no different. She went above and beyond to answer any questions that we had beforehand and did an amazing job throughout the day even when were ahead of schedule. She gave us so many incredible images that I truly classic and timeless and we will treasure them for a lifetime. Being a good photographer is about so much more than taking good photos, it's also about making sure your clients fee comfortable with the poses and making them feel like they aren't even posing but are just having fun while someone is capturing the moment and Allison is a master at that. We are having her do a photo session with us every season and we can't wait to see her again soon for our snowy season and our spring session. But brides don't wait, you will truly not regret hiring her as your photographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 19
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 20
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 21

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aw I just love this! Thank you so much! I’ve enjoyed getting to know you both and looking forward to our future sessions! Xoxo

Allyson Lyle · Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding

Kismet Visuals ; made every little girls dream wedding come to reality when reliving the big day through photos . I have never laughed , teared up, and smiled just going through photos . Allison goes above and beyond to make sure that everything a bride wants ; a bride gets . I am beyond happy that I choose her to take our wedding photos and that I can relive these moments forever !

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

I adore you and have never had so much fun watching a couple tie the knot! Ya’ll are adorable! Much love as you start your happily ever after!
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/05/2018

What a magical experience, and Allison captured it all!

Allison and her photographer were so professional and wonderful from start to finish. They were so flexible and compassionate, even when they had to get our 20-person bridal party together for group pics (they turned out so amazing). I really do believe it was "fate" we found her because she captured every special moment that I would have missed! We love Kismet and will definitely be using her for any and all big events in the future! :D

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 33
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 34
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 35

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you guys! Your day was truly magical and I’m so lucky to have been chosen to capture it! Hope to see you in the future

Alissa · Married on 09/16/2018

Best Wedding Decision I Made

In a season of thousands of decisions, knowing that I could rely on Kismet Visuals was a wonderful feeling. I loved every single photo we received and was so so pleased with how Allison captured the day. She was very professional and easy to work with. When creating a wedding album, I found it very hard to choose between all the wonderful images she captured for us! I highly recommend Kismet Visuals & Co!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you, thank you! It was such a beautiful wedding and you two were so easy to capture, such a genuine and faith filled love you share! Thanks for choosing me!

Megan · Married on 08/31/2018

Allison was incredible to work with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable the day of our wedding. Her attention to detail and vision is amazing. She delivers very high quality work. My husband and I will be utilizing her services for other times in our life!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Megan! You were so easy going and fun! Your wedding was beautiful! Thanks for having me along to capture your big day!

Michael · Married on 08/25/2018

Allison was amazing to work with and the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. From our engagement pics to the wedding day, Allison was incredibly prompt responding to our questions and so helpful in making sure we got all the photos we wanted to capture of our big day. We highly recommend using Kismet (if she is available) as we could not be happier. Thanks again Allison! Michael and Jess

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Michael & Jess. Loved working with you guys! Beautiful wedding!

Arianna · Married on 07/28/2018

Allison is the best of the best. From day one when I reached out to her with interest, she was so quick to respond and informative regarding my questions. She is SO organized, and I because of that, I always felt like I was a priority - even though I know she juggles HUNDREDS of other clients in a given season. Her work is gorgeous, and she knew how to make my fiance and I comfortable in front of the camera, even when I was deathly nervous before our ceremony. I'm so pleased with the gallery of our day, which captured the big moments, the small moments, and all of the details in between. Her second shooter was also extremely talented, and we have so many beautiful images to remember the day by. Thank you, Kismet Visuals!! <3

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

This made my day!! Thank you, I love working with you and Kyle!

Alexa · Married on 07/20/2018

I had an amazing experience with Kismet. Last second we moved the ceremony inside because of weather and Kismet was very positive. They kept the pictures upbeat and was able to capture many amazing pictures.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thanks you Alexa! I really enjoyed capturing your big day!

Shaylyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Allison is WONDERFUL! I cannot say enough good things about her. We decided to invest in quality photography, and Allison did not disappoint. We will cherish these images forever. Her skills are wonderful, she is SO FUN to work with, and perfectly captured our wedding day.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

You’re the best! Such an easy going couple and such a beautiful day! Xoxo

Mary · Married on 06/24/2018

BEAUTIFUL!! Allison made us feel extremely comfortable and helped us pose effortlessly (I am very bad at taking photos). She had the photos done super quickly and was professional through the entire process. Seriously, every photo she took was AMAZING and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I'm going to frame all of them. Do yourself a favor and book her out of this world skills!! I'll definitely be using her services for future life events.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Mary! You guys were a dream to work with. So kind and so sweet.

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Allison has a talent and eye for capturing every single moment of your special day in a way the not only lasts a life time but also will have you reliving your special day for years to come! Her artistic ability can not be matched!

Sent on 06/10/2018

You’re the best!

Amara · Married on 05/19/2018

Allison did a FABULOUS job shooting both our engagement photos and wedding day. She is professional, punctual, organized, and a true artist - everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and more. We HIGHLY recommend her for timeless, flawless photos and would choose her again in a heart beat. Kismet Visuals is a must-pick wedding vendor!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 36

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aaaaw thank you Amara! I adore you guys and am so honored you choose me to capture this special day!

Arielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Allison is absolutely wonderful!! Friendly and fun, she makes you instantly feel comfortable and "yourself" in front of the camera. We are SO thrilled with the quality of our photos, and with how quickly we received our gallery. Choosing Kismet Visuals was hands down the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. We are excited that we found someone to who will capture not only our wedding photos, but who will capture all of life's other special moments.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aaaaw, thank you for the kind review guys! :) Day made! You both were the sweetest and I can't wait to see you back to capture some more lasting memories! xoxo, Allison

Heather · Married on 05/05/2018

All of our memories are captured in these photos! We are so happy we went with kismet! She is an amazing photographer and captures the best moments!!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 37
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 38
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 39
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 40

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

Allison with Kismet Visuals exceeded our expectations! My wedding photos are perfect in every way! I am now able to relive the best day of my life again and again through her photos. I cannot thank Allison enough for the work she did on our special day. I highly recommend her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ellen · Married on 10/28/2017

Allison is such a sweetheart and did an amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos. We were very nervous about feeling awkward during our engagement shoot, but Allison really put us at ease with her calming and fun personality. We had such a great time with her on the wedding day and the photos turned out absolutely beautiful. All of the poses she suggests are very natural and turned out great in the photos. She also has a very speedy turn around time and always quick to respond to emails. We definitely plan on contacting her in the future as we build our family.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Becky · Married on 10/20/2017

Our experience having Allison as our wedding photographer couldn't have been more amazing! From the get-go, she answered all our questions in such a timely matter that that alone made us want to work with her. She was also very flexible with time and location on all our meetings. When this time is most stressful for most couples, she really was a breath of fresh (calm!) air. We met with multiple photographers, hers being the first, and no one lived up to her presentation, organization, and professionalism. All these qualities really shine through in her work.
    We couldn't imagine having used anyone else other than Allison for our big day and will definitely be using her in the future :)
    -Becky & Jeff Von Derau

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aawww! This made my day! I'm so glad you choose me to capture your special day, it was absolutely beautiful and I had such a great time getting to know you, your friends and family! Wishing you all the best! xoxo, Allison

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

Allison was absolutely incredible!! She was so amazing to work with and made sure all of our dreams came true! She went above and beyond to make the day run exactly how we wanted it to! She was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding and the pictures were stunning and we will have them forever! She was extremely flexible and had the best personality, which is what I was looking for in a photographer to capture our special day! I can't thank her and her team enough!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Gah! You guys were the most fun. I adore you! Thank you for choosing me.

MacKenzie · Married on 09/16/2017

From the moment we met Allison, we instantly felt comfortable around her. She has been so warm and kind through every moment leading to the wedding and on our wedding day. I had followed Allison’s work through her social media pages for awhile and I knew she would give us amazing photographs, but she far exceeded our expectations. We are so in love with every engagement and wedding photo we received. We would recommend Kismet Visuals & Co. over and over again! I look forward to Allison capturing more memories for us in the future!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 41
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 42
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 43
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 44
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 45

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

You guys were seriously the best, I always felt like I was just hanging with my friends when around you. So kind and so thoughtful. Thank you so much for trusting in me to capture this special day! Hope to see you in the future :)

ALI · Married on 09/08/2017

If you hire Allison/Kismet Visuals...I can say with 100% certainty you will NOT be disappointed! Allison is not only professional, but also extremely fun to work with. She exudes creativity in everything she does and in every shot she takes. On your wedding day you want someone you feel comfortable with and trust with one of the most important aspects of your wedding...and if you are on the fence with chasing a photographer, I say chose Allison!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Ali! I had been waiting for the day you found your soul mate and was so excited that you asked me to capture your big day! I adore you and Brett and your family! xoxo

Amy · Married on 09/03/2017

Brett & I could not say enough about how wonderful it was to meet and work with Allison for our engagement and wedding pictures over the last year. She is a joy to be around and always made us feel comfortable. Her smile and laugh are contagious and she becomes more than your photographer, but your friend. She is up for anything, so flexible, and always willing to do whatever it takes to make your vision come to life. She is quick to respond and answer any and all questions you may have. For our engagement pictures we brought our 4 month old golden retriever along, and although he was a bit finicky Allison captured some amazing shots of us with him and understood how important it was to us to involve him. We are so thankful that we will have those pictures forever. I cannot say enough about how beautiful our wedding pictures are. In just a 6 hour span on our wedding day, Allison captured amazing shots of our details, family, bridal party, venue, and of us. We had so much fun that day and she kept us relaxed and at ease during high stress moments. Allison's work is second to none and I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a photographer to capture all the special moments on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 46
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 47
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 48

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aaaaw, this totally made my day! Thank you so much, I adore you guys!

Jodi · Married on 08/19/2017

we had an amazing experience with kismet! the first time we met was at the wedding and everything went perfectly! We LOOOOOVE our pictures and would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for everything Allison!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Jodi! I had a blast capturing your big day!