Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design Reviews

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 6
Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Buschmann · Married on 09/03/2019

Kismet Visuals for the win!

We are so thankful our videographer Jonah Epps Films recommended Allison to us! She was so sweet, thoughtful, calm, and flexible the day of our wedding. We felt 100% confident through the entire process that she had everything under control so we could enjoy our day. It was truly an honor to be one of her #kismetcouples!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kim Stanford · Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING - couldn’t ask for anything better!!

Allison was amazing. She was extremely professional, truly enjoyed herself and made sure everything went off without problems. She captured the whole day, dealt with a huge bridal party and family and never appeared stressed! Listened to all our requests and had fun!!!! She had our pictures done in less than 2 weeks and they were PERFECT

Sent on 07/28/2019

Liz · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing!! Creative and Organized. Could not be happier with how our pictures turned out!

Allison was amazing! She captured the perfect moments and we got so many compliments on how great our pictures turned out! She was so organized, knew our event space inside and out and did such a great job moving us along throughout the night. We were able to be present in the moment and enjoy the evening with friends and family but would get pulled away at just the right times to capture the most perfect pictures!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 8
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 9

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you! You guys were dream clients! So easy going and fun, thanks for choosing me to capture this special day!
  • Hailey

Alex · Married on 06/21/2019

Stunning Wedding Photography - Highly Recommend

I would HIGHLY recommend Allison at Kismet Visuals- she did our wedding photos, and they were beyond gorgeous. She captured the atmosphere and emotions of the day, the venue and small details, the unplanned special moments and the planned groups shots to perfection. She did a great job with adjusting at the last minute to my husband's broken ankle, and making sure to create gorgeous shots that took the attention away from the boot. She was incredibly responsive at all times throughout the wedding planning and had a highly detailed timeline pulled together for the day-of that helped us organize our day. When it came to getting the photos back- she did so very quickly (around a 2 week turn around time), with all shots edited and in an easy to use gallery site. We were blown away with how amazing the photos were- we could hardly choose our favorites! Allison is great at what she does- if you're looking for timeless images, she's the one!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Hailey! Your wedding was a dream and you guys were such a pleasure to work for! Wishing you all the best!

Jason Ciotola-Koch · Married on 06/08/2019

An unforgetable experience!

Alison and her team were able to give us more than we could have ever imagined wanting from a wedding photographer! From our engagement session to the wedding itself we could not have been happier. She was always confirming each and every detail and helped so much with keeping all the plans straight. Her timeliness to get us the final products was so much faster than expected and everything looked perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Amy

Amy Stevenson · Married on 06/01/2019

BEST photographer!!!

Allison is amazing - she makes you feel so incredibly comfortable and takes such creative and thoughtful photos. She really cares about how you want to remember your special day and is so flexible, easy-going and fun to work with. We loved having her with our wedding party throughout the entire day - she was there for every moment, even snapping photos on our party bus! We got all of our wedding photos back two weeks after our wedding - such an amazing turnaround time and you can tell a lot of time went into the final delivery. We are SO happy with our photos and will have a hard time selecting which photos we want to print! I highly recommend Kismet - we can't wait to use her again for future family photos too!! :)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Paige Williamson · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Photographer

We absolutely loved working with Allison. From the first meeting through our engagement pictures and the entire planning process, she was there to answer our questions and made us feel so comfortable! We are completely floored with the beautiful photos she took to capture our day, and I can not imagine having anyone else be there with us. Allison did such a good job helping us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and even in the moments when we didn't, she captured us in the best way possible. Nothing but good things to say and everyone in my family or involved in the day feels the same way. Thank you, Allison!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 10

Trang Vo · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Vendor Decision for Our Wedding

Choosing Allison as our photographer was seriously one of the best vendor decisions that we made for our wedding! Allison was so easy to work with - she was professional, responsive, and so helpful with all my questions. She helped me work out details from the beginning to end that met my budget and timeline needs. On our actual wedding day, I never needed to worry about a single detail b/c she is so experienced and directed us to get all the beautiful shots the we didn't even know we wanted! Oh, and did I mention she was super fast in turning around our final photos?

I know it can be scary committing a significant amount of budget towards photography, but I really feel like it was funds well spent at the end of the day. Don't hesitate to hire this wonderful photographer! The quality of the experience and the photographs themselves is well well worth it!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Trang! This just made my day, you guys were so wonderful to with with. Xoxo, Allison

Alivia Cozzarelli · Married on 04/05/2019

So happy!

I love little details! This is one of many reasons I was drawn to Allison as our wedding photographer. She is professional, efficient, and kept our day on schedule (not even her job) while capturing every little detail. I would highly recommend Allison for anyone hoping to have their memories beautifully captured for a lifetime✨ Thanks again, Allison, we could not be happier! ♥️

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 11
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 12
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 13
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 14
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 15

Jessica Klosterman · Married on 11/17/2018

Allison is Amazing!

Allison's service was top notch from beginning to end. She was very responsive to our initial inquiry and continued to exceed our expectations throughout our wedding planning. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful and we receive more and more compliments about them each day. We are looking forward to using Allison in the future for our family photos, too. We would HIGHLY recommend Allison to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! Can’t wait to see you back again! I enjoyed getting to know you guys, your day was just perfect! Xoxo

Cora · Married on 11/16/2018

Capturing the Magic

We had been referred to Kismet by close friends. Allison took our engagement pics and while we were super awkward at first (because we hate having our pictures taken) you wouldn’t see that in the photos. She helped us feel more natural and after a while we forgot she was there (in a good way). Our engagement photos were better than anticipated but our wedding photos... wow!!!

Allison and Julia really captured the magic of the evening. We felt like they were friends hanging out and celebrating with us. Our families and friends felt comfortable and again, didn’t notice them (in a good way!). We just attended a wedding prior to our own where the photographer had everyone pause halfway down the aisle in order to pose for the pictures. In fact, the entire wedding was posed and re-posed. It felt fake and completely took away from the actual wedding. It was a photo shoot. That was not the case with Kismet.

Not only were their ideas creative but the talent of getting those amazing shots. I don’t know how they did it. I don’t know how they were able to capture not just photos but so many moments that night. You can see the magic through their photos. It’s amazing.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Day made! :) You ladies were so much fun and so easy going, I felt like I was hanging with friends too! Your love is inspiring and I’m so glad I got to capture these special memories for you!

Melissa Prossack · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing photography

Allison is wonderful! She goes above and beyond and her work is always on point! She has captured multiple friends weddings and family photos! She hid in the bushes while my husband proposed to me and was with me throughout our entire wedding day! The photos are stunning!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Alexa · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Photographer we could have ever worked with

Brides if you are looking for a wedding photographer you can stop looking, Allison is by far the best one you'll find. When I started looking for wedding photographers for our wedding last October I looked at plenty of photographers work on Instagram and was truly blown away by Allison's work. We loved her work so much that we picked our wedding date based on when she was available. Allison made us feel so comfortable during our engagement pictures and we laughed and had such a blast getting them done and were so thrilled when we received them. They were truly beautiful. Our wedding day was no different. She went above and beyond to answer any questions that we had beforehand and did an amazing job throughout the day even when were ahead of schedule. She gave us so many incredible images that I truly classic and timeless and we will treasure them for a lifetime. Being a good photographer is about so much more than taking good photos, it's also about making sure your clients fee comfortable with the poses and making them feel like they aren't even posing but are just having fun while someone is capturing the moment and Allison is a master at that. We are having her do a photo session with us every season and we can't wait to see her again soon for our snowy season and our spring session. But brides don't wait, you will truly not regret hiring her as your photographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 27
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 28
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 29

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aw I just love this! Thank you so much! I’ve enjoyed getting to know you both and looking forward to our future sessions! Xoxo

Allyson Lyle · Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding

Kismet Visuals ; made every little girls dream wedding come to reality when reliving the big day through photos . I have never laughed , teared up, and smiled just going through photos . Allison goes above and beyond to make sure that everything a bride wants ; a bride gets . I am beyond happy that I choose her to take our wedding photos and that I can relive these moments forever !

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

I adore you and have never had so much fun watching a couple tie the knot! Ya’ll are adorable! Much love as you start your happily ever after!
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/05/2018

What a magical experience, and Allison captured it all!

Allison and her photographer were so professional and wonderful from start to finish. They were so flexible and compassionate, even when they had to get our 20-person bridal party together for group pics (they turned out so amazing). I really do believe it was "fate" we found her because she captured every special moment that I would have missed! We love Kismet and will definitely be using her for any and all big events in the future! :D

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 41
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 42
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 43

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you guys! Your day was truly magical and I’m so lucky to have been chosen to capture it! Hope to see you in the future

Alissa · Married on 09/16/2018

Best Wedding Decision I Made

In a season of thousands of decisions, knowing that I could rely on Kismet Visuals was a wonderful feeling. I loved every single photo we received and was so so pleased with how Allison captured the day. She was very professional and easy to work with. When creating a wedding album, I found it very hard to choose between all the wonderful images she captured for us! I highly recommend Kismet Visuals & Co!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you, thank you! It was such a beautiful wedding and you two were so easy to capture, such a genuine and faith filled love you share! Thanks for choosing me!

Megan · Married on 08/31/2018

Allison was incredible to work with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable the day of our wedding. Her attention to detail and vision is amazing. She delivers very high quality work. My husband and I will be utilizing her services for other times in our life!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Megan! You were so easy going and fun! Your wedding was beautiful! Thanks for having me along to capture your big day!

Michael · Married on 08/25/2018

Allison was amazing to work with and the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. From our engagement pics to the wedding day, Allison was incredibly prompt responding to our questions and so helpful in making sure we got all the photos we wanted to capture of our big day. We highly recommend using Kismet (if she is available) as we could not be happier. Thanks again Allison! Michael and Jess

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Michael & Jess. Loved working with you guys! Beautiful wedding!

Arianna · Married on 07/28/2018

Allison is the best of the best. From day one when I reached out to her with interest, she was so quick to respond and informative regarding my questions. She is SO organized, and I because of that, I always felt like I was a priority - even though I know she juggles HUNDREDS of other clients in a given season. Her work is gorgeous, and she knew how to make my fiance and I comfortable in front of the camera, even when I was deathly nervous before our ceremony. I'm so pleased with the gallery of our day, which captured the big moments, the small moments, and all of the details in between. Her second shooter was also extremely talented, and we have so many beautiful images to remember the day by. Thank you, Kismet Visuals!! <3

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

This made my day!! Thank you, I love working with you and Kyle!

Alexa · Married on 07/20/2018

I had an amazing experience with Kismet. Last second we moved the ceremony inside because of weather and Kismet was very positive. They kept the pictures upbeat and was able to capture many amazing pictures.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thanks you Alexa! I really enjoyed capturing your big day!

Shaylyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Allison is WONDERFUL! I cannot say enough good things about her. We decided to invest in quality photography, and Allison did not disappoint. We will cherish these images forever. Her skills are wonderful, she is SO FUN to work with, and perfectly captured our wedding day.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

You’re the best! Such an easy going couple and such a beautiful day! Xoxo

Mary · Married on 06/24/2018

BEAUTIFUL!! Allison made us feel extremely comfortable and helped us pose effortlessly (I am very bad at taking photos). She had the photos done super quickly and was professional through the entire process. Seriously, every photo she took was AMAZING and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I'm going to frame all of them. Do yourself a favor and book her out of this world skills!! I'll definitely be using her services for future life events.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Mary! You guys were a dream to work with. So kind and so sweet.

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Allison has a talent and eye for capturing every single moment of your special day in a way the not only lasts a life time but also will have you reliving your special day for years to come! Her artistic ability can not be matched!

Sent on 06/10/2018

You’re the best!

Amara · Married on 05/19/2018

Allison did a FABULOUS job shooting both our engagement photos and wedding day. She is professional, punctual, organized, and a true artist - everything I wanted in a wedding photographer and more. We HIGHLY recommend her for timeless, flawless photos and would choose her again in a heart beat. Kismet Visuals is a must-pick wedding vendor!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design 44

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aaaaw thank you Amara! I adore you guys and am so honored you choose me to capture this special day!

Arielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Allison is absolutely wonderful!! Friendly and fun, she makes you instantly feel comfortable and "yourself" in front of the camera. We are SO thrilled with the quality of our photos, and with how quickly we received our gallery. Choosing Kismet Visuals was hands down the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. We are excited that we found someone to who will capture not only our wedding photos, but who will capture all of life's other special moments.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aaaaw, thank you for the kind review guys! :) Day made! You both were the sweetest and I can't wait to see you back to capture some more lasting memories! xoxo, Allison