Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design Reviews

117 Reviews for Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Kapur · Getting married on 09/09/2020

The Best!!!

Loved working with Allison! Her attention to detail is impeccable and she creates the most beautiful story with her pictures. I highly recommend Allison to anyone that I know!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jacky! Your wedding day was so gorgeous and you guys were so chill and fun! xoxo Allison
  • Emily

Emily Reckner · Married on 07/12/2020

One of the Best Choices We Made!!!!

Allison is AMAZING. She is so sweet, kind, fun, and light hearted. Plus she is organized, professional, and extremely talented with such an eye to detail. Choosing her to capture our wedding photos was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our big day. We will definitely have her work with our family in years to come!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Love you ladies! Thank you for choosing me, I had such a wonderful time getting to know you and have to capture all your happily ever after moments!

Gabriella Bella Stutzman · Married on 10/19/2019

Our wedding

Everything was perfect!!! Totally worth the money would recommend to anyone

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!

Allison was absolutely wonderful. Her pictures were outstanding and our experience with her the whole time was unbeatable. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Jordan · Married on 09/07/2019

BEST thing about my wedding!

Booking with Allison and Kismet was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. It was the first vendor I booked with (even before the venue). Kismet was more than just my photographer, Allison is my friend who did an amazingly perfect job at capturing every moment of our wedding day. I could not be happier with the kindness, generosity, and level of professionalism I received with Allison and the pictures are unreal. Allison is a very respected and well known photographer in Columbus and is the best. I would not wait on booking with one of the top photographers in Columbus. She is worth every penny too. She specializes at shooting at Oak Grove Jorgensen Farms and makes the pictures look unique and different even after shooting there so often. Oh, and her Instagram is also perfect. Allison was very responsive through email and even stayed over her contracted time allotment to capture a few more special moments of my wedding. We received all 742 pictures edited and everything less than two weeks after the wedding... in her busy season. She is phenomenal. Contact her now! THANK YOU Allison!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Ah gosh! This makes me so happy and the fact you view me as a friend just made me smile! I love my couples and always feel like I leave a wedding with new family and friends! Thank you, thank you!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica Buschmann · Married on 09/03/2019

Kismet Visuals for the win!

We are so thankful our videographer Jonah Epps Films recommended Allison to us! She was so sweet, thoughtful, calm, and flexible the day of our wedding. We felt 100% confident through the entire process that she had everything under control so we could enjoy our day. It was truly an honor to be one of her #kismetcouples!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Anna

Anna Pattee · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Allison was the photographer for our wedding last August and our photos are absolutely amazing!! We could not be more happy or more impressed with how our photos turned out! Allison has such a creative eye and talent for what she does and it definitely shows through to all of our photos. She was so professional throughout the whole process and was quick to respond to any questions we had right away. During our wedding she was able to keep everything and everyone focused, organized, and moving along with how it needed to be, which is so essential especially when there is so much going on! AND she got our photo gallery to us in less than TWO WEEKS after our wedding which was awesome to be able to see all of our photos while we were still on our honeymoon! If you are searching for a photographer for your wedding or anything else you will not be disappointed with Kismet Visuals! We are beyond happy with our choice and can guarantee you will be too!! Thanks again, Allison :)

Sent on 05/19/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, I absolutely loved photographing your big day, it was SO beautiful and you guys were such a breeze to photograph!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2019

Truly magically fairytale photos!

Allison is an amazing and very talented photographer. She is extremely organized, easy to work with and has a natural eye for detail! Her photos are absolutely stunning, beautiful and timeless with gorgeous lighting! She captured all the beauty of our wedding SO perfectly; the emotions, romance and our playful love! She is kind, friendly and professional in all that she does. Going through our wedding photos they tell a story of the best day of our lives; we relive the day. We love our photos and will treasure them forever. Her turnaround time is super quick. We were very impressed when we received all edited photos exactly two weeks from our wedding day (over 1000 photos)! She was accommodating and flexible throughout the entire process. We live out of state and had the wedding in Ohio; from start to finish, communicating with Allison was stress-free. Prior to the wedding we had only met with her once (as we had our engagement photos out of state) and felt completely comfortable with her and confident! She is very reputable and respected in the industry – and her positive energy shines. She kept everyone on track the day of with a detailed timeline to follow. We got married at The Oak Grove at Jorgensen Farms and she is very familiar with the venue. We had photos taken at sunset and she knew the picture-perfect spots that would capture the best lighting on us. TRULY MAGICALLY FAIRYTALE PHOTOS! We highly recommend Allison, she met all of our expectations! We can’t wait to have her take more photos for us in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Day made! Thank you so much guys. You all were a dream and I would love so much to see you back someday. Xoxo Allison

Dana · Married on 07/19/2019

Excellence! Wouldn't have chosen anyone else!

Allison is terrific! We cannot say enough great things about Allison and her work. Our engagement and wedding photos are perfect!

In the beginning, we were least excited about having our photos taken throughout the wedding process. Instead, Allison made it fun and not awkward.

We are so pleased with how all of our photos turned out! Allison and her second shooter captured it all and we will be forever grateful. Can't wait to get our printed photos and album!

We will definitely be repeat customers in the future.

p.s. we definitely recommend her selfie photo booth!!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you guys so much! Your winter wedding was one of the books, such a beautiful wedding and you guys were a breeze to work with!

Kim Stanford · Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING - couldn’t ask for anything better!!

Allison was amazing. She was extremely professional, truly enjoyed herself and made sure everything went off without problems. She captured the whole day, dealt with a huge bridal party and family and never appeared stressed! Listened to all our requests and had fun!!!! She had our pictures done in less than 2 weeks and they were PERFECT

Sent on 07/28/2019

Liz · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing!! Creative and Organized. Could not be happier with how our pictures turned out!

Allison was amazing! She captured the perfect moments and we got so many compliments on how great our pictures turned out! She was so organized, knew our event space inside and out and did such a great job moving us along throughout the night. We were able to be present in the moment and enjoy the evening with friends and family but would get pulled away at just the right times to capture the most perfect pictures!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you! You guys were dream clients! So easy going and fun, thanks for choosing me to capture this special day!
  • Hailey

Alex · Married on 06/21/2019

Stunning Wedding Photography - Highly Recommend

I would HIGHLY recommend Allison at Kismet Visuals- she did our wedding photos, and they were beyond gorgeous. She captured the atmosphere and emotions of the day, the venue and small details, the unplanned special moments and the planned groups shots to perfection. She did a great job with adjusting at the last minute to my husband's broken ankle, and making sure to create gorgeous shots that took the attention away from the boot. She was incredibly responsive at all times throughout the wedding planning and had a highly detailed timeline pulled together for the day-of that helped us organize our day. When it came to getting the photos back- she did so very quickly (around a 2 week turn around time), with all shots edited and in an easy to use gallery site. We were blown away with how amazing the photos were- we could hardly choose our favorites! Allison is great at what she does- if you're looking for timeless images, she's the one!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Hailey! Your wedding was a dream and you guys were such a pleasure to work for! Wishing you all the best!

Jason Ciotola-Koch · Married on 06/08/2019

An unforgetable experience!

Alison and her team were able to give us more than we could have ever imagined wanting from a wedding photographer! From our engagement session to the wedding itself we could not have been happier. She was always confirming each and every detail and helped so much with keeping all the plans straight. Her timeliness to get us the final products was so much faster than expected and everything looked perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Amy

Amy Stevenson · Married on 06/01/2019

BEST photographer!!!

Allison is amazing - she makes you feel so incredibly comfortable and takes such creative and thoughtful photos. She really cares about how you want to remember your special day and is so flexible, easy-going and fun to work with. We loved having her with our wedding party throughout the entire day - she was there for every moment, even snapping photos on our party bus! We got all of our wedding photos back two weeks after our wedding - such an amazing turnaround time and you can tell a lot of time went into the final delivery. We are SO happy with our photos and will have a hard time selecting which photos we want to print! I highly recommend Kismet - we can't wait to use her again for future family photos too!! :)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Paige Williamson · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Photographer

We absolutely loved working with Allison. From the first meeting through our engagement pictures and the entire planning process, she was there to answer our questions and made us feel so comfortable! We are completely floored with the beautiful photos she took to capture our day, and I can not imagine having anyone else be there with us. Allison did such a good job helping us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and even in the moments when we didn't, she captured us in the best way possible. Nothing but good things to say and everyone in my family or involved in the day feels the same way. Thank you, Allison!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Trang Vo · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Vendor Decision for Our Wedding

Choosing Allison as our photographer was seriously one of the best vendor decisions that we made for our wedding! Allison was so easy to work with - she was professional, responsive, and so helpful with all my questions. She helped me work out details from the beginning to end that met my budget and timeline needs. On our actual wedding day, I never needed to worry about a single detail b/c she is so experienced and directed us to get all the beautiful shots the we didn't even know we wanted! Oh, and did I mention she was super fast in turning around our final photos?

I know it can be scary committing a significant amount of budget towards photography, but I really feel like it was funds well spent at the end of the day. Don't hesitate to hire this wonderful photographer! The quality of the experience and the photographs themselves is well well worth it!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Trang! This just made my day, you guys were so wonderful to with with. Xoxo, Allison

Alivia Cozzarelli · Married on 04/05/2019

So happy!

I love little details! This is one of many reasons I was drawn to Allison as our wedding photographer. She is professional, efficient, and kept our day on schedule (not even her job) while capturing every little detail. I would highly recommend Allison for anyone hoping to have their memories beautifully captured for a lifetime✨ Thanks again, Allison, we could not be happier! ♥️

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jessica Klosterman · Married on 11/17/2018

Allison is Amazing!

Allison's service was top notch from beginning to end. She was very responsive to our initial inquiry and continued to exceed our expectations throughout our wedding planning. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful and we receive more and more compliments about them each day. We are looking forward to using Allison in the future for our family photos, too. We would HIGHLY recommend Allison to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! Can’t wait to see you back again! I enjoyed getting to know you guys, your day was just perfect! Xoxo

Cora · Married on 11/16/2018

Capturing the Magic

We had been referred to Kismet by close friends. Allison took our engagement pics and while we were super awkward at first (because we hate having our pictures taken) you wouldn’t see that in the photos. She helped us feel more natural and after a while we forgot she was there (in a good way). Our engagement photos were better than anticipated but our wedding photos... wow!!!

Allison and Julia really captured the magic of the evening. We felt like they were friends hanging out and celebrating with us. Our families and friends felt comfortable and again, didn’t notice them (in a good way!). We just attended a wedding prior to our own where the photographer had everyone pause halfway down the aisle in order to pose for the pictures. In fact, the entire wedding was posed and re-posed. It felt fake and completely took away from the actual wedding. It was a photo shoot. That was not the case with Kismet.

Not only were their ideas creative but the talent of getting those amazing shots. I don’t know how they did it. I don’t know how they were able to capture not just photos but so many moments that night. You can see the magic through their photos. It’s amazing.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Day made! :) You ladies were so much fun and so easy going, I felt like I was hanging with friends too! Your love is inspiring and I’m so glad I got to capture these special memories for you!

Melissa Prossack · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing photography

Allison is wonderful! She goes above and beyond and her work is always on point! She has captured multiple friends weddings and family photos! She hid in the bushes while my husband proposed to me and was with me throughout our entire wedding day! The photos are stunning!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Alexa · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Photographer we could have ever worked with

Brides if you are looking for a wedding photographer you can stop looking, Allison is by far the best one you'll find. When I started looking for wedding photographers for our wedding last October I looked at plenty of photographers work on Instagram and was truly blown away by Allison's work. We loved her work so much that we picked our wedding date based on when she was available. Allison made us feel so comfortable during our engagement pictures and we laughed and had such a blast getting them done and were so thrilled when we received them. They were truly beautiful. Our wedding day was no different. She went above and beyond to answer any questions that we had beforehand and did an amazing job throughout the day even when were ahead of schedule. She gave us so many incredible images that I truly classic and timeless and we will treasure them for a lifetime. Being a good photographer is about so much more than taking good photos, it's also about making sure your clients fee comfortable with the poses and making them feel like they aren't even posing but are just having fun while someone is capturing the moment and Allison is a master at that. We are having her do a photo session with us every season and we can't wait to see her again soon for our snowy season and our spring session. But brides don't wait, you will truly not regret hiring her as your photographer.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aw I just love this! Thank you so much! I’ve enjoyed getting to know you both and looking forward to our future sessions! Xoxo

Allyson Lyle · Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding

Kismet Visuals ; made every little girls dream wedding come to reality when reliving the big day through photos . I have never laughed , teared up, and smiled just going through photos . Allison goes above and beyond to make sure that everything a bride wants ; a bride gets . I am beyond happy that I choose her to take our wedding photos and that I can relive these moments forever !

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

I adore you and have never had so much fun watching a couple tie the knot! Ya’ll are adorable! Much love as you start your happily ever after!
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/05/2018

What a magical experience, and Allison captured it all!

Allison and her photographer were so professional and wonderful from start to finish. They were so flexible and compassionate, even when they had to get our 20-person bridal party together for group pics (they turned out so amazing). I really do believe it was "fate" we found her because she captured every special moment that I would have missed! We love Kismet and will definitely be using her for any and all big events in the future! :D

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you guys! Your day was truly magical and I’m so lucky to have been chosen to capture it! Hope to see you in the future

Alissa · Married on 09/16/2018

Best Wedding Decision I Made

In a season of thousands of decisions, knowing that I could rely on Kismet Visuals was a wonderful feeling. I loved every single photo we received and was so so pleased with how Allison captured the day. She was very professional and easy to work with. When creating a wedding album, I found it very hard to choose between all the wonderful images she captured for us! I highly recommend Kismet Visuals & Co!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you, thank you! It was such a beautiful wedding and you two were so easy to capture, such a genuine and faith filled love you share! Thanks for choosing me!

Megan · Married on 08/31/2018

Allison was incredible to work with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable the day of our wedding. Her attention to detail and vision is amazing. She delivers very high quality work. My husband and I will be utilizing her services for other times in our life!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Megan! You were so easy going and fun! Your wedding was beautiful! Thanks for having me along to capture your big day!