Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design Reviews

128 Reviews for Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design

• Hannah

Hannah M. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Best Wedding Photographer in the Columbus Area

I highly recommend Kismet Visuals! Allison and her second shooter Alina did a fantastic job photographing our wedding on October 31, 2020. They spent 8 hours with us, at 3 different locations and captured each moment of our big day perfectly. Our church had some very strict guidelines due to COVID-19 as to where they could be during the ceremony and they handled it so well. All the photos turned out amazing, the quality, lighting, and style were exactly what we wanted. I love that Allison took so many detail shots during the day, not all photographers take the time to do this. I am especially obsessed with the portraits she took of my husband and me around the church and our reception venue. Allison is super professional, prompt, and a great communicator. She was an amazing leader on our wedding day arranging shoots with our family members and the wedding party. The day wouldn’t have been as smooth and stress-free as it was without her! She had our edited photos back to us within two weeks of our wedding, we were literally sitting on the beach during our honeymoon viewing our wedding photos. Now that we are officially a Kismet Couple, we cannot wait to have Allison take all of our family photos in the future. Thank you Kismet Visuals!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Well this just made my day!!! You guys were so laid back and easy to work with. Thank you so much and can't wait to see you all back some day! :)
  • Lisa

Lisa W. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Great Photographer!

Allison is a lot of fun and so wonderful to work with with. Not only does she take amazing photographs but she is very professional and responsive. She helped make the day stress free and I have so many great photos to choose from. We are really glad we used her for our wedding photos.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Lisa! You guys were so easy and so much fun. I’m so glad you love the photos, thank you for choosing me to document your day!
  • Jordan

Jordan M. · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Amazing!!!

Allison is amazing! She made us feel completely comfortable and captured every moment flawlessly. We could not be happier with the photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

You guys were so wonderful to work with. So much fun, so easy going and your families were just the sweetest!

Erika M. · Married on 07/03/2021

Simply the best

Such a wonderful photographer! Allison was kind, patient, and even helped me bustle my dress when I couldn’t find a single bridesmaid! She captured our day perfectly.

Sent on 07/16/2021

Melinda K. · Married on 06/05/2021

The absolute best you can find

Where do I begin?? I've worked with Allison many times over the years so when it came time to choose who I wanted to capture this special day, I knew EXACTLY where to go. Allison consistently does phenomenal, stunning work. Not only that, but she is so kind, responsive, and her turn around time is honestly out of this world. Our wedding photos are everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. She has photographed so many important moments in my life and will remain my go-to professional!

Sent on 06/23/2021

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Melinda, I am so humbled you’ve chosen me to document all your lives biggest moments! Thank you for trusting me! 💕
  • Liz

Liz F. · Married on 05/15/2021

best in columbus

allison is so wonderful to work with. she's super responsive over email and was really dedicated to working with us, despite a few covid-related scheduling challenges. day-of, her style and demeanor put us totally at ease, and it shows in our beautiful photos. everyone looks so naturally and genuinely happy, and i couldn't be more in love with the final product - the style of her photography and quality of her editing is flawless. better yet, we received our full digital gallery just over 2 weeks after our wedding day. love being a #kismetcouple!

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Jacey

Jacey C. · Married on 02/20/2021

More than I could have ever hoped for

This entire wedding process, including working with Allison is more than my husband and I could have hoped for or imagined. It's funny how things have a way of working out just as they're supposed to and I believe that's exactly what happened with us, and being able to work with Allison. This was our 5th (Yep, FIFTH) planned wedding due to Covid. Originally planned in Puerto Rico, then two different locations in the Bahamas, then moved to Mexico and finally in Columbus, OH in February! Not exactly what we had planned or envisioned. #thankscovid. Having all of our friends, family and loved ones together for a huge beach celebration changed to us getting married in front of just our immediate families in our Columbus church. It turned out to be even more special than what we had originally planned and Allison captured every single special moment in the church that we now love so much.

I wish I could take Allison with me on every important day in my future because I know her pictures would tell the perfect story. Nothing felt scripted or forced, nothing was staged or awkward, and I didn't even realize she was there most of the time. She took time to ask up front what our expectations were, and I think that is the most important part of what she did - she knew exactly what we wanted, what our perfect shots would look like, what type of image we were interested in capturing, and she delivered on it 110%. A true creative and caring professional who knows exactly what she's doing, but takes the clients wishes into account and delivers exactly what they want and not what she thinks they should have. Since she asked so many questions up front and got to know us, she also determined that we would appreciate at least a few of the smaller details that we didn't originally think were important and I'm so thankful that she captured those as well. She was a strong leader during family photos, extremely organized throughout the entire process, and was an excellent communicator. She would email me back early in the morning or late at night, usually within minutes if not seconds of my original email. We are beyond happy with our choice to work with Kismet, and as an official "Kismet Couple," we'll look forward to working with Allison again for many special events to come! Cheers!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Ally B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Phenomenal

Allison is absolutely amazing and so talented with what she does! We loved her and can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna R. · Married on 09/25/2020

Amazing!

Kismet Visual was incredible to work with. We also did or engagement photos with her and I’m looking forward to continuing to book sessions with her as we start our family. My husband and I are both pretty go-with-the-flow types of people, and Allison was great at making us feel comfortable and getting amazing candid photos of us on our wedding day. I’m so thankful we went with Kismet for our wedding day and am truly going to treasure these photos for the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Ah, day made. :) You were fun and easy going and just my type of couple. I am so excited to see you back one day so I can continue to capture life biggest moments! xoxo
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline K. · Married on 09/09/2020

The Best!!!

Loved working with Allison! Her attention to detail is impeccable and she creates the most beautiful story with her pictures. I highly recommend Allison to anyone that I know!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jacky! Your wedding day was so gorgeous and you guys were so chill and fun! xoxo Allison

Ashley W. · Married on 08/22/2020

Phenomenal Experience!!!

Allison photographed our engagement session and our wedding. Working with her was an amazing experience. Not only did the photos come out spectacular, she knew exactly where to be to capture the best moments. Our wedding day went by so fast and looking through our pictures have helped us to relive our best day ever.

Phenomenal experience and could not recommend enough!!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Aw, you da best!!!! 😘 Thank you for making my job so fun! I just loved capturing your special day!
  • Emily

Emily R. · Married on 07/12/2020

One of the Best Choices We Made!!!!

Allison is AMAZING. She is so sweet, kind, fun, and light hearted. Plus she is organized, professional, and extremely talented with such an eye to detail. Choosing her to capture our wedding photos was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our big day. We will definitely have her work with our family in years to come!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Love you ladies! Thank you for choosing me, I had such a wonderful time getting to know you and have to capture all your happily ever after moments!

Gabriella B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Our wedding

Everything was perfect!!! Totally worth the money would recommend to anyone

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!

Allison was absolutely wonderful. Her pictures were outstanding and our experience with her the whole time was unbeatable. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Jordan · Married on 09/07/2019

BEST thing about my wedding!

Booking with Allison and Kismet was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. It was the first vendor I booked with (even before the venue). Kismet was more than just my photographer, Allison is my friend who did an amazingly perfect job at capturing every moment of our wedding day. I could not be happier with the kindness, generosity, and level of professionalism I received with Allison and the pictures are unreal. Allison is a very respected and well known photographer in Columbus and is the best. I would not wait on booking with one of the top photographers in Columbus. She is worth every penny too. She specializes at shooting at Oak Grove Jorgensen Farms and makes the pictures look unique and different even after shooting there so often. Oh, and her Instagram is also perfect. Allison was very responsive through email and even stayed over her contracted time allotment to capture a few more special moments of my wedding. We received all 742 pictures edited and everything less than two weeks after the wedding... in her busy season. She is phenomenal. Contact her now! THANK YOU Allison!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Ah gosh! This makes me so happy and the fact you view me as a friend just made me smile! I love my couples and always feel like I leave a wedding with new family and friends! Thank you, thank you!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 09/03/2019

Kismet Visuals for the win!

We are so thankful our videographer Jonah Epps Films recommended Allison to us! She was so sweet, thoughtful, calm, and flexible the day of our wedding. We felt 100% confident through the entire process that she had everything under control so we could enjoy our day. It was truly an honor to be one of her #kismetcouples!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Anna

Anna P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Allison was the photographer for our wedding last August and our photos are absolutely amazing!! We could not be more happy or more impressed with how our photos turned out! Allison has such a creative eye and talent for what she does and it definitely shows through to all of our photos. She was so professional throughout the whole process and was quick to respond to any questions we had right away. During our wedding she was able to keep everything and everyone focused, organized, and moving along with how it needed to be, which is so essential especially when there is so much going on! AND she got our photo gallery to us in less than TWO WEEKS after our wedding which was awesome to be able to see all of our photos while we were still on our honeymoon! If you are searching for a photographer for your wedding or anything else you will not be disappointed with Kismet Visuals! We are beyond happy with our choice and can guarantee you will be too!! Thanks again, Allison :)

Sent on 05/19/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, I absolutely loved photographing your big day, it was SO beautiful and you guys were such a breeze to photograph!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2019

Truly magically fairytale photos!

Allison is an amazing and very talented photographer. She is extremely organized, easy to work with and has a natural eye for detail! Her photos are absolutely stunning, beautiful and timeless with gorgeous lighting! She captured all the beauty of our wedding SO perfectly; the emotions, romance and our playful love! She is kind, friendly and professional in all that she does. Going through our wedding photos they tell a story of the best day of our lives; we relive the day. We love our photos and will treasure them forever. Her turnaround time is super quick. We were very impressed when we received all edited photos exactly two weeks from our wedding day (over 1000 photos)! She was accommodating and flexible throughout the entire process. We live out of state and had the wedding in Ohio; from start to finish, communicating with Allison was stress-free. Prior to the wedding we had only met with her once (as we had our engagement photos out of state) and felt completely comfortable with her and confident! She is very reputable and respected in the industry – and her positive energy shines. She kept everyone on track the day of with a detailed timeline to follow. We got married at The Oak Grove at Jorgensen Farms and she is very familiar with the venue. We had photos taken at sunset and she knew the picture-perfect spots that would capture the best lighting on us. TRULY MAGICALLY FAIRYTALE PHOTOS! We highly recommend Allison, she met all of our expectations! We can’t wait to have her take more photos for us in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Day made! Thank you so much guys. You all were a dream and I would love so much to see you back someday. Xoxo Allison

Dana · Married on 07/19/2019

Excellence! Wouldn't have chosen anyone else!

Allison is terrific! We cannot say enough great things about Allison and her work. Our engagement and wedding photos are perfect!

In the beginning, we were least excited about having our photos taken throughout the wedding process. Instead, Allison made it fun and not awkward.

We are so pleased with how all of our photos turned out! Allison and her second shooter captured it all and we will be forever grateful. Can't wait to get our printed photos and album!

We will definitely be repeat customers in the future.

p.s. we definitely recommend her selfie photo booth!!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you guys so much! Your winter wedding was one of the books, such a beautiful wedding and you guys were a breeze to work with!

Kim S. · Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING - couldn’t ask for anything better!!

Allison was amazing. She was extremely professional, truly enjoyed herself and made sure everything went off without problems. She captured the whole day, dealt with a huge bridal party and family and never appeared stressed! Listened to all our requests and had fun!!!! She had our pictures done in less than 2 weeks and they were PERFECT

Sent on 07/28/2019

Liz · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing!! Creative and Organized. Could not be happier with how our pictures turned out!

Allison was amazing! She captured the perfect moments and we got so many compliments on how great our pictures turned out! She was so organized, knew our event space inside and out and did such a great job moving us along throughout the night. We were able to be present in the moment and enjoy the evening with friends and family but would get pulled away at just the right times to capture the most perfect pictures!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you! You guys were dream clients! So easy going and fun, thanks for choosing me to capture this special day!
  • Hailey

Alex · Married on 06/21/2019

Stunning Wedding Photography - Highly Recommend

I would HIGHLY recommend Allison at Kismet Visuals- she did our wedding photos, and they were beyond gorgeous. She captured the atmosphere and emotions of the day, the venue and small details, the unplanned special moments and the planned groups shots to perfection. She did a great job with adjusting at the last minute to my husband's broken ankle, and making sure to create gorgeous shots that took the attention away from the boot. She was incredibly responsive at all times throughout the wedding planning and had a highly detailed timeline pulled together for the day-of that helped us organize our day. When it came to getting the photos back- she did so very quickly (around a 2 week turn around time), with all shots edited and in an easy to use gallery site. We were blown away with how amazing the photos were- we could hardly choose our favorites! Allison is great at what she does- if you're looking for timeless images, she's the one!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kismet Visuals & Co. Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Hailey! Your wedding was a dream and you guys were such a pleasure to work for! Wishing you all the best!

Jason C. · Married on 06/08/2019

An unforgetable experience!

Alison and her team were able to give us more than we could have ever imagined wanting from a wedding photographer! From our engagement session to the wedding itself we could not have been happier. She was always confirming each and every detail and helped so much with keeping all the plans straight. Her timeliness to get us the final products was so much faster than expected and everything looked perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Amy

Amy S. · Married on 06/01/2019

BEST photographer!!!

Allison is amazing - she makes you feel so incredibly comfortable and takes such creative and thoughtful photos. She really cares about how you want to remember your special day and is so flexible, easy-going and fun to work with. We loved having her with our wedding party throughout the entire day - she was there for every moment, even snapping photos on our party bus! We got all of our wedding photos back two weeks after our wedding - such an amazing turnaround time and you can tell a lot of time went into the final delivery. We are SO happy with our photos and will have a hard time selecting which photos we want to print! I highly recommend Kismet - we can't wait to use her again for future family photos too!! :)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Paige W. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Photographer

We absolutely loved working with Allison. From the first meeting through our engagement pictures and the entire planning process, she was there to answer our questions and made us feel so comfortable! We are completely floored with the beautiful photos she took to capture our day, and I can not imagine having anyone else be there with us. Allison did such a good job helping us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and even in the moments when we didn't, she captured us in the best way possible. Nothing but good things to say and everyone in my family or involved in the day feels the same way. Thank you, Allison!

Sent on 06/14/2019