Kirkbrae Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Savanna
    Savanna B. Married on 03/12/2022

Kirkbrae County Club 3.12.22

My husband and I recently got married on March 12, 2022. Tiffany was our wedding coordinator throughout the entire process. I truly have no words. Tiffany went above and beyond from day one. Tiffany was so attentive and professional to work with. Tiffany made our wedding day perfect, she kept every vendor, as well as us on time. I could not be happier with the service she provided. Tanya was our attendant for the day she was amazing and so helpful. Tanya was so upbeat and patient. Due to this team, we truly got to enjoy our wedding day and just be present in the moment.
    We got so many complaints on our wedding. The food was amazing and cooked to perfection. I could not recommend this venue enough.
    Emily A. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing Experience!

We had to have a micro wedding last year due to COVID restrictions and decided to have our larger reception this year. We held both events at Kirkbrae Country Club and are so happy we did! They were attentive, accommodating, and all around wonderful! The venue is beautiful and Tiffany made both of our special days easy and stress free! We've received positive feedback about the food and setting from multiple guests. All around, a beautiful venue with a great view and great food!
    Katelyn K. Married on 10/01/2021

Wedding Experience

We had our wedding at Kirkbrae this past Oct & it was honestly the best decision we could of made. We continue to get great feedback of how beautiful the venue was & how delicious the food was. But the service & the full process of getting everything ready for the big day was phenomenal. Between the communication, ordering chairs, linens, & organizing everything. They made it stress free & we couldn’t thank the staff enough!
  • Christina
    Christina R. Married on 09/04/2021

Bride of our wedding

Where to begin!? My husband and I had our wedding on September 4, 2021. I can’t even find the words to explain how happy my husband and I are with deciding on going with Kirkbrae Country Club. My sister had her wedding here back in 2015 and I knew right away it was where I wanted my wedding day as well because everything was just amazing and went smoothly. I had no complaints besides how fast the day flew by. Our guests continue to tell us how perfect everything was the food, service, and etc. Tiffany provided A++ service from the second we decided on our wedding date and booked it. Tiffany made the whole process so easy and stress free. Our bridal attendant Sabrina was so attentive and kind and made sure we were taken care of from the moment we stepped out of the limo into kirkbrae. Thank you so much to Tiffany, Sabrina and the staff at Kirkbrae Country Club for making our dreams a reality! We couldn’t of been anymore blessed!
  • Pamela
    Pamela C. Married on 08/21/2021

Tiffany Fontes is amazing!

My daughter Nadia had a fairy Tale wedding here, from the service, food and decorations it was amazing! Tiffany Fontes at Kirkbrae is AMAZING at all your wedding needs! - Pamela Jourabchi
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra S. Married on 06/25/2021

A Dream Bridal Shower!

I recently hosted my sister’s bridal shower at Kirkbrae. I can’t say enough about how wonderful the whole staff was there. We did not think we would be able to have my sister’s shower due to COVID-19 so this was a very last-minute planned event - we booked it maybe about 6 weeks before the event. Tiffany helped with every last detail and the staff the day of were so kind to us and accommodating. A really great team. I don’t think I was told once that something I wanted to do could not be done. The food was amazing (definitely recommend their pink vodka penne). We had the shower outside on their upstairs patio under a beautiful tent. The backdrop of the golf course was breathtaking. I am still hearing from friends and family saying how beautiful the whole day was. I would definitely recommend booking your next event at Kirkbrae!
  • Cara
    Cara H. Married on 04/24/2021

Bride of Wedding

Tiffany the Director and the staff are amazing!!! They took a Dream Wedding during a Global pandemic and made it Amazing for everyone!! The food the decor the staff is all make you feel so welcome!!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/06/2020

Could not have asked for better!

Tiffany and the staff at Kirkbrae are amazing! With the remodel the venue was even more beautiful than when we first booked in 2018. The staff were attentive, friendly, and just over all incredible. We could not have asked for a better place to host our wedding!
    Victoria Married on 10/16/2020

So grateful for our amazing experience!

When we first went to tour Kirkbrae we immediately fell in love and were so impressed with Tiffany, we could not wait to get married there and work with her! After having the wedding completely planned in 2018, fast forward to 2020 and we were faced with COVID-19. I can honestly say that without Tiffany there is no way we would have had our wedding. From the beginning she was always so responsive and helpful, but her dedication and hard work truly shined when faced with the restrictions and uncertainties of the pandemic. She was constantly in touch and letting us know the different options and guidelines that needed to be followed and always did her best to come up with different ideas to make sure we would have our wedding day be everything we dreamed of. Tiffany went above and beyond for us. We were so stressed as the guidelines were constantly changing and we had to cut our list multiple times, but Tiffany was always there to reassure us. Tiffany was able to work within the guidelines and restrictions and brought our perfect day to life. Our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of and we owe that all to Tiffany, Kirkbrae staff and our vendors. We were so impressed with Kirkbrae’s breathtaking renovations, delicious food and impeccable service. I cannot recommend Tiffany and Kikrbrae enough, we were so pleased with our experience! We are so grateful and honored to have worked with Tiffany, she allowed us to have our dream wedding and brought a sense of normalcy during these chaotic uncertain times and we are so grateful!
  • Gianna
    Gianna C. Married on 08/01/2020

Best value

Kirkbrae was excellent in every way - the venue is beautiful, food was amazing, and tiffany truly went above and beyond for EVERY wedding request including last minute changes and preferences the week of. If anything went wrong, I had no idea because everything was handled so professionally. I would recommend kirkbrae to anyone on any budget!
    Harsh Married on 07/19/2020

Our previous venue cancelled our reception 6 days before the wedding. We reached out to Kirkbrae to check for availability and Tiffany, the sales and event coordinator responded promptly. She understood the gravity of the situation and was able to accommodate our reception on such short notice. She reached out to our vendors on our behalf and ensured that the food, cocktails etc. were similar to our original selections. The reception day events were well coordinated and went smoothly. Our families and guests loved the setup and food and so did we.
  • Abbyc
    Abby Married on 05/23/2020

Dream COVID wedding

Kirkbrae country club made all of our wedding dreams come true! We had to switch venues last minute due to COVID and we are so glad we did! Tiffany Marsocci helped us make our dreams a reality. Even with all of the stress of COVID regulations, Tiffany made sure we had a wedding as normal as possible while still following regulations. I never saw this woman panic about anything and she eased all of my worries! Our day of bridal attendant was Sabrina and she was also amazing! If I had to re-do our wedding, I wouldn’t change a thing, COVID stress and all and I say this solely based on our experience at Kirkbrae!
    Carol C. Married on 04/10/2020

Perfect romantic wedding

Right from the start we knew Kirkbrae was the perfect venue. The ballroom was gorgeous and Tiffany was so friendly but professional who knows this business from inside out. Even during covid we had a beautiful, fairytale wedding. Staff, food, ballroom and grounds were perfect. The bride has a bridal attendant helping her all evening. She even packed up our car at the end of the night. I keep looking over the wedding photos and smile every time. I can’t find one bad thing to say about Kirkbrae.
  • Ann
    Ann Married on 09/13/2019

AMAZING and wonderful venue and Staff

Tiffany at Kirkbrae was so amazing, the venue was great with our crazy group, the services, the room, the food it was all amazing. we are getting so many compliments on the food and venue. I can't thank Tiffany and Kirkbrae enough for making our special day that much more special!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent service and amazing food!

Our entire experience with Kirkbrae was seamless and enjoyable thanks to Tiffany and her team! Having a built in coordinator to help keep you on track, provide references and suggestions and make sure your day runs smoothly is probably the best perk of choosing this venue. All of our guests have mentioned how wonderful our food was and what great service they received from the staff. The ballroom is versatile enough to be able to adapt to just about any theme while the grounds provide the perfect area for pictures and wraparound deck for cocktail hour. We highly recommend Kirkbrae!
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 09/01/2019

Bridal Shower

Sarah from Kirkbrae is so amazing and helpful! Since we first met she has been so responsive to all of our questions regarding my bridal shower in a few months. So excited for my special day!!
    Marrissa W. Married on 08/17/2019

Truly amazing venue and wedding planner!

After searching far and wide for a venue to host our wedding, we knew as soon as we found Kirkbrae Country club it was the right fit.

Kirkbrae features a great bar selection, beautiful scenery with an indoor outdoor ballroom, amazing food, and warm and welcoming staff. From the cocktail area to the customizable ballroom, kirkbrae offers decorative flexibility while still maintaining its country club charm.

We met with Tiffany, and it was immediately clear that she was the best in the business. She left no stone unturned, was extremely patient with us, and accommodating for ever last Tiny detail. On our wedding day she was a familiar face and kept the event flowing smoothly and professionally while still staying canlmand collected. She’s the best.

Kirkbrae will forever hold a special place in our heart, the service is second to none, the food was amazing, and our wedding could not have gone better. There is no better place to host your wedding!
    Ruth Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience at Kirkbrae 8/11/19

I had my wedding at Kirkbrae on Sunday, August 11, 2019. Tiffany and the Kirkbrae staff were awesome! She answered all of my questions, had the ceremony and reception decorated perfectly, and eased my anxieties during the wedding. Tiffany made sure everything worked out flawlessly. Tiffany and the Kirkbrae staff are friendly, patient, and very professional. I definitely recommend Kirkbrae Country Club and Tiffany Marsocci! :)
    Mike V. Married on 07/26/2019

Best wedding ever!

Tiffany and staff were flawless! They provided amazing service, were extremely attentive and kind to all guests and put in 110%! My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with their execution the entire wedding day. Our guests raved about the food and venue and we would recommend this for anyone looking to have an elegant but reasonably priced wedding reception. Tiffany did a fantastic job leading tinge staff every step of the way and was a great help with planning several months prior to the wedding. She was a wedding planner, coordinator, and took care of absolutely everything day if so my wife and I could enjoy the experience. She is truly passionate at what she does and it definitely shows.
    Tara Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful venue!

Tiffany and her staff did a fantastic job for our wedding at Kirkbrae. Everything was organized and the food was outstanding! Our guests couldn't say enough good things about our wedding. They even said this was the best wedding they have every attended. I can't say enough good things about Tiffany and her staff, everything went perfect for our very special day!
    Milagros Married on 05/03/2019

Kirkbrae - Best decision for our Special Day!

While researching venues, I was adamantly against a country club. Our focus for our day was making our family and friends feel like the reception they were coming to was almost an extension of our home. We wanted it to be warm, elegant and a welcoming experience and I was unsure that would be possible in that type of setting. However, just this past May 3, 2019, my husband and I had the best day of our lives! We can, without any reservations, share a great part of that outcome was because of the professionalism, caring, informative and, important to us, attention to details by the team at Kirkbrae Country Club!

Tiffany Marsocci is the person you want in your life as a bride!!!

From the very first time we met her she was so calm, efficient, understood our vision and was so knowledgeable that we never worried about the venue. Not. One. Second! It was a priceless gift to my husband and I and we were not let down at all on our special day. Our guests reached out to us for months, sharing they felt our wedding was the most loving, fun and warm wedding they were honored to have attended. Of course family and friends will be kind and say nice things but these three sentiments were repeated over and over again! We had only shared this vision with Tiffany and her team. The fact that this is how so many felt is just another indicator our best decision was choosing this amazing staff and venue!

We also wanted to add the vendors we used that were on her recommendation list were the vendors we absolutely LOVED! We have actually used several of them for other events since our wedding! The only one we cannot wait to partner with again in the future is Kirkbrae! From the food, the views, the event staff to Tiffany and her team you will not regret placing your special day in their hands!

Grateful and thankful,
    Mr. & Mrs. Joseph & Milagros Jill Pilla
    Katherine C. Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae just about a month ago. Prior to visiting Kirkbrae we were looking at a couple of other venues in the Providence area. We kept coming up short, realizing that many venues charge a lot of money and don’t offer anything besides the room. When we visited kirkbrae we fell in love! It was a beautiful venue (even undecorated) that offered such an appealing wedding package. To top it off, Tiffany was so nice, informative, and helpful. Throughout the entire process Tiffany was extremely responsive and organized. And then our wedding day came and there was no stress at all. I knew Tiffany had it all handled. She showed us the room before opening the doors to our guests and we teared up. The Kirkbrae team did an amazing job making the room look so romantic and just how we wanted it. The food was also absolutely delicious. I haven’t had one guest tell me otherwise. I truthfully don’t have one negative thing to say about my wedding day at Kirkbrae. We can’t thank them enough
    Alexandra Married on 09/23/2018
    Tiffany Marsocci was so helpful throughout our wedding planning she went above and beyond to accommodate us every single detail. My family was very pleased with how well our wedding went with no complications or disasters. One detail that Tiffany hit the nail on the head was my father’s wine. He preserved wine fir 35 years for roasting at my wedding which was truly special to him, she made sure it was poured correctly and did not waste one drop of it. It was truly a blessing to have a wedding planner as incredible as Tiffany!
    Anthony Married on 09/22/2018
    Tiffany was our wedding planner. She was extremely patient with us as we had many questions considering neither of us had been married or planned a wedding before. She was very organized and communicative throughout the entire process & was very accommodating in planning meetings that met our schedule (including some late meetings, thank you). Tiffany was responsive to all our phone and email inquiries whenever questions arose after a meeting. She did a great job of keeping other vendors abreast of any last minute changes that arose and provided clear timelines for our wedding day (and rehearsal dinner) for said vendors to ensure the events went according to plan. Often we ran late because of our people, but Tiffany was still able to adapt and adjust to keep things on track. She also accommodated us for a last minute change to the venue which was huge for us and greatly appreciated (thank you Tiffany & company). The services provided on our wedding night and rehearsal dinner were top-notch from the servers to the bartending staff. We had great meals both nights, kudos to the chefs for a doing a great job in meal prep and quality! It's a credit to the General Manager, Tim Flanagan, and Tiffany that everyone provided quality service and a great final product. Thank you to all, we had a blast both nights!
    Nicole Married on 09/21/2018
    Besides the beauty of Kirkbrae, Tiffany exceeded my expectations. She went above and beyond to put my dream wedding to life. She was extremely helpful from day 1. She made sure everything was perfect the day of and that it was. When I walked into that ballroom for the first time I completely fell in love with how everything turned out. The service was amazing, decor on point, and food was delicious. I am still getting calls and text from family members complimenting what a beautiful wedding I had. I can't recommend this venue enough!