Kirkbrae Country Club Reviews

Kirkbrae Country Club 6
Kirkbrae Country Club 7

Katherine Coutu · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae just about a month ago. Prior to visiting Kirkbrae we were looking at a couple of other venues in the Providence area. We kept coming up short, realizing that many venues charge a lot of money and don’t offer anything besides the room. When we visited kirkbrae we fell in love! It was a beautiful venue (even undecorated) that offered such an appealing wedding package. To top it off, Tiffany was so nice, informative, and helpful. Throughout the entire process Tiffany was extremely responsive and organized. And then our wedding day came and there was no stress at all. I knew Tiffany had it all handled. She showed us the room before opening the doors to our guests and we teared up. The Kirkbrae team did an amazing job making the room look so romantic and just how we wanted it. The food was also absolutely delicious. I haven’t had one guest tell me otherwise. I truthfully don’t have one negative thing to say about my wedding day at Kirkbrae. We can’t thank them enough

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2018

Tiffany Marsocci was so helpful throughout our wedding planning she went above and beyond to accommodate us every single detail. My family was very pleased with how well our wedding went with no complications or disasters. One detail that Tiffany hit the nail on the head was my father’s wine. He preserved wine fir 35 years for roasting at my wedding which was truly special to him, she made sure it was poured correctly and did not waste one drop of it. It was truly a blessing to have a wedding planner as incredible as Tiffany!

Anthony · Married on 09/22/2018

Tiffany was our wedding planner. She was extremely patient with us as we had many questions considering neither of us had been married or planned a wedding before. She was very organized and communicative throughout the entire process & was very accommodating in planning meetings that met our schedule (including some late meetings, thank you). Tiffany was responsive to all our phone and email inquiries whenever questions arose after a meeting. She did a great job of keeping other vendors abreast of any last minute changes that arose and provided clear timelines for our wedding day (and rehearsal dinner) for said vendors to ensure the events went according to plan. Often we ran late because of our people, but Tiffany was still able to adapt and adjust to keep things on track. She also accommodated us for a last minute change to the venue which was huge for us and greatly appreciated (thank you Tiffany & company). The services provided on our wedding night and rehearsal dinner were top-notch from the servers to the bartending staff. We had great meals both nights, kudos to the chefs for a doing a great job in meal prep and quality! It's a credit to the General Manager, Tim Flanagan, and Tiffany that everyone provided quality service and a great final product. Thank you to all, we had a blast both nights!

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2018

Besides the beauty of Kirkbrae, Tiffany exceeded my expectations. She went above and beyond to put my dream wedding to life. She was extremely helpful from day 1. She made sure everything was perfect the day of and that it was. When I walked into that ballroom for the first time I completely fell in love with how everything turned out. The service was amazing, decor on point, and food was delicious. I am still getting calls and text from family members complimenting what a beautiful wedding I had. I can't recommend this venue enough!

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2018

Kirkbrae Country Club is such a gorgeous wedding venue! I highly recommend it to any bride. Tiffany made sure everything went perfectly and the ballroom looked amazing. The Staff was top notch and the food was great. We could not have asked for a better wedding experience. Thank you to Tiffany and KCC!

Joanne · Married on 08/31/2018

Tiffany is the best event planner anyone could ask for. I have one daughter and I wanted her wedding to be perfect. Tiffany made it happen. She is professional, warm and friendly, knowledgeable and extremely calming. The meal was delicious and the staff very attentive and courteous. I would highly recommend Kirkbrae Country Club and Tiffany Marsocci to anyone planning a wedding. I actually enjoyed every minute and never worried about one detail all evening. Kudos to Tiffany. Thank you very much.

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2018

I recently got married at kirkbrae, and I was floored!! Tiffany, sara and justine were fantastic before, during and after my wedding. Tiffany was very attentive to detail on how we wanted everything sara was making sure everything about my wedding was the way I wanted it and justine, she was by my side the entire time when I needed a drink or my dress fluffed or just to walk by and see how I was. The way the reception room was set up I almost cried, kirkbrae made my wedding dream more than I expected. Best place to get married. I recommend every bride to venue here.

Robert · Married on 07/29/2018

Planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful experiences anyone can to go through. To make sure every "T" is crossed and every "I" dotted. Tiffany at Kirkbrae took the stress right out of this whole process. The organization she has, and the attention to detail was what truly made this process fun and exciting. From our initial meeting, we never felt like we made the wrong decision for our wedding reception venue. We were in excellent hands from the moment we signed. Any question we had was answered right away, and suggestions were only an email away. The day of the wedding when we saw the room for the first time it took our breath away. Everything was as we imagined, set up exactly as we pictured by Tiffany, and the excellent staff. This venue has it all! Delicious food, gorgeous views, and amazing people! Everything you would want to make the best day of your life come together. We can't thank Tiffany, and Kirkbrae enough for making our special day absolutely perfect!

Jenn · Married on 07/20/2018

Tiffany is amazing!!! She took our ideas and helped us create our dream wedding. She took care of every detail, coordinated with all vendors and worked behind the scenes to make sure that things went smoothly. She was able to use our vision to decorate the ballroom and cocktail space in a way that exceeded our expectations. Tiffany is organized and professional from the months leading up to and most especially the wedding day. We cannot thank you enough...we had the best day ever!

Eileen · Married on 07/14/2018

Such a beautiful venue, can't wait to get married there in Summer 2019!!!

Jenna · Married on 07/07/2018

Kirkbrae was unbelievable in every way- really the best of the best! Our guests RAVED about the food, from the portion sizes and quality it was top notch. I was definitely a bride who was detail oriented and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. Our guests STILL talk about how amazing our wedding was because of all of the hard work and dedication Tiffany and staff put into our big day. Everything ran SO smoothly and easily; they really have this down pat. Kirkbrae really does allow the bride, groom, family and friends to enjoy every second of their time at a wedding as they really put every ounce of time, effort, dedication and passion into making the big day the best day of your life. If you are looking for a country club feel, I HIGHLY recommend Kirkbrae, as it is easily the best in the state of RI without question.

Jess · Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot say enough about Kirkbrae Country Club! First off their wedding coordinator Tiffany, is AMAZING!! She is easy to get in touch with, answers any questions we had, thinks of things that weren't on our mind, and makes the day run so smoothly. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful the their place was. The food was also top notch!! Multiple people said it was the best short ribs they ever had! I would encourage all future brides to look at Kirkbrae!

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2018

Tiffany and the Kirkbrae staff are top notch. They made sure our day was as special to us and just how we wanted. Unlike many other wedding coordinators, Tiffany was there until the moment we left to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Jordan · Married on 04/07/2018

Tiffany and her entire staff were absolutely outstanding for our wedding day everything went perfect and we couldn’t ask for anymore we had so many compliments about the food and that it was the best wedding food that people have ever had they took very good care of us and we knew which venue to pick when it came time to choosing if you’re looking for Tiffany and her entire staff were absolutely outstanding for our wedding day everything went perfect and we couldn’t ask for anymore we had so many compliments about the food and that it was the best wedding food that people have ever had they took very good care of us and we knew which venue to pick when it came time to choosing if you’re looking for for a place to hold your reception look no further than the Kirkbrae country club they will make sure that your wedding day is everything you could ever want to be and more

Kirkbrae Country Club 8

Mia · Married on 12/09/2017

Best experience of our lives times a million! Kirkbrae, Tiffany, and staff went above and beyond in every way possible! I could go on and on about the level of excellence, this is THE place to get married, party, and enjoy the best day of your life! Don’t hesitate call right now!

Meghan · Married on 12/08/2017

Truly cannot say enough about Tiffany and the staff at Kirkbrae. Everyone went above and beyond to give us the wedding reception of our dreams. The food and service was impeccable, and the value you receive at this venue cannot be matched. Thank you!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough good things about Tiffany and Kirkbrae Country Club! She was super helpful in almost all aspects of planning my wedding, from having a handy list of vendors to choose from, to walking us through the whole planning process to directing our "herd of cats" and making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! The venue itself is absolutely GORGEOUS, especially for an outdoor wedding and having the wedding portraits taken outside. It was a spectacular day, one that many of our friends and family will be talking about for a long time! Thank you so much!!!

Kirkbrae Country Club 9

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2017

We had our reception at Kirkbrae 10/27/17 and it was everything my husband and I could have asked for and more! From the beginning after we visited Kirkbrae we knew we wanted to have our reception there. Tiffany was amazing from beginning to end. She was very patient and helped execute my vision when I wasn't even sure what my vision was. The food exceeded expectations, our guest couldn't believe the portion size and how good the food was. We would recommend Tiffany and Kirkbrae to anyone that is looking for a wedding venue!

casandra · Married on 10/21/2017

Or wedding was a day wedding held on Saturday Oct 21st, and I could not have been happier with the service provided by Kirkbrae. Tiffany and Justinea were incredibly helpful, organized, and attentative. They made us feel so comfortable and allowed us to enjoy our special day. Everyone enjoyed the beautiful scenery and great service. I can't thank Tiffany and everyone at Kirkbrae enough for making our wedding so memorable.

Kirkbrae Country Club 10
    Kirkbrae Country Club 11

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I were married at Kirkbrae on 10/7/17, and we couldn't be happier with how our day went! We had both our ceremony and reception there. The grounds had so many beautiful spots for pictures and a gorgeous view for our ceremony! The reception ran so smoothly and the food was absolutely delicious, all our guests were raving about it! Tiffany and her staff are AMAZING- they truly made our dream turn to reality. Tiffany is so knowledgable and has great vision and advice to bring together all the details together perfectly! If you book Kirkbrae for your wedding you will not be disappointed!

Sherry · Married on 09/23/2017

Kirkbrae was a wonderful venue to have our wedding! Their food was outstanding, we received many compliments from our guests on the quality and caliber of the dishes. The venue is just beautiful, classy, and well maintained. Tiffany (Kirkbrae's in house wedding coordinator) was fantastic, so helpful, and helped our day go absolutely perfectly! She was incredibly helpful with keeping us organized, and honestly made our experience SO much more pleasant and less stressful! She is such an asset to Kirkbrae and one of the biggest reasons we chose to have our wedding here! We highly recommend Kirkbrae and Tiffany for any personal functions, especially weddings!!

Brianna · Married on 09/23/2017

kirkbrae was the perfect venue for our September wedding. The decor was beautiful, the food was outstanding and Tiffany (the Wedding Coordinator) was absolutely incredible. She made our day perfect from beginning to the very end and as a bride who planned her wedding from 1800 miles away it was so nice to know that absolutely everything was taken care of, I seriously did not have to worry about one thing the day of the wedding I was able to just focus on celebrating with my friends, family and husband.

Kirkbrae Country Club 12
    Kirkbrae Country Club 13

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2017

Kirkbrae was the perfect venue if we had to do this all over again hands down Kirkbrae would be our first choice. Tiffany was amazing from start to finish with coordinating our big day. On the day of she made she everything ran smoothly and made sure our day would be something special that we remembered forever.

Denielle · Married on 09/08/2017

We recently got married at Kirkbrae, we cannot say enough wonderful things about the facility, the staff, and Tiffany! We waited last minute for many things and Tiffany really helped us pull everything together... although I was quite frantic Tiffany handled everything so calmly and perfectly!! The staff are always so pleasant and our guests couldn’t say enough great things about them as well as the food! Kirkbrae is the perfect spot whether your looking for rustic, glamorous, or simple. If you dream it...Tiffany will help you achieve it. I highly recommend them!!

Kirkbrae Country Club 14
    Kirkbrae Country Club 15

Beth · Married on 09/03/2017

My husband and I got married at the Kirkbrae Country Club in September 2017 and Tiffany helped us make it the best day of our lives! The Kirkbrae is a beautiful venue at a good price. Tiffany helps walk you through the entire process and is always there to answer your questions. Her checklist helps guide you through the planning and after each meeting we had with her we left feeling like we were in excellent hands. The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth. Unfortunately, it was raining so we had to move the second bar inside, but Tiffany made it work and I had nothing to worry about while getting ready for the ceremony. We took pictures on site and our awesome maitre’d always made sure everyone in the wedding party had a drink in their hands. She was amazing throughout the entire night, always making sure my husband and I had what we needed. Once we were done taking pictures we went to the bridal suite and took a moment to relax. They had a tray of hors d'oeuvres waiting for us and were quick to bring us and our wedding party drinks. Tiffany also took us up for a "sneak peak" of the reception room before all the guests entered. We were FLOORED by how beautiful it looked. I was so happy I cried. Tiffany did an unbelievable job and handled all the day-of planning and communication with all your vendors to bring the room to life. We had a large wedding and were trying to go from table to table during the reception. Tiffany and the maitre’d made sure we took time to eat and they also kept us on schedule by filling us in on the time. They even packed up our dinners to take home since we didn’t eat a lot during dinner (too busy!) Overall, I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The food was DELICIOUS and all our guests were raving about it—from the appetizers to the entrees. Tiffany is the best in the business and really brings your vision to life. You cannot go wrong with the Kirkbrae!