261 Reviews for Kirkbrae Country Club

Lighting/Sound (4)
Specialty Beer (4)
Scenic Views (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Wireless Internet (1)
Buffet (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
244 Kirkbrae Country Club Reviews

Tiffany and her entire staff were absolutely outstanding for our wedding day everything went perfect and we couldn’t ask for anymore we had so many compliments about the food and that it was the best wedding food that people have ever had they took very good care of us and we knew which venue to pick when it came time to choosing if you’re looking for Tiffany and her entire staff were absolutely outstanding for our wedding day everything went perfect and we couldn’t ask for anymore we had so many compliments about the food and that it was the best wedding food that people have ever had they took very good care of us and we knew which venue to pick when it came time to choosing if you’re looking for for a place to hold your reception look no further than the Kirkbrae country club they will make sure that your wedding day is everything you could ever want to be and more

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Best experience of our lives times a million! Kirkbrae, Tiffany, and staff went above and beyond in every way possible! I could go on and on about the level of excellence, this is THE place to get married, party, and enjoy the best day of your life! Don’t hesitate call right now!

Profile Picture Mia, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Truly cannot say enough about Tiffany and the staff at Kirkbrae. Everyone went above and beyond to give us the wedding reception of our dreams. The food and service was impeccable, and the value you receive at this venue cannot be matched. Thank you!

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough good things about Tiffany and Kirkbrae Country Club! She was super helpful in almost all aspects of planning my wedding, from having a handy list of vendors to choose from, to walking us through the whole planning process to directing our "herd of cats" and making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! The venue itself is absolutely GORGEOUS, especially for an outdoor wedding and having the wedding portraits taken outside. It was a spectacular day, one that many of our friends and family will be talking about for a long time! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our reception at Kirkbrae 10/27/17 and it was everything my husband and I could have asked for and more! From the beginning after we visited Kirkbrae we knew we wanted to have our reception there. Tiffany was amazing from beginning to end. She was very patient and helped execute my vision when I wasn't even sure what my vision was. The food exceeded expectations, our guest couldn't believe the portion size and how good the food was. We would recommend Tiffany and Kirkbrae to anyone that is looking for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture User5550588, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

Or wedding was a day wedding held on Saturday Oct 21st, and I could not have been happier with the service provided by Kirkbrae. Tiffany and Justinea were incredibly helpful, organized, and attentative. They made us feel so comfortable and allowed us to enjoy our special day. Everyone enjoyed the beautiful scenery and great service. I can't thank Tiffany and everyone at Kirkbrae enough for making our wedding so memorable.

Profile Picture casandra, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Aisle Runners, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

My husband and I were married at Kirkbrae on 10/7/17, and we couldn't be happier with how our day went! We had both our ceremony and reception there. The grounds had so many beautiful spots for pictures and a gorgeous view for our ceremony! The reception ran so smoothly and the food was absolutely delicious, all our guests were raving about it! Tiffany and her staff are AMAZING- they truly made our dream turn to reality. Tiffany is so knowledgable and has great vision and advice to bring together all the details together perfectly! If you book Kirkbrae for your wedding you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

Kirkbrae was a wonderful venue to have our wedding! Their food was outstanding, we received many compliments from our guests on the quality and caliber of the dishes. The venue is just beautiful, classy, and well maintained. Tiffany (Kirkbrae's in house wedding coordinator) was fantastic, so helpful, and helped our day go absolutely perfectly! She was incredibly helpful with keeping us organized, and honestly made our experience SO much more pleasant and less stressful! She is such an asset to Kirkbrae and one of the biggest reasons we chose to have our wedding here! We highly recommend Kirkbrae and Tiffany for any personal functions, especially weddings!!

Profile Picture Sherry, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

kirkbrae was the perfect venue for our September wedding. The decor was beautiful, the food was outstanding and Tiffany (the Wedding Coordinator) was absolutely incredible. She made our day perfect from beginning to the very end and as a bride who planned her wedding from 1800 miles away it was so nice to know that absolutely everything was taken care of, I seriously did not have to worry about one thing the day of the wedding I was able to just focus on celebrating with my friends, family and husband.

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kirkbrae was the perfect venue if we had to do this all over again hands down Kirkbrae would be our first choice. Tiffany was amazing from start to finish with coordinating our big day. On the day of she made she everything ran smoothly and made sure our day would be something special that we remembered forever.

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married at Kirkbrae, we cannot say enough wonderful things about the facility, the staff, and Tiffany! We waited last minute for many things and Tiffany really helped us pull everything together... although I was quite frantic Tiffany handled everything so calmly and perfectly!! The staff are always so pleasant and our guests couldn’t say enough great things about them as well as the food! Kirkbrae is the perfect spot whether your looking for rustic, glamorous, or simple. If you dream it...Tiffany will help you achieve it. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Denielle, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at the Kirkbrae Country Club in September 2017 and Tiffany helped us make it the best day of our lives! The Kirkbrae is a beautiful venue at a good price. Tiffany helps walk you through the entire process and is always there to answer your questions. Her checklist helps guide you through the planning and after each meeting we had with her we left feeling like we were in excellent hands. The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth. Unfortunately, it was raining so we had to move the second bar inside, but Tiffany made it work and I had nothing to worry about while getting ready for the ceremony. We took pictures on site and our awesome maitre’d always made sure everyone in the wedding party had a drink in their hands. She was amazing throughout the entire night, always making sure my husband and I had what we needed. Once we were done taking pictures we went to the bridal suite and took a moment to relax. They had a tray of hors d'oeuvres waiting for us and were quick to bring us and our wedding party drinks. Tiffany also took us up for a "sneak peak" of the reception room before all the guests entered. We were FLOORED by how beautiful it looked. I was so happy I cried. Tiffany did an unbelievable job and handled all the day-of planning and communication with all your vendors to bring the room to life. We had a large wedding and were trying to go from table to table during the reception. Tiffany and the maitre’d made sure we took time to eat and they also kept us on schedule by filling us in on the time. They even packed up our dinners to take home since we didn’t eat a lot during dinner (too busy!) Overall, I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The food was DELICIOUS and all our guests were raving about it—from the appetizers to the entrees. Tiffany is the best in the business and really brings your vision to life. You cannot go wrong with the Kirkbrae!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae Country Club in August of 2017. Our Ceremony and Reception were both held on the property, and we were thrilled with the services we received. Tiffany does an amazing job throughout the planning process and even the day of, to ensure that your wedding is everything you could ever hope for. The décor, the lighting, the food, the service, the grounds, everything was beyond amazing. Kirkbrae does an amazing job to make your wedding day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can not say enough good things about Tiffany and all the staff at Kirkbrae! Our wedding day was perfect and it couldn’t have been possible without the help from Tiffany. She made the process of planning a wedding easy and fun. I would highly recommend Kirkbrae for your wedding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast

Tiffany Marcosi did a fantastic job organizing everything, she made me feel less stressful . The food was amazing and the quality of service as well i highly recommend Kirkbrae lincoln for any event!

Photo
Profile Picture Grace, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Oddly enough, Kirkbrae was the FIRST place that I went to see with my Maid of Honor. From the minute I drove in, I was breathless. I knew from the first time we saw Kirkbrae, that it was the place for us. After looking at many other venues, my husband and I knew there was no match to what Kirkbrae could offer us. My husband and I got married on 7/22/17 and couldn't be more happy that we chose to have our wedding at Kirkbrae. Tiffany is absolutely outstanding and she made the experience even better than expected. Tiffany was very available whenever we had questions (which was all the time) and never made us feel unwelcome to reach out. The grounds are beautiful, and the staff is extremely friendly. We had Executive Chef's attend our wedding and they made a point to tell us how great the food was. I believe the words were "My steak cut like butter, it was unbelievable". I highly recommend Kirkbrae to anyone who wants to have the best day of their lives. We even ran late due to our transportation, and Kirkbrae gave us extra time at the end of the night to make up for it. I can't say Thank You enough to Tiffany and Kirkbrae for making all of our dreams come true, and for making us wish that our wedding day never ended. We are forever grateful #BelovedBarillas

Profile Picture Madison, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding reception at Kirkbrae Country Club on 7/15/17. Everything went absolutely amazing! Tiffany and her staff did such a great job and everything was exactly how we had pictured it. Whenever we needed anything, Tiffany would be right on it. Our guests were so impressed by the waiters and waitresses as well as the great food. Everyone left our wedding full and raving about their meals. The landscaping outside made for perfect pictures. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Photos
Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Scenic Views, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings

My son and his bride were married at Kirkbrae 6.24.17 and it was magical! Tiffany is amazing - she helped us each step of the way in planning the wedding. Tiffany was always prompt and professional. The ceremony was to be outside but the weather did not cooperate. Tiffany took care of that and moved the ceremony indoors without a hitch. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was great. The food was excellent as well as the service. I would recommend Kirkbrae to anyone who is seeking the prefect wedding.

Claudette K.

Profile Picture Claudette, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was on 9/9/17 at Kirkbrae and it was perfect. Tiffany gave life to all of our incomplete thoughts/plans to create the most beautiful setting for our big day. She was a pleasure to work with and she made the process easy. Kirkbrae is gorgeous, and our wedding was absolutely beautiful we are blown away at how it all came together. We are so glad that we chose Kirkbrae, and we highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I recently had my wedding at Kirkbrae June 9th 2017. We got married on site. It was beautiful and breath taking. Kirkbrae's wedding coordinator Tiffany and her staff were hands down amazing! The ceremony, the food (OMG the food!), and the reception were out of this world! Not only did I have the best day of my life, my family and friends can't stop talking about how much fun they had, how good the food was, how friendly the staff was, and how beautiful it was. Thank you Tiffany and Thank you to all your staff!

Profile Picture Allyssa, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews

Where do I even begin?

From the very first meeting to the final tearful goodbye at the end of our wedding day--Kirkbrae Country Club, and more specifically Tiffany, made our day amazing! Tiffany is so talented at what she does, it really took a lot of stress off of me as a bride. She was very responsive over the many months leading up to our wedding, gave great feedback when we needed, and kept us on task without feeling rushed. She treated me like I was the only bride she was working with, and truly provided the best advice when it came to the many decisions we had to make. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and I honestly didn't have to worry about anything on the day of. Their staff is seamless and attentive, and so many of my guests remarked at how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. I seriously have no negative feedback for Kirkbrae. Thanks for making our day so very special!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Our wedding experience at Kirkbrae Country Club was everything my husband and I ever dreamed of! The Event Sales Manager Tiffany Marsocci, and the staff were so wonderful, professional, and their experience speaks volumes. From planning to the day of our wedding on 5/27/17, every detail to what we envisioned was carried out above our expectations. Tiffany was wonderful on keeping track of all the details, often times of things I had not even thought of yet! The day of our wedding, I was able to truly ENJOY the day as I knew we were well taken care of. Kirkbrae has a beautiful setting both indoors and outdoors. The outdoor garden area for photos was beautiful and very well maintained, and the tent for our ceremony was perfect to accommodate all of our 135 guests, and more. The reception was beautiful, and transformed into beyond what we envisioned! I was thrilled when I got a sneak peek of everything the day of our wedding before our guests entered, more beautiful than anything I envisioned! Tiffany is extremely knowledgeable! There were many examples in which I was so glad to be in great hands as she is amazing, very detail oriented and knows what she is doing! The staff and our server were so so nice, extremely helpful and there for everything we needed. They gave me great advise and tips throughout the day, I felt like I had a wedding fairy god mother the entire day!
Let's talk about the food. A-MAZING. My wedding was 3 weeks ago, and we are still getting compliments on how amazing it was! There was PLENTY, from cocktail hour to the main entree, it was a combination on both quality and quantity!!! All our guests left with a full stomach and raved about how delicious the food was. The presentation was wonderful, the servers prompt, pleasant and courteous. Hats of to the culinary team and chef!!!
Details are everything to me, and thanks to Tiffany and the wonderful team at Kirkbrae Country Club I was able to feel at ease and actually enjoy my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Ana, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kirkbrae is the most beautiful place to get married. The room is amazing, the grounds are beautiful, and if that wasn't enough, the staff is on top of things and very nice. In particular, Tiffany Marsocci, the wedding coordinator at Kirkbrae is top notch. She is helpful from the moment you book your wedding with Kirkbrae until the end of your wedding night. She is always in contact with you, gets back to you promptly, and always makes you feel at ease. She is an expert at what she does and it shows. Everything came out beautifully for our wedding. The entire staff is also very nice prompt with the serving of food. Everything about Kirkbrae is astounding, and you will not be disappointed if you choose them for your wedding venue. We recommend them wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Where to begin? Kirkbrae, and Tiffany, were simply beyond. Everything about my day with them was perfect. As a coordinator Tiffany was organized and had every detail in mind, even things I didn't think of! Tiffany's suggestions helped the wedding planning process be more straightforward and made the day itself perfect. She was helpful in every respect, even when I probably made her job a little extra difficult with having 2 food allergies, and a wedding party with additional allergy considerations, but Tiffany and Kirkbrae didn't hesitate to work with us and make everything accessible. They labeled what foods were allergen-free and even brought a special entree and appetizer for myself. That alone made my day so much less stressful and enjoyable but they did so much more. Additionally, our service was a little different with my father being a minister and him playing 2 roles that day, but it was seamless and beautiful with their help and expertise. Every little thing was in place and the best it could have been. Every vendor worked in tandem with Kirkbrae to line everything up perfectly. The food for brunch received so many compliments from my guests, as did the service they received. I honestly cannot say that there was anything that wasn't to my satisfaction - in fact most everything exceeded my expectations. The rooms were beautiful, I was at ease, the food was delicious, and everything was beyond wonderful. And in addition, I was able to have this beautiful wedding within my budget with Tiffany's help and suggestions. I am so grateful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/14/17, 1 Review