Kirkbrae Country Club Reviews

291 Reviews for Kirkbrae Country Club

• Alexandra

Alexandra S. · Getting married on 06/25/2021

A Dream Bridal Shower!

I recently hosted my sister’s bridal shower at Kirkbrae. I can’t say enough about how wonderful the whole staff was there. We did not think we would be able to have my sister’s shower due to COVID-19 so this was a very last-minute planned event - we booked it maybe about 6 weeks before the event. Tiffany helped with every last detail and the staff the day of were so kind to us and accommodating. A really great team. I don’t think I was told once that something I wanted to do could not be done. The food was amazing (definitely recommend their pink vodka penne). We had the shower outside on their upstairs patio under a beautiful tent. The backdrop of the golf course was breathtaking. I am still hearing from friends and family saying how beautiful the whole day was. I would definitely recommend booking your next event at Kirkbrae!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/06/2020

Could not have asked for better!

Tiffany and the staff at Kirkbrae are amazing! With the remodel the venue was even more beautiful than when we first booked in 2018. The staff were attentive, friendly, and just over all incredible. We could not have asked for a better place to host our wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Victoria · Married on 10/16/2020

So grateful for our amazing experience!

When we first went to tour Kirkbrae we immediately fell in love and were so impressed with Tiffany, we could not wait to get married there and work with her! After having the wedding completely planned in 2018, fast forward to 2020 and we were faced with COVID-19. I can honestly say that without Tiffany there is no way we would have had our wedding. From the beginning she was always so responsive and helpful, but her dedication and hard work truly shined when faced with the restrictions and uncertainties of the pandemic. She was constantly in touch and letting us know the different options and guidelines that needed to be followed and always did her best to come up with different ideas to make sure we would have our wedding day be everything we dreamed of. Tiffany went above and beyond for us. We were so stressed as the guidelines were constantly changing and we had to cut our list multiple times, but Tiffany was always there to reassure us. Tiffany was able to work within the guidelines and restrictions and brought our perfect day to life. Our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of and we owe that all to Tiffany, Kirkbrae staff and our vendors. We were so impressed with Kirkbrae’s breathtaking renovations, delicious food and impeccable service. I cannot recommend Tiffany and Kikrbrae enough, we were so pleased with our experience! We are so grateful and honored to have worked with Tiffany, she allowed us to have our dream wedding and brought a sense of normalcy during these chaotic uncertain times and we are so grateful!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Harsh · Married on 07/19/2020

Our previous venue cancelled our reception 6 days before the wedding. We reached out to Kirkbrae to check for availability and Tiffany, the sales and event coordinator responded promptly. She understood the gravity of the situation and was able to accommodate our reception on such short notice. She reached out to our vendors on our behalf and ensured that the food, cocktails etc. were similar to our original selections. The reception day events were well coordinated and went smoothly. Our families and guests loved the setup and food and so did we.

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Abbyc

Abby · Married on 05/23/2020

Dream COVID wedding

Kirkbrae country club made all of our wedding dreams come true! We had to switch venues last minute due to COVID and we are so glad we did! Tiffany Marsocci helped us make our dreams a reality. Even with all of the stress of COVID regulations, Tiffany made sure we had a wedding as normal as possible while still following regulations. I never saw this woman panic about anything and she eased all of my worries! Our day of bridal attendant was Sabrina and she was also amazing! If I had to re-do our wedding, I wouldn’t change a thing, COVID stress and all and I say this solely based on our experience at Kirkbrae!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Carol C. · Married on 04/10/2020

Perfect romantic wedding

Right from the start we knew Kirkbrae was the perfect venue. The ballroom was gorgeous and Tiffany was so friendly but professional who knows this business from inside out. Even during covid we had a beautiful, fairytale wedding. Staff, food, ballroom and grounds were perfect. The bride has a bridal attendant helping her all evening. She even packed up our car at the end of the night. I keep looking over the wedding photos and smile every time. I can’t find one bad thing to say about Kirkbrae.

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 09/13/2019

AMAZING and wonderful venue and Staff

Tiffany at Kirkbrae was so amazing, the venue was great with our crazy group, the services, the room, the food it was all amazing. we are getting so many compliments on the food and venue. I can't thank Tiffany and Kirkbrae enough for making our special day that much more special!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor L. · Married on 09/01/2019

Bridal Shower

Sarah from Kirkbrae is so amazing and helpful! Since we first met she has been so responsive to all of our questions regarding my bridal shower in a few months. So excited for my special day!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent service and amazing food!

Our entire experience with Kirkbrae was seamless and enjoyable thanks to Tiffany and her team! Having a built in coordinator to help keep you on track, provide references and suggestions and make sure your day runs smoothly is probably the best perk of choosing this venue. All of our guests have mentioned how wonderful our food was and what great service they received from the staff. The ballroom is versatile enough to be able to adapt to just about any theme while the grounds provide the perfect area for pictures and wraparound deck for cocktail hour. We highly recommend Kirkbrae!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Marrissa W. · Married on 08/17/2019

Truly amazing venue and wedding planner!

After searching far and wide for a venue to host our wedding, we knew as soon as we found Kirkbrae Country club it was the right fit.

Kirkbrae features a great bar selection, beautiful scenery with an indoor outdoor ballroom, amazing food, and warm and welcoming staff. From the cocktail area to the customizable ballroom, kirkbrae offers decorative flexibility while still maintaining its country club charm.

We met with Tiffany, and it was immediately clear that she was the best in the business. She left no stone unturned, was extremely patient with us, and accommodating for ever last Tiny detail. On our wedding day she was a familiar face and kept the event flowing smoothly and professionally while still staying canlmand collected. She’s the best.

Kirkbrae will forever hold a special place in our heart, the service is second to none, the food was amazing, and our wedding could not have gone better. There is no better place to host your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Ruth · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience at Kirkbrae 8/11/19

I had my wedding at Kirkbrae on Sunday, August 11, 2019. Tiffany and the Kirkbrae staff were awesome! She answered all of my questions, had the ceremony and reception decorated perfectly, and eased my anxieties during the wedding. Tiffany made sure everything worked out flawlessly. Tiffany and the Kirkbrae staff are friendly, patient, and very professional. I definitely recommend Kirkbrae Country Club and Tiffany Marsocci! :)

Sent on 10/15/2019

Mike V. · Married on 07/26/2019

Best wedding ever!

Tiffany and staff were flawless! They provided amazing service, were extremely attentive and kind to all guests and put in 110%! My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with their execution the entire wedding day. Our guests raved about the food and venue and we would recommend this for anyone looking to have an elegant but reasonably priced wedding reception. Tiffany did a fantastic job leading tinge staff every step of the way and was a great help with planning several months prior to the wedding. She was a wedding planner, coordinator, and took care of absolutely everything day if so my wife and I could enjoy the experience. She is truly passionate at what she does and it definitely shows.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Tara · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful venue!

Tiffany and her staff did a fantastic job for our wedding at Kirkbrae. Everything was organized and the food was outstanding! Our guests couldn't say enough good things about our wedding. They even said this was the best wedding they have every attended. I can't say enough good things about Tiffany and her staff, everything went perfect for our very special day!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Milagros · Married on 05/03/2019

Kirkbrae - Best decision for our Special Day!

While researching venues, I was adamantly against a country club. Our focus for our day was making our family and friends feel like the reception they were coming to was almost an extension of our home. We wanted it to be warm, elegant and a welcoming experience and I was unsure that would be possible in that type of setting. However, just this past May 3, 2019, my husband and I had the best day of our lives! We can, without any reservations, share a great part of that outcome was because of the professionalism, caring, informative and, important to us, attention to details by the team at Kirkbrae Country Club!

Tiffany Marsocci is the person you want in your life as a bride!!!

From the very first time we met her she was so calm, efficient, understood our vision and was so knowledgeable that we never worried about the venue. Not. One. Second! It was a priceless gift to my husband and I and we were not let down at all on our special day. Our guests reached out to us for months, sharing they felt our wedding was the most loving, fun and warm wedding they were honored to have attended. Of course family and friends will be kind and say nice things but these three sentiments were repeated over and over again! We had only shared this vision with Tiffany and her team. The fact that this is how so many felt is just another indicator our best decision was choosing this amazing staff and venue!

We also wanted to add the vendors we used that were on her recommendation list were the vendors we absolutely LOVED! We have actually used several of them for other events since our wedding! The only one we cannot wait to partner with again in the future is Kirkbrae! From the food, the views, the event staff to Tiffany and her team you will not regret placing your special day in their hands!

Grateful and thankful,
    Mr. & Mrs. Joseph & Milagros Jill Pilla

Sent on 10/28/2019

Katherine C. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae just about a month ago. Prior to visiting Kirkbrae we were looking at a couple of other venues in the Providence area. We kept coming up short, realizing that many venues charge a lot of money and don’t offer anything besides the room. When we visited kirkbrae we fell in love! It was a beautiful venue (even undecorated) that offered such an appealing wedding package. To top it off, Tiffany was so nice, informative, and helpful. Throughout the entire process Tiffany was extremely responsive and organized. And then our wedding day came and there was no stress at all. I knew Tiffany had it all handled. She showed us the room before opening the doors to our guests and we teared up. The Kirkbrae team did an amazing job making the room look so romantic and just how we wanted it. The food was also absolutely delicious. I haven’t had one guest tell me otherwise. I truthfully don’t have one negative thing to say about my wedding day at Kirkbrae. We can’t thank them enough

Sent on 12/04/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2018

Tiffany Marsocci was so helpful throughout our wedding planning she went above and beyond to accommodate us every single detail. My family was very pleased with how well our wedding went with no complications or disasters. One detail that Tiffany hit the nail on the head was my father’s wine. He preserved wine fir 35 years for roasting at my wedding which was truly special to him, she made sure it was poured correctly and did not waste one drop of it. It was truly a blessing to have a wedding planner as incredible as Tiffany!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Anthony · Married on 09/22/2018

Tiffany was our wedding planner. She was extremely patient with us as we had many questions considering neither of us had been married or planned a wedding before. She was very organized and communicative throughout the entire process & was very accommodating in planning meetings that met our schedule (including some late meetings, thank you). Tiffany was responsive to all our phone and email inquiries whenever questions arose after a meeting. She did a great job of keeping other vendors abreast of any last minute changes that arose and provided clear timelines for our wedding day (and rehearsal dinner) for said vendors to ensure the events went according to plan. Often we ran late because of our people, but Tiffany was still able to adapt and adjust to keep things on track. She also accommodated us for a last minute change to the venue which was huge for us and greatly appreciated (thank you Tiffany & company). The services provided on our wedding night and rehearsal dinner were top-notch from the servers to the bartending staff. We had great meals both nights, kudos to the chefs for a doing a great job in meal prep and quality! It's a credit to the General Manager, Tim Flanagan, and Tiffany that everyone provided quality service and a great final product. Thank you to all, we had a blast both nights!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2018

Besides the beauty of Kirkbrae, Tiffany exceeded my expectations. She went above and beyond to put my dream wedding to life. She was extremely helpful from day 1. She made sure everything was perfect the day of and that it was. When I walked into that ballroom for the first time I completely fell in love with how everything turned out. The service was amazing, decor on point, and food was delicious. I am still getting calls and text from family members complimenting what a beautiful wedding I had. I can't recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2018

Kirkbrae Country Club is such a gorgeous wedding venue! I highly recommend it to any bride. Tiffany made sure everything went perfectly and the ballroom looked amazing. The Staff was top notch and the food was great. We could not have asked for a better wedding experience. Thank you to Tiffany and KCC!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Joanne · Married on 08/31/2018

Tiffany is the best event planner anyone could ask for. I have one daughter and I wanted her wedding to be perfect. Tiffany made it happen. She is professional, warm and friendly, knowledgeable and extremely calming. The meal was delicious and the staff very attentive and courteous. I would highly recommend Kirkbrae Country Club and Tiffany Marsocci to anyone planning a wedding. I actually enjoyed every minute and never worried about one detail all evening. Kudos to Tiffany. Thank you very much.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2018

I recently got married at kirkbrae, and I was floored!! Tiffany, sara and justine were fantastic before, during and after my wedding. Tiffany was very attentive to detail on how we wanted everything sara was making sure everything about my wedding was the way I wanted it and justine, she was by my side the entire time when I needed a drink or my dress fluffed or just to walk by and see how I was. The way the reception room was set up I almost cried, kirkbrae made my wedding dream more than I expected. Best place to get married. I recommend every bride to venue here.

Robert · Married on 07/29/2018

Planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful experiences anyone can to go through. To make sure every "T" is crossed and every "I" dotted. Tiffany at Kirkbrae took the stress right out of this whole process. The organization she has, and the attention to detail was what truly made this process fun and exciting. From our initial meeting, we never felt like we made the wrong decision for our wedding reception venue. We were in excellent hands from the moment we signed. Any question we had was answered right away, and suggestions were only an email away. The day of the wedding when we saw the room for the first time it took our breath away. Everything was as we imagined, set up exactly as we pictured by Tiffany, and the excellent staff. This venue has it all! Delicious food, gorgeous views, and amazing people! Everything you would want to make the best day of your life come together. We can't thank Tiffany, and Kirkbrae enough for making our special day absolutely perfect!

Jenn · Married on 07/20/2018

Tiffany is amazing!!! She took our ideas and helped us create our dream wedding. She took care of every detail, coordinated with all vendors and worked behind the scenes to make sure that things went smoothly. She was able to use our vision to decorate the ballroom and cocktail space in a way that exceeded our expectations. Tiffany is organized and professional from the months leading up to and most especially the wedding day. We cannot thank you enough...we had the best day ever!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Eileen · Married on 07/14/2018

Such a beautiful venue, can't wait to get married there in Summer 2019!!!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/07/2018

Kirkbrae was unbelievable in every way- really the best of the best! Our guests RAVED about the food, from the portion sizes and quality it was top notch. I was definitely a bride who was detail oriented and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. Our guests STILL talk about how amazing our wedding was because of all of the hard work and dedication Tiffany and staff put into our big day. Everything ran SO smoothly and easily; they really have this down pat. Kirkbrae really does allow the bride, groom, family and friends to enjoy every second of their time at a wedding as they really put every ounce of time, effort, dedication and passion into making the big day the best day of your life. If you are looking for a country club feel, I HIGHLY recommend Kirkbrae, as it is easily the best in the state of RI without question.