Kings Hall Banquets Reviews

7 | Lombard, IL

7 Reviews for Kings Hall Banquets

Sylwia · Married on 09/03/2016

King's Hall hosted my wedding over Labor Day weekend and I am incredibly happy with everything. New owners are FANTASTIC - super professional and nice. Food was incredible, we got so many amazing compliments from our guests. They provided A LOT of food for our guests and even let us take home any leftovers we wanted with no problem - also provided boxes to pack it up. Atmosphere was incredible and my wedding exceed everybody's expectations. New owners made sure to be flexible and super helpful and it gave me a huge piece of mind. They added beautiful new decorations to their venue. Servers were amazingly kind and not intrusive - you could not even tell they were there. Extremely professional staff. Open bar was beautiful and a huge hit - our bartender Bill was super kind to everyone. I had just an amazing experience and would recommend this place to anybody! PS: Their prices are the best in town.

ann · Married on 03/10/2013

Amazing service and great food! Priced right!

We have used Kings Hall for our corporate Christmas Party and the food, service, and entire venue are exceptional. Not only do they provide great flexibility, but also exceptional service with great attention to detail. Our hall was decorated beautifully, and we can't say enough about their food. We recommend their service for corporate and personal events.

Heralyn · Married on 04/27/2012

I had my reception here. They took care of me and my now husband VERY WELL!!! Price was very reasonable. People taught I spent about 30 grand. We did a family style dinner. I was able to pick my own recipe for the chicken to be served on that day. VERY FLEXIBLE. I was able to come in days before the wedding to decorate. They were open to any suggestions that you may have. There's so many good things to say about this place that I may end up typing a novel. I was SO VERY SATISFIED with all the service. Just remember though that YOU CANNOT PLEASE all your guests. No matter how good the service is...there is always one person that will complain. I LOVE this place and I HIGHLY recommend it. They will definitely take care of you!!! Thank you VERA and all the staff at King's Hall Banquets for the WONDERFUL JOB!!!

Valentina · Married on 12/17/2011

We had our Christmas Party for over 300 people at King's Hall Banquets. It is definitely one of the more reasonably priced banquets in the area, but it does not lack at all in service, elegance, and value. They had a very helpful staff, who helped arrange everything to perfection. The waiters were prompt and did an excellent job. The whole facility is well-kept and maintained really well. This is definitely a must-see if you are planning a wedding reception or any other event.

• Matthew

Matthew · Married on 07/30/2011

We were the first couple to have a wedding reception at King's Hall being that they had just opened. The night was wonderful, food was fantastic, and the place looks amazing! Weeks later, our friends are still talking about how great the food was. We would highly recommend taking a look at this Banquet Hall. Their prices were also pretty reasonable.

0.5
      0.0

If you don't mind your guests cars broken into this is the place for you. Two cars were broken into at a Charity Event and when we asked to speak to the manager his response the night of the incident is the cops are coming what do you want me to do. When called to ask what they would do to help us they stated nothing at all because they did not see it. The food was bland!! We could not even tell what the soup was, the salad was a pile of lettuce with some tomatoes and spoiled cucumbers. The only thing on the entree edible was the rice , the chicken was dry, and the potato/pepper mix was just a spice ball barely cooked. Not a place for a wedding any other event ever!!!!