48 Reviews for King's Court Castle

Covered Outdoor (1)
Server(s) (1)
Cash Bar (1)
48 King's Court Castle Reviews

My wedding at Kings Court Castle was perfect from start to finish. Kylie made the booking process so easy and was there to answer every question since then up to my wedding day! She was great to work with and very quick to respond! We had our rehearsal dinner in the pub on site. It was casual with a pizza buffet which is exactly what we wanted! The ceremony was in the chapel. The chapel needs little to no work when it comes to the day of the wedding. It came fully furnished with chair covers. I just added a runner and flowers and it was beautiful! The reception was in one of the all wood rooms upstairs! Our colors looked amazing with the wood as any color would! The staff was attentive and friendly!!! The food was delicious and still steaming hot even after everyone made it through the buffet! The bar didn’t run out of alcohol like other weddings I’ve been to! Everything was perfect. I highly recommed this venue!!!

Profile Picture Kathy , 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is an absolutely beautiful venue. So many places/opportunities for amazing pictures - both inside and outside. We did the basic food and drink package and had so many compliments on how great the food was. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding at King's Court Castle!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Indoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

They were amazing at the venue the banquet manager was very accommodating the day of! I could not of picked a better venue it is so beautiful. The causal was great for pictures not to mention the venue itself is a beautiful castle.

Profile Picture sharon, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite

Everyone raved about the food! They were very good about answering all of my questions! I could not of picked a better venue for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Renee, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kings Court Castle was the PERFECT venue for our wedding. I knew when I got engaged that King's Court was the first one my list for wedding venues, it took one look and we were sold. The staff there went out of their way to make our day incredible. From the ceremony and reception planning to the day of our wedding, everything went perfectly. The staff made sure that every little detail was taken care of. Our reception ball room was beautiful, giving us the romantic style we were going for. Kings Court Castle has a beautiful antique feel; with the hardwood floors, and breath taking chandeliers, there was no need for extra decorating. . The food was delicious, I was impressed that many of my guests said it was the best wedding food they've ever had!! Canterbury village was the perfect location for us to take our wedding pictures. Every inch of the property provides a photo worthy backdrop. All of our guests enjoyed the village while waiting for the reception doors to open. The carousel was such a fun photo session! The wedding coordinator Kylie was so helping in accommodating us with any and all requests from special meals to special drinks for our guests!!! Everything we asked for we got and they even offered things we never thought to ask for. Would definitely recommend this to any bride looking for a unique, gorgeous and affordable wedding venue!

Profile Picture Elsa, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When we began our wedding planning, our first stop was King’s Court Castle and after a bit of searching around, we decided the castle was just our style. The staff was excellent and really made our experience one to remember. The banquet staff and manager were both helpful and extremely professional. Our vendors even complimented the staff on their professionalism. Overall we were really impressed with our experience and have recommended the space to many of our now engaged friends.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens

So excited that we found this venue! Great location, great value...can't wait for the big day to get here!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

We had our ceremony at the chapel at Kings Court, it is a lovely little chapel and it was just perfect for our wedding. What sold us on this venue was the carrousel, it provided such beautiful pictures! It also helped that we received a discount for booking our reception site at their sister site Indianwood.

Profile Picture Ash, 9/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Event Planning

We had a Saturday evening wedding at Canterbury. We used the chapel for the ceremony, the grounds for pictures, and the banquet hall for the reception. Everything went very smoothly. The event coordinator had changed a few times since we booked, but there was never a drop in communication or information. My questions were answered promptly and fully. The room was set up exactly as we had requested, the food was good, the appetizers were amazing, and we were able to accomplish it all while working within my budget. I was extremely happy with how professionally Canterbury handled the planning and execution of my wedding, and I would use them again.

Also, we used the Canterbury Yates location for the favors (fudge bites) and the midnight snack (donuts). Arranging both was so easy and enjoyable. The Canterbury Yates staff went above and beyond, using their creativity to fulfill our requests and providing prompt replies to all my questions. I would definitely use them again, and would encourage anyone who wants favors and a midnight snack that guests will rave about to talk to Yates!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I want to start by thanking Crystal, Brittany and Thomas for making our wedding day and night an amazing magical experience. Not only did we feel like we received the best customer service around, we were treated like family! We originally booked our wedding with Crystal (who was promoted to Indianwood) and without skipping a beat Brittany was there and extremely attentive with all of our wants and needs. Most would be nervous with a change in coordinators but it was actually another professional we could count on to make our day that much easier. The communication and ideas the staff provided was beyond exceptional! The chapel, landscape and all of the natural beauty in the castle make for such breathtaking photos we couldn't have asked for anything more. I got married in spring but any time of year this venue would make for such a romantic ambiance, one that every bride should experience on her wedding day! The food was great and the King Richard room was a wonderful place with access to the outside for a nice breath of fresh air after dancing the night away. Our guests got to enjoy the C-Pub while waiting for cocktail hour. After hearing nothing but everyone having such a great time, I can't recommend this place enough! A true five star all around!

Profile Picture Linsey, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you for helping us have an amazing rehearsal dinner! The food, the service, the ease of working with your management, Angela, made our evening a perfect one. The decor and set up was perfect and we all had a relaxing dinner before the hectic wedding day.

Profile Picture Michele, 9/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dave our banquet manager was awesome, the wedding venue was absolutely stunning, and the food they provided was even better than at our tasting even though we had it in a buffet style. I absolutely loved it here.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a perfect place to get married at!! Crystal was so helpful, and so pleasant. My husband and I were married and had our reception at King's Court Castle. Where do I start, food was great!, bar tender and staff were so nice and accommodating. and they looked/acted so professional. My quests loved King's Court Castle too! No complaint's at all with this place, so happy to have had my wedding and reception here!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you to Crystal and all the staff at Kings Court Castle. Every one was a joy to work with. From the receptionists, servers, bar tenders, clean up crew, you name it they were helpful, pleasant and friendly. My Daughter and Son in laws wedding will always be remember as a very fun, special, blessed event and this venue was all a part of that. The picture opportunities were amazing (outside lights at night, Carousal in the Christmas Store, Staircase). The food was excellent specially the chicken. The new wood floors looked great. We couldn't be more pleased, I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a memorable event. As a side note, the wedding was on the same day as October fest we were a little concerned about outside music interfering with the wedding and lack of parking. NO Problem at all. We never heard outside music and they made sure all our guests had ample parking. :)

Profile Picture Patty, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kings Court Castle was one of the first things my husband and I decided on for our wedding. Walking through the doors takes your breath away as you stare at two winding staircases up to their ballrooms. We knew our guests would be blown away by the architecture and ambience of the venue. We also loved that Kings Court was on the grounds of Canterbury Village so between the ceremony and reception our guest could spend time in the village shops. Working with the staff at Kings Court was very easy. They were very helpful and communicated every item diligently with us through the process. Crystal made the planning process smooth. My husband, family, guests and I had the best time celebrating our day at Kings Court and would recommend this venue to every new bride and groom.

Maria and Tony

Profile Picture Maria, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing and the staff are fantastic. From start to finish we were happy and impressed with this venue.

Profile Picture Travis, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express how GREAT of a venue this place is! I received compliments all night long about this place! There are so many places around the grounds for pictures and I loved that I had my ceremony in their Chapel, which is on the same property as the reception. It was fabulous! Crystal in the office did such a great job helping me thru the months leading up to the wedding, putting my mind at ease about everything. Dave, the events manager that night, did a fantastic job getting the hall ready and switching out a table when I asked him to. Everything went GREAT!!!

I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone planning a wedding. Their prices are fantastic and they just take care of their wedding couples so well! :)

Profile Picture Regan, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect on our wedding day and a large part of that is due to the wonderful staff at King's Court Castle. They made sure that every detail was covered. The food was wonderful and all my guests were raving! The chapel was the perfect place to exchange our vows. I couldn't be happier with King's Court Castle!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/29/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

King's Court Castle was the perfect choice for our wedding. I felt like a princess getting married in a castle! Linda was such a joy to work with, she made sure everything was coordinated and ran smoothly, so I was not a frantic bride on my wedding day. We also used their chapel there to get married in and it was just gorgeous. I loved the stained glass windows!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/16/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We have received so much positive feedback on both our wedding ceremony at the Chapel at Canterbury Village and the reception at Kings Court Castle that we know we made a very wise decision when we decided to use this venue for our wedding event.
From the very professional staff that made sure every need was taken care of and that the wishes of the bride were satisfied, to the beauty of the venue itself, you will not be disappointed if you choose this venue.
Every guest complimented on the wonderful appearance and wonderful food. Canterbury Village is both unique and romantic. We highly recommend this venue. You will be very happy with this choice.

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were willing to work with us till the very last second! Made the night super easy! and the food was wonderful!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very flexible with accommodating your preferences and budget. Wait staff was a little on the young side but looked professional and were responsive to guests' needs and requests. Venue is very nice. Food was excellent. Event planner was very helpful.

Profile Picture Mildred, 1/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a gorgeous location for a wedding!! I knew upon getting engaged that King's Court was at the tip top of my list for wedding venues, it took one look and we were sold! The chapel is wonderful with a beautiful stained glass window as the backdrop for the altar and the reception rooms are so unique and decorative from the hanging chandeliers to the antique carved furniture, I couldn't dream something better. The staff was great to work with so flexible and accomodating to our needs and wants. And the food, oh the food, it was so unlike typical wedding fare. It was delicious, I could eat an entire plate of those mashed potatoes! Would definitely recommend this to any bride looking for a unique, gorgeous and affordable wedding venue!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/14/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect place for our wedding day, the wedding and reception were just a minute's walk and a beautiful walk it was!

The chapel was beautiful, the grounds are beautifully landscaped and the reception rooms are gorgeous. The whole package looks spectacular and is a great value for the money.

Dinner was great as was the staff, the coordinators were very helpful and great to work with. A great decision to have our wedding here.

Profile Picture Helga, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews