Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Steven T. Married on 07/23/2022

One of a Kind!!!!

One of a kind! I was the one tasked with planning an unbelievable trip. If it wasn't for Sarah, who knows what kind of trip I would have planned. Nothing like the amazing trip we did have, because I let a pro travel agent, Sarah, take over the trip planning. She uses an app to list out all important information about your trip which was very easy to access all in one place. It is priceless to be in a place you have never been before and to have all the do’s and don'ts, reservations, plane flight information, times, any changes or updates from your travel agent. No searching through emails or creating your own itinerary and who has the time it takes to put all of that together on their own. I wouldn't trust anyone else to plan our vacations that are so important to my family and I. I highly recommend you call Sarah to help you with planning your next incredible vacation!
  • Karina
    Karina T. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing short of amazing!

I am forever grateful for Sarah! I had no idea where to start when planning my wedding. She was so patient, offered amazing advice and input and helped me through every step of the way. She helped us book our resort, helped our wedding guests book their trip (everyone raves about how quick and helpful she was when responding), and set us up with appointments with our wedding team. She even offered to sit in on our meetings and take notes so I didn’t have to. She made everything so seamless, always was so quick to respond, and made our wedding dreams come true!

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets's reply:

It has been such a joy working with you and Kyle on your destination wedding in Jamaica! I've loved working with all your guests to ensure they are able to attend and have an amazing time as well.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Larry
    Larry D. Married on 04/30/2022

Wonderful experience.

Sarah is always great to work with. Very responsive and full of great ideas!

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets's reply:

Thank you Larry! I had such a blast researching and planning your Antigua vacation and can't wait to see all your photos from Barbados in 2023!!!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline H. Married on 08/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect planner & provider!

Sarah showed us so many different options. It was very easy deciding on which one, they were so different from each other & all provided SO MUCH! The best travel agent I’ve had, will recommend to friends & family & will continue to use her!

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets's reply:

I've truly enjoyed working with the two of you on your honeymoon, Disney, & all your other amazing vacations! I love seeing all the photos of your adventures and the memories you're making together. Thank you for trusting me with your travel plans.
  • W
    William Married on 07/16/2021

The best ever!

Sarah is full service always a quick text away. She handles everything without us worrying. I’m grateful for the awesome job she does!

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets's reply:

Thank you! I'm super grateful to be able to work with you on your vacations year after year! I can't wait to see what we plan next.
  • Erin
    Erin H. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Professional to plan Honeymoon

Sarah was referred to us by a friend to assist us with selecting and planning our Honeymoon getaway. We wanted assistance to find a great location neither of us had ever been to and that offered an all-inclusive, adult-only, tropical location. Sarah really worked with us to review our different locations and options all while keeping our budget in mind. She was incredibly knowledgeable on the vacation spots and had travel references she could ask if she didn't have the answer. She not only made booking our honeymoon a breeze, she charged zero fees for her services, and even went the extra mile to assist with a few complications we had while on our vacation. We highly recommend Sarah's travel services for any of your travel needs!

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets's reply:

I'm so glad you were referred to me! I loved planning your honeymoon and look forward to working together on a future vacation. Thank you for choosing me.
    Shawn C. Married on 06/21/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Girls trip

She did great job with girls trip

Kingdom Destinations- Sarah Zets's reply:

I was so happy to help you plan a beach vacation with your daughter. I'm so glad we were able to add her friend to the trip as well so they could enjoy the ocean views together.