King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services Reviews

King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 4
King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 5

Kylie Gargano · Married on 09/27/2019

Look no further

What can we say? KVS is the best. We hired Vinny and his team for our September 27, 2019 after my sister used them for her wedding last year. To no surprise, they went above and beyond. Vinny is amazing to work with. He is easy going and quick to respond to calls and emails. His services are very affordable too. Vinny met with us several times prior to the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. On the day of the wedding, he and his partner Gerry made everyone feel super comfortable. As two people who don’t love having our picture taken, my husband and I were so happy with the relaxed environment. Vinny checked in with us several times during the wedding to be sure he hadn’t missed any important shots with particular family members as well. The previews he shared with us were absolutely spectacular! We are looking forward to viewing the final photos soon. We also used KVS for our video. Louis was so fun to work with. He was there to capture everything from ceremony to dancing and like Vinny, made the experience relaxed and comfortable. We have already referred friends who are getting married in the future to KVS. We would recommend them to anyone without question. Thanks Vinny, Louis and everyone at KVS!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Dayle · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic Photography/Videography

They have an extra attention to detail that is wonderful. They are very accommodating, even when the unexpected crops up! I loved working with them and would highly recommend their services. Awesome people!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Ashley D’Agostino · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely amazing

Vinny is truly amazing. The pictures that were captured from our wedding day far exceeded anything that I even imagined. They went above and beyond making sure that every detail was picture perfect and made all of the dream pictures we had in mind come true! Vinny traveled an hour to my house and then took pictures at multiple locations before the venue to make sure there was a picture for everything we wished for. I honestly felt like Vinny was part of the family that day- he made everything fun while taking breath taking pictures. We also had a wedding party of 20 plus- Vinny kept everything and everyone organized while ensuring each person had their moment with us. When we received of pictures back from that day I could not even believe how truly perfect they came out. Months later.. I still find myself looking through the photos reliving that day since every image recreated a perfect moment. Multiple family members and friends even commented on how unique and elegant the pictures came out. I highly recommend king Vincent Storm.

King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 6
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 7
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 8
    Sent on 12/08/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2019

Great photographers!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Vinny and Anne Marie. They are amazing photographers and they are wonderful to work with. They make you feel comfortable and they are truly experienced professionals at what they do. I would recommend them to anyone!

King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 9
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 10
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2019

Fantastic!

I would highly recommend King Vincent Storm photography and videography! Everything ran smoothly from start to finish! Vinny and Annmarie work together to make sure every special moment is captured! They work so well with the wedding party and even little kids! Not to mention their photos come out phenomenal!

Vinny’s son does a great job with the videography! He is always around highlighting every moment! Can’t wait to see our video!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lacey · Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding photographer

My sister and sister in law used King Vincent for their wedding photographer. He was so amazing that me and my husband used him for our wedding and everything was perfect like we knew it would be ! Vinny, his wife and his son do such a amazing job with photos and the video ! He is also great with fast responses to emails and calls. I highly recommend using them for your big day ! You will not be let down trust me !!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Wagner · Married on 05/18/2019

Very professional and knowledgeable.

They have many years of experience.

King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 11
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 12
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 13
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 14
    Sent on 05/27/2019

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond wonderful!

King Vincent Storm Photography is THE Premier photographer in all of CT!!!! They are SUPER talented, extremely easy to work with, and absolutely perfect in everything they do!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Stephanie Cusano · Married on 10/12/2018

Bunny and his wife were wonderful to work with throughout our big day!

Vinny and his wife helped me to feel comfortable during the wedding, from where to look and what to do. They were friendly and personable!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing work!

Vinny and Ann Marie were absolutely perfect. They kept everyone calm and collective while pictures were being done. They work fast to make sure we had multiple shots all over our venue. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing Experience

I highly recommended King Vincent storm! They were great to work with and their pictures and video of our wedding was amazing.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jessica Rapuano · Married on 09/14/2018

Huge Thank You

Vincent's work succeeded our expectations. He captured our wedding perfectly. We can't thank you enough for all your hard work. We would highly recommend him to other couples for their wedding day. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Brittany A, · Married on 08/25/2018

AMAZING Photography and Videography!

King Vincent Storm was absolutely phenomenal to work with. They were always available via email to answer any and all questions before and after our big day. They were very flexible when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot and recommended the perfect place by the beach. Their professionalism, positivity, high energy, and creativity on our wedding day was superb. We just picked up our album and video the other day and couldn't be happier with the outcome. They captured every special moment for us to treasure forever. We highly recommend choosing them!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2018

Incredible job

Working with King Vincent Storm photography was the best choice we made. We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos/video through them. We worked with all of Vinny, his wife Ann, & his son Lou throughout this experience. Extremely professional and was more than impressed with the time and effort they put into making sure we were happy with their services. I would 100% recommend for anybody looking for a professional photographer and would use them again for the future!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Tess · Married on 06/30/2018

If you are looking for the best photographer for your wedding day AKA the most important and special day of your life, look no further. King Vincent Storm wins that award by a landslide. On June 30, 2018, my husband and I got married and we could not be happier that we chose KVS as our photographer and videographer. Vinny, Ann Marie, and Louie were by far our favorite people to work with throughout the day. When they arrived at my parents’ house to begin taking pictures of my bridal party, I felt so at ease. They knew exactly what pictures to take, where to take them, and how best we’d all look in them. They captured every single moment perfectly. KVS was efficient, professional, and fun. We all felt extremely comfortable as they photographed us. Ann Marie was very helpful. She not only captured beautiful candids but also ran the show. No matter what I needed, she was there. She took bobby pins out of her own hair to fix mine when it began to fall out and she made sure to adjust my mom’s corsage so it didn’t fall apart. Vinny and Ann Marie were so calm in showing us all which positions they wanted us to pose in and never got frustrated with our huge families. Their patience was extremely appreciated. KVS was able to take every single picture I had ever imagined plus more. Additionally, their communication throughout the wedding planning process was very helpful, and trust me, I sent a lot of emails full of various questions.

I never once worried that an important moment from our wedding wasn’t being captured because no matter where I looked, Vinny, Ann Marie, or Louie were ready! Their professionalism, expertise, and love for what they do really shows through their work and finished products. Pictures help to capture the memories of your special day. Therefore, it is essential you choose the right photographer and we for sure chose right. We would highly recommend KVS to any couple searching for a photographer/videographer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Kara · Married on 06/16/2018

They were very personable, super professional! They take AMAZING pictures

The work that Vinny and Annmarie do behind a camera is amazing!! They are very accommodating and make you instantly feel comfortable. Would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Anne Marie · Married on 05/05/2018

King Vincent storm is amazing ! We loved using them for our wedding !! Very friendly and professional people !!! I highly reccomend KVS for your photography and videography needs !

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/13/2018

On our wedding day (April 13, 2018), we had Vinny and AnneMarie as our photographers as well as Louie as our videographer, and we couldn’t have had a better experience! Vinny and AnneMarie arrived promptly to my parent’s house to take photos of me getting dressed, my parents, my bridesmaids, etc. They were extremely patient as we had nine bridesmaids getting ready plus myself, my parents, and my mother-in-law! AnneMarie was so helpful in adjusting my dress and fixing my veil before each photo, and it was so great to have two photographers for two different angles. At the church, they helped the guys put on their boutonnieres and get ready for the ceremony. They were flexible with us taking photos on both ballroom terraces at Aria (our wedding venue) and they all knew the venue really well so we were able to get a lot of unique photos and shots for the video. We were able to get all of our photos done in between the ceremony and cocktail hour with a couple of night photos before we ate dinner. Then we were able to spend the rest of the night on the dance floor, which was very important to us. Vinny and AnneMarie were easy-going, patient, and professional. They made all of us feel so comfortable and calm. Louie was so much fun – getting our group pumped up for some awesome video footage. He was easy to work with and personable. He even stayed until the very end of our wedding although he was only scheduled to stay until 11. The three of them blended in throughout the entire day/night, mingled with our guests, and made everyone feel so comfortable and natural in front of the cameras. We are very thankful for our experience with KVS. We can’t wait to see our photos/video and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

Vinny and his assistant Jerry did a terrific job! The pictures came out sharp, beautiful & creative! I have, and will continue to reccomend King Vincent Storm!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

Husband and wife team will make your day happen flawlessly. You will not be disappointed!! Over the course of the day, I didn’t know they were taking pictures. It’s one thing for photographers to tell you to pose every ten seconds, even through the entire day. That gets annoying quick. I had friends and family who went through these guys and told me they’re the best and indeed they are. I. Love. Them. I was especially touched when a kind suggestion from one photographer gave me the green light to see my dad in the assisted living he currently resides in to see him immediately after the ceremony. I hadn’t thought of it prior since I was caught into the day let alone have time.. I will forever cherish that moment had it not been for her.

King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 15
    Sent on 11/11/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband & I could not have been happier with King Vincent Storm for our photographer/videographer. Vincent and his wife were so professional but at the same time extremely personable & made us feel like we’ve known them forever. They truly went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, enjoy our time & capture moments that we will forever cherish. We can’t thank them enough for making our special day flow so perfect. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone! They truly are the best, if I could give them more than 5 stars I would!

King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 16
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 17
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 18
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 19
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 20
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 21
    Sent on 02/01/2018

Joseph · Married on 10/14/2017

Vincent Storm Photography did an incredible job photographing and filming our wedding. The photos came out gorgeous and the album (leather bound, high quality pages, flat spread) looked amazing. The video, which incorporates music we selected during the opening and closing segments of the movie, in a very cinematic soundtrack feel, was phenomenal. He captured all the first look and ceremony, the best parts of the cocktail hour, the toasts, and some amazing dance footage. It was so polished and well-done and truly allowed us to relive the day. Vinny and his team were also super nice, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them for weddings and other big events, as they did an incredible job all around!

King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 22
    King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 28
    Sent on 03/27/2018

Shauna · Married on 10/07/2017

Personalized and wonderful

Vinny and Annmarie were extremely pleasant and so easy to work with. We had the pleasure of working with them for our engagement shoot, boudoir shoot and wedding day. Throughout meetings and emails, Vinny was always reliable and prompt in his reply’s. We are very satisfied with our pictures as we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Christine · Married on 09/03/2017

I loved working with King Vincent Storm. They were so personable and made me feel like my wedding was the most important wedding they have ever filmed. Very impressed!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Vinny and AnneMarie for our wedding day was the best decision we ever made. They were awesome to work with. From making us and our bridal party feel comfortable to capturing every moment and more! They paid attention and captured every single detail on our day, and used our engagement photos to create such an amazing guest book for all our guests to sign! The work they do is truly amazing.

We also had the honor of having Lou as our videographer. He also did an amazing job. All 3 of them are wonderful to work with and make your wedding day that much better!

Thank you so much to Vinny and AnneMarie and Lou for doing such an amazing job on capturing every single moment of our day and being awesome to work with!

King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services 29