King of Jewelry Inc Reviews

6 | Los Angeles, CA

6 Reviews for King of Jewelry Inc

LOVE my ring!!! I get compliments ALLLLLLL the time on it!!

Cynthia · Married on 09/19/2013

This is our forever jeweler for the future from now on! Andrew and everyone at King of Jewelry are just amazing! My husband got my engagement ring from them and we also got my band there. I get compliments on my ring every day! I just love it so much and just love how they work to make custom jewelry a reality! Thank you!!!!

Cris · Married on 06/30/2012

King of Jewelry ease my worry with regard to choosing the diamond that will best fit my budget and most of all the quality that I love. I got a certified diamond at an excellent price. I have looked around for a similar ring and other retailers can not beat that price. The service was on a personal level with no pressure at all from them and the ring was customized for me at no extra charge. They have made buying a diamond ring a wonderful experience for me. Thanks a lot for the excellent service.

Nancy · Married on 06/16/2012

My Fiance (former boyfreind) just proposed to me last week with a gorges dimond ring that he bought from King of jewelry. I cannot stop looking at it. it has such a beautiful shine and it is a stunning pice of art work. Speaking with my fince, he said how nice and honest people are at King of Jewelry. He had a great experice shopping from them and when we took the ring to a local jeweler to ge a second appraisal, it was exactly the same as the appraisal we got from them. I am very happy to have this ring on my finger and I appriciate how they helped him pick a ring for me. Nancy

Cassandar · Married on 06/10/2012

We just recently got married and we purchased our wedding bands from king of jewelry. We really enjoyed working with them. They gave us such a professional service in a very timely manner. My husband also bought my proposal ring from them and that's how we knew we should go back to them since he had a wonderful experience there. They did deliver what they promissed and we are very happy with them.

Cassandra J

Ricky · Married on 05/12/2012

I am sure that there are a lot of jewelers out there but King of Jewelry was specifically recommended to me by my long time close friend. I didn't know anything about jewelry so I did some research on my behalf before visiting their store. I have been looking around as well on other websites but i keep going back to the king of jewelry website. The prices are just unbelievable which is also why my close friend bought his fiance's ring at their store. They are very informative and taught me so much about the important factors of a diamond. Very nice and patience people by the way. Overall, my wife was very happy with the ring and I was more than happy with their services and prices. Thank you once again.