King Jewelers Reviews

King Jewelers 2
King Jewelers 3
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/31/2018

Charlie from King Jewler’s was absolutely amazing. She helped my fiancé find the perfect ring and she was so sweet and helpful when I went in to get my ring resized. We noticed an impurity in the diamond and she was extremely helpful in laying out a new selection to choose from to ensure it was what we wanted. She was very thoughtful and made my fiancé feel extremely comfortable when ring shopping and he said he felt like she was truly invested in us as a couple. The band of my ring lost a diamond and King Jewlers put a new one back in on the spot- incredible service! We’re looking forward to going back for our wedding bands. Thank you Charlie and King Jewelers!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    King Jewelers 4
    King Jewelers 5
    King Jewelers 6
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

Every single person my fiancé and I worked with at King was professional, responsive and accommodating. I loved the fact that we never felt any pressure to buy something or something outside of our budget. Special thanks to Mark for finding me a gorgeous diamond!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Keyla · Married on 08/27/2011

King's Jewelers are on top of their game! They sold me when I walked in the door! Other jewelers I saw seemed to hate their jobs. When I left I didn't feel excited about being a bride, and believe me they weren't excited until 5 o'clock. As soon as I walked into King's they made me feel like a princess. It was all about me :) Also, they know what they're talking about. I've bought a good amount of jewelry and these guys by far knew more about sapphires and diamonds than any other jeweler I've come in contact with. You can guarantee you're in good care here.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Jenni · Married on 11/05/2010

Bernie and Tim were so great to work with. We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding rings and with the necklaces they made for our bridesmaids. They were so responsive and the turnarounds were so fast! They were an absolute pleasure to work with. We know we'll be going back for any and all future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 02/19/2011