Kim's Creations and Tulle Shed Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Maya Nino
    Maya N. Married on 07/10/2021

Tables and chairs for wedding

We rented tables and chairs from Kim for our wedding dinner. So happy we did. They looked great! Kim is very nice and very easy to communicate with, highly recommend.
    Halie Married on 08/25/2018
    Kim is amazing !! We had a stormy rainy wedding and Kim made our day perfect ! She has a nack for taking your dream picture in your head and turning them in to real life. She has tons on decorative retals. Her prizes are very reasonable for all she provides you with. She goes over and beyond. I was nervous but never stressed as Kim took care of all my worries.
    Courtney Married on 08/04/2018
    Kim and Stephanie were amazing and I’m glad that we found them for our wedding out at Lake Crescent. They went above and beyond to help make my vision a reality and took care of all the details. I honestly didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. From setting tables, coordinating vendors, moving our 3 tier wedding cake, putting up globe lights, bringing their own iron for our wedding guests, and more - they did it all! I was able to relax and spend time with everyone the entire day. Our wedding was such a relaxed, memorable day and so much of that is due to the work of Kim and Stephanie. Thank you so much!
    Jessie Married on 10/14/2017
    My husband suggested hiring Kim to help us and I've told him time and time again since then that it was one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! Kim helped make anything we were struggling with leading up to the wedding a non-issue. But the real value was the day of. I'm 100% positive the day wouldn't have been as smooth without her help! She took all the pressure off of us that day so we could just focus on enjoying it. She has lots of useful rentals to help cut costs. She was available whenever we needed anything and we would suggest her to anyone and everyone!
    Lissy Event on: 09/16/2017
    Kim Leppell, owner of Kim's Creations and Tulle Shed has worked with the Forks Chamber of Commerce on many occasions, including the Forever Twilight in Forks festival that takes place over four days in September. Kim coordinates everything from decorations, rentals, logistics, to working with the caterer, DJ, and other vendors. She provides a professional, quality experience and is very flexible and creative. She is essential to the success of this event and makes my life a lot easier as the festival chair and executive director,

On the flip side, she has done very small jobs for me and has brought the same level of attention and creativity.

I look forward to working with Kim in the future and can recommend her for weddings, events, dinners, parties or any other occasion where you want an elevated experience.

Lissy Andros, executive director
    Forks Chamber of Commerce
    Kora Married on 09/09/2017
    Kim Leppell is amazing. She made sure everything was taken care of. I had a vision for my wedding and she knew exactly how to achieve it. She was there every step of the way. Including the day of my wedding while I was busy getting ready for the wedding she showed up early just because it was raining and completely took care of everything that needed to be taken care of so I didn’t have to. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a stress free way to plan an event. She is truly the best.
    Amanda Married on 08/12/2017
    Kim is absolutely amazing. I have had muitipule people ask me if I would recommend her and I always say I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. She took care of everything on the day of that I needed her to and I was able to just relax and truely ENJOY my day because I knew everything was handled. During my outdoor reception it started raining and before I even had a chance to notice the rain started she had already had tents moved and things rearranged. I could give about 20 more examples of things that she did or thought of that made my day run smoothly, she is the best!
    Sassy Married on 07/15/2017
    My day was completely made by having Kim by our side almost every step of the way of our wedding planning and day. She was absolutely amazing! I recommend Kim 101 %
    Emily Married on 07/08/2017
    Kim was our day of coordinator and I don’t know what we would have done without her. I gave her a quick walk through of the venue the night before our wedding and brief rundown on the day of for what we needed done. Kim not only accurately captured what I was envisioning, but it was beyond my hopes. She was attentive to not only my husband and I, but also to the needs of our extended families. We received a lot of compliments about her and are so happy we hired her to help with our important day.
    Salina Married on 07/01/2017
    Kim went above and beyond the make every detail of our wedding fantastic! She made sure all of the little details were handled and that my husband and I could really enjoy our day. We could not recommend her enough, she is amazing!
    Susie Married on 06/24/2017
    Kim is very professional and easy to work with. She has many great ideas, and creates beautiful party settings. She is also very reasonable for price. Don't know how I would have managed the wedding reception without her. AWESOME!
    Emily Married on 06/10/2017
    Kim was professional and helped to make our big day perfect!
    Stephanie Married on 05/27/2017
    Kim is amazing!! We have used her for several events. Wedding...baby shower.... birthdays... She is very adaptable to all locations.. rather it’s a Formal venue.. back yard.. in door out door local or remote she makes it happen!
    Kim has Incredible attention to every little detail! Always easy to reach or quick to return calls, texts or e mails! Great to work with when planning events and listens to your wants... likes... dreams... ideas... and pulls it all together for an amizing out come every time!
    Erin Married on 07/16/2016
    Kim was amazing!!! My only regret is not depending on her MORE. I felt very comfortable with her right away and she made me feel like my day was her number one priority. She was super flexible (I changed my mind and plans a thousand times and she was always right there on the same page as me) she got me my new, changed invoices super fast and never made me feel bad about changing everything. The quality of her rentals are top notch as well! Forks maybe a small town but Kims decor and products are very very classy and high quality.
    I hired her to manage my day on my actual wedding day but I felt like I still had to do alot of things myself. Kim stopped me right after the ceremony, called me down and took over all the stuff I thought I still had to do (maybe I have some control issues. Lol) she completely took over and the event went off without a hiccup. I had a surprise planned at the end of my wedding and she and my dj pulled it off without me stressing about it at all. She stayed til the very very end and even helped clean up. I can't say enough great things about her.
    Amy Married on 06/25/2016
    I rented out a bunch of Kim’s rentals for my wedding she met me the day I wanted to look at everything and I was able to look at everyting in person at her house where everything is located! Payment was easy also very recommended ????.... thanks Kim!
  • User5643245 2+ years ago

Kim is a Wedding Planning Savant

Kim helped to create our perfect wedding and really brought in all the little details that made everything special. It was wonderful having her each step of the way to help plan out everything from the wedding license to the design for each little thing. She truly is amazing at bringing it all together. We couldn't have done it without her.

Kim's Creations and Tulle Shed's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure to help you with your special day. I wish you all the best for years to come!
    Taylor Married on 08/29/2015
    Kim was great. I rented several things for my wedding from her. She is responsive and not pushy at all. I had a great experience working with her.
    Ashley Married on 07/18/2015
    Kim was wonderful with the planning of my wedding! She reminded me of all the things I most likely would have forgot about for the wedding and reception. (Like garbage cans ;)) My husband and I definitely appreciated her help the day of the wedding! She took some of the stressors away and made the day extremely smooth.
    Sara Married on 08/23/2014
    Kim was amazing. She helped us plan our decorations and rented us the needed items as well as was a wealth of information on other services we needed. Highly recommend!
    Corinne Married on 08/23/2014
    Kim has an outstanding eye for perfection when it comes down to the big and small details of your wedding. Her capability of decorating and organizing all those special details is undeniably amazing. You can always rely on her to make sure your special day is perfect and handles all the stressors for you so you can enjoy yourself! I recommend her as an event coordinator for any kind of event! You also can’t beat her wide variety of rentals!
    Jennifer Married on 08/02/2014
    Kim helped plan a wedding from Billings, MT Aug, 2014. We had rented property on the Bogachiel river for the venue. I had some difficult family and Kim took charge of them nicely. My wedding was lovely and so was Kim in her service. She found all of my local venders for me and they delivered. Thanks Kim
    Paige Married on 09/21/2013
    Kim is amazing! Not only did she help plan my wedding, which was better than I could have imagined, but I have been to several events that Kim has been a part of and she never ceases to amaze me!!
    Josh Married on 08/25/2012
    Professional and precise are two words that would describe how Kim coordinates a wedding. She went over and above when planning my wedding, and definitely helped make it a great experience.
    Christina Married on 08/06/2016
    Kim was so sweet and prompt and came all the way out to Neah Bay to provide tables, chairs and frameless candles for our wedding. It was a dream come true, and there was no way I could have pulled it off without her!
    Dustin Married on 06/30/2016
    Kim was great to work with. She took care of everything we needed and more. The people she found to help us were fantastic. She had pretty much everything that is needed to set up our venue for the event so we didn't have to work with a million different people. I can't imagine a better wedding and it was all thanks to Kim and her amazing team. Thank you so much!