Kimberly Hatch Photography Reviews

Kimberly Hatch Photography 1
Kimberly Hatch Photography 2
Kimberly Hatch Photography 3

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

Kim was incredibly professional and friendly. We've had nothing but positive feedback regarding the photos she took. She was an integral part in helping to make our wedding exactly what we had hoped it would be, and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding photographs came out.

Kimberly Hatch Photography's reply:

To quote Mary Poppins, "It was practically perfect in every way." It would be hard pressed to come across a love as striking, strong and undeniable as the one shared between you and Braeden. Thank you so much for gifting me the opportunity to capture that love and perfect moments. Congratulations again!!! -Kim

Tracy · Married on 06/21/2014

When I look at our wedding photos I relive one of the best days of my life! Our day was captured just how I wanted. Even two years later these photos take me to that day ?? 6-21-14 first day of summer longest day of the year and one of the best days of my life

Sent on 10/26/2016

Susan · Married on 05/17/2014

Kim captured our wedding day perfectly. She has an artistic eye for all the details that go into a wedding and way beyond the classic and standard wedding shoots. She captures the emotion, the small moments and the big ones too seamlessly. She was extremely flexible with our choices and extremely helpful in offering alternatives to the traditional wedding album style and completely open to all and any of my suggestions and questions. She is a dream to work and collaborate with, full of ideas and willing to cater to every last detail of your wishes. I can't recommend her highly enough. Our day was made perfect by her photography, her warmth and her attention. Our wedding album still brings tears to our eyes when we look at it, it truly conveys the beauty and emotion of that day.

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2013

When you meet Kim, your first impression will be that she is the kindest person you've ever met. When you look at her credentials, you'll see that she is a well accomplished photographer. Then, when you see her work, you'll note her exceptional talent and the intuitively creative vision that it reflects. Couple this with her compassion and hard-working mentality and it's clear that she is simply a cut above the rest. Her assistant, Al, is also an exceptionally creative photographer. They both have differing artistic styles that complement eachother incredibly well, which creates the perfect atmosphere when they're working together. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Kim and Al as people, and also as "employees". They met or exceeded all of our expectations on our wedding day and my wife and I could not thank them more for their hard work and effort. It was all very much appreciated and they were more than happy to oblige. I recommend them without a second thought to anybody that may inquire about wedding photography. Give them a look, for what it's worth, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2011

Kim was very responsive and professional during all of our interactions. We also appreciated her willingness to focus on the aspects of our wedding that we felt were most important. She really listened to what we wanted and had some great ideas of her own. Finally, the finished product was available in a timely manner.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Hannah · Married on 06/10/2011

Thank you Kim for always capturing such beautiful pictures of our family! We love how you can catch such great moments and also work with whatever ideas we may have. You are so patient and kind throughout the process and we truly appreciate it.
    Thank you so much!
    The Roy Family

Sent on 11/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2017

Very personalized experience. Far cheaper than my daughter's senior photos done elsewhere, and my sons photos came out great. We are VERY happy with the entire experience.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kimberly Hatch Photography's reply:

Hi Michelle, I am so so glad you enjoyed your experience with me and my business! It was nothing short of wonderful getting to know your son and sharing some laughs with you along the way. So happy you are enjoying the final product! Happy senior year, Zach!!! ~Kim

Michael · Married on 07/23/2016

If we had to do it all over, we'd definitely hire Kim again in a heartbeat.

We hired Kim to document our wedding in Western Mass in July of 2016. Not only did Kim and team take awesome photos, they took the time to scout out our venue before the big day to ensure they were prepared to capture the event. We really wanted to capture the candid moments of our wedding, and did not want 1000 posed photos; Kim understood our request and delivered per our expectation. Our day had many last minute surprises including rainbows and fireworks (seriously), and Kim captured them perfectly.

Kim was forthcoming about the timeline for deliverables, and hit the deadlines she set.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Melinda · event on 10/06/2017

Kim is a true professional who takes amazing photos. She captured the spirit of our new college president's inauguration perfectly, and is wonderful to work with. She gets the shot without ever seeming intrusive, which is a gift. She is great at corralling people for group photos in a way that's fun and lighthearted. Our only problem is we have too many great photos to choose from!

Sent on 10/27/2017