Kimberly Hatch Photography Reviews

Kimberly Hatch Photography 2
Kimberly Hatch Photography 3

Bonnie · Married on 05/18/2019

A dream to work with

Kimberly Hatch Photography was a dream to work with. Right from the start she made us feel extremely comfortable and Confident.. Her experience and professionalism shines through which allowed us and everyone else to just relax and have fun! She made sure to capture so many real and beautiful moments. These are memories that I’ll now be able to share with my children and future grandchildren.. You will not go wrong with entrusting Kimberly Hatch Photography with your special day.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jeff Higgins · Married on 05/18/2019

Exceeded our expectations as a wedding photog!

Super good experience! Very professional, knowledgable, punctual, and most important, talented. Kim, was available to answer questions throughout the entire process of planning a wedding. Wedding guests praised her the whole time and even received messages after the wedding from people not in attendance asking who did our photos and saying how well done they were. Comparably priced to any professional level photogs. I can stress enough how happy we are that we chose Kimberly Hatch Photography. The photos are the one thing we will have for years to come as a keepsake and she understands how important that is to her clients. She will not let you down.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Samantha Roberts · Married on 03/29/2019

Very Professional and a True Pleasure to Work With

Kim is a pleasure to work with. She possesses excellent communication skills and she takes the time to get to know her clients; she goes above and beyond; she is a wonderful photographer and person. Not only is she a true professional, but she is extremely creative, comical, and friendly. Even though we met Kim in person for the first time on our wedding day, she made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The whole experience was enjoyable. Also, she completed our wedding photos in less than one week and even edited additional photos. Overall, we were very impressed. Kimberly Hatch Photography is number one in our book!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Cassie · Married on 11/13/2018

Kim recently took our engagement photos at Stanley Park in Westfield, MA. She was so friendly and engaging, and very professional! She got our photos back to us promptly and we were very pleased with the quality!

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Kubic · Married on 10/16/2018

Perfection

Kimberly was absolutely amazing. Communication was open and professional, she was quick to respond. Once we walked into the studio she made us feel right at home. I was very comfortable handing over my newborn to her, she was like a baby whisperer! The pictures came out amazing and brought me to tears. I referred my sister to her (who also just had a baby) and we are going back next week to do a cousin newborn photo shoot! I cannot wait. I highly recommend Kimberly for any event or milestone requiring a photographer. I plan to use her in the future!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Kimberly Hatch Photography 4
    Kimberly Hatch Photography 5
    Kimberly Hatch Photography 6

Stephanie Meyrick · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!!

If your looking for the most perfect photographer... Look no further. I wouldnt have wanted to have anyone else capturing our special day! Everything was on point. They go from being casual fun loving friends while not photographing, to 1000% focused hard working professionals while photographing. They make you feel perfect and confident and happy with everything and every move you make and every move they make. My wedding day ended up being hotter than the fires of hell with humidity at a million percent!! They never ever lost focus!! Soaked with sweat and clearly melting, they never stumbled, they never showed any discomfort...they always made sure we had water and that we were hydrated and safe and comfortable... And trust me when I say, groom and I were very hot and frazzled by the heat and humidity but the way they work helps you forget how hot you are on a day like that. They work amazingly well together and even managed to get all our pictures done with time for our extra requests. We had a few pictures we didn't want public due to being in just about no clothing and they had no problem putting those pictures in a private gallery locked with a password.. im absolutely ecstatic with the results, the pictures have brought me to tears and helped me relive the most perfect day ever!! I also got to see quite a few things we missed throughout the day from being so busy, which made me even happier! You gotta be nuts to not go with Kimberly Hatch Photography!! Love love love!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Corey Meyrick · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfection

Best photographer around. My wife couldn't be happier with the results and I couldn't ask for more. I'm also very happy with everything from start to finish and final results. Very nice fun and professional people with great communication. Thank you for capturing our wedding day, we don't know how we are going to decide which pictures to purchase, there are so many and they are all so awesome. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jay · Married on 07/07/2018

Kimberly delivers a very professional attitude, keeps her couples smiling and having fun! She is very organized and works great with other vendors and makes the whole process so easy for the folks she deals with. A true joy to work with!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Andy · Married on 06/29/2018

What a great photographer! I highly recommend her! She was so sweet and nice! We are so proud to call her a friend now! Definitely book her if you need a photographer

Sent on 07/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2018

All I wanted to say is WOW! Kimberly is amazing and made me feel soooo comfortable! Also I'm not photogenic at all and they came out amazing! Also Kimberly also emailed me every month and asked if I needed help with anything and was always ther! Her pictures are amazing and if you are looking for a great photographer definitely pick her!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Dana · Married on 06/17/2018

My husband and I had been looking for a wedding photographer for a while when we found Kimberly. Nothing had really piqued Matt's interest until we came across one of her candid photos on the Red Barn at Hampshire College's Facebook page. He immediately felt drawn to Kim's photographic style, as it felt more authentic than other photography we had seen, and that was very important to him. When we met with Kim for the first time, she was incredibly welcoming, easy-going, and professional. She really listened to what we wanted for our wedding, and was very conscientious of my tendency to shy away from cameras. She even wrote this into her notes, and during the wedding she made sure to check in with me about whether or not I was feeling comfortable. Thanks to Kim's building a great rapport with us in the time leading up to the wedding, I felt that I knew her by the time the big day came, and I felt incredibly at ease in front of the camera (a huge step for me). Moreover, despite having our wedding at the height of wedding season, she treated us as if we were her one and only client. She always responded to our questions promptly and in detail. I cannot say enough about the beautiful photos that came out of our wedding day. Each one is bursting with emotion and movement - exactly that authenticity we were looking for. Whether the photos were of our formal ceremony and group shots, or our eccentric and fun-filled reception, Kim's skill at capturing pure emotion really shows. Matt's uncle staged a production filled with Jedi, Gone With the Wind southern belles, the Time Warp, and a replica of the Titanic. Kim's photos of this capture the excitement of this wacky moment so perfectly and really do the entire production justice. The photos are all so great we aren't sure how we are going to pick which ones to send to people. Kim will be our first call when we need more photos taken :)

Sent on 08/07/2018

Daniel · Married on 03/17/2018

Yes, yes, yes! Kim will go up to her waist in snow, to get the perfect shot. And let me say, they are perfect. I look better in her photos than in real life! She is a saint, and made the memory of our day flawwwwwwless.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2018

Kim always goes above and beyond and has a true gift of capturing special moments on any occasion she shoots for. We had the pleasure of her shooting our engagement photos and most recently our wedding. We are so pleased and love her as a friend, photographer and highly recommended her!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Shemeka · Married on 02/21/2018

Kim is a joy! We have had so much fun during each of our sessions with her AND we came away with some amazing photos. We love her eye as well as the talent and laughter that she incorporates into the time that you spend with her. --Shemeka Pohlman

Sent on 03/09/2018

Lynn · Married on 10/21/2017

Kim and staff listened to what we wanted and they delivered. She also took some very special pictures for me as my dad was ill.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Lynn,
    I am so happy to hear that you appreciated how much we care about our clients, connecting and trying our darndest to deliver what their and your heart desires. It was very special and memorable to have captured the last images of you and your father together and the connection you shared. Thank you for gifting me that unpredicted opportunity. Congratulations again to you and Todd!

Jen · event on 10/04/2017

I ran into some unexpected traffic delays en route to Kim's studio and arrived 5 minutes after the start of my appointment stressed out because I detest being late. Kim greeted me with such warmth and a relaxed vibe that I immediately forgot my tardy induced anxiety. We sat in her very comfy, living room style reception area and we chatted about life as if we were old friends catching up! She never once seemed rushed. Her sweet, sincere demeanor made our entire session easy and natural. The great photos I received to review are indicative of how relaxed I felt in front of her lens. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kaitlyn · event on 10/02/2017

We recently did our second photo shoot of our little one with Kim. Toddlers can be less than cooperative when it comes to thing kind of thing, but Kim did an excellent job capturing the most beautiful photos of our son just being himself and playing around. She never disappoints!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Annie · Married on 07/01/2017

Mike and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Kim and her associates! They were so professional and laid back. We got a sneak peek of our photos two days after the wedding and they are beautiful. We plan to use Kim again!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Annie,
    You and Mike are simply wonderful people with a super special connection. It was a gift to have had the fortune of getting to know you and your families, not to mention having the opportunity of putting our hearts into capturing your unforgettable day. All the best to the two of you and I look forward to staying in touch and capturing future moments for you two! -Kim

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2017

Kim was nothing short of a phenomenal wedding photographer!! Her second shooter Al and her assistant Ryan all had wonderful, supportive personalities. Kim was there every step of the way from brainstorming meetings to changes right before the wedding. The wedding day, she was extremely punctual and organized. After taking pictures of me getting into my gown, she shooed all of the bridesmaids away and gave me a few precious moments to reflect alone before going out to meet my groom! It was special moments like that which made the day. The photos were absolutely stunning and the service was top notch. Would highly recommend Kim for wedding photography!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Nicole,

Yours and Michaels wedding day was nothing short of stunning, unique and very special with all of the wonderful people you have in your lives. It was an absolutely honor for myself ans well as Al, and Ryan to be a part of and capture all of the special moments for you. Thank you!!!1

Heather · Married on 02/18/2017

Kim photographed our daughters first birthday shoot, and she was AMAZING to work with! My daughter was still going through some major separation anxiety, so it wasn't always easy to get her to open up in new places. So you can imagine we were not sure how it would go. Kim just let our daughter do her thing, and grabbed some awesome moments in the process. It truly was a genuine photo shoot and our little one actually did awesome, probably because Kim was so calm and relaxed. She even took the sweetest photo of my husband our daughter sitting and reading, which was just something they were doing while Kim was changing backgrounds. Completely not a moment we were setting up, and she grabbed it. She is extremely easy to work with, and was very helpful on a few questions we had even after the shoot. Thanks again Kim!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

From the moment my husband and I met Kim we knew she was the photographer we needed for our big day! Kim's work speaks for itself. Her photos are gorgeous and capture the moment in ways that a couple can only hope for on their wedding day. What makes Kim (and Al) the best choice to make is her personality, professionalism, and genuine interest in your well being. Kim listened intently to our requests and worked diligently to make sure we got the exact imagines we wanted. On the day of, both Kim and Al were amazing and completely comfortable to work with and made everything fun and relaxed! We're so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with them and we can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Julie · Married on 07/23/2016

We did our homework before selecting Kim, interviewing three different photographers. She really impressed with her wonderful personality and professionalism. Another selling point for us was that she works with a partner, and we both wanted to have two photographers. She even agreed to spend half a day scoping out our venue since she hadn't photographed there before. We were extremely happy with the photos she delivered - they made us look photogenic! They also did a great job getting action shots of dancing and fireworks.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/29/2016

Kim was the perfect photographer for our wedding, and we are so incredibly grateful for her talent and time!

Her creative, photojournalist style is exactly what we hoped for - we handmade a lot of our wedding (my dress, table linens, flowers, and other decorations) and our venue was a historic home, and Kim was able to help the spirit and texture of the day shine through in every shot. The incredible, candid moments that she and Al captured of our family, friends, and the two of us on that day bring smiles to our faces and tears to our eyes whenever we look at our photos!

Kim was super easy to work with, kind and thoughtful, and went above and beyond to make sure we had great photos to remember our wedding.

We recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking to memorialize a moment in time - you'll be so glad to have her and her team by your side!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kimberly Hatch Photography's reply:

Caitlin! You gave me goosebumps just now reading your review. Taking part in your wedding journey was nothing short of extremely wonderful and just as special for us. You and Barry and simply wonderful people with a very apparent connection. It was more than an honor to have been there to not only capture but bare witness to such exceptional moments. ~Kim

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2014

Kim was my first and one choice as a wedding photographer. Her eye for photography continuously amazed me and I he end result was always stunning.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kimberly Hatch Photography's reply:

Jenn you flatter me! Yours and John's wedding day couldn't not have represented autumn in New England more entirely. Thank you and your guests for the opportunity to wittness and capture this extraordinary day and to your guests for being so warm, welcoming and fun!!! -Kim