Kimberly Hatch Photography Reviews

Kimberly Hatch Photography 1
Kimberly Hatch Photography 2
Kimberly Hatch Photography 3

Cassie · Married on 11/13/2018

Kim recently took our engagement photos at Stanley Park in Westfield, MA. She was so friendly and engaging, and very professional! She got our photos back to us promptly and we were very pleased with the quality!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Kubic · Married on 10/16/2018

Perfection

Kimberly was absolutely amazing. Communication was open and professional, she was quick to respond. Once we walked into the studio she made us feel right at home. I was very comfortable handing over my newborn to her, she was like a baby whisperer! The pictures came out amazing and brought me to tears. I referred my sister to her (who also just had a baby) and we are going back next week to do a cousin newborn photo shoot! I cannot wait. I highly recommend Kimberly for any event or milestone requiring a photographer. I plan to use her in the future!

Kimberly Hatch Photography 4
    Kimberly Hatch Photography 5
    Kimberly Hatch Photography 6

Stephanie Meyrick · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!!

If your looking for the most perfect photographer... Look no further. I wouldnt have wanted to have anyone else capturing our special day! Everything was on point. They go from being casual fun loving friends while not photographing, to 1000% focused hard working professionals while photographing. They make you feel perfect and confident and happy with everything and every move you make and every move they make. My wedding day ended up being hotter than the fires of hell with humidity at a million percent!! They never ever lost focus!! Soaked with sweat and clearly melting, they never stumbled, they never showed any discomfort...they always made sure we had water and that we were hydrated and safe and comfortable... And trust me when I say, groom and I were very hot and frazzled by the heat and humidity but the way they work helps you forget how hot you are on a day like that. They work amazingly well together and even managed to get all our pictures done with time for our extra requests. We had a few pictures we didn't want public due to being in just about no clothing and they had no problem putting those pictures in a private gallery locked with a password.. im absolutely ecstatic with the results, the pictures have brought me to tears and helped me relive the most perfect day ever!! I also got to see quite a few things we missed throughout the day from being so busy, which made me even happier! You gotta be nuts to not go with Kimberly Hatch Photography!! Love love love!!

Corey Meyrick · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfection

Best photographer around. My wife couldn't be happier with the results and I couldn't ask for more. I'm also very happy with everything from start to finish and final results. Very nice fun and professional people with great communication. Thank you for capturing our wedding day, we don't know how we are going to decide which pictures to purchase, there are so many and they are all so awesome. Highly recommend.

Jay · Married on 07/07/2018

Kimberly delivers a very professional attitude, keeps her couples smiling and having fun! She is very organized and works great with other vendors and makes the whole process so easy for the folks she deals with. A true joy to work with!

Andy · Married on 06/29/2018

What a great photographer! I highly recommend her! She was so sweet and nice! We are so proud to call her a friend now! Definitely book her if you need a photographer

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2018

All I wanted to say is WOW! Kimberly is amazing and made me feel soooo comfortable! Also I'm not photogenic at all and they came out amazing! Also Kimberly also emailed me every month and asked if I needed help with anything and was always ther! Her pictures are amazing and if you are looking for a great photographer definitely pick her!

Dana · Married on 06/17/2018

My husband and I had been looking for a wedding photographer for a while when we found Kimberly. Nothing had really piqued Matt's interest until we came across one of her candid photos on the Red Barn at Hampshire College's Facebook page. He immediately felt drawn to Kim's photographic style, as it felt more authentic than other photography we had seen, and that was very important to him. When we met with Kim for the first time, she was incredibly welcoming, easy-going, and professional. She really listened to what we wanted for our wedding, and was very conscientious of my tendency to shy away from cameras. She even wrote this into her notes, and during the wedding she made sure to check in with me about whether or not I was feeling comfortable. Thanks to Kim's building a great rapport with us in the time leading up to the wedding, I felt that I knew her by the time the big day came, and I felt incredibly at ease in front of the camera (a huge step for me). Moreover, despite having our wedding at the height of wedding season, she treated us as if we were her one and only client. She always responded to our questions promptly and in detail. I cannot say enough about the beautiful photos that came out of our wedding day. Each one is bursting with emotion and movement - exactly that authenticity we were looking for. Whether the photos were of our formal ceremony and group shots, or our eccentric and fun-filled reception, Kim's skill at capturing pure emotion really shows. Matt's uncle staged a production filled with Jedi, Gone With the Wind southern belles, the Time Warp, and a replica of the Titanic. Kim's photos of this capture the excitement of this wacky moment so perfectly and really do the entire production justice. The photos are all so great we aren't sure how we are going to pick which ones to send to people. Kim will be our first call when we need more photos taken :)

Daniel · Married on 03/17/2018

Yes, yes, yes! Kim will go up to her waist in snow, to get the perfect shot. And let me say, they are perfect. I look better in her photos than in real life! She is a saint, and made the memory of our day flawwwwwwless.

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2018

Kim always goes above and beyond and has a true gift of capturing special moments on any occasion she shoots for. We had the pleasure of her shooting our engagement photos and most recently our wedding. We are so pleased and love her as a friend, photographer and highly recommended her!!

Shemeka · Married on 02/21/2018

Kim is a joy! We have had so much fun during each of our sessions with her AND we came away with some amazing photos. We love her eye as well as the talent and laughter that she incorporates into the time that you spend with her. --Shemeka Pohlman

Lynn · Married on 10/21/2017

Kim and staff listened to what we wanted and they delivered. She also took some very special pictures for me as my dad was ill.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Lynn,
    I am so happy to hear that you appreciated how much we care about our clients, connecting and trying our darndest to deliver what their and your heart desires. It was very special and memorable to have captured the last images of you and your father together and the connection you shared. Thank you for gifting me that unpredicted opportunity. Congratulations again to you and Todd!

Annie · Married on 07/01/2017

Mike and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Kim and her associates! They were so professional and laid back. We got a sneak peek of our photos two days after the wedding and they are beautiful. We plan to use Kim again!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Annie,
    You and Mike are simply wonderful people with a super special connection. It was a gift to have had the fortune of getting to know you and your families, not to mention having the opportunity of putting our hearts into capturing your unforgettable day. All the best to the two of you and I look forward to staying in touch and capturing future moments for you two! -Kim

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2017

Kim was nothing short of a phenomenal wedding photographer!! Her second shooter Al and her assistant Ryan all had wonderful, supportive personalities. Kim was there every step of the way from brainstorming meetings to changes right before the wedding. The wedding day, she was extremely punctual and organized. After taking pictures of me getting into my gown, she shooed all of the bridesmaids away and gave me a few precious moments to reflect alone before going out to meet my groom! It was special moments like that which made the day. The photos were absolutely stunning and the service was top notch. Would highly recommend Kim for wedding photography!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Nicole,

Yours and Michaels wedding day was nothing short of stunning, unique and very special with all of the wonderful people you have in your lives. It was an absolutely honor for myself ans well as Al, and Ryan to be a part of and capture all of the special moments for you. Thank you!!!1

Heather · Married on 02/18/2017

Kim photographed our daughters first birthday shoot, and she was AMAZING to work with! My daughter was still going through some major separation anxiety, so it wasn't always easy to get her to open up in new places. So you can imagine we were not sure how it would go. Kim just let our daughter do her thing, and grabbed some awesome moments in the process. It truly was a genuine photo shoot and our little one actually did awesome, probably because Kim was so calm and relaxed. She even took the sweetest photo of my husband our daughter sitting and reading, which was just something they were doing while Kim was changing backgrounds. Completely not a moment we were setting up, and she grabbed it. She is extremely easy to work with, and was very helpful on a few questions we had even after the shoot. Thanks again Kim!

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

From the moment my husband and I met Kim we knew she was the photographer we needed for our big day! Kim's work speaks for itself. Her photos are gorgeous and capture the moment in ways that a couple can only hope for on their wedding day. What makes Kim (and Al) the best choice to make is her personality, professionalism, and genuine interest in your well being. Kim listened intently to our requests and worked diligently to make sure we got the exact imagines we wanted. On the day of, both Kim and Al were amazing and completely comfortable to work with and made everything fun and relaxed! We're so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with them and we can't say thank you enough!

Julie · Married on 07/23/2016

We did our homework before selecting Kim, interviewing three different photographers. She really impressed with her wonderful personality and professionalism. Another selling point for us was that she works with a partner, and we both wanted to have two photographers. She even agreed to spend half a day scoping out our venue since she hadn't photographed there before. We were extremely happy with the photos she delivered - they made us look photogenic! They also did a great job getting action shots of dancing and fireworks.

Caitlin · Married on 05/29/2016

Kim was the perfect photographer for our wedding, and we are so incredibly grateful for her talent and time!

Her creative, photojournalist style is exactly what we hoped for - we handmade a lot of our wedding (my dress, table linens, flowers, and other decorations) and our venue was a historic home, and Kim was able to help the spirit and texture of the day shine through in every shot. The incredible, candid moments that she and Al captured of our family, friends, and the two of us on that day bring smiles to our faces and tears to our eyes whenever we look at our photos!

Kim was super easy to work with, kind and thoughtful, and went above and beyond to make sure we had great photos to remember our wedding.

We recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking to memorialize a moment in time - you'll be so glad to have her and her team by your side!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kimberly Hatch Photography's reply:

Caitlin! You gave me goosebumps just now reading your review. Taking part in your wedding journey was nothing short of extremely wonderful and just as special for us. You and Barry and simply wonderful people with a very apparent connection. It was more than an honor to have been there to not only capture but bare witness to such exceptional moments. ~Kim

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2014

Kim was my first and one choice as a wedding photographer. Her eye for photography continuously amazed me and I he end result was always stunning.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kimberly Hatch Photography's reply:

Jenn you flatter me! Yours and John's wedding day couldn't not have represented autumn in New England more entirely. Thank you and your guests for the opportunity to wittness and capture this extraordinary day and to your guests for being so warm, welcoming and fun!!! -Kim

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

Kim was incredibly professional and friendly. We've had nothing but positive feedback regarding the photos she took. She was an integral part in helping to make our wedding exactly what we had hoped it would be, and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding photographs came out.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kimberly Hatch Photography's reply:

To quote Mary Poppins, "It was practically perfect in every way." It would be hard pressed to come across a love as striking, strong and undeniable as the one shared between you and Braeden. Thank you so much for gifting me the opportunity to capture that love and perfect moments. Congratulations again!!! -Kim

Tracy · Married on 06/21/2014

When I look at our wedding photos I relive one of the best days of my life! Our day was captured just how I wanted. Even two years later these photos take me to that day ?? 6-21-14 first day of summer longest day of the year and one of the best days of my life

Susan · Married on 05/17/2014

Kim captured our wedding day perfectly. She has an artistic eye for all the details that go into a wedding and way beyond the classic and standard wedding shoots. She captures the emotion, the small moments and the big ones too seamlessly. She was extremely flexible with our choices and extremely helpful in offering alternatives to the traditional wedding album style and completely open to all and any of my suggestions and questions. She is a dream to work and collaborate with, full of ideas and willing to cater to every last detail of your wishes. I can't recommend her highly enough. Our day was made perfect by her photography, her warmth and her attention. Our wedding album still brings tears to our eyes when we look at it, it truly conveys the beauty and emotion of that day.

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2013

When you meet Kim, your first impression will be that she is the kindest person you've ever met. When you look at her credentials, you'll see that she is a well accomplished photographer. Then, when you see her work, you'll note her exceptional talent and the intuitively creative vision that it reflects. Couple this with her compassion and hard-working mentality and it's clear that she is simply a cut above the rest. Her assistant, Al, is also an exceptionally creative photographer. They both have differing artistic styles that complement eachother incredibly well, which creates the perfect atmosphere when they're working together. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Kim and Al as people, and also as "employees". They met or exceeded all of our expectations on our wedding day and my wife and I could not thank them more for their hard work and effort. It was all very much appreciated and they were more than happy to oblige. I recommend them without a second thought to anybody that may inquire about wedding photography. Give them a look, for what it's worth, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2011

Kim was very responsive and professional during all of our interactions. We also appreciated her willingness to focus on the aspects of our wedding that we felt were most important. She really listened to what we wanted and had some great ideas of her own. Finally, the finished product was available in a timely manner.