Kimberly Conners Events Reviews

57 | Irvine, CA

57 Reviews for Kimberly Conners Events

57 Kimberly Conners Events Reviews

Markel · Married on 08/25/2018

You guys, Kimberly is amazing! Not only is she totally affordable, she answers all e-mails, texts, and calls within the day. There was of course a time (okay, maybe two) when I was completely stressed and on the verge of a mental breakdown (don't worry, you'll experience it too haha) and I texted Kimberly and she instantly put me at ease. On our wedding day I didn't have to worry about anything as Kimberly was calm and had everything under control. She is super organized, efficient, and really really easy to work with. You would honestly be crazy not to hire her!

kristina · Married on 05/05/2018

The two best decisions I made for my wedding were 1) having a photobooth, and 2) hiring Kimberly. Initially, I didn't know if I needed a day-of coordinator. I'm a pretty organized person with some event planning experience, and had family members who volunteered to do this for me me. However, after our second meeting and seeing her put together a timeline and going over all of these things I would never thought about, I realized how invaluable Kimberly was.

Although we hired her as a day-of, she promptly answered several of my questions during the planning process and put me at ease during minor panics. And then the week-of and the day-of the wedding she was amazing. Everyone commented about how calm I was leading up to and on my wedding day, and this was in large part because I trusted that Kimberly knew what she was doing and would take care of things. As everyone says, your wedding day flies by and you'll get pulled in every direction, so it was nice to have a person who is solely dedicated to make sure you were on schedule and handle any problems. Just as importantly, she put my parents at ease. They were initially worried about a lot of details, but with Kimberly there, they could enjoy the big day.

Kimberly is younger than many coordinators I talked to, but she has the experience that matters. She is incredibly organized, friendly, and knows how to get stuff done. Plus, I took her age as a plus because she was more in touch with wedding trends and styles. Thank you Kimberly for making me day fantastic!

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2018

We love Kimberly! There aren't enough words to describe how grateful we are to have had our coordinate our wedding. She truly took care of every detail and we didn't have to worry about one thing the entire day. Leading up to the wedding Kimberly was the most helpful resource with vendor recommendations, decor suggestions/ideas and so patient with all my little questions! She was such a strong presence at the Rehearsal and Wedding (in the best way possible), everyone trusted her completely and again, she made our day so so easy. We had the most joyful, fun day and it would not have been the same without Kimberly - couldn't recommend her more for all you soon to be brides out there!!!

Liz · Married on 02/17/2018

One piece of advice that I got from several friends was to hire a day of coordinator and I'm so glad we did! I booked Kimberly after talking to her over the phone early on in my wedding planning process. For the most part I had fun planning my wedding until about a month before when things started getting super stressful. After meeting with Kimberly about two weeks before our wedding, I felt a huge sense of relief that she was there to handle all the little details. She was super responsive to all my emails and did all the leg work required to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of. My wedding was an amazing night and nothing went wrong that I know of :) She did a great job setting up the reception space, came by to bring me food, kept our timeline running smoothly, and packed everything up at the end of the night. I had mostly booked my vendors when I hired Kimberly, but her preferred vendor list included my hair and makeup artist who was amazing! I'm thankful I had Kimberly there to make sure I could enjoy the day to the fullest.

Alex · Married on 01/27/2018

Kym did an amazing job as our wedding coordinator! She is extremely experienced and professional. Her recommendations were wonderful and she pays attention to every detail. She made sure that our special day ran seamlessly. I can’t recommend Kym highly enough for anyone looking for a top notch coordinator!

Kimberly Conners Events 1
    Kimberly Conners Events 2
    Kimberly Conners Events 3
    Kimberly Conners Events 4
    Kimberly Conners Events 5

Nishli · Married on 01/11/2018

I had the most flawless experience with Kimberly as my coordinator. My advice to all brides who are fortunate to work with her is to trust her because she will absolutely deliver, no question! She is supportive, committed to making the bride and groom happy, and goes out of her way to make the wedding day magical. There are so many moving parts the day of and Kimberly is a pro and handles it all. She makes your special day so smooth that your memory of that day is what it should be, stress free and blissful. I highly recommend Kimberly as a wedding coordinator and I have the utmost respect for her expertise.

Lexi · Married on 10/07/2017

Kimberly is seriously incredible! Just a few short months before my wedding I was freaking out because I was trying to do everything on my own (bad idea) and I still hadn’t found a few major vendors (photographer, DJ, and bartender). I realized I couldn’t do it on my own and decided to seek out help. Along came Kimberly and within days of our very first meeting I had hired a photographer, connected with a DJ, and locked down a bartender. None of that would have happened without her excellent connections and valuable recommendations. Fast forward to day-of the wedding.... Kimberly brought everything I envisioned to life and more! My wedding day ran so smoothly and everything looked incredible. All of the vendors she recommended were perfect for what we needed and wanted. I can’t say enough great things about Kimberly and her services! Seriously- if you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator- hire Kimberly!!! She will do everything in her power to help make all your wedding dreams come to life!

Kimberly Conners Events 6
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/22/2017

We hired Kimberly as our day of coordinator for our wedding, and I am SO glad we did! From the moment we met Kimberly, we knew that she was the perfect person to orchestrate our magical day. Kimberly is smart, organized, creative, and full of energy. Planning a wedding can be extremely overwhelming and difficult at times. When we had any questions or needed recommendations for vendors, Kimberly was there to help! She answered emails promptly and made sure to guide us in the right direction and keep us on track. We met with Kimberly about a week before our wedding to go over final details. Kimberly went through EVERYTHING with us and made a very detailed wedding timeline that she distributed to all of our vendors. She listened to my vision and added to it with her creative touch. Kimberly attended our wedding rehearsal the night before our wedding and made sure everyone in our wedding party was prepared for our big day! On the day of my wedding, Kimberly made sure to stop by the condo I was getting ready at with my girls. Upon arrival to my venue, I was in tears seeing how beautiful everything was set up. Everything we had talked about was absolutely perfect. Kimberly pays such close attention to detail and it really shows. Kimberly stuck to our timeline and made sure that the things we wanted to have happen actually happened! I thoroughly enjoyed my entire wedding day because I truly had nothing to worry about. Kimberly did all the hard work of setting everything up, communicating with all our vendors, keeping everyone on schedule, and cleaning up. Kimberly goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed of and more. It is so important that on your wedding day you truly let go of all your worries and enjoy the most magical day of your life. Hiring Kimberly will put your mind at ease, and you will be able to take in every moment knowing that everything will go exactly as planned. We can’t thank you enough Kimberly!

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Kim was amazing! She helped answer all of my questions throughout the planning process, and was there for us with any questions or concerns. Kim genuinely cares about your wedding day and wants to help bring your vision to life, while making your day flawlessly amazing. Wedding days come and go so quickly, and Kim makes it her goal to make sure your day goes perfectly. I have no clue if anything was missed or when wrong on my wedding day. My day was incredibly perfect, and we owe a lot of that to Kimberly Conners Events. Its nice to have someone in your corner on your wedding day making sure your day is everything you dream you.

Ali · Married on 04/07/2017

I just got married on 4/7/17 at Franciscan Gardens. Kim was our day of coordinator. I had the best day of my life and it was all thanks to her. She stayed cool, calm, and collected throughout my ENTIRE wedding. I felt like she understood everything that I wanted and executed it flawlessly. I had several people come up to me during my wedding raving about how awesome she was. She showed up to every meeting early, stayed in contact with me throughout my entire planning process, and was very affordable. She was the best vendor that we hired and by far the most important. Do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding. I promise you wont regret it!!

Marissa · Married on 07/23/2016

I give the highest recommendation possible for Kimberly! She was the most amazing coordinator! I am a pretty detailed oriented maybe even controlling at times and cannot find anything but positives about our experience! She is so organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. Another amazing quality was her ability be stay so calm, collected and professional while under so much pressure! She is so sweet and we were getting compliments from all our family, friends and vendors about what a wonderful coordinator we had! Again, highest recommendation possible!!!!

Michelle · Married on 02/19/2016

Kim was a lifesaver the day of my wedding. I could not have done it with out her!

I was referred to Kimberly by a few brides who used her at their venues because I was not interesting in planning any of my wedding ( I work long hours). I wanted her to help me plan from engagement day to wedding day and she was a rockstar. My wedding venue supplied a "wedding planner" which in comparison to Kimberly, was mediocre at best. She was able to create a perfect day close to the budget I wanted. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND always having a wedding planner and if you do get to choose, chose Kimberly.

Tania · Married on 08/15/2015

kimberly was great! she was so helpful on day of our wedding, that i never had to worry about a single thing except having a good time! she even gave me her own hair tie when i got too hot during the party. She ran a seamless production behind the scenes and so I could just celebrate and party with everyone. we were so happy that we didn't have to deal with anything and that was the best part. i would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Kimberly helped ensure my day went perfect even with a huge wedding party of 20 people plus a large family! She was able to corral us all and keep us on schedule while staying upbeat and positive. Kimberly set up all my personal decorations for me prior to the wedding and needed little direction. She met with me to get an idea of what I wanted and was able to perfectly execute my vision. She recommended great vendors and worked well with everyone. I am forever grateful to Kimberly for making our wedding day a wonderful experience we will never forget!

We had the pleasure of working with Kimberly for our wedding in La Jolla last weekend and I cannot recommend her enough! She has the ability to remain calm and professional in every situation that she is presented with. Each time we met with her prior to the wedding, I would leave the meeting feeling at ease knowing that our wedding coordination was in such good hands! She is very quick to understand details and your vision for the day.

We had some added hurdles to the wedding coordinating when a storm blew through San Diego and rained the morning on our wedding. Kimberly was very calm and worked with our venue and vendors to come up with a back-up plan just in case, but in the end, was able to make the decision that the wedding could still happen outside when the rain cleared out. I was so thankful to have her there to coordinate and everything was so seamlessly put together!

Kimberly also did the coordination for my sister's wedding a few years ago, so it was great to have a familiar face to work with! She was one of the first vendors that we booked when we had our date set :)

Thank you for everything, Kimberly!!

Diana · Married on 04/11/2015

Kim did our wedding a couple months ago and was absolutely amazing!! There are so many wedding planners/coordinators out there and you really just have to go with one who you feel understands your taste and you think can execute your vision (the last thing you want is for you or your mom/MOH to be overly stressed on the wedding day and not be able to enjoy it). After meeting with Kim, she was so organized and I felt like she understood what we were trying to create with our wedding- which wasn't easy because I am extremely detail-oriented and it's hard for me to fully trust anyone to execute an idea of mine. But she put all those worries at ease with her experience and her suggestions. She directed me to someone to do my hair the day of and also an incredible officiant. Also I did not have a florist and she led me to someone who specialized in exactly the look I was going for (Flower Allie). This detail completely made the night as the flowers were such a big part of the look and feel of the day. When we first met, I was thinking that I would need her as a full wedding planner but instead of trying to take on that bigger (and more expensive role), she told me that she thought I had already decided on enough things (vendors, details) and that she would be most helpful in finalizing the timeline and executing EVERYTHING on the day-of. I thought it was so respectable how she told us that we were already beyond the point in planning to need to pay for a full wedding planner/coordinator. She attended a meeting with me to visit our florist and her wedding experience/eye for design was beyond helpful. I LITERALLY would have not been able to decide on anything had she not been there. On our wedding day, she did not disappoint. Everything turned out flawless! I had been obsessing about the small things leading up to the day (It's all in the details!) and I was so happy with the way everything turned out. Thank you Kim!!

Kristin · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience I had working with Kimberly. She is truly amazing! When I first contacted Kimberly, I didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding. We were living out of state and were frankly feeling a bit daunted at the idea of planning a wedding. Kimberly was so sweet. She made my husband and I feel at ease about planning our wedding and walked us through all of the vendors, decor, invitations, etc. She thought of everything!

She was an amazing resource throughout the entire planning process. But she was even more incredible on our wedding day. She took care of every detail so that our special day was perfect. She helped keep the bride calm, tracked down some missing childhood photographs for our reception, handled the set up and take down, managed our bridal party, fielded guest questions, kept us running on time, and even helped me change shoes during the reception. The list goes on! She truly went above and beyond to make our day special. Any bride would be lucky to have Kimberly as their planner!

Audrey · Married on 08/31/2014

Kim was amazing and made our big day special and all about us. We enjoyed sharing our day with her and would recommend her to anyone who wants an amazing, caring, sweet, creative, and helpful wedding coordinator!

Kimberly did an amazing job as our wedding coordinator. Throughout our ceremony and reception we felt we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves while Kimberly ran around making sure everything went smoothly and was on time. She was also flexible in setting up a package that fit our budget. We highly recommend her!

Kelsea · Married on 08/02/2014

Wonderful coordinator! Very organized and helped the day run smoothly!

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2014

Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made the planning process seem easy from start to finish by letting us know what to focus on each step of the way. Her vendor suggestions were perfect for my wedding and she was a great partner for all our vendor meetings She was always available by email or phone and offered great ideas and suggestions. My wedding was absolutely perfect and I would highly recommend having Kimberly there to support you!

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Kimberly is an exceptional planner! She is extremely organized, a great listener, and very accommodating! She was also an email, phone call, or text away! She made everyone feel comfortable and confident on our wedding day and made sure everything went smoothly!
    Our wedding day ran without any snags and was the best day our life!

Liz · Married on 03/29/2014

Kimberly was fantastic... I hired her as a "week of" coordinator, and she really helped reduce my stress levels. We had an intimate wedding at the Hotel Irvine, just 80 guests, but I was overwhelmed and consumed with details. A friend told me about Kimberly, and I am so glad she did.
    It was great being able to hand over everything that I had put together and feel 100% confident that she could orchestrate everything to match my vision... a huge relief and weight off of my shoulders. She handled all of the little details that would have completely consumed me and I am SO happy that I decided to get her assistance.
    Kimberly was extremely organized, efficient and easy to work with. During our rehearsal she demonstrated just the right mixture of patience and authority to get everyone doing what they were supposed to be doing, all while still being very nice and approachable.
    Kimberly was a lifesaver and a sanity redeemer. She was exactly what we needed, and without a doubt I would hire Kimberly again.

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2013

Hiring Kimberly was the best thing we did for our wedding. Every single penny was worth it. She made the months before our wedding go smoothly by suggesting vendors, answering questions and being amazingly helpful.

She was a lifesaver on the day of our wedding too. I am so incredibly happy that she was there - we had so many decoration details and other crazy details, and everything was executed flawlessly. I don't remember there being a single problem the day of, and I'm sure there was! She handled everything, kept us on time and made the day amazing. Thank you!!