Kimberly Alana Reviews

5 | Louisville, KY

5 Reviews for Kimberly Alana

Kimberly was absolutely a delight to work with. We hired her to play at our cocktail hour and she put a smile on everyone’s face! We were so pleased with her. She even came and sang for us before we hired her, and she brought me to tears with her rendition of Elvis Presley’s “Can’t help falling in love”. She is a beautiful singer!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

I would definitely recommend Kimberly for your next even. She preformed at my wedding and did a fantastic job. She was a pleasure to work with and a lot of fun. She even learned new music for our wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Dayli · Married on 10/04/2014

She is truly amazing. Was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Amberly · Married on 08/31/2013

I've worked with Kimberly Alana both personally and professionally for a number of years. She is a 5 star talent and is very easy to work with. For my wedding she learned the songs quickly if she did not already know them, (one was a very new release) and was on time for the event and very prepared. All I had to do was say when and where the event was and she did the rest. I highly recommend Kimberly Alana for your event!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Alex · Married on 05/18/2013

Kimberly was a hit! All of the guests raved about her performance during the cocktail hour. We should have hired her to do the reception, too!

Sent on 03/16/2014