Louisville, KY 40223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Kimberly Alana

Playing in and around the Louisville area since 2007, Kim Coleman is a talent to watch. She provides acoustic sets, and she can play both piano and guitar. Her style ranges from many genres, including jazz, blues, rock, R&B, and adult contemporary top 40 hits from musicians such as Adele, Sara Bareilles, and Alicia Keys.

She is dedicated to putting on a show, as a main event or as live ambience, and playing music customized to the event at hand, whether it is learning the newlywed’s special song, performing favorite arrangements, or creating a playlist to set a mood. “I have a setlist of my favorites, but I love learning new songs,” she says.

With a wide range of influences, Kim is ready to entertain any event, having performed at festivals, coffee shops, children’s parties, corporate events, restaurants, bars, and churches. She has also hosted a series of successful open-mic nights around the Louisville area.

After receiving her degree from Belmont University in 2006, she returned to her hometown of Louisville. In her spare time, she enjoys recording music, riding her bike, and writing on her blog.

Follow Kimberly Alana on

• Videos 5

6 Reviews for Kimberly Alana

• Ryan

Ryan · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome addition to my reception

I'm so happy I hired Kimberly - I'm only sad I didn't get to enjoy her more at my reception! I would absolutely love to have her play at a party or something where I can fully enjoy. Anyway! She was responsive throughout the planning process, came prepared, is incredibly talented, and worked seamlessly with my wedding coordinator. I received s bunch of compliments about her performance. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Kimberly was absolutely a delight to work with. We hired her to play at our cocktail hour and she put a smile on everyone’s face! We were so pleased with her. She even came and sang for us before we hired her, and she brought me to tears with her rendition of Elvis Presley’s “Can’t help falling in love”. She is a beautiful singer!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

I would definitely recommend Kimberly for your next even. She preformed at my wedding and did a fantastic job. She was a pleasure to work with and a lot of fun. She even learned new music for our wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Kimberly Alana FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Pop, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals
  • What items are available? Lighting, Sound/PA System