Lexington, Lexington, KY 40508 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Volare String Quartet

Volare String Quartet provides live music for weddings in the Lexington, Kentucky area. Founded in 2012, the quartet comprises accomplished musicians from across the United States. The members are relatively young, but they average about 20 years of experience playing their respective instruments and have extensive wedding music experience. Specializing in affordable music for wedding ceremonies, the quartet aims to cater to your needs and preferences.

Volare String Quartet will typically play music as your guests arrive, during the sections of your ceremony and as your guests leave the ceremony. Typical ensembles include two violins, a viola and a cello, though alternate options are available. Custom arrangements can be arranged if given enough time to prepare.

Follow Volare String Quartet on
voltare string
voltare string

4 Reviews for Volare String Quartet

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/20/2014

Although being that I was the bride and didn't get to hear much of the music what I did get to hear during our unity ceremony was beautiful and just what I had imagined. My husband and guests all commented on the music and how it really just added to the beauty and romance of our outdoor venue. I can't wait to get our wedding ceremony video so I can finally hear all the music! Thanks so much to Volare and David for being there for me on my special day and making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Volare was a fantastic group! A pleasure to work with, very professional, stunning music, great selection, and charming in general!:) thank you all so much for accompanying us walk the aisle - you will be recommended!!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Volare String Quartet FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Lexington Lexington, Kentucky, 40508 See on map