Kim Session Reviews

Kim Session 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional, thoughtful and experienced

Kim wrote a beautiful, personalized ceremony for us. Her professional experience and knowledge of our venue made the experience 100% stress free.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Kim Session's reply:

Thank you for everything Michelle! it was a pleasure to work with you and Scott. I am so very happy for the two of you!
  • Nicole D

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

Kim is literally the best. I didn't know what to expect when picking an officiant, but Kim really set the bar high. She was wonderful to work with! She gave us plenty of time to review our ceremony and was open to any changes we had. Also, I had a meltdown when trying to obtain a marriage license because I was confused about some of the needs needed by the County Clerk. When I e-mailed Kim about these concerns she quickly responded and was as helpful as she could be!! I highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2018

We hired Kim for our wedding in February, and she was wonderful. Prior to the big day, she talked with us over phone and email (we live in New Jersey) to get to know us and the type of ceremony we wanted. We filled out a questionnaire for her, and she sent us her ceremony write up a few weeks before. We were able to go over it and edit it a bit to perfectly fit us, and it was great. She attended our rehearsal, and was so helpful, walking us through the main points of how the ceremony would go (along with our Day of Coordinator). She reminded us to look at each other and not her, which was definitely helpful the day of since I tend to look at someone when they’re speaking! ha :) On the day of, she arrived on time (and happened to dress in a black lace dress, which is what my bridesmaids were wearing, and was an awesome coincidence!), and spoke with me a bit beforehand to put me at ease a bit before the ceremony began. The next time I saw her was at the end of the aisle, and the ceremony went beautifully. It was exactly what we wanted. After, she stayed to take a picture with us, and then she left and took care of everything with our license, and we received it back from the state in a timely fashion. We also appreciated that a portion of her fee went to the charity of our choice. We couldn't recommend Kim more, she was great.

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Kim Session 8
    Kim Session 9
  • I

Ivy · Married on 10/28/2017

Kim officiated our wedding in October, and we're so happy that we chose her! Kim wrote a beautiful ceremony for us, we didn't even have a single change to make after reading it. She writes so poetically, and speaks with such a calm, elegant voice. Thank you Kim for making our ceremony so special!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Kim Session 15
    Kim Session 16
    Kim Session 17

Deborah · Married on 10/22/2017

Kim was amazing to work with for my wedding! She met with me and my husband and we had multiple conversations through calls and emails. She was extremely responsive and wanted to make sure we were completely happy with the ceremony beforehand. She was willing to make the trip 3 hours away from Austin to get to our venue (for the rehearsal the day before and then the wedding) and she did a great job! She created a ceremony so beautiful that had everything we wanted. When we wanted to make a few changes so was happily willing to do so! You can't go wrong with Kim! She's so welcoming to all faiths and backgrounds and will make your ceremony a truly special one!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Kim Session 18
    Kim Session 19

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

Kim was amazing from the moment she emailed me back to our wedding day. She was so organized and helped us make sure everything went perfect! The ceremony was more than we could have ever imagined. My husband and everyone at the reception couldnt stop talking about it!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Doreen · Married on 12/11/2016

We hired Kim Session to provide two separate wedding services for our daughter's wedding. One as officiant and the other as day of coordination services. We could not have chosen anyone better for both services!
    Kim was available to answer any and all of our questions. She took extra time to get to know my daughter and her fiance (they live out of state) and created the most beautiful wedding ceremony I think I have ever heard! It was so personal and thoughtful; there was not a dry eye in the place! Everyone talked about it for days and days afterwards!
    We also hired Kim, in addition to providing officiant services, to help with the day of coordination. She was exceptional! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be for the champagne toasts and prayer for the reception etc, when they needed to be there and made sure all aspects of the wedding were completed on time. She helped the whole ceremony and reception run smoothly. My daughter's wedding was a huge success in large part to Kim providing excellent, professional and exceptional service. We could not have been more pleased and would recommend Kim Session services as officiant, wedding planning and coordination services to anyone looking for a truly remarkable experience.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Laura · Married on 12/05/2016

Kim was wonderful! She worked with us to create a ceremony that we were both so happy with and the wedding was a delight! THANK YOU KIM!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Anglyn · Married on 11/12/2016

I’m a firm believer that “everything happens for a reason”, and nothing could be more true about Kim Session. Just days before our wedding, my husband and I received a call from our officiant saying that there was a miscommunication and that she will not be able to officiate our wedding. Luckily, she contacted Kim Session who was willing and ready to step in. Kim immediately put my husband and I at ease and we instantly knew that we were in good hands. On our wedding day, Kim arrived early and delivered such a beautiful wedding ceremony. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in her presence and we will never forget the way we felt getting married. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I am so happy that Kim Session was a part of it.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Ericka · Married on 04/04/2016

Kim was marvelous! She was our officiant on 04/04/16 and before that she was my parent's officiant in 2010. I remembered what a great job she did at their wedding that I knew I wanted her for mine. Kim took the time to work with us to make sure we were completely pleased with the ceremony. She was not only willing to accommodate our special ritual but she went above and beyond by explaining to us how it should work. When we had any questions she was quick to respond and help us out. Kim is such a wonderful and sweet person and she goes above and beyond for her clients. If you are looking for an excellent officiant that is reasonably priced I would definitely recommend Kim Session!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2015

Kim was absolutely amazing! She made sure that everything went down as planned for our special day without any wedding day drama. She was so supportive, and offered advice to my fiancé and I on writing our vowels. Kim also wrote one of the most beautiful ceremonies for us, taking into consideration our families, values and religious/spiritual beliefs.
    I cannot imagine this day being more perfect. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for officiant for their wedding day.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kim was our officiant on 10/23/15 and we couldn't have been happier or more satisfied. Prior to our wedding day, she had asked about "our story" and from that, she provided a very special and memorable ceremony. She made us feel comfortable from the start. All our guests mentioned what a wonderful job she did. We highly recommend having Kim as an officiant on your special day.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

Kim did an amazing job for my wedding! We do not live in Austin so it was a destination wedding for us. We were not able to get to Austin before the wedding to meet her but we booked her anyway based on the great reviews we had read on multiple sites. She was quick to respond to emails and as soon as we were paid in full, she had a rough draft ready for review within days! It was perfect, made me cry and we didnt even have to change a thing! She arrived early the day of the wedding and was soooo sweet in person too! She was very patient when I was running behind because I could not find the note I wanted sent to my husband before I walked up. The ceremony was beautiful, it felt like we had known her for years but we had actually just met her before the ceremony! I even woke up the next morning to an email from her saying how nice it was to meet us and to please stay in touch! Ladies, there is a reason she has such great reviews...if you are thinking about booking her for your big day, do it!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Kim did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony and was very easy and professional to work with. We met her in her house in Austin to initially discuss the type of ceremony we wanted and she was very welcoming and even had cookies for us to snack on. After getting a sense of our background and what we wanted in a ceremony she provided us with several readings to choose from and helped us draft and edit our ceremony until it was just the way we wanted it. We live in Houston so throughout the planning process she was very helpful and prompt when responding to my emails. On the day of the wedding she was very punctual and helped coordinate everything for our Chapel Dulcinea wedding - music cues, making sure the guests and groom were in place, signalling the bridal party and myself to enter. I would recommend Kim to any bride, especially anyone getting married at Chapel Dulcinea. Thank you Kim!

Sent on 04/24/2015

We found Kim last minute after our friend/officiant canceled on us and I could not have been happier. Kim was professional, eloquent and made our ceremony perfect. I am so glad we chose Kim Session as our officiant, she really made our ceremony perfect.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/13/2015

I am beyond words...... Kim was excellent! I could not have asked for a better officiant to conduct our ceremony! She is extremely professional and genuine. She has provided myself and family with such wonderful memories and for that I am so grateful!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Kim was an exceptional officiant. She wrote the most perfect and amazing wedding vows. We would recommend her to family friends or anyone else looking for that special someone with a personal touch for your special day!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kim Session was incredibly organized, flexible, knowledgeable, and classy from start to finish. She could not have been more perfect for our special day. From the planning phase to signing on the dotted line, Kim was there to ensure everything went smooth. Our guests provided great feedback on what a wonderful service it was, and we couldn't be happier. The service was heartfelt, and we will cherish the vows she wrote forever.

Sent on 12/26/2014
  • U

Uleta · Married on 12/20/2014

Kim Session was fabulous! We contacted her to do the wedding and she was very prompt in getting back with us and letting us know if she had the date available and thankfully she did! She asked about Mehgan and Evan and the wrote the most beautiful vows for them! I don't know how she does it but there wasn't a dry eye at the ceremony! She came out and did our rehearsal and made us all feel so at ease about everything! Thank you Kim for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2014

Thank you so much for making our wedding day special. You helped get things in order and did a beautiful job with the ceremony. I appreciate everything!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Kelsey · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I enjoyed the ceremony Kim preformed for us so much! It was absolutely perfect in every way.

I thought we might shake up our families a little by having a "non-traditional" ceremony, but I got SO many compliments on the ceremony and on our vows! So, thanks again to Kim for creating the perfect ceremony to represent us as a couple! It really made our day extra special.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Alyssa · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved having Kim Session as our officiant. She made our ceremony so special and unique. We are still getting compliments from our guests about how great our vows were. Thanks so much Kim!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

ALYSSA · Married on 09/25/2014

My guests were impressed by how great of a job she did. My guests did not make it easy on her considering that they were 40 minutes late. She was very patient and flexible even though half the family was mad that we started late and the other half was late. She handled it well, and then gave us a stunning ceremony. I highly recommend her!!!!!!!! The writing was beautiful, but it really did blow me away hearing it at the ceremony. She was incredible, and I am so grateful to her for her professionalism!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/16/2014

We wanted a spiritually romantic ceremony with personal vows. Kim wrote a ceremony that was absolutely perfect!!!! She made us feel so comfortable and we did not "stumble" at all along the way!! Everyone has told us since then that she created the most memorable ceremony they had ever been to!! Thank you Kim!!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2014

Kim was just amazing!! Not only was she so helpful and communicative from beginning to end; she gave us the most beautiful ceremony! I didn't hire a wedding planner, or coordinator, and Kim was there to comfort me and walk me through! I was SO happy and deeply moved by her words. My guests also said that it was the most touching ceremony. Kim wrote everything! My husband and I were to nervous to write for ourselves. I can honestly say that because of my Reverend Kim Sessions, I had the wedding of my dreams!! Thank you Kim!!

Sent on 07/20/2014