KiKi Creates Photos + Films Reviews

76 Reviews for KiKi Creates Photos + Films

• Josh

Josh S. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Kiki is the best!

KiKi's work is amazing. She delivered in a big way for us and we LOVED the photos that she and her team put together for our wedding. I would recommend KiKi to everyone who wants to make sure they have amazing photos of their big day. Thanks, Kiki!

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 11/09/2020

The Perfect Elopement

Our elopement was perfect- in large part thanks to Kiki. She was easy to work with. My husband (who hates getting his picture taken) was at ease. We got beautiful shots and we are very pleased with the quality. I would recommend Kiki to anyone wanting gorgeous elopement, engagement, or wedding photos.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Paige

Paige M. · Married on 09/09/2020

110 Person Fall Wedding 2019

We got connected with Kiki via word of mouth in CB, we feel so lucky as she was the perfect fit with so much talent! Kiki was prompt, detailed and so very down-to-earth! She can go with the flow and keep her bubbly vibe all day. She will make you feel like a superstar! We highly recommend Kiki Creates if you are looking for a reliable and creative person to capture the moments you don't want to end. Thank you, Kiki! You are a rock star! XOXO

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Lyda

Lyda A. · Married on 09/05/2020

Speechless!

KiKi and Doug captured my and my husband's elopement. It was so important that we find the right person to shoot such a special event so we could share with family later. We were 100000% blown away and felt like we walked away with two more friends! I get goosebumps when we get to go back and look at our images and videos all over again. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BOOK WITH KiKi CREATES!

Sent on 04/28/2021

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Thank you Lyda!! We had such a wonderful time spending the day with you, you guys were truly so much fun to photograph!
  • Carly

Carly S. · Married on 06/09/2020

Kiki is so talented and makes photoshoots fun!

We just got 60 photo teasers back from Kiki (only 48 hours after our wedding!!) and we're OBSESSED! We can't stop looking through these beautiful photos! Kiki has such an eye for capturing the special moments, and with a style that really makes our photos a piece of art. She was so relaxed and fun that she got even our most shy guests to pose and get silly. She had my husband and I interact with each other so organically that our photos really look, and are, candid. We LOVE Kiki and would recommend her for any elopement or wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Courtney · Married on 05/08/2020

Kara is the best photographer I've ever had!

We were fortunate that Kara was able to do our Engagement photos in January and our Wedding Photos in August as well. They turned out incredible. There was no one else I would have trusted for such special moments and she captured them so well. Our wedding was not perfect and we had to deal with rain, but Kara made it effortless and easy for the photos. My family and friends are so impressed by the photos because they are all beautiful and unique.
    I can't wait to use her again in the future.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Carlyn

Carlyn · Married on 04/03/2020

Kara was a great wedding photographer. She had great ideas and amazing creativity. I must say the photo booth was one of my favorite features she offered along with the amazing photos she took of my husband and I.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Bob · Married on 09/03/2019

Amazing, professional photographer

Kiki shot our wedding this March. She's a spectacular photographer. Very professional, prompt with responses (you have no idea how important this is until you have a bad photographer), and has a very quick turnaround time. I love the look of her photos. It truly stands out from the rest. Her compositions are well thought out, and the tones she uses are simply stunning. Even though the images she captures are unique, as a collection, they are consistent, and really tell the story of the wedding. I'm very happy that we went with Kiki, and I recommend her services wholeheartedly.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Annie · Married on 03/09/2019

KiKi is amazing to work with!

KiKi is lovely to work with! We are so glad we hired her to be our wedding photographer. She is very responsive during the whole process. She took the time to go through all the details with us ahead of time, so everything went smoothly on our wedding day. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

Kara is an incredible photographer who is able to capture the beauty of both nature and people in the same photo without detracting from either. She creates art with every photograph and highlights emotions that help bring you back to your special memory. We wanted to find a photographer who would not take "typical" wedding photos but would make our memories into art, and we very much found that in Kara. On top of it all, she's a joy to work with and had teaser photos to us within a day of our wedding. Would highly recommend using her for weddings or special events, or "just because" --- she's truly an amazing artist!

Sent on 09/11/2018

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth!!! You guys were so adventurous and up for all my ideas even though we paddled a canoe with a stick! I had such a fun weekend with you guys and can't wait to see you again soon I hope!! KiKi

Niki · Married on 05/30/2018

Kara is an outstanding photographer. I don’t feel like I can do her any kind of justice telling you about it, you just have to meet her and let her capture your most important moments because the results will take your breath away. She is truly an artist and has provided us with the most magical photos of our wedding. We found it very difficult travelling from the UK having never met Kara, we had blind faith from seeing her work online and speaking with her via email. As soon as we met her all of those issues disappeared, you feel like you have known her for years and she is so much fun we didn’t stop laughing the entire time. She manages to move unnoticed taking pictures (and we had a VERY small wedding) whilst also being an awesome guest and, as it turned out for us, she became a really special part of our day and memories! The wedding absolutely flew by for us but Kara has ensured we have the most epic and stunning pictures to keep forever. You’re the best Kara thank you!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Niki, will you two come back to the US and get married again? Just so we can hang out!! Wow, did I have an amazing time with you guys! Thank you for adventuring around with me and enjoying champagne in my back seat!! I truly feel so special you had me there!! You two are one of a kind and hope we can see each other again soon!
  • Lucy

Lucy · Married on 05/26/2018

I would hire Kara again and again!

Kara is extremely talented and could not be any nicer or easier to work with. She captured so many amazing memories from our wedding day and we absolutely LOVE how the photos turned out! Thank you again Kara!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

We sure did make the best of an almost rainy day! Your wedding day was meant to be!! Such a stunning venue and such a sweet group of people! Thank you for having me Lucy!

Valerie · Married on 03/03/2018

You don't have to look any further than Kiki Creates! We were nervous about finding someone that we could trust to capture the memories for our special day who would also be affordable. Kara took the most stunning photos for our engagement session and at our wedding. She was calm, flexible and assisted us through the planning process. I have no reservations about recommending Kara to anyone who needs a photographer. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/18/2018

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

You guys had a story book sunset!! Such an sweet and beautiful day with you two! Thank you so much for having me, I am still in love with your photos :)

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2018

Kiki is just amazing! The second I saw her photos I knew I was going to book her. All you have to do is go to her website and see her work and you'll know what I'm talking about. I haven't received all my photos yet, but the ones I have received are FANTASTIC! She was super organized and responsive and was great with all the photos I "added" last minute LOL I would recommend to her EVERYONE! She is incredible. :)

Sent on 03/08/2018

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Amanda! I loved your foggy beach wedding!! And I cannot wait to get the photos to you next week!

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Kara as our wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier with our choice! She was extremely professional and helpful and exceeded all of our expectations! Our pictures turned out beautifully and are very unique and artistic - everything we were looking for!

Sent on 06/26/2017

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Thank you Shannon! You two were just the cutest!

Josh · Married on 11/04/2017

Kara was incredibly easy to work with. She was flexible and very happy to work with our schedule and budget. When the day came, she did an amazing job! We are incredibly happy with the photos. Kara put our special day into a fairy tale we get to relive for many years to come!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married last October in Asheville, NC. Kara was an amazing photographer and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding!! She was incredibly responsive and easy to work with during the planning process. Since we live in Chicago, all of our communications with Kara were either over the phone or via email in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. She was available and easy to get in touch with. We didn't meet her in person until the day of our wedding, but instantly felt comfortable with her and knew that we were in good hands. Our entire wedding was indoors and it rained most of our wedding day so we couldn't even venture outside for a couple of pictures. Kara was very versatile and creative in terms of making the best use of the venue and indoor space. We ended up with SO many great wedding pictures that it's hard for my husband and I to decide which ones we want to order and frame in our home!

Sent on 03/11/2018

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! Even though it rained all day I loved the fall wedding in the beautiful venue you put together! Can't wait to get an album together for you guys!

Steffanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Hiring Kara as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! All of our wedding guests still talk about how amazing she was and how it felt like she was just one of our friends taking our photographs. She was so easy to work and communicate with -- she even put my husband, who absolutely hates taking pictures, at ease and made him comfortable enough to enjoy the process. Kara was very attentive and she captured all of the best candid moments with my crazy family and she made it all look so natural and effortless. Honestly, I was so sad when Kara left for the night and now I'm thinking about having a second wedding just to have Kara photograph it again!

Sent on 12/04/2017

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

This is just the sweetest review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and for being you! You two were such a treat to work with even if it was a rainey, wet day out! Thank you so much for walking around and adventuring in the woods after a storm :) You are exactly the kind of couple I want to work with and I am so happy you two found each other!

Krissi · Married on 09/30/2017

Kara is a fantastic photographer and did such a great job of capturing the most important day of our lives. Looking back at our photos (we just celebrated our one year anniversary), I'm immediately taken back to our special day and can't say enough how much we loved working with her. The pictures speak for themselves, but I'll add to them just how happy we are to have had Kara as a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/01/2018

A · Married on 09/02/2017

Beautiful Photographs and great to work with! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Ryan · Married on 06/26/2017

As a gay couple, we were worried about finding a gay friendly photographer. Kara was exactly what we were looking for. She came with a lot of ideas! It made our special day go by very smoothly. Our photos turned out so beautifully! She is very talented at what she does! I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Kara is the BEST! She was such a superstar photographer on our wedding day. I did not even realize how much intimate time I would end up spending with her throughout the evening: "getting ready" photos, first look, cocktail hour couple photos, sunset shots, etc. And every minute that my husband and I spent with her was fun and comfortable. She really knew how to make us enjoy taking photos, when neither of us particularly likes being in front of a camera. Her spunky, warm persona made our night special, more than I can even say. MANY of our guests also commented on what a great photographer she was. I HIGHLY recommend Kara for your wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2017

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Rachel, Thank you so much for such a sweet review! You guys were so much fun and made me feel so at home! Thank you again for having me photograph your wonderful, special, beautiful day!

Nicholle · Married on 04/22/2017

Kara went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and valued on our wedding day. I still cannot stop looking at our photos three months later. She is truly talented and that shows through her work. She took one of a kind pictures that other photographers would not have thought of. I highly recommend her. We were so thrilled with every aspect of her work.

Sent on 07/19/2017

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Loved your downtown wedding! And so happy for your baby on the way!! Thank you so much for having me there for such a wonderful day!

Calee · Married on 04/22/2017

Kara did an amazing job on our wedding and reception. She captured beautiful moments and was wonderful to work with. We appreciate her patience and direction, we were a very large group. Thank you again for the beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 07/24/2017

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Thank you Calee! I hope you and the family are enjoying the prints you just received :)
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2017

Kara was, is and always will be THE BEST photographer and human. It's been hard to write this review because I can't put into words how absolutely amazing our experience was. First, Kara is just the best and will become family by the time your wedding day rolls around. She takes the time to get to know you and to understand your wants and needs so that everything is perfect. I highly recommend doing your engagement shoot with her as well. We aren't very comfortable getting our photos taken, but after our engagement shoot was so easy and comfortable - and the photos were amazing - I wasn't anxious about photos at all on our wedding day. I also recommend letting Kara's creativity run wild because she is a true artist. Something may seem weird at the time, but just go with it, she knows what she's doing!
    On our wedding day there were a million little things that went wrong with our venue and rentals, but Kara's bright smile and our shared loved of nerdy jokes kept me laughing and calm when I easily could have lost my mind.
    When we got our photos back, we were in tears. She captured the day, our love, and our families so perfectly. My only regret is not having Kara in at least one of the family photos!!
    Kara, we love you!! Thank you so much for being capturing our love and for being our amazing photographer and friend!

Sent on 08/02/2017

KiKi Creates Photos + Films's reply:

Danielle!! You and Joe are the BEST!! You have been so incredible and sweet along the way and I feel so lucky you found me for your super amazing wedding day!!