KiKi Creates Reviews

KiKi Creates 5
KiKi Creates 6
KiKi Creates 7

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

Kara is an incredible photographer who is able to capture the beauty of both nature and people in the same photo without detracting from either. She creates art with every photograph and highlights emotions that help bring you back to your special memory. We wanted to find a photographer who would not take "typical" wedding photos but would make our memories into art, and we very much found that in Kara. On top of it all, she's a joy to work with and had teaser photos to us within a day of our wedding. Would highly recommend using her for weddings or special events, or "just because" --- she's truly an amazing artist!

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth!!! You guys were so adventurous and up for all my ideas even though we paddled a canoe with a stick! I had such a fun weekend with you guys and can't wait to see you again soon I hope!! KiKi

Niki · Married on 05/30/2018

Kara is an outstanding photographer. I don’t feel like I can do her any kind of justice telling you about it, you just have to meet her and let her capture your most important moments because the results will take your breath away. She is truly an artist and has provided us with the most magical photos of our wedding. We found it very difficult travelling from the UK having never met Kara, we had blind faith from seeing her work online and speaking with her via email. As soon as we met her all of those issues disappeared, you feel like you have known her for years and she is so much fun we didn’t stop laughing the entire time. She manages to move unnoticed taking pictures (and we had a VERY small wedding) whilst also being an awesome guest and, as it turned out for us, she became a really special part of our day and memories! The wedding absolutely flew by for us but Kara has ensured we have the most epic and stunning pictures to keep forever. You’re the best Kara thank you!!!

KiKi Creates's reply:

Niki, will you two come back to the US and get married again? Just so we can hang out!! Wow, did I have an amazing time with you guys! Thank you for adventuring around with me and enjoying champagne in my back seat!! I truly feel so special you had me there!! You two are one of a kind and hope we can see each other again soon!
  • Lucy

Lucy · Married on 05/26/2018

I would hire Kara again and again!

Kara is extremely talented and could not be any nicer or easier to work with. She captured so many amazing memories from our wedding day and we absolutely LOVE how the photos turned out! Thank you again Kara!!

KiKi Creates's reply:

We sure did make the best of an almost rainy day! Your wedding day was meant to be!! Such a stunning venue and such a sweet group of people! Thank you for having me Lucy!

Valerie · Married on 03/03/2018

You don't have to look any further than Kiki Creates! We were nervous about finding someone that we could trust to capture the memories for our special day who would also be affordable. Kara took the most stunning photos for our engagement session and at our wedding. She was calm, flexible and assisted us through the planning process. I have no reservations about recommending Kara to anyone who needs a photographer. You will not be disappointed.

KiKi Creates's reply:

You guys had a story book sunset!! Such an sweet and beautiful day with you two! Thank you so much for having me, I am still in love with your photos :)

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2018

Kiki is just amazing! The second I saw her photos I knew I was going to book her. All you have to do is go to her website and see her work and you'll know what I'm talking about. I haven't received all my photos yet, but the ones I have received are FANTASTIC! She was super organized and responsive and was great with all the photos I "added" last minute LOL I would recommend to her EVERYONE! She is incredible. :)

Sent on 03/08/2018

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Amanda! I loved your foggy beach wedding!! And I cannot wait to get the photos to you next week!

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Kara as our wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier with our choice! She was extremely professional and helpful and exceeded all of our expectations! Our pictures turned out beautifully and are very unique and artistic - everything we were looking for!

Sent on 06/26/2017

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you Shannon! You two were just the cutest!

Josh · Married on 11/04/2017

Kara was incredibly easy to work with. She was flexible and very happy to work with our schedule and budget. When the day came, she did an amazing job! We are incredibly happy with the photos. Kara put our special day into a fairy tale we get to relive for many years to come!

Caroline · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married last October in Asheville, NC. Kara was an amazing photographer and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding!! She was incredibly responsive and easy to work with during the planning process. Since we live in Chicago, all of our communications with Kara were either over the phone or via email in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. She was available and easy to get in touch with. We didn't meet her in person until the day of our wedding, but instantly felt comfortable with her and knew that we were in good hands. Our entire wedding was indoors and it rained most of our wedding day so we couldn't even venture outside for a couple of pictures. Kara was very versatile and creative in terms of making the best use of the venue and indoor space. We ended up with SO many great wedding pictures that it's hard for my husband and I to decide which ones we want to order and frame in our home!

Sent on 03/11/2018

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! Even though it rained all day I loved the fall wedding in the beautiful venue you put together! Can't wait to get an album together for you guys!

Krissi · Married on 09/30/2017

Kara is a fantastic photographer and did such a great job of capturing the most important day of our lives. Looking back at our photos (we just celebrated our one year anniversary), I'm immediately taken back to our special day and can't say enough how much we loved working with her. The pictures speak for themselves, but I'll add to them just how happy we are to have had Kara as a part of our big day!

KiKi Creates 8
    KiKi Creates 9
    KiKi Creates 10
    KiKi Creates 11
    KiKi Creates 12

A · Married on 09/02/2017

Beautiful Photographs and great to work with! Would highly recommend!

Ryan · Married on 06/26/2017

As a gay couple, we were worried about finding a gay friendly photographer. Kara was exactly what we were looking for. She came with a lot of ideas! It made our special day go by very smoothly. Our photos turned out so beautifully! She is very talented at what she does! I highly recommend her to anyone.

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Kara is the BEST! She was such a superstar photographer on our wedding day. I did not even realize how much intimate time I would end up spending with her throughout the evening: "getting ready" photos, first look, cocktail hour couple photos, sunset shots, etc. And every minute that my husband and I spent with her was fun and comfortable. She really knew how to make us enjoy taking photos, when neither of us particularly likes being in front of a camera. Her spunky, warm persona made our night special, more than I can even say. MANY of our guests also commented on what a great photographer she was. I HIGHLY recommend Kara for your wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2017

KiKi Creates's reply:

Rachel, Thank you so much for such a sweet review! You guys were so much fun and made me feel so at home! Thank you again for having me photograph your wonderful, special, beautiful day!

Nicholle · Married on 04/22/2017

Kara went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and valued on our wedding day. I still cannot stop looking at our photos three months later. She is truly talented and that shows through her work. She took one of a kind pictures that other photographers would not have thought of. I highly recommend her. We were so thrilled with every aspect of her work.

Sent on 07/19/2017

KiKi Creates's reply:

Loved your downtown wedding! And so happy for your baby on the way!! Thank you so much for having me there for such a wonderful day!

Calee · Married on 04/22/2017

Kara did an amazing job on our wedding and reception. She captured beautiful moments and was wonderful to work with. We appreciate her patience and direction, we were a very large group. Thank you again for the beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 07/24/2017

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you Calee! I hope you and the family are enjoying the prints you just received :)
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2017

Kara was, is and always will be THE BEST photographer and human. It's been hard to write this review because I can't put into words how absolutely amazing our experience was. First, Kara is just the best and will become family by the time your wedding day rolls around. She takes the time to get to know you and to understand your wants and needs so that everything is perfect. I highly recommend doing your engagement shoot with her as well. We aren't very comfortable getting our photos taken, but after our engagement shoot was so easy and comfortable - and the photos were amazing - I wasn't anxious about photos at all on our wedding day. I also recommend letting Kara's creativity run wild because she is a true artist. Something may seem weird at the time, but just go with it, she knows what she's doing!
    On our wedding day there were a million little things that went wrong with our venue and rentals, but Kara's bright smile and our shared loved of nerdy jokes kept me laughing and calm when I easily could have lost my mind.
    When we got our photos back, we were in tears. She captured the day, our love, and our families so perfectly. My only regret is not having Kara in at least one of the family photos!!
    Kara, we love you!! Thank you so much for being capturing our love and for being our amazing photographer and friend!

Sent on 08/02/2017

KiKi Creates's reply:

Danielle!! You and Joe are the BEST!! You have been so incredible and sweet along the way and I feel so lucky you found me for your super amazing wedding day!!

laura · Married on 12/30/2016

Best. Photographer. Ever.
    Everyone wants their wedding photos to be beautiful and timeless. This is why I did so much research to find the photographer that could make this happen to my satisfaction (I’m super picky!). Kara was even more than we could have wished for! She was professional, friendly, responsive, flexible, creative and so very talented. The images that she captured of our special day are so amazing. Her point of view is unlike any other. We are beyond happy with the images and with Kara’s presence at our wedding. She made everyone feel comfortable and she’s such a sweet girl. Thank you so much Kara, our day will last forever in these gorgeous images!! You rock! Can’t wait to do maternity pics with you ☺

Sent on 03/01/2017

KiKi Creates's reply:

I cannot wait either! You guys were such a lovely couple to photograph! SO excited to submit these images to some publications :)

Sam · Married on 11/12/2016

Kara was wonderful! Everyone in the wedding party had fun taking pictures. She made the whole experience so enjoyable, and we loved having her at our wedding! She was super easy going, and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. The photographs I have seen so far have been absolutely beautiful and perfectly capture the joy of the day. She has a great eye and catches real moments. The photo booth was equally as awesome. Our guests loved it, and we got to see all of the pictures the next day. It was so cool for us to see how much fun everyone had, and to get to see the photos so quickly! I would absolutely recommend Kiki Creates.

Sent on 12/19/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thanks so much Sam! Loved working with your family and friends!

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Kiki Creates is the ideal photography company to work with. Kiki is kind hearted, sweet and professional. She put as at complete ease with her obvious attention to detail and clever way of discovering great shots we never dreamed imaginable. She had us appearing so natural, just laughing and enjoying our time in front of the camera. Kiki was efficient with her time and made certain we had the time we needed to gather the best photos as well as spend time with our guests. We loved our photo booth and our guests did too! Many of our guests are still remarking on the fun they had taking photos and we are still giggling as they all shared with us. We feel confident that Kiki's experience coupled with her unique sense of creative genius, that there is truly no one else like her. She is dynamic and truly passionate about what she does. She is by far the best of the best and we highly recommend her as Florida's most talented photographer. We cant wait to find another opportunity to hire her again !

Sent on 11/10/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

What a sweet review! Thank you Lauren! It was such a gorgeous day and your lovely candid moments with family and friends made it even better! SO happy we found each other :)

K · Married on 10/29/2016

We used KiKi for our engagement pictures and for our wedding pictures. She creates art! She was so gentle with photographing our dogs, Kira and Kingston. KiKi is the best and i am currently inventing reasons to work with her again !

Sent on 11/10/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! We need to do more photo shoots with the dogs, I promise I will pay attention to you guys too :) Love your little family!

tanner · Married on 10/28/2016

I've highly recommended Kiki Creates wedding photography to several couples. And I can't help but compare her to other photographers I've seen at weddings, and when I do, the higher my recommendation goes. Because the talent in wedding photography can't be purchased from Canon/Nikon, or captured by Aunt Sarah or Cousin Jimmy. I personally think, it's how comfortable the photographer makes the couple feel and how much effort they make to capture the most important moments of the wedding. That's exactly what Kiki, aka Kara, did for my wife and I. The day felt like a dream and the images she delivered haven't really convinced me otherwise.

Sent on 10/30/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you so much! Love your review!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

Kiki and her team were amazing. They made us feel extremely special and took the control we needed in both ceremony and reception venues. Kiki, your pictures our families have not been able to stop raving about. Thank you for making our special day even more extraordinary!

Sent on 10/26/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank You Liz! We felt so welcomed and loved at the wedding. You truly have a wonderful group of family and friends. Hope we can all work together again soon!

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Wow- I really cannot say enough good things about Kara. She is phenomenally talented- a true artist. Especially if you have a magical, artistic vision for your wedding, she is the one to book. She turned my dream of an upscale fantasy wedding into a reality- I could have never captured it correctly without her! It was an honor having her as my photographer, and I wish her fame and fortune in the future, as she deserves it!
    As an artist and designer myself, I really appreciate her skills and creativity.
    Not only that, she is friendly, polite, helpful, and professional.
    Thank you again Kiki for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 11/01/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Megan, what a fantastic review. Thank you so much for writing such thoughtful things. You are a true artist! I am amazed with the attention to detail and beautiful vision you had and put together for your day. I will be dreaming of your gorgeous Rhode Island wedding for years to come!

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2016

I honestly can not say enough great things about Kara with Kiki Creates. I was stressing about finding a wedding photographer for my wedding because everyone I loved was outrageously expensive. I somehow stumbled upon KiKi's website and immediately fell in love with her work. After meeting with her in person, viewing more shoots she had done and talking over prices and options, I immediately booked her because not only was her work great, but her prices were SO reasonable! It was the best decision I made for my wedding. She doesn't just take pictures-she creates a piece of art. After we got our engagement photos back, I was even more excited for our actual wedding. And let me tell you-she did not disappoint!! I have had so many people compliment our pictures, and several even ask for her info after seeing how amazing our pictures turned out. She (and Tanner!) are both fun, relaxed, easy-going, and low-stress. She made my husband and I, and everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable, while still staying professional. She laughed and joked with us through out the entire day. It truly was an amazing experience and worth every penny. I will use her for all photo shoots moving forward. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 06/02/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet and thoughtful review! You and Cory are exactly why I love what I do! Because I get to meet wonderful people and document their lovely day. Can't wait for more photo shoots with you both!

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2016

This is the second time we have worked with KiKi. She has not only done our engagement and album but also our wedding and photo booth at the wedding. I am amazed at how much she is able to provide while still being very reasonably priced and also super down to earth. She will be photographing our family from years to come! Would definitely recommend!